Ch. 6

J-hope: Omg Y/n!! 

He saw you just laying there bloody nose,  black eye,  busted lip. Not to mention the others did too.  Rm, Jungkook, Tae, Suga, Jin,  and Jimin. 

Jin being the Emma he was rushed over to comfort you. 

         Jin:  Are you ok.? 

        Y/n:  N- no

Tears that you didn't know where there escaped from your eyes and you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in. You felt safe for once. 

They took you to the nurse who helped clean you up.  After the nurse was done they would not leave your side all day.  They just wouldn't budge no matter how much you pushed them away. 

         Y/n:  You guys really don't have to do this you know that right? 

         Jungkook:  Yea we know but we want to.  

He gave you his signature bunny smile. As a side effect of seeing that a smile slowly crept onto your face. 

But of course a thought creeped into your head and took that smile away. 

          V: What's wrong? 

          Y/n:  Nothing

But that wasn't true it wasn't nothing.  Yes they may have stopped your bully's at school but they don't even know about your parents. 

                                                       Flashback to two days ago

You arrive at your house you try to sneak by without them noticing but of course with your dumb luck they notice. 

Mom: Hey where do you think you are going? 

Y/n:  To my r-room

Mom: Don't you use that attitude with me

Before you could move, run,  or object you felt a sharp pain. Your mom threw a bottle of wine at you.  (Your dad died and since then your mom has been a mess) You fall to the floor sobbing.  She comes over to hit and punch you some more.  By the time she's done you can't even count how many bruises and cuts you have. 

                                                            Flashback end

You start to tear up and unfortunately they notice. 

       Jungkook:  Hey what's wrong? 

        Y/n:  Nothing 

You walk away hoping to lose them so they don't have to deal with you anymore. You run to the bathroom with tears threatening to spill from your eyes.  You take your zipper bag.  Searching for a razor you successfully find it.  You start balling your eyes out.  Trying to steady your vigorously shaking hands you cut yourself. You cry harder.  

Why. 

A/n 

First of all this was one of my longest chapters.  Yay! But I read over it and in my perspective this chapter is all over the place so sorry about that😐