BTS x bullied suicidal reader

By coffeecorbyn

Bulling, and suicidal shit More

Intro
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch.5
A/N
Ch. 6
Stuff
Ch. 7

Ch.4

1.4K 35 10
By coffeecorbyn

You tried to hide yourself from them but Hobie noticed you. 

         J-hope:  Hi!  So you're Y/ N right? 

         Y/N:  Y-yea

         J-hope: Cool

He's just pretending to be nice to me isn't he.  He can't really like me (not like like,  YET) (maybe....) No one likes me. 

You sigh to yourself without realizing it. 

         J-hope:  Hey you ok? 

         Y/N:  Yes I am.  Please just leave me alone.. 

         J-hope:  Oh... Ok

His face went from a ball of sunshine to pitch black.  He had this defeated look on his face.  

Great you made him upset.  That's what you do best isn't it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
482K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
116K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
109K 860 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...