Cheez-Its & Totino's Pizza Ro...

By Depressed_Garbage

This is just a book of cute little one shots between our blonde ray of adorable sunshine know as Garrett Watt... More

[Quick Note]
1 ~ Saturday morning cartoons.
2 ~ Alcohol does crazy things to people.
3 ~ Coming out is always hard.
4 ~ First day of school.
[Well that was dumb - Note]
5 ~ Died and gone to heaven.
6 ~ Anniversary surprises.
7 ~ Tattooed soulmates.
8 ~ Spiders.
[Holy shit]
9 ~ Flowers for a special lover.
10 ~ Halloween costumes.
[Oof]
12 ~ Pumpkin carving.
13 ~ The Halloween party.
14 ~ The accident that made dreams come true.
[Requests, Ideas...Idk what yall wanna call em]
[I am so sorry - Note]
15 ~ Lazy day.
[Farewell - Note]

11 ~ Thanksgiving.

470 19 14
By Depressed_Garbage

[Here's a thanksgiving themed one just because it is thanksgiving today where I live. I thought it was a cute idea. Halloween themed updates will continue this month, I have one almost finished for this Wednesday so stay tuned. I hope you all enjoy this little update here and I'll see you again on Wednesday!]

It was finally thanksgiving but garrett just wasn't in the spirit of it. He wasn't able to go see his family and have dinner with them like every year because he couldn't afford a ticket. Lucky for him though he had the best boyfriend on the planet; andrew siwicki.

[Andrews Pov]

I smiled down at my phone. The plan was in motion. Garrett couldn't afford to fly himself to Memphis so I flew his parents to us. What's perfect about it is that he doesn't even know.

"What are you smiling over?" I looked up at the familiar voice and smiled more.

"You." Garretts cheeks turned a light pink as he plopped down on my lap.

"What do you want to do today?" I shrugged and looked at the clock.

"I have to go to the grocery store and pick up some things for thanksgiving tommorow." Garrett groaned and layed his head on my shoulder.

"I don't wanna celebrate this year."

"Why not?"

"Cause my family isn't with me." I frowned and wrapped my arms around him.

"I know baby, I'm sorry. I wish we could have flown out there."

"It just isn't the same without them here, without my mom's baking. It's horrible." I kissed Garretts cheek and moved his head a little.

"We don't have to go all out but can we at least buy a turkey?" He still had a frown on his face but he nodded.

"I guess so. I can't really say no to turkey." I laughed and stood the both of us up.

"Good cause I would have cried if you did. I'm gonna go grab my wallet and shoes from your room." Garrett nodded again and walked over to the front door. We didn't live together yet but I spent most my time at his house. There's was a month however where we lived together. His house was infested with brown widows and it was the best month of my life. Not the brown widows part, that part was gross. The part where we officially lived together was my favorite.

I slipped on a simple pair of nikes and slipped my wallet into the back pocket of my jeans. I pulled on Garretts green jacket that he wears everywhere and walked back to him. The frown on his face turned into an immediate smile when he saw me.

"You're wearing my jacket."

"Its big, warm and comfy. I hope you don't mind." Garrett shook his head and placed his large hands on my waist. Garrett was alot taller then I was and larger too. Not like fat, he wasn't fat, but more muscley and broader then me.

"I don't mind. You look cute in it." He placed a soft kiss to my neck causing me to let out a small, happy sigh.

"Not now garrett, we have shopping to get done. Maybe later." He pulled away with a smirk.

"Allright then but you're keeping the jacket on."

"Deal."

*** AT THE GROCERY STORE ***

"How big of a turkey should we get?" I pushed the cart over to the freezers and peered into them.

"I don't know. A decent size I guess." I looked through them and grabbed the largest, pre stuffed on I could find.

"Why that big?"

"Because we both know after tomorrow we won't be cooking again until Christmas." Garrett let out a small laugh and nodded.

"True." I placed the frozen bird into the cart and continued walking down the aisles. I smiled a little when I felt Garretts arm wrap around my waist.

"I thought you didn't like showing affection in public?" Garrett shrugged and looked down at me.

"It's thanksgiving. And I'm thankful to have you in my life." I felt my cheeks turn a bright red at both his words and lips connecting with my hair. We grabbed a few more things and headed towards cash. I payed while garrett packed up the bags. I helped him put them in the cart and headed back to the car. We packed up the trunk and started our journey home.

Hopefully this turns out the way I want it to...

*** THE NEXT DAY  ***

I woke up to a familiar weight on my chest; Garretts head. I looked down to in fact see his head resting on my bare chest. I smiled wide and kissed his hair, running my hands up and down his bare sides. He let out a gentle sound and smiled.

"Morning princess." He chuckled at the nickname and looked up at me.

"Mornin handsome." Garretts Tennessee accent always came out in the mornings and it was so deep and beautiful. It was like a drug. I can't go a day without hearing it.

He leaned his head up and planted his lips to mine. I could still taste the sweetness of last night lingering on his lips.

"Last night was fun." He muttered into my mouth. I nodded and smiled.

"It was. That jacket got hot though."

"But you looked cute in it so that's all that matters." I rolled my eyes and moved garrett off me, throwing the blanket off aswell and placed my bare feet on the cold floor. I reached for the nearest pair of boxers, which were Garretts, and pulled them on.

"Those happen to be mine." He muttered from behind me. I shrugged and stood up.

"They were the closest to me. And they're  comfortable." I could feel garrett rolling his eyes. I stood up fully and grabbed my phone from its place on the charger. It was almost 1:00 in the afternoon. I had to pick his parents up from the airport at 2. It was time to set my plan into motion.

"I'm gonna get cleaned up and start the turkey. You wanna help?" I walked over to Garretts closet and looked through the clothes of mine I kept here. Garrett shook his head and stood beside me, doing the same but to his clothes.

"As much as I would love to I have alot of editing to get done. If I don't post a video soon I'm pretty sure the fans are going to hunt me down and throw tiny babies at me." I laughed and shook my head, walking over to the bathroom.

"And you wonder why I don't have a channel of my own." I heard garrett scoff, causing me to laugh even more. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I pulled the boxers off me and stepped into the shower after turning it on. I did my usual shower routine of washing my hair, body, shaving certain parts and brushing my teeth. I finished up and turned off the water, stepping out and wrapping a towel around my waist. I dried my face on another towel and shaved at my beard, giving it a more clean cut look.

I cleaned up the bathroom and walked back to Garretts room to change.

"Bathrooms yours." Garrett kissed my cheek as he walked towards it. I let the towel around my waist drop and pulled on a simple pair of black boxers. I pulled on some black jeans afterwards and a black tshirt. I pulled a flannel over myself and rolled up the sleeves.

I had to think of something to give me an excuse to get out of this house. I walked into the kitchen and looked around. There had to be something I needed today but we didn't have.

I opened the cubboards and fridge, hoping to find something we would need. But I didn't.

"Hmm.." I walked over to Garretts liquor cabinet and opened it, a small smirk growing on my face; it was near empty. I could just tell him I was running out to get some wine to have with dinner because I forgot to grab a bottle yesterday. Perfect plan and not entirely a lie.

I walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door before opening it.

"Hey princess?"

"Yea?" Garrett poked his head out from behind the shower curtain. I felt my face heat up at the sight of his wet body, water droplets making their way down his face.

"I uh, I forgot to buy a bottle of wine yesterday to have for dinner tonight. I'm gonna run out and grab one real quick before I start cooking. Did you need anything whilst I'm gone?" Garrett shook his head.

"No I think I'm good. Can you lock the door on your way out?"

"Of course. I'll see you in a bit." I walked into the bathroom and gave garrett a quick kiss. I smiled snd turned around, shutting the door behind me to leave him to his business. I grabbed my keys, wallet, and slipped on a pair of shoes. Time to surprise the love of my life.

---

I picked up the wine before heading to the airport considering I still had time to kill. Just as i was pulling into it Garretts mom texted me saying they were waiting out front. I followed the directions of the arrows on the signs and made my way to the front entrance. I smiled wide when I saw Garretts mom and dad standing out front. I pulled into an empty spot and got out of my car.

"Andrew dear! How are you?! How's garrett?" Garretts mom smiled wide and pulled me into a huge hug.

"I've been well. Garrett, not so much. He's pretty bummed. He thinks he's spending thanksgiving with just me." Garretts mom chuckled snd smiled more.

"He doesn't know we're here?" I shook my head.

"Nope. He thought I went out to buy a bottle of wine, which wasn't a complete lie." Garretts mom hugged me again.

"You're so great to my baby boy. I'm so thankful he met such a wonderful man like you." I felt a light blush dust my cheeks as I hugged her back.

"Thank you. It means alot that you trust me with him."

"The poor kids been hurt so much in the past. I can tell you aren't going to be one of those people though." Garretts dad placed a hand on my shoulder as he spoke. I smiled wide as Garretts mom laughed.

"Alright let's head to Garretts before I start crying!"

---

We pulled into the driveway of Garretts house. I parked and turned towards his parents.

"I'm gonna go in first and act all natural. If he asks what took so long I'll say I ran into a friend. Then I'll say I found something else he might like so I picked it up. Does that work for you guys?" They nodded and smiled wide.

"Great. Let's do this!" The three of us got out of the car and headed to the front door, me in the lead. I placed my key in the hole and unlocked the door.

"Garrett?"

"I'm in the kitchen!" I nodded towards his parents to follow me inside. I shut the door and walked to the kitchen with them on my heels.

"Sorry I took so long, ran into an old college friend. I got the wine though, the best they had. I also found something else you might like." Garrett looked up from the turkey he was getting ready to cook. I moved out of the way and smiled at his loud gasp like scream.

"Mom? Dad?!"

"Happy thanksgiving sweetie." I watched as tears of joy ran down Garretts face as he hugged his parents.

"W-what are you guys doing here?!"

"Andrew flew us out to surprise you. We all know how devistated you were when you couldn't come to us." Garrett looked st me with shock filled eyes.

"Andrew! How'd you manage this?! We're poor as shit!" I laughed and walked over to them.

"I have my ways." Garrett just shook his head and hugged his parents again.

"I can't believe this. How long are you staying for? "

"The whole month." Garrett gasped again and looked between all of us. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a mini heart attack right about now.

"Oh my god...that's amazing! Andrew thank you so much!" Garrett wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and smashed his lips into mine. I smiled wide and closed my eyes, kissing him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. We pulled away for air moments later. Garrett placed his forehead on mine with a smile.

"I'm so thankful to have you in my life andrew. This is amazing. Nobody has ever done anything like this for me before."

"I knew how much you wanted to be with your family and I wanted to make it happen." Garrett smiled wide and sighed.

"You're too good for me."

"You deserve it. Now, why don't we as a family start cooking?" Garrett nodded and led us all into the kitchen to prepare tonight's meal.

Garrett deserved so much in this world but being able to share thanksgiving with his parents was number one on that list. And I'm thankful i was able to give him the opportunity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 2K 113
A collection of stories... Please do not copy without permission
21.8K 364 22
One of Garret Watts long time friend came to visit him at LA. She meats Shane Dawson and the rest of the squad. She had decided to stay in LA with he...
35K 1K 15
Andrew is insecure after a one night stand
46.6K 740 15
[F I N I S H E D] "fuck, garrett watts, why do I love you so much" - - - in which you fall for garrett watts.