The Fight For His Heart. (Gir...

By Anime_Progam

You were close friends with Anzu since you two were kids. You went to hang out with her one day to see she wa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
The challenge
Talent
Past References
The Parade
An Old Friend
After A Long Wait ( 6 Months later )
A Noticeable Difference
One shall stand....
...above the rest
A Deeper Understanding
The beginning...
...Of The End.
Yukari Ending
Erwin Ending

A special talent.

2.6K 35 31
By Anime_Progam

Y/n POV

So, which classroom is mine?

Anzu "You have the same class schedule as Erwin. I'm told she's brutal in history though so be careful."

Pst, she's got nothing on me.

History class

Damn, she's good. But I'm also good, I can beat her.

Teacher "Can anyone tell me when Germany invade Poland?"

Both you and Erwin stand up at the exact same time.

Erwin " September 1, 1939"

The invasion of Poland begun on September 1, 1939, and ended on September 6, 1939

Teacher "Y/n is correct."

Student "I put 20 bucks on whoever can answer more questions. The harder they are the better."

* After school *

Damn, you weren't kidding Anzu.

Anzu "What I tell ya, she's almost unstoppable."

I lost due to a single question.

Anzu "I'm impressed though, almost nobody in that class can keep up with her by a long shot."

Yeah? Well, then I've found a worthy component. 

Anzu "Anyways I got to go, I'll see you later."

See ya.

She got up from the table you two were sitting at and left while you got up at the same time and went to go and find a place to chill until tankery was over. You ended up heading over to the music room and in it was a grand piano.

Huh, it's been a while since I played. The last time I played was with......her.

You sat down and tried to think of a piece to play.

Well, might as well do loves sorrow.

Well now, I'm still pretty good at it.

??? "I didn't know you played."

You turn to see Erwin standing at the door.

Hey Erwin, shouldn't you be at tankery?

Erwin "Naw, it doesn't start for another couple minutes. But still, you played so carefully. I can only play a piece of twinkle twinkle little star."

You do one hand I do the other?

Erwin "Huh?"

I'll play on one side and you can play the other.

Erwin walks over to you and sits to your left. 

Erwin "Just so you know, I can only play the basic part."

And when that time comes I'll take over.

( Erwin is blue until you reach the more advanced area, after that it's just you. Stop once it reaches 4:30 )

??? "Well look at you two."

You turn to see everyone from her tankery squad peeking inside.

Hey guys.

Caeser "Erwin, we're getting ready to start a practice game. When you didn't show up we came looking for you and yet we find you in here."

Really Erwin? I thought you said it didn't start for another couple minutes.

Erwin "I...uh...you caught me."

As a wise man once said 'Half a truth is often a great lie.'

Erwin "Who said that?"

Benjamen Franklin. Now go, you have a match to be getting to.

Erwin "Fine, but if I win the match you owe me something."

Deal, now go. 

She got up and went with her crew to the warehouse while you just looked out the window.

Erwin POV

Caeser "So, you like him don't you?"

My face began to feel a little warm.

Me "No, what makes you say that?"

Saemonza "Really? Is that why you're blushing right now?"

Oryou "Your right, she is."

Me "No I'm not, shut up. He's just a friend that's all."

Caeser "Really? Is that why you looked so happy when you were sitting next to him?"

Me "Whatever, let's just get to the match."

Saemonza "What are you gonna ask him for if we win?"

Oryou "I bet it's a kiss."

Me "Shut up, no I'm not!"

Oryou "Did I strike a nerve?"

I ran away from the rest of them and got to the match 2 minutes before they could catch up. We all got into our tanks and the match began. We had a couple of close calls here and there but in the end, we won by a lucky shot. 

Miho "How did you know we were hiding there?"

Me "I didn't, I just had them fire into the bush. It was just a hunch I had but if I think right, this battle was similar to that of when the red army pushed into Berlin."

Miho "Huh? Anyways, we'll win next time for sure."

Impressive.

I turn to see Y/n looking at my tank.

A STUG III Aus.F.  It was the one version that was mainly manufactured during world war 2. It was originally built to act as artillery support for the Nazi's since other artillery units were too heavy to move.

Me "Oh hey Y/n. What are you doing here?"

I came to see what tank I should join. That and you won the match so I'll keep my end of the deal.

Y/n POV

She looked a little confused, maybe of what to ask but she was kinda cute when she was thinking. 

Erwin "I want you to play me a song."

Ok, on what instrument. 

Erwin "Well, what can you play?"

I can play a lot of instruments.

You then turned back towards the tank and jumped onto the gun and sat down on it.

I can play piano, guitar, saxophone, bass, drums, just about anything.

Erwin "Wow, I didn't know you could play so much."

Yeah, but what song do you have in mind?

Erwin "One of my personal favorites. You see, all you have to do is play A really advanced piece on the piano. I want to see how good you are."

Oh, a challenge? I always love a good challenge, what song though?

Erwin "Turkish march."

So, we both have good taste then. Alright, where do we go?

Erwin "If I remember right, hey Yukari."

Yukari "Yeah?"

Erwin "Do you have a keyboard?"

Yukari "Yeah, it's in our attic."

No need, I have a grand piano at my place. I only live down the street from Yukari so it won't be to much trouble.

Erwin "Really? Alright, we'll do it there."

Perfect, who else is tagging along?

Everybody apparently wanted to tag along cause they all got there stuff ready and we all walked to my place. When we got there they looked around in curiosity.

You guys can do homework in stuff in the living room, I'll cook us all a snack.

They went to the living room and you went to the kitchen. After about 5 minutes you came out with a giant plate of watermelon and Cantaloupe. We all sat down and enjoyed the meal while helping each other with homework.

So, now that the homework's done, should we do the piano?

Erwin "Sure."

You head upstairs and open a door to a room that had all sorts of piano books and songs. You sit down and think of the song. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476 1 13
Miho Nishizumi felt ashamed with the loss at the hands of Pravda. A loss miho was widely blamed for. NO longer wanting to be near such things Miho le...
10.3K 283 14
A young man makes a name for himself. He mastered the art of Panzerkampf and was feared by the enemies he was facing in matches. But was it all skill...
14.8K 253 7
A 15 years old girl named Yugi was sitting alone on her windowstill, rain is pouring heavily as she silently crying over her dead grandfather Solomo...
33K 491 15
This is a story about a new student coming to Ooarai. Causing our fluffy haired heroine to develop feelings she's never felt before... FYI this is a...