The Jerk Billionaire And His...

By yu_tanit

Book 1 in U-Tale Series: The CEO and Doctor Romance. •|One is the heartthrob billionaire while another is th... More

Cast
Prolouge
1.Free Service
2.The Meeting
3.Her Voice
4.Promotion
5.Almost Puke
6.Crazy Woman
7.What a joke!
8.Poor luck
9. Time will tell
10.Stuck with him
11.Idiot!
12.Your love
13.Same blood
14. A peck
15.Misunderstanding
16.A game
17.Hangover
18.Agreed
19.Make up story
20.Spank
21.Reception
22.Honeymoon
23.Sweet lips
24.Bipolar
25.Friend or Foe
26.Confused
27.Feisty
28.Devil in disguise
29.That lady?!
30.Losing someone
31.Cupid
32.Can't resist?!
34.The hidden door
35.Jealous
36.My Son?!
New Story
37.How dare you?
38.Confrontation
39.Why! Why?
40.The End
New book
Book 2
41.Messed up
42.Illusions
43.Move on
44.Disastrous Dinner
45.Breakdown
46.Next Morning
47.Leaving
48.Reunion
49.My Love
50.Will do
Epilogue
Bonus chapter one
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three

33.Flirt

20.5K 711 7
By yu_tanit

"Wake up sleepy head." Shaub yelled out loud.

"I'm wide awake." I preached removing the blanket and sitting cross-legged on the bed.

"We are running out of time love. Hurry up and get ready." He shouted from the walk in closet.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand and lazily get up from the bed heading towards the bathroom. When I look at the mirror I was scared to see the reflection of mine as my hair was everywhere on my face, dark line underneath the eyes with dry lips.

This days has been the tiresome days of my life. I haven't had a break since two weeks. The number of patients are increasing and the number of doctors are decreasing, meaning most of them are on their vacation. Doctors shouldn't be busy enjoying their time alone but the hospital gives us a holiday to enjoy sometime with our family and their shift are given to other doctors so I couldn't take a breath of relaxation.

I striped taking off the pj and hopped into a shower which was quick and brushing my teeth and washing my face still in a robe I went to the walk in closet. I put on a peach shirt with a trouser and braid my hair then I climbed down the stairs heading towards the dining table.

"Ummm...the smell is delicious. I'm starving." I moaned inhaling the smell of the pancakes and take a sit on the left of the table putting my handbag on the next chair.

"Good morning choco. Sleep good?" Nicho greeted me with a warm smile plaster on his face.

"Good morning Nicho. I had a beautiful night." I said while holding the fork and slice the pancake.

"You will have a beautiful night while disturbing other." Shaub poked in between my beautiful morning.

"Says who disturb other." I retorted back munching on the delicious pancake.

"You cuddle so much that it's difficult for me to breath." He said sounding innocent but he didn't miss showing off his infamous smirk.

"Cuddle? And Me? In your dreams. I have to swatted away your hand even when I'm in deep sleep and resist to kick your ass of the bed." I said in a bitchy tone with a narrowed eyes at him.

"Oh! Love. Don't forget about yesterday morning how you were sleeping on my chest with your leg over my waist hugging me like a mamma bear." He said with a playful smirk.

"T-that...was..." I stammered blushing hard when I recalled how I woke up tangle with him.

His bare chest was more comfortable than my soft pillow and inhaling his scent made me forget about my tiresome day. It's been three weeks since we have been sharing a room and every night I have to resist cuddling with him.

I'm not a cuddling person but with him around, my body does things which I haven't thought is possible. And I haven't confront him about the night he had a nightmare and he too didn't talk about it so I acted as it hadn't happened. Also the other night, he slept soundly and it pass my mind as the bad dream which occur sometimes.

"Enough children. You two are acting like kids and you two behaving like this can't give me a grandchildren." Nicho used his stern voice which made me to choke on my juice and Shaub too share the same gesture.

"Shaub apologize to Shalifa." Nicho become serious and narrowed his eyes at Shaub.

"But old man. She..." Nicho's hard glare shut his mouth.

"I'm sorry my love." He gave his signature smirk and gave I'm-not-sorry look.

I ignored Shaub totally the whole breakfast time and talked with Nicho about his stay at Hazel Wonder. Nessy couldn't come along as her daughter came home for a vacation and they two are enjoying some time alone. Nicho's health has improved and he is visiting his old friends homes.

And last week we visited Mr and Mrs Roberts who are the couple in their mid-50's and we had had a great time together. They had been together for 35 years and still their love for each other is same. They were so sweet and talking about sweet I could say same thing for Shaub too as this days he has been civilized with me.

He hasn't been nagging me or mocking me but has been flirting with me. At first I couldn't believe that he is the same jerk but his behaviour has been changed. I get to hear compliments from his filthy mouth and didn't need to scrunch my nose while calling his name.

With Nicho staying here, we learnt to get along with each other and know little more about each other. I did not know much about him but I have been observing his every action. I tried not to be affected by him but unconsciously his presence somehow give me solace.

"Bye Nicho. I'm getting late." I said getting up from the chair and grabbed my handbag from the chair next to me.

"Wait Choco. Shaub, she is getting late. Drop her." Nicho said in a commanding tone.

"It's okay. I will call a cab." I said scrolling through my mobile as my car hasn't been fixed yet and I haven't got time to look for new one.

"It will take time and you will get more late. Come on let's go. Bye old man." Shaub said while walking towards the main door.

"Have a nice day choco! And bye." Nicho bid goodbye to us and I stride out to the front where Shaub had already started the car engine.

I then opened the passenger seat and hopped on the car and fasten the seat belt. The car came into motion once he gave me a glance and I scroll through my emails.

"Can't you drive faster? I'm getting late." I watch the time and it's five minutes to 9 am.

"You haven't seen how fast I can drive love? You would be scared." He mocked me with a smirk.

"I'm not a scary cat." I mumbled scrolling through the important emails.

He was muttering something which I didn't paid attention to and I read about the patient health chart whose surgery is in a few days. And Shuab didn't increase the speed so we reached ten minutes late and I hurriedly unclip the seatbelt and get off the car striding towards the entrance when Shaub hold my hand and turn me around to face him.

In a swift he pecked on my forehead and wished for a good day. Then he drove away in a supersonic speed. And I touch my forehead where he had placed the kiss and stand still at the same position till an ambulance siren was heard. I then shake my head and muttering incoherent words I headed towards the front door moving towards my cabinet.

The whole day there was a ghost smile lingering on my lips and the day went smoothly. While I was getting ready to head home I get a text message from Len.
Remember about the night out. I'm coming to pick you up in fifteen minutes.
-Len.

Shaub's best friend Lenard Pengon, the billionaire heartthrob has been a good friend of mine in past few weeks when he had visited the mansion to catch up with Nicho. I enjoy his company and I get to know about his twisted relation with Rachel Valentine but I didn't get to know more other than he had messed up big time with her heart. He had asked to take me out for dinner someday and now here we're going.

Len was already there when I reached the parking lot of the hospital and I get inside his car. He drove us to the famous restaurant in the city and the dinner was grand. We also share a lot about our works stress, the current political situation, the chilly weather and so on. He cracked some jokes too so that it would made me laugh.

"Thank you for the delicious dinner. I enjoy it a lot." I said in a pleased voice when we were heading out.

"I'm glad you like it and hopefully I didn't bored you." He bowed like a gentleman with his signature smile.

"No. Other than the jokes everything was beautiful." I said while shaking my head and he called chauffeur to bring the car.

"So now there is one place I would like to take you. You ready to go." He said once the chauffeur had brought the car.

"Umm okay but this place better be entertaining." I get in the passenger seat whose door was opened by Len and fasten the seatbelt. Then Len close the car door moving towards the driver seat.

"You will surely be entertained. It's my favourite place and tonight there is something special going on." I nodded in response and we hit the road listening to Sober by Selena Gomez playing in the radio. And in less than 20 minutes the car came to the halt.

"Here. We're in the Winsal racing track. Shall we?" Len lead the way after we get off the car and I walked behind him looking around the racing track.

We didn't went to the audience area but he lead me to the racers area. While I was entering I see some pamphlets stating Winsal 2020 Racing and one of the sponsors was the Reghen empire. We then walked towards the track where racers were getting ready with their cars and I couldn't believe that one of the racer was the CEO of the Pregson brand, the brand of the expensive perfumes and we stopped near him.

"Hey Nick! Ready to hit the track." Len bro hugged Nick, the CEO I mentioned above.

"All ready man. You're not racing tonight." Nick asked breaking the hug and I just stand awkwardly looking around to get the glimpse of other racers.

"Not tonight but..." They continued talking which I didn't eavesdrop but later Nick gasp took my attention.

"Ooh..Who is this beautiful lady?" Nick said in a husky tone giving me a awe look.

"I'm Sh- A familiar hoarse voice beat me to introduce myself.

"She is Shalifa Shaub Reghen, my beautiful wifey." Shaub snaked his hand on my waist pulling me to his embrace placing a peck on my head.

"That's a beautiful name for the beautiful lady. And I couldn't believe you end up with him." He asked with disbelief.

"I too couldn't. Nice to meet you." I said admiring his blue racing car.

"It's my pleasure and if you ever feel he is not the one then I'm ready to take a chance." He openly flirted with me and Shaub grip on my waist get harder.

"Are you trying to become a third wheeler? If so then you wouldn't get or have a chance as we become one the day we have met. Yeah?" Shaub looked at me and I too looked at his eyes to comprehend his saying but I was lost in those beautiful deep ocean blue eyes.

"Shaub! I was looking for you man and you're here." Len broke our eye contact and now I noticed that Len had left me alone with Nick before Shaub intervene.

"Nick baby." A girl seductive voice came from the left.

"My partner has arrived. You're the audience or..." Nick was about to say something when Shaub cut him off.

"She is my partner." Shaub said in a firm tone and Nick look at me with amusement. And his partner's desperate seductive voice made him ran off to her.

"I don't want to be your partner. I haven't..." Shaub hold my hand dragging me to his car without listening to me and opened the car door for me.

"You want me to drive fast at the morning. So, now let's give you the show." I looked at Len for some help but that betrayer chuckle seeing my face. So I huff and get on the car.

"Umm...don't drive too fast. I'm new to this." I hesitate to say please while gripping the seatbelt.

"Relax and enjoy. We're not some kid and we have been doing this for a while now." He said checking the fuel label.

"I thing kid only do this activities not the grown up." I tried to humour him.

"28 is not a grown up, love. Just remember that at the end you will thank me." Then the host started the count down and I took a deep breath.

"Didn't think that you would be interested in this type of activities?" I mumbled while trying to calm down my anxiety.

"There is more to see in future, my love. Now cherish the moment." He gave a flirtatious grin and roared the engine making me to close my eyes tightly.

The winner had to round three laps and there were five competitors. It wasn't illegal race but a charity open by the rich people. The one who wins would get his family name score at the top and the money collected would be donated to the old age home in Texas.

At first the thought of riding the racing car made me feel nervous but when we hit the track I literally enjoyed the daring moment of my life. Fortunately, we won the race and Reghen empire got the score raised and they were at the top chart.

"Hope you were entrained." Len said with a sheepish smile once we were at the parking lot.

"Of course, I enjoy the night and thanks again." I bid goodbye to Len and hopped on the Shaub's car as we're heading towards the same place.

The car ride was silence and I didn't try to make the conversation as I was feeling sleepy. So I glanced at him to find him looking straight at the road without any sign of fatigue and I closed my eyes resting my head on the headrest but my nap was disturb by the ping sound of my mobile. I then took out the mobile from the bag and swipe to see a message from Bell.

God this woman had send a photo message at 10 pm. So much for being a bff and disturbing my beautiful nap.

I tapped on the message and look at the photo to find it taken during our graduation. There was a next message too which says: reliving the proud moment. Found when going through the old photos. I smile remembering the graduation day and zoom on the picture to find me, Bella and Luim standing with our family. Then one person caught my attention and I zoom in to find the same lady with whom Luim was talking months ago.

So I type the message:
Who is the lady near Luim? She looks gorgeous and her smile is killer.
-Choco.

And send it to Bell while waiting for her reply and recalled the day of the graduation to see if I had talk with her. Then I remembered Luim introducing me to his special person in his life, his mom Jade Detex. And I confirmed with Bell's message and she was indeed his mom. I gasped while looking at the photo for the second time and then act normal seeing Shaub penetrating gaze.

What is going on between Shaub and the lady aka Luim's mom?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 319 19
"You are a jerk!" I yelled. "You are impossible!" he yelled back. "You are so stupid," I told him angrily. "You are so insane," he yelled back. "You...
331K 13.9K 44
|#10 in romance| |#1 in CEO| |#1 in desire| |#1 in marriage| |#2 in drama| |#2 in billionaire| |#4 in love| |#4 in lovers| |#8 in hotguy| |#9 in pass...
11.1K 242 37
All of her life, she thought to marry a romantic man who could take care of her till death and didn't care about wealth that much. A man which she co...
106K 9.3K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...