Distance • NBA Youngboy

By sincerelynye

Cartier is only 16 years old, and already have problems like an adult. Once her past catches up with her it'l... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•-pt.1
•13•-pt.2
•14•-pt.3
•15•
•16•
•17•-pt.1
•18•-pt.2
•19•-pt.3
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•30•
•31•
•32•
‼️READ BICHES‼️
The Real Deal~EPILOGUE
Sequel???
Maybe???
Its up🤗🤗🤗
New Book!!!😊

•29•

4.3K 151 51
By sincerelynye

Cartier😘
I paced back in fourth in my room as I rubbed the top of my head. I been sweating for a minute now, I been breathing real hard, and I been gettin headaches for the past couple of days.

I knew sum was wrong wit me, but I didn't want to think to hard on it.

"Oh. My. God." I huffed while rubbing my head.

My stomach started to hurt after awhile.

I ran downstairs going to the kitchen to where my aunt was at.

"Auntieeeee." I whined stomping my feet.

"What???"

"My stomach, & head hurt."

"Well wtf did Uu do???"

"Nun. It just hurt." I cried.

"Oh hell naw Cartier. Ion do dat crying shit. Take Uu and that ugly ass face on somewea'."

"But auntieeeee."

"Gooo. Nowwwww." She pointed to the door.

I sucked my teeth. "Ared. Watch when I pass out or die. Then that's when im gone go." I spoke bein funny.

But that ain't end up doin me any good. Cause I got smacked on the side of my face.

"Oh my god aunty."

"Oh my god my ass. Uu know exactly what chu doing. Keep it up and imma really whoop yo ass. Now go." She still pointed to the door.

I smacked my teeth once again not understanding shit she was saying. I just left and went upstairs to my room and laid down.
*************

Mya👌🏾
I sat on the phone with Malik tellling him about what I was going through, while I was sitting on a plane waiting to touch down in LA.

"So what was it Uu had to tell me???" He asked.

"Umm.." I hesitated at first not knowing how to tell him, I might be pregnant wit his baby.

"Well......." he sounded aggravated.

"Impregnantandthebabymightbeyours." I said all in a one line sentence.

"Uu said wha'."

"I said impregnantandthebabymightbeyours."

"Mya slow tf down and tell me."

"Ok look. I'm pregnant and the baby might be yours." I huffed after finishing.

There was silence on the other end of the phone. I panicked and hung the phone up.

Minutes laters he called back. I stared at the phone on whether I should pick up or not. Instead I took the option to pick it up.

"Why you hang the phone up???" He started off.

"I-I don't know. I was scared." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Scared fa' what??? Scared dat I was gonna get mad??? Scared I was gonna dent everything??? For what???"

"To be honest that's exactly why I hung the phone up." I paused for a second. "I didn't think Uu would believe me. Or even want the baby." I sniffed. "I really don't know if it's yours, but I want it to be."

"You want to be my baby and you'on even know who Uu pregnant by???"

"That's why I said I want it to be yours!" I yelled.

"Ian tryna be rude or anything, but before Uu start tellin me dis. Uu betta' go to tha' doctor and get checked first."

"I am."

"Well you betta. Now go get cho' ass checked, and Ian playin."

I chuckled a lil bit.

"Alright. I'm gonna let chu know."

"Ared. Just keep it a g wit me."

"Ok, but one more thing." I rushed it before he hung up.

"Whatttt." He dragged it. I smacked my teeth making dat, 'bitch please' face.

"Don't tell Cartier nigga. Or anybody else."

"Ared I wont."

"Bet, bye."

"Bye girl." And wit dat he hung up.

I pushed my hands in my face and started crying real hard. Ian know what to do as I sat there.

Ion know who's baby it is, but I will soon find out.

Officer M. 👮🏾‍♂️
I landed and made my way to my car. Today was the day I make my search for Cartier and Mya. Before I think about doing anything I'm gonna make sure I get they asses.

Uu see. Ain't nothin sweet bout Cartier and her so called 'good' friend Mya. They asses togetha' is the worst. There's so much shit Uu don't know about, but soon that will all be revealed.

I made my way to the hospital my wife works at, to get all the information I needed.

I pulled up and headed to the elevator. J pressed the third button and made my way upstairs. When the doors opened, I walked over to the front desk.

"Hey officer Moon." Clarissa the receptionist said. I USED to fuck wit her back when me and my wife was dating, but after a while ha' pussy started gettin shitty. So I had to tie my babeh down and marry ha' ass.

Worst mistake I ever mad. 🤦🏾‍♀️.

I slightly waved back. "Hello."

"Wow. So dry. What's wrong hun???" She questioned irkin my last nerve. Beside Cartier and Mya, dis bitch was somebody else that got me mad.

"Don't call me hun. And ion wanna speak to yo ass. Now where is my wife at???"

"Well ok den. And yo nasty ass wife is in the back room on her break stupid ass nigga."

"Bitch call me a nigga one moe time and we gone have some serious problems. And my wife ain't nasty Uu low down dirty hoe!" I yelled in her face.

"I should be the last person Uu threaten. Ik so much bout chu, that will put cho ass in jail for a long ass time."

I ignored her ass and walked to the back room. As I opened the door I saw my long time wife, Zell, for three years straight.

"Hey honey." She seductively said while walking up to me, before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hey sexy." I slapped her ass.

"Nah not while I'm at work." She removed my hand.

"Yea Uu right, but later on dats a different story." I winked making her blush.

"Uu so nasty." She smiled waving me off. "But anyway. I got what chu lookin for."

"Oh yea right."

She walked over to the rooms computer and started typing some shit up. I waited for a good 15 minutes before she came back and handed me a file.

"Here is all her information. From her address to where she's at, at every second right here." I gladly accepted it and walked out the office. I gave Clarissa one last look, before going into the elevator.

That bitch better keep her mouth shut or she's gonna 'get what's comin to her.'
******************
Okay guys so I updated for a couple of people. I want to ask y'all a question. Should I post the last chapter or the last three chapters??? Cause if so y'all gone need to help me tf out. Frfr. 💯.

Pick a letter cause y'all determine what's gone happen in the next chapter(s)........

A

B
********
A

B

C
********
A

B

Here y'all lettin me know what y'all want next to happen. & imma need for all y'all mfs to pick an answer.

But hntil next time. Godbless🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾.

And bless up✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439 53 80
Just A Philly Girl living The Life Of A Philly Lifestyle I Mean Idk What Else Yall Want Me To Say Shit Lmfaoaoa🤷. But nah in all reality im just a 1...
163K 6.3K 51
At First It Started Off Rocky, They Had To Face A Few Obstacles. Pdollas Productions Presents •Show Me Your Love• •Mature Content• •Sorry For Some O...
7.7K 118 43
DJ a 16 year old girl, in high school being bullied by the 'bad boys' of the school but mostly by the magon gang and what will she find out about her...
42.8K 1.7K 32
16 year old Bonnie starts to realize, how to survive in the world. And how cold it can be.