The 9th Servamp (RE-EDITING)

By notyourangelthough

Thought that there were only 8 Servamps? Well think again, there's 9! WHAT?! Yep. Kaida Kelly is your ordi... More

Disclaimer
OC Information
Chapter 1: Crystal
Chapter 2: Later
Chapter 3: Team
Chapter 4: Lawless
Chapter 5: Subclass
Chapter 6: Not YOU Again!!!
Chapter 7: Arrow
Chapter 8: Miku Miku?
Chapter 9: Crystal's Orgin
Chapter 10: Bad Ass
Chapter 12: Aftermath
Sakuya x Kaida OS
Belkia x Kaida OS
Kuro x Kaida OS
Misono X Kaida OS
Lily X Kaida OS
Mahiru X Kaida OS
Lawless X Kaida OS

Chapter 11: Final Battle

161 4 2
By notyourangelthough

Wassup?

Video is an AMV to the song Freaks.

Enjoy the chapter!

*******************************
Crystal's POV

Tsubaki had just appeared and talked to Lilac reassuring him. Lilac gave him Hyde's tag and now Tsubaki walked towards us while tossing Hyde's tag in the air.

Licht tried to attack but Hyde stopped him saying Tsubaki was too strong.

"Brother."

"I'll take care of it."

"He must know what happened to Hugh right? Where they're hiding him?" questioned Tetsu.

"Tetsu.."

"Don't do anything crazy!

"Where is he?" asked Tetsu. Tsubaki stopped and turned around. "Ah, the one who fell for Belkia's special move? Anyone who gets trapped in his magic box is teleported to an identical one I carry with me. Don't you think the Servamp of Pride made a wonderful assistant to my magician? It's almost a shame we made him disappear forever."

"Tch. You didn't!"

"Tsubaki, tell us, what are you trying to do here?" asked Mahiru. Tsubaki laughed a bit. "Just what I was put on earth to do. You see, my late teacher wants me to clean up after him."

'That awfully sounds a lot like my mission. Is he telling the truth? Of course he is! Why would he lie?'

I looked to see Tsubaki walking towards us again.

'I know who I used to be back then and what my mission was. I also remember our relationship now Baki.'

"This is a messy world he left behind." Tsubaki made Camellias fall out his sleeve that soon turned into a sword.

"I am an instrument. I am a cleansing reign and as fate would have it, I am one of the only people who can destroy a Servamp. Crystal is the other one," said Tsubaki. I flinched and Kaida looked to me. "Is that true?" she asked. "It is but I would never destroy any of you," I said. Tsubaki laughed. "I'm melancholy and I'm here to break you."

Tsubaki had his sword and Hyde's tag now. "Your contracts, your worthless bonds with each other means nothing to me." Tsubaki threw the tag in the air. "Stop, don't!!" Hyde said but Tsubaki cut the tag anyways. A slash was on Hyde that splurted out blood. This white smoke came out of Hyde's mouth. "You bastard!!"

"Hyde!!"

"Brother!!"

BOOM!!

Hyde screamed out and the room was now covered with white fog. I couldn't really see anyone. "Crystal!!" called out Kaida. "I'm here!" I said and found her. "Time to unleash the plan," she said. I nodded understanding.

"Guys!! If you can here me, please try to get Hyde and get out of here. Believe it or not, this is something that needs to be settled between Crystal and Tsubaki! Please go to safety! We'll be alright!!"

"I don't really want to leave you guys but if you say so, don't get hurt!"

"Be careful sister!"

"Got it!"

I saw Tsubaki grab a sword and try to hit Hyde but I blocked him with my own. "Watch out little sister. I need to kill our brother!" he said. "You're very troublesome to not be the baby!" I said.

"So you truly admit that I'm you're brother? I'm part of the family?" he asked. "Of course you are, now stop this!" I said. "Never!" he said.

Tsubaki swung at me with his sword but I did a back flip dodging it and watched as Kaida's whip wrapped around him and threw him into the wall.

"Get Hyde now and go!" she said. Licht grabbed Hyde, who was now in his hedgehog form, and left with the others and so did the fog.

I stood in front of Tsubaki. He got up groaning. "That was quite an attack little sister, it was almost interesting," said Tsubaki. He got another sword.

"Tsubaki please stop," I said. "That's not gonna help you sister!" He said and charged at me. I stopped his attack with my sword and then kicked his sword out his hand, let go of mine, then hugged him.

"Now Kaida!"

Her weapon was now a bow and she shot an arrow through Tsubaki "opening up" his past.

The room flashed and Kaida was now standing next to me.

"No!!! Don't take her please!!!! She's the only family I have, no!!!" shouted someone.

We looked to see a little Tsubaki crying as these people with weird clothes on separated him and.....

"Me. That's me," I said. Kaida patted my shoulder.

"Baki!!!!! No please, Baki don't let them take me!!" Little me shouted out. The people had successfully separated us. "BAKI!!!" They disappeared with me. Little Tsubaki fell to his knees.

"CHI!!!!!" he screamed out crying.

Scene change.

It was raining. I looked with Kaida to see Tsubaki standing in front of this shrine place. An image of a dead person flashed before our eyes surprising and scaring us both.

Older Tsubaki screamed out crying again. There was a flash. Then we saw him sitting down with and a man appeared next to him and he looked at the man. There was another flash and now we saw him walking with a black fox next to him.

"See? It's just like what teacher said, you're the very best. Absolutely remarkable, you have more power than your 7 big brothers and sisters combined but match up with your younger sister. You two are his greatest creations," said the fox.

"I wonder what they'll be like. If they'll welcome me into the family," said Tsubaki. "I don't know. You do have the power to kill them after all," said the fox. "I wonder if any of my brothers or sisters will come and see me. Especially Chi," he said.

He stopped walking then saw a man. We saw that man working on something at a table and I instantly knew who the man was and so did Kaida.

"Hey, doesn't teacher have enough? Aren't we enough for him?"

"The words of truth were lost and the clouds broke off into the sky."

"Why does he keep on making Servamps if he doesnt need anymore?"

Tsubaki was now running through this village place.

"Oh in the depths of shining April nourishing, burning, coming and going."

"Stop it please! No, don't kill him!" said Tsubaki. There was a big lion attacking and Kaida and I both recognized the lion as Kuro. The scene flashed and we stood behind Tsubaki as he kneeled in the rubble crying.

'This must be why he hates big brother so much.'

"I-I miss you c-chi. So much it hurts. I wish you were here. I'll kill big brother then find you."

It was quiet for a few seconds then Tsubaki stood up and laughed.

"I am a single Asura."

"I will do what my teacher put me on Earth to do. I am Melancholy. I'm here to break you. Your contracts and bonds mean nothing to me," he said and we then saw a few flashes of him with his subclasses.

"Tsubaki..."

He turned to us. "Can you really see me? In the depths of the deep atmosphere the sorrow is deeper and blue-er." He pulled out his sword and dashed towards us. I acted fast and pulled out my lightning sword blocking his attack protecting Kaida behind me.

"Tsubaki stop this is not you! The real you!" I said. "Shut up, you know nothing," he said. He kicked me in my side making me roll. I was on the ground and saw him walking towards me.

"I'll kill anyone who gets in my way to complete my mission and find Chi," he said. He raised his sword and Kaida wrapped her whip around it preventing him from bringing it down.

"Crystal, now would be a good chance to stop him!"

I got up and gave Tsubaki a hug. "B-baki please, I missed you," I said. Tsubaki gasped then dropped his sword. His arms wrapped around me and he hugged me back.

"C-chi," he said.

Lightning came down on us then exploded making us came back to the top floor of the hotel we were in earlier. I was sitting down with Tsubaki's head on my lap. He had his arm over his face.

I combed through his hair and he removed his arm then looked at me. I smiled at him and Kaida walked up to us. "I have an idea. How about you become my Servamp Tsubaki? That way you can stay with Crystal and I can get your subclasses back and we can all be a happy family. Do you like that?" asked Kaida.

Tsubaki looked to her. "Oh and no killing," she said. She held out her arm and had a chain. Tsubaki looked at me and I nodded. "Fine. Not very interesting but it'll do," he said. Kaida smiled then put the chain on him. "Tsubaki, cause it fits you," she said. She then gave him her wrist and he bit it.

A red chain connected to them both and Tsubaki turned into his fox form tired. Kaida took him from me and held him carefully.

"Hey Kaida," said someone.

We looked to see Mikuni sitting on the stair railing. "Oh hey Mikuni," she replied.

"Why'd you do it?"

"Huh?"

"Why'd you make the enemy your friend?"

"Because he needs help. He was just doing what he was made to do. He doesn't really mean to hurt anyone, he's just broken and need someone to truly love and care for him. He deserves to be here with Crystal so he can be happy. Don't you think so too?"

"Ya might be right little lady but what about your friends? What will they think about you befriending the enemy?"

Kaida looked away. "I-I don't know. Please don't tell them. I'll let them know when I'm ready." Kaida looked back to Mikuni and he was now in front of her.

"Alright Kaida. Just remember if you need any help or anything, stop on by my shop and I'll see what I can do for you. See ya around," he ruffled her hair, making her laugh a bit, then left.

"Mikuni is like a father I've never had," she said. I looked to her then transformed in a dragon. She put Tsubaki in her bag carefully and I landed on her shoulder.

"Let's go, before the others worry too much," she said.

"Agreed," I said.

Third person POV

Kaida and her Servamp, or should I say Servamps, went down where her friends were. She went over to them hugging Mahiru first, scaring him a bit.

"I'm alive!!" she said. "Kaida! We're glad to see you're okay!" he said.

Kaida got off him and hugged her other friends, her Servamp was now with her siblings.

"I'm glad to be okay."

"What happened to Tsubaki?" asked Mahiru. "I-I uh... don't worry, he's alright where he is," said Kaida winking at her Servamp. She smiled in response.

"Yeah. He's perfectly fine!"

************************************

The end?

Nope. Not exactly.

Stay tuned.

Confused? Ask questions.

Hope you liked it.

I do try!

Anyways,

vote, comment, share, follow

Love you guys,

*chrissa*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 220 20
(My friend will continue this story for me) The eves have encountered a new enemy but this new threat is beyond their power especially if it can beat...
6K 150 29
Kuroo x femreader You have just transferred to Nekoma after previously attending Aoba Johsai. You felt sad considering it means you've moved away fro...
11.1K 175 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...
2.5K 13 19
What happens when the 5 siblings Sisu, Pengu, Amba, Pranee, and Jagon discovers A dragon egg. located at the top of fang territory, on the tip of the...