These Days

By HolyTrinity513

These days, anything can happen. More

Today-1
Crushing-2
Pour It Up-3
What did I do?-4
Going back-5
We Did That-6
Three Way-7
Shooketh-8
Planning-9
Crystal light-10
Neva da answer-11
Frauds-12
The Great Escape-13
Over it-14
No breaks-15
You deserve an explanation-16
Parental Roles-17
Never Lasts-18
Drastic Measures-19
Goodbye-20
Schooled-21
Loose Ends-22
Retaliation-23
Sneak Peek
Those Days

Now Boarding-24

1.7K 104 37
By HolyTrinity513

It's No Nut November, so I apologize in advance.

This is it😭😭😭

Excuse any mistakes.Enjoy!❤️

Onika's POV

Jaylin and I were laughing at some terrible joke she had told me after we went out for dinner. When I opened the door to my apartment Jaylin turned the lights on and there on the couch was Robyn, legs crossed, and arms folded with a brooding expression.

"Onika."
"Oop. Auntie Nika what did you do?" Jaylin asked as she sat next to Robyn, mimicking her pose.
"Jaylin mind your business and go take a bath." I said before rolling my eyes. She pouted before getting up and walking off.

"Anyways, What you want Robyn?" I sat my purse down on the kitchen table.
"Onika don' play wit me, we both know good and damn well dat it was you who turned mi car into a fuckboy boycott project."

"I did nothing of the sort." I said innocently before batting my eyelashes.
"Really? So this ain't you?" She turned her phone towards me and pressed play on the security footage that undoubtedly depicted me, keying her car.

"Girl that's not me!" I said with a chuckle.
"Nika don't play with me. I would've got the message if ya just keyed my car, WHICH YA STILL DIDN'T NEED TA DO! I waited for that damn frappucino for a long ass time and it covered all of your hard work."

"Robyn you aren't shit and you never will be shit. Just letting you know." I nonchalantly stated.
"I'm not shit? I'M not shit?" She looked dumb as hell with the look of disbelief on her face.
"Do I have to say it again because I will. Robyn Rihanna Fenty, YOU are not shit!" I raised my voice.

"Yo who the fuck are you talkin ta gal?" She asked. I slowly looked around, flipping pillows upside down and lifting up the rug.
"Well...it looks like there's only two of us in the room so...I don't know take a damn guess." I said with a shrug.

"What did I do? Tell me."
"What did you do? What did you NOT do Robyn?"
"Well let me think...I didn't run off to Vegas, I didn't run up someone's credit card, oh and I most DEFINITELY didn't have sex with a stripper!"

"Ok I did some shit I'll admit it but at least I told you, and at least I had enough respect to NOT do it in front of one of you. Who fingers someone in front of their girlfriend with no remorse and then acts like it never happened Robyn?!" She just stared at me with an unreadable expression.
"I know that's right Auntie Nika!" Jaylin yelled from the bathroom.

"JAYLIN!" Robyn and I yelled at the same time.
"My bad, you guys are just really loud, I don't mind it though!"
"Anyway Robyn, you turning the finger on me, isn't gonna do shit. We're talking about your inconsistency, not mine. At least I can own up to my shit!"
"You're right. I'm sorry for keeping it from you Onika all I know is that I'm gonna have to pay a good $1,500 to get my custom paint job fixed because of your crazy ass. Next time, let's just talk it out like those white couples on tv."She suggested before grabbing my hands in hers.

"I'm sorry daddy. We have real ass issues and we can't seem to ever stay on track but...we gotta get this together for us...for Bey." I said as I stroked her hand.
"I will fuck you up, right here, right now." She whispered in my ear before trailing her hands down my back.
"What a TERRIBLE ending, I'm underwhelmed." Jaylin said as she sat down next to us.

She leaned into Robyn and snuggled deeper into her shoulder.
"Girl move with your wet ass head." Robyn leaned away causing Jaylin to smack her teeth. Robyn pulled me down in between them and we watched tv until we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robyn's POV

I rolled over on the couch and groaned to my phone ringing.
"Hello?" I rasped into the phone without seeing who was calling.
"Hey Robert!" I rolled me eyes recognizing the voice to be Jayce.

"What? What could you possibly have to tell me this early in the fucking mornin'?"
"My bad girl it's 1:30 in the afternoon over here I'm on my lunch break."
"Lunch break? Where yo ass work?" He suddenly got my attention.

"Oh girl that's why I called you. I work at the Versace headquarters. Get on my level whore." He said confidently.
"Oh yeah? What's your position?"
[A/N: Stop being nasty y'all even though I'm probably the only reason y'all even thinking nasty now.]

"Receptionist." He said with an unnecessary amount of assertiveness.
"Yo no offense but I think they made a mistake. You are the last thing I'd ever want to see when I walk into a building." I said truthfully. Onika stirred next to me and Jaylin let out a little snort.

"Daddy who you talking to?" Onika asked me as she cutely rubbed her eyes.
"This stupid ass solicitor keep asking me if I want some sort of pill." I lied.
"So...why you having a whole conversation with them?" She asked.
"Uh...you know what I'm getting a little tired. Good night pill man." I hung up the phone.
"Whatever Robyn." Onika laid back down and turned away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onika's POV

I groaned as my phone vibrated next to me.

BumbleBey🐝❤️
You up baby? I wanna see you and Robby.😏

I smirked before replying.

To BumbleBey🐝❤️
Yours or mine?

BumbleBey🐝❤️
Come see me. I'm not in the house, you know where to find me.💛

To BumbleBey🐝❤️
See you soon peaches.

BumbleBey🐝❤️
Save it for the room baby.

"Thumb Thumb. Wake up." I shook Robyn.
"What you want Onika?" She grumbled.
"Bey wants us to come over." I said impatiently.
"She can suck my dick if she thinks I'm moving anymore boxes especially this late at night."
"Robyn that's what she's trying to do. Now come on!" I whisper yelled.

"Go to sleep Onika." She said causing me to roll my eyes.
"Noooo." I whined. She rolled away from me. I roughly grabbed her ass.
"Onika." She warned.
"Let's go."
"What about Jaylin?" She asked causing me to huff.

"Jaylin." I pushed her lightly, she didn't budge.
"Gremlin." Robyn tapped her forehead. She just snorted and rolled over.
"See, she's fine. Put on your shoes and let's go. I'm trying to get my back blown out."
"You're just gonna leave her here alone?"
"What do you want me to do? She's not gonna wake up and we're not going in Bey's house."

"Hold on." I furrowed my eyebrows as Robyn stuck her finger in her mouth and then stuck it in Jaylin's ear. Unsurprisingly, Jaylin didn't wake up.
"Alright fuck it, let's go." Robyn hoisted herself up and slipped on some slides before tossing mine to me.
"What if she wakes up?" I asked worriedly.

Robyn shrugged.
"There's food in the house, she knows how to work a tv, and if there's a problem, she got that little iPad. Now let's go." She said before grabbing my wrist and dragging my little ass out the door.

$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•

"I still don' understand why we can't take da front door." Robyn grunted as she tried to hoist my heavy ass over Beyoncé's fence.
"Because we're not going in her house." I explained as I swung my leg my leg over the fence and jumped to the other side.
"Alright now how are we gonna get your ass over the fence?" I whined. There was no answer.

"Robyn?" Still no answer.
"Robyn!" I yelled. Still silence.
"Boo." Someone said as the tightly grabbed my shoulder from behind.
"SHIT!" I jumped and saw my life flash before my eyes. I narrowed my eyes when I heard Robyn's ugly ass cackle from behind me.
"How'd you do that?" I asked as I turned around.

Robyn's POV

"I used da front door. Duh." I explained.
"Whatever. You ruined the fun." She pouted cutely.
"Alright, where we goin'?"
"Follow me." She tightly grabbed my hand as we walked through Beyoncé's pitch black backyard.

"You sure she ain't trynna kill us?" I seriously asked.
"No."
"I'm just saying she got us trekking through the damn backyard in the dark."
"Robyn I know where I'm going."
"Alright I was just ch-" I thought the ground disappeared out from under me until water went up my nose.

"Robyn!" I heard Onika yell while I was under the water. I came back up and dragged myself out of the pool.
She bent over and cackled. I ran towards her attempting to grab her so I could throw her in the pool. Right as I was about to grab her, she side stepped me and I slipped in my slides and fell.

"Nice try Robby but I don't play about my hair." She helped me up. We continued to walk, there was silence besides the sound of the crickets and my wet slides squeaking. She pulled open the door to the pool house.
"I know you ain't drag me off the couch in the air conditioning to fuck in a shack Onika."

"I didn't. Shut up and let me focus." She said as she pushed along the wall.
"Nigga w-" my mouth dropped as a door opened from the wall.
"Let's go Robby." She began to walk down the dimly lit staircase.
"Hell no Onika I'm not white. You can go down there by ya self." I crossed my arms defiantly.
"Then I guess you don't want any. I was gonna show you this new trick I learned..." she teased. I took off towards her and pushed her out of the way so I could go down the stairs first.

Beyoncé's POV

I could've heard Onika and Robyn coming down the stairs from a mile away. I pulled open the door slowly exposing myself in my red, silk robe.
"Well I'll be damned." Robyn said once she saw me.

"Why the hell you wet?" I asked.
"I could ask you the same thing." She said with an ugly ass wink.
"Well played boo."
"So...we gonna fuck or...reminisce. Because...I got a child to get back to." Onika impatiently said.
"You are such a milf." Robyn shook her head in disappointment.

Onika walked forward and pushed me back on the bed before rocking her core against my thigh through her shorts. She threw her head back with a soft moan.
"Off baby" I purred out as I tugged on the hem of her crop top. She quickly pulled it over her head without a fight.

I propped myself up on my forearms to see Robyn standing by the door with a smirk.
"Come here daddy." I beckoned her forward with my finger. She licked her lips before coming toward me.
"Mmmm Robby take your clothes off first I'm wet enough." Onika moaned out and winked.

Robyn rolled her eyes before she took off her wet hoodie and shorts before joining us on the huge bed.
"I-Robyn you already got on the strap?" I was speechless.
"Never leave home without it baby gyal."

I was too focused on Onika's face of pleasure as she touched herself to notice Robyn pushing into me before I felt her fill me to the hilt. I let out an uncontrollable moan as she grunted.
Onika's breathing picked up and a sheen formed on her forehead as she continued to play with herself.

"You know where your spots at ma." I said in between moans as Robyn incessantly pounded into me. Onika straddled my face and lowered herself.
"Shit baby." She threw her head back and grinded on my face. Robyn completely pulled out of me and replaced the feeling of my walls disappearing, with her tongue.

Onika gasped as my tongue darted around her clit and drew organic shapes. Her thighs tightened around my head and she began to shake.
"Ooooo Bey I'm gonna cum baby!" She began to cream in my mouth. Once she rode out her orgasm, she rolled off of my face.

"Delicious as always Nika." She slid off the bed and went behind Robyn.
She slid her fingers into Robyn's pussy causing her to moan against me, sending vibrations up my spine.
"Shit Robyn!" I convulsed around her tongue repeatedly.
"Robyn stop." I pleaded as I began to squirt. She cleaned me up and came shortly after.

Onika and Robyn came to lay on either side of me. I wrapped my arms around both of them, taking in the feeling of both of their bodies, before we all fell asleep.

Onika's POV

I woke up to the feeling of eyes on me. I opened my eyes to see Beyoncé looking at me with a light smile with her hair lazily covering her face.
"Good morning baby." I returned the smile.
"Good morning love." She said before she lifted herself off the bed and grabbed a pile of clothes.

"Where you going?" I pouted.
"Wake up Robyn and get dressed. I wanna go to the diner." She said as she slipped on a pair of skinny jeans.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"Uh...lunch time." She said as she looked at her phone. Shit. Jaylin.

"Robyn get the hell up." I smacked her forehead.
"What elf?" She asked with an attitude.
"Get up we're getting food." I'd never seen her get out of a bed quicker.

$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•

After we ate, we walked back into the parking lot.
"Can you guys uh...follow me in your car?" Bey asked nervously.
"Of course." I said, without asking another question.
We followed her for about 20 minutes before seeing the sign on the freeway with the name of the airport. We pulled in and got out of the car.

"What are we doing here Beyoncé?" Robyn asked suspiciously. Onika played with her fingers before getting her key out of her back pocket and opening the trunk. She blocked our view before pulling 2 suitcases out of her trunk.
"I'm leaving." She said lowly.

"What?" I asked. I know I'm not hearing what I think I'm hearing.
"I'm leaving today. Right now." She explained.
"You used us!" I began to cry.
"I'm remembering you. I never want to forget you. I never WILL forget you. Don't forget your promise." She said lowly before pulling us into a hug.
"Don't forget yours either." I said.

"I love you...both of you." She grabbed my chin gingerly before pulling me in to a final kiss before doing the same to Robyn. She grabbed her luggage and walked away, she turned back around right as she reached the door. She blew us a kiss before smiling, and disappearing into the airport.

"What a bitch." Robyn mumbled.
"Robyn!" I scolded.
"I'm just speechless that I've been fucked and ducked. That's supposed to be my thing!" She pouted.
"We gotta go back to Jaylin." I said before wiping my tears.
"Oh yeah. Forgot all about her."

$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•

Robyn's POV

I slowly opened the door and walked into Onika's apartment.
"I know that's right!" I heard Jaylin yell from the living room.
Onika and I looked at each other before chuckling and walking into the living room.

Jaylin was laying lazily on her back on the couch with a mixing bowl of cereal and a ladle in her lap.
"Little girl. Is that my damn robe?" Onika asked.
Jaylin jumped up.
"Oh. It's y'all. Where'd you guys go?"
"With Ms.Bey." Onika explained.

"Where's she at?" She asked she looking behind up.
"She's in da sky wit her raggedy ass." I said before plopping down next to Jaylin and taking the bowl from her lap. I lifted a ladle full of cereal tiredly to my mouth. I've had a damn day and it's not even dinner.

"She's dead?" Jaylin glanced back and forth between Onika and I.
"No. She moved." Onika said before sitting down on the other side of me.
"Great. I'm stuck here with you two...and only you two. No escape."
"Girl bye. We're a family. A very...VERY, interesting family." I said.

"Y'all are the best aunt and uncle a girl could ask for." Jaylin said with a huge smile.
"We are, aren't we?" I reminisced.
"Nothing surprises me anymore. At least not now. Not these days."

Thank you for reading... in honor of over 1K votes, I'm going to be giving y'all a sneak peek into the sequel coming out December 8th. I'll post the preview later today, maybe tomorrow since I have the day off tomorrow. It won't be much but it'll be something❤️ love y'all. Btw this sequel will hopefully be the best thing I've ever written to date.

2704 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.7K 13
Oneshots/short stories that I'm thinking about converting into a book at some point. This is where all my ideas for stories go so always come over an...
72.7K 3.8K 40
✿❯────「✿」────❮✿ 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖...
200K 9.3K 49
Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika!
294K 13.8K 58
"don't mess with my baby, they better not mess with my baby" [will contain explicit content]