Romance of Perfection

By POWDERPUFFGIRLS69

Meet Leila Jones. A 19 year old college freshman. Daughter of David Jones, owner of Jones Enterprise. Her fat... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: WAKE UP BITCH
Chapter 2: Dead fishes
Chapter 3: Beach Day Part 1, Ride of a Lifetime
Chapter 4: Beach Day Part 2, Make it bigger
Chapter 5: Free Food
Chapter 6: G.O.
Chapter 7: Showering, Sleeping or Shitting
Chapter 9: Chanklas and Flip-Flops
Chapter 10: Boom Boom
Chapter 11: Suicidal Bambi
Chapter 12: Watch the Weave
Chapter 13: Burn the house down

Chapter 8: Lily

23 3 0
By POWDERPUFFGIRLS69

Leila's POV

"Where are you now?" Alex asked me. We were on the phone. I was walking towards the entrance because that was where Liam told me to meet him.

"Listen, I've gotta tell you something"

"Is there no more food?" she sounded genuinely worried.

"Don't worry the food's safe"

"Liam's giving me a ride home" I was biting my nails because I was scared she was going to scold me for leaving her to go home alone. Ana would only send us to campus. Most of our classes end at different timings so Ana would only give a lift to those who ends class around the same timing as her.

Alex and I finished classes around the same time on Monday's so we would usually go home together.

I waited for a long ass lecture but instead, I got a squeal.

What the fudge.

"OMG THE SHIP OF LILA IS SAILING" she screamed. I instantly slapped my forehead.

"Lila?"

"That's your ship name," she said in a 'duh' tone of voice.

"So you're not mad that I'm not going home with you?"

"Why would I be mad that the ship is sailing"

"Ugh"

"Anyways I'm fine with going home on my own, I can get food for myself" as she said that I could imagine the mischievous smirk on her face.

"I might have done something"

"What did you do?"

"Wellllllllll"

"Leila Ivy Jones, what did you do?"

"I might've called Mason and asked him to give you a ride home"

"YOU DID WHAT"

Thank god I broke the news on the phone instead of in person.

"WHAT AND WHY DID YOU DO THAT" she added.

"I FELT BAD THAT I LEFT YOU TO GO HOME ALONE OKAY"

"I'M A BIG GIRL I CAN GO HOME MYSELF"

"I'M SORRY OKAY"

"Do you realise what you've just done?"

"What did I do?"

"I can't get my food because I'll feel bad for making him bring me places"

"If anything you should be thanking me"

"And why would I do that"

"I saved you a lot of time instead of letting you go home taking the public transport. Now you have a personal chauffeur"

"Besides you two really need time alone to realise you're perfect for each other"

"If only you could see me rolling my eyes right now"

"But you're not denying anything though" I said smirking because I knew I won this battle.

There was a moment of silence until she spoke, "I just don't like how he plays girls like they're toys"

"Well maybe you could be the one to change him"

"Alright I see him on his bike I'll talk to you later"

"Oh and Leila" she added.

"Yes?"

"When you see me later remember to run because I going to kick your ass, bye sweetie," she said then ending the call.

Hahaha, I'm not scared at all, I thought to myself wiping the sweat off my forehead.

After ending the phone call I got a text from Liam.

Hey princess, where are you? -Liam

I'm at the entrance -Leila

Okay, I'm reaching in five -Liam

After a few minutes, a matte black Porsche pulled up.

"Princess, get in!" I heard Liam yell.

It was his car. Damn. I pray to look as good as that car one day.

Alex's POV

Should I just turn back now?

I hate being forced into something I don't want to do. I know Leila means well but things like this take time. In my case, it takes 12 years.

Why can't I just end up with myself? I'm doing better alone in my circle of life.

"Hey," I said to Mason who looked like he was plotting murder.

"Are you okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned

"Hmm, yeah" his face immediately lighting up.

"Okay then"

"Ready to leave?"

"Can we get food before you send me home?"

"I figured you were going to ask me that so I reserved a table for us at Pizza Hut"

"OMG YASS" I exclaimed running around the bike with my hands in the air.

"Come on, let's go before we're late," he said laughing at my silliness.

~~~~

"OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING," I said probably too loudly and everyone was staring at me.

"Mind your own twinkle titties!" I yelled at all of them then they continued eating their food. Mason, on the other hand, found it hilarious. He was literally tearing up from laughing too much. I was glaring at him while eating my pizza.

"What's up with the murderous look you were giving just now?" I asked.

"Well I saw Leila going into the car of the same dude from yesterday" he replied.

"Liam?"

"Yeah, Lily" as he said that I began choking on my food from laughing at what he said.

"He's actually a really good guy," I said.

"He brought Leila food this morning because she was upset" I hoped that he would consider giving Liam a chance but there was literally no change of emotion in his face.

"Where do you want to go after this?" he asked changing the subject.

"You still want to go out?"

"I can take you anywhere you want, doll" I blushed so hard after that comment. My glass of water was full but when he said that I drank it so much that it's nearly finished.

Doll

"Do you want to follow me go grocery shopping for the house?"

"Sure!"

15 minutes later.

"Lettuce celebrate!" I exclaimed.

"That was horrible" Mason cringed.

"Better luck next thyme" he added.

"Oooo that was a good one!"

"How much do those nuts cost?" Mason asked.

"It costs a penne," I said cracking up at my own joke.

"I'm going to take this opportunuty to buy it" Mason joked.

"Look! Look! I'm raisin the roof" I exclaimed grabbing a bag of raisins.

"Oh my god! We are so funny" Mason was trying to catch his breath from laughing too much.

I agree though, we are really funny.

"Ok, but on a serious note, do you have everything you need?"

"Yeah let's pay and leave"

After paying I checked the time and saw that it was nearly 6.30.

What the hell were we doing for 5 hours?

~~~~

"Alrighty, we've reached"

He went out of his car to help me with grocery bags.

"I'm home ya little fudgetards"

"YAYY!! NOW MAKE US FOOD" Anthony yelled jumping up and down clapping his hands.

"Why don't you help us with the groceries first"

"I'll help, Anthony sit your ass back down," Leila said pointing towards the couch where Hazel, Ana and the guy who I think is Adrian.

None of us really got a proper introduction of Adrian.

Wait a second. Adrian? What was he doing here?

"Who's that?" Mason whispered to me.

"Remember the guy Ana was with yesterday?"

"Ohh,"

"Adam was his name right?"

"No! You really need to start remembering people's names"

"Do you remember the guy Hazel was with?"

"Of course! His name was Sam"

"No, it isn't" I facepalmed myself in disappointment.

"What about the guy Anthony was with?"

"Jamie"

"Nope"

"Jason"

"John"

"Jeffree"

"Nope, nope aaannnnd nope"

"I'm sorry ok, I don't see why I should remember them in case they hurt my family," he said shrugging.

"AWWW," I said pinching his cheeks.

"OMG LOOK MALEX HAS SAILED," Hazel called out.

I didn't realise that we were still in the living room. Everyone was looking at us with a huge smile on their faces.

"FINALLY," Leila, Anthony, Hazel, and Ana said relieved.

I gave all of them a glare and they just laughed playfully.

Many people just wanna get bitch slapped by me today, right?

"I should get going guys," Mason said. I was a little disappointed that he was going to leave because we were having so much fun.

"Bye!" everyone said, probably because they were too lazy to get their goat asses off the couch.

I walked out with Mason, accompanying him to his bike instead of letting him leave on his own. It was the least I could do for bringing me out today.

"Ok I've been meaning to ask you this for so long now and I was afraid you were going to say no but then I decided to man up and ask you," he said catching his breath after that. I was trying to hold in my laughter but it was hard because he was being too cute.

He was taking deep breaths until he finally asked me, "Alexandra Haiden King, will you be my date to the charity event this Friday?" you could clearly tell he was nervous because he was biting his lips waiting for my answer.

I had completely forgotten about the charity event that was being held this Friday.

It is an event where people that do different businesses that come from all around the world to gather and donate to a specific charity.

My parents, Mason and Leila's, Ana's and Hazel's parents are also part of a business company. They run multiple businesses.

All of our parents were best friends which made us become closer.

"Will you do me the honor of being my date, Alex?" he asked again snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I would love to" I replied.

He gave me the widest smile I have ever seen him give. It was like me when I see food.

"Wow, I've never seen you smile this much before" I stated.

"That's because I'm the happiest when I'm with you" he replied.

He gave me a quick tight hug and then he went to his bike.

"Bye!" he called out and I replied by waving. I was too speechless.

I walked towards the house with the biggest smile on my face.

As I opened the front door, all 5 of them fell on the floor because their stupid ass was leaning against the door.

Nosy ass bitches.

"Care to explain?" I asked even though I already knew why they were up against the door.

Ew, that sounds wrong but you get what I mean.

"Well we were being nosy and we wanted to see if he was going to do what he said he was going to do," Ana said.

"Did he do what he was going to do?" she asked.

"Yes"

"And did you say what we wanted you to say?" she asked once more.

I took a long deep breath because I wanted to make it suspenseful and replied, "Yes".

"WOOHOHHOHOHOOH"

"TURNUPPPP"

"LETS PARTAYYYY"

"GO MALEX GO MALEX GO MALEX"

"ILL GET THE FOOD FOR THE PARTAY"

My friends are ridiculous but I love them for it.

I chuckled as I saw everyone doing something to prepare for the non-existent party.

I made my way to the kitchen to start making dinner because I know they can't survive any longer without food.

How is the charity event going to go?

Find out in the next chapter!

~~~~

Hope y'all enjoyed today's chapter!!

-SISTER SQUAD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1.1K 44
Aussie girl, Leila, moves to America. Repeating her senior year brings much more drama than she bargained for. Midway through the first semester, Lei...
107K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
196K 7.6K 35
"Why do you care?" I whispered out. "I worry about you and I have no clue why," he explained honestly which did make my heart sink a little. -_-_-_...