Lucinda x Female Reader

By Legendary_Idk_

You are a werewolf with witch powers but their different from others. But you don't have your ears like Aaron... More

Chapter One: The Party And Meeting
Chapter Two: Visiting
Chapter Three: Teddy Bear And Food
Chapter Four: Blushing, Awwing, All The Ruckus!
A/N

Smoke

553 14 0
By Legendary_Idk_

You hear a knock on the door when you were washing dishes. You set down the plate you were currently washing and walk to the door, opening it. There was a package. You picked it up, thinking it was something you ordered, and set it down on your table, grabbing a pair of scissors.

As you start opening it, smoke was coming out. It smelt awful. Once you opened it fully, you looked inside and realized it was a potion. 'Must be something Lucinda ordered' you thought, closing it. You kept on getting a weird feeling though, like you're being watched by something not friendly. You decided to ignore it and continue to wash dishes, hoping Lucinda will visit soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 3.4K 78
❤️
43.4K 920 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
1.2M 56.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
87K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...