•25•

Cartier😘"Listen I just wanna talk on my behalf cause ion got shit to do wit dis at all yo

Cartier😘
"Listen I just wanna talk on my behalf cause ion got shit to do wit dis at all yo." Mya fussed at Tay as they walked up to her house. "Cartier wanna say sum things and would like to let chu know sum, but all I'm sayin is. If you try sum shit. I will do sum shit. Period. Point. Blank."

I walked up to her already knowing she was finna do sum shit, but I stood my ground. I took a deep ass breath before goin in on her.

"Listen Imma keep dis real short. If you gotta problem wit me then wassup. You be talkin all that shit in my dm's and on the net, but when I see you in person you'on wanna talk all dat shit You was talkin." I walked up closer to her. "And I hate bitches like you. All y'all do is get tough over the keyboards, but when it time to put up, y'all ain't wit it. So imma asked you one question." I got in her face. "What's really the problem."

Mya laughed at the scared look Tay held in her face. She was acting scary as hell in person, but if she was textin me. Her mouth would be viscous as shit. Ion like girls like that.

(A/N: I frfr hate females like that. Like, keep that same energy Uu had over the phone in person. Don't act scary, cause that str8 get me mad yo.)

"Look all I'm gonna day is it's either I get my round in right now, or I don't. Cause ion got all day. So what's it gonna be?" I questioned.

"I guess you won't then." She had a scared look on her face and she was shaking.

"You know what. Imma let chu slide, but just wait cause you gone get what's comin for you." I pointed at her before walking off her porch and leaving.

"PUSSY ASS BITCH! UU PUSSY. HOW YOU TALK MAD SHIT BUT ACT SCARED IN PERSON. YOU KNOW WHAT IMMA FUCK YOU UP MYSELF. YOU BETTA WATCH OUT!" Mya yelled pointing a finger at her. And with that we walked back to my house.

Trina😼

"So look this what we gone do. We gonna do a hit out on somebody Cartier really don't fuck with, then we gone set her up." I told my friends.

"Ared, but who we gone do it too?" Carmen asked.

"Tay. She the only person that don't really fuck wit Cartier, and Cartier don't fuck wit her."

"Yo. Yo heard about them earlier?" Chloe asked.

"Who." I said tryna be nosy.

"Cartier, Mya, and Tay... I heard they was finna fight."

"Who Cartier and Tay?"

"Yea."

"Oh well damn. That's even better." I smiled to myself. With them not liking each other it would be better for what im finna do.

They just both don't know yet. 😈😈😈

Tay👀

I don't know why Cartier came to my house wanting to fight me like Ian no bitch. I didn't want to fight her because I already know what I would do to her.

Anyways, I'm just waiting on a Ft from my baby.

Baby daddy😋 wanna FaceTime.....

I quickly answered it putting my face in the camera.

"Hey daddy." I cheesed hard as hell.

"Wassam babeh." He spoke back in his southern accent.

"Nun. I miss you I can't wait til I see you again."

"Me too. Lissen I'm finna be out dea' lata on durin the week." He said making me cheese hard.

"Yes baby. I can't wait to see Uu. Imma give it to Uu good."

"I bet chu will, Aye. I gotta go. Luh Uu."

"I luh you too boo." I blew him a kiss before he hung up. I laid my head back on my bed and smiled hard. My baby Ben finally said he love me.

Can't nothing get worser than this.

Mya🤟🏾

I looked down at the pregnancy test I took a day ago, and stared at it tearing up. It was positive.

I can't be pregnant right now. I don't even know how to take care of a baby, let alone myself. Ion know what I'm finna do, but I gotta do sum quick.

And naw Ian given my baby up. Ion believe in dat shit, but I'm scared of what the baby father might think.

Ion know who the baby's father is and I'm so confused.

NO I'm not a hoe, and NO I don't just fuck on random niggas, but there's only TWO I fucked with. And that was.....

Beenie and Malik.

I updated finally, so yay.

And I've been goin through some weird times. Especially with some lil ass girls. (Boy they mouth be grown ash)

But hey, I might be back.

God bless 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Bless up✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾