Sweet Pea Imagines

By calumlush

Imagine yourself with everyone's favorite bad boy from riverdale. |Request are open don't be afraid | More

He cheats
Romantic movie night with sp would include:
You're Archie's little sister pt. 1
Jealous sweet pea would include:
Mayor McCoy's daughter :Die for you
He comes to your rescue
Your ex flirts with you | SMUT |
Fights with Sweet Pea would include :
He comes to your rescue pt.2 ( you rescue him)
Fight pt.1

Fix your heart pt.1

7.7K 130 17
By calumlush

Trigger warning

" Why am I never good enough for anyone, why can't someone just love me for me!" I screamed throwing a picture frame of Reggie and I into the wall.

I stared at the shattered shards on the ground reminding me of my heart. It couldn't be fixed neither could I so why not just end it now before anything else, because I couldn't handle anymore hurt.

I reached down and grabbed a shard of glass pressing it to my throat

" What the hell is going on in-" His voice cracked as it came to a sudden halt.

I looked into the reflection of the mirror on the side of me, seeing someone who meant the world to me, my best friend, my rock, staring with a shocked face.

Without a word he sprinted over to me, taking the glass out of my hand and throwing it somewhere else in my room.

Sweetpea engulfed me into a hug, holding me tight as I stood silent trying to comprehend what was happening.

Feeling the drops of warm tears on top of my head brought me back to reality and I gripped his shirt, as I let out more sobs into his chest.

"Why did you try to hurt yourself? Please just talk to me Y/N, I'll do everything in my power to fix it I can't lose you." The voice of Sweetpea crying felt like my heart breaking all over again.

How could I tell my best friend I wanted to take my life because I thought I had no one, when he was all I could ever ask for.

-

It felt like forever as Sweetpea and I laid on my bed side by side, the only noise was the pitter patter of rain hitting the ground violently.

" I'm going to kill him." Sweetpea growled while staring up at the ceiling.

" Don't, if you're in jail I won't be able to see you everyday. " I tried cracking a joke.

" Who said I'd get caught? We could go on the run together." Sweetpea smirked turning to look over at me, I was already making eye contact.

" As much fun as that sounds, Reggie is not worth our time Pea. Like young adult we need to move on with our lives. "

" Well he's an idiot, who will regret his decision for the rest of his life. " Sweetpea intertwined our fingers, his hand were warm and rough the opposite of my cold and soft one.

" I love you, thank you for saving me from myself. Without you I don't think that I'd still be here breathing and healing."  I smiled at me, giving his hand a light squeeze. I closed my eyes as I started to drift to sleep.

" Thats my job, I save you. You keep me grounded. I run away from my problems, you drag me back and face them with me. That's what bestfriends do........ I wish you could tell me how to face this fear. " he sighed.

" What fear?" I mumbled half asleep, sinking deeper into the sweet bliss of sleep.

" The fear of being rejected by you for my feelings, ones I shouldn't have for you because you don't see me as the guy that can save you from more than loneliness and yourself. I could be the guy that fixes your heart and never breaks it....... Oh you're asleep. Good because I kinda got carried away." Sweetpea rambled as he pulled the covers over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
123K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...