The Sakura Petal in the Wind:...

By SunsetPhantomhive

(Yaoi/jealousy/somewhat-dramatic/cross dresser) Tadase had known his secret all along. Nagihiko wasn't bother... More

The Fall
Go for it
Caught in Between
Oh dear!
Evening Dance

Daydreaming

43 0 1
By SunsetPhantomhive

(Nagihiko's POV)
All through my classes all I could think of was him. I hate how much I think about that silly guy. Sure, he's a good person but he has no guts. He's a pushover. I was worried about him and what could be wrong. I could hardly keep myself on task. It was awful. When it was finally time for lunch, I walked into the girl's bathroom, went in a stall and signed heavily. I leaned up against the door for a while, calming myself down. When I had done that, I exited the bathroom and found Amu. I sat down next to her in the grass. "Good afternoon, Amu-chan. How has your day been?" I asked her while smiling.
"It's been okay, you seem a little off today though. It took forever to get your attention today."
I laughed, "Yeah, sorry about that. I was just thinking about the dance I've been practicing." I lied.
She smiled and looked interested. "Oh? Could I watch your practice?" She asked. I laughed. Luckily I did always have a dance I was practicing.
"Of course Amu-chan! Come to my house around 7 at night and join us for dinner, I shall dance for you after the meal." I assured her.
She smiled and then looked thoughtful. "Hey Nadeshiko-san, have any of he other guardians seem you dance?"
I smiled and looked down. "No, you're the only one."
She looked surprised. "Why me?"
I smiled. "You're my best friend Amu-chan!" I declared. What a situation, my best friend and my greatest love. They would make a good pair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 44.9K 52
ဆရာသက်ခိုင်ရဲ့ မြေလတ်ဒေသက မေတ္တာစာမျက်နှာတွေအကြောင်း... #BL #Boyloves #villages #owncharacters #oc #Myanmar #Magway
758K 44.4K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
2.2M 132K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
517K 42.2K 20
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...