thief┃markhyuck

Par chogiwanese

╻donghyuck stole mark's heart╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertain... Plus

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ fifty ⌟
⌜ fifty one ⌟
⌜ fifty two ⌟
⌜ fifty three ⌟
⌜ fifty four ⌟
⌜ fifty five ⌟
⌜ fifty six ⌟
⌜ fifty seven ⌟
⌜ fifty eight ⌟
⌜ fifty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ thirty six ⌟

14.7K 1.2K 1.3K
Par chogiwanese

donghyuck never got to change his clothes after bathing chan. mark went back to the bathroom to dry chan up and went back to ignoring donghyuck but this time for sure it was for another reason.

the younger sighed as he placed their dinner down the table. he was debating on whether to call mark down and eat dinner together with him, in that way he can bring the topic about jeno's party tomorrow. but what if the older is sleeping? well, at least he could sneek in and grab extra clothes for him to change.

chan, you stay here.❞ donghyuck said as he placed the dog's food down for chan to eat.

he started walking towards mark's room. taking baby steps as he finally saw the door to mark's room, thinking of going back and just call mark after he's done eating.

just when he's finally standing in front of mark's door, he nodded. ❝i will call him after i'm done—

mark opened the door and caught donghyuck smiling. he raised a brow, ❝hyuck?

the younger cursed inside his head. seeing mark in that shirt made donghyuck think what would happen next if they didn't stop kissing inside the bathroom. he badly want to rip the shirt off and just— ❝well good evening mark.

what the hell was he thinking.

the older hummed ❝yeah. may i ask why you are here?

oh? uhm, dinner is ready.❞ donghyuck looked down. he was afraid that he might do something if he continues to eye mark from top to bottom.

thanks.❞ mark went out and closed the door behind him, ❝and you should change your clothes, i swear i saw you wear the same clothes from yesterday.

donghyuck shut his eyes tight, controlling himself. ❝can i..

no, donghyuck. don't say it. the older tilted his head to the side, curious to what the younger would say next.

donghyuck's inner self just sighed. ❝can i wear the shirt you are wearing?

seconds later the older giggled. donghyuck wanted to run away and just hide himself from mark. why did he even say that? he felt his cheeks turn red, he was embarrassed.

there's a lot of white shirts inside my closet.

but i want to wear the one you are wearing.❞ donghyuck badly wants to zip his mouth. for once, he wanted to shut himself up.

the older opened the door to his room and got inside with donghyuck following. the younger couldn't help but stare at mark's back as he was removing his shirt, getting a grey hoodie out from his closet and wore it. the younger mentally groaned as mark's back was now covered. he would stare at mark's body the whole day and he won't even complain— this is getting creepy.

i'll be downstairs waiting.❞ mark gave donghyuck a smile before giving him the shirt he wore a while ago and went out of his room for donghyuck to change in peace.

donghyuck heard the door close and that's when he lost it. he ruffled his hair and messed it up as he flopped down on mark's comfy bed. he was wiggling like a worm while mumbling some things about him being embarrassing as ever.

really donghyuck? it had to be this shirt?❞ donghyuk removed his shirt and wore mark's ❝damn it smells like mark.❞ well duh, mark wore it.

donghyuck slapped his forehead as he just realized what he just said.

this shirt is making me stupid.❞ he blamed it on mark's shirt.

he then went out after changing his clothes and now he smells like mark. he hopped his way towards the kitchen, almost slipping down the stairs but no one saw it. kidding, mark saw it as he was eating an apple, leaning by the wall as he waited for donghyuck. he let out a giggle before sitting down when donghyuck finally arrived.

he didn't know why donghyuck looked so cute. donghyuck always looks cute whenever he wears shirts that are bigger than him. but he looks even more cuter when he wears mark's shirts. this was making him forget the reason why he was mad at the boy.

so mark..❞ donghyuck gulped, not knowing if this was the right time to talk about jeno's party.

the older just continued on looking at him that donghyuck had to snap his fingers in front of mark's face to pull him out from his own world. ❝huh?

donghyuck bit his lower lip, looking so nervous than before. what if mark won't go? or what if he would go even if mark won't? there's jeno anyways. and if jeno would be busy entertaining the guests then he could just go to the people he's close with, jaemin and renjun for example. the question is, will jaemin and renjun go to the party?

the younger biting his lips only made mark remember about the kiss they had inside the bathroom. what if they went beyond just a kiss? he wouldn't mind, as long as it's donghyuck he's doing it with.

mark shook his head, he shouldn't be thinking abou that. it's too soon. ❝what is it hyuck?

donghyuck looked down, ❝it's about.. jeno's party.

hearing that name quickly changed mark's mood. the older clicked his tongue as he started eating the food donghyuck cooked. ❝what about it?

are you going?

the boy flinched when mark placed the spoon down with a sound ❝i'm not going and so are you.

the younger looked up with his brows furrowed, ❝what?

hyuck, i know jeno and his parties. they never end good. it gets wild and—

i'm just asking if you're going or not.

mark glared at the younger who just him off from explaining how jeno's parties are ❝i'm not going and i'm not letting you go alone.

jeno is there! i don't need you to be by my side always.❞ donghyuck was mad that mark was treating him like a kid. a parent scolding his son about going to parties. he hasn't tried going into parties and this would be an experience. ❝isn't jeno also my boyfriend? i have him.

that boy can't even take care of himself.❞ mark said with so much hate for jeno

you being older than him doesn't mean that you're more mature. at least jeno is enjoying his teenage life, what about you?

mark scoffed ❝all of us have different styles of enjoying life.

then going to parties is my style of enjoying my teenage life.❞ if mark wasn't mad at the younger right now then he would have cooed at how cute donghyuck looks like when he's mad.

mark stood up, slightly pushing the table towards donghyuck ❝okay fine, you go. don't come to me when something happens.

the only thing that will happen is me enjoying the party!❞ donghyuck shouted at mark that was leaving the kitchen, going back to his room.

yeah sure, parties are surely fun. it's the next day that is not, when you find out that you had done something stupid.

🏵

he felt lonely.

jeno was there next to him but his attention was with the people going in and out from his big apartment. donghyuck held the red cup tight and drank the apple juice inside. obviously, it's not just a juice. but donghyuck was too preoccupied to even care if it's alcohol he is drinking or not.

hyuck i'll check my room first, i think i heard a shout.❞ jeno said

the younger just nodded with a smile. he watched jeno leave him, his vision getting blurry. he raised both of his brows, thinking that he could see clearly by that but no. he stood up from the sofa, going to the people he's close with. that was his next option when jeno leaves him. he knows how wild parties can get, just like bars, and he wants someone to look after him when he does something stupid.

he searched around the room, he swore he saw jaemin and renjun a while ago. they even greeted him before leaving him alone with jeno. not being able to find them, he started to think of someone.

he began to hiccup, ❝who does he think he is?❞ he bumped into people but they are too wasted to even care. ❝he is mork lee, he is just rich. he is not even my..❞ he stumbled back into the sofa, ❝boyfriend.

he saw a red cup by the coffee table. he didn't think twice and just got it, drinking everything inside as he was feeling thirsty.

this apple juice is delicious!❞ donghyuck waved the cup up in the air, ❝twenty out of ten!

was it obvious that he was now drunk?

he then felt a hand holding his wrist and he just looked up, pouting.

hey.

donghyuck watched the guy sit next to him. he felt a hand from his thigh and all he did was let out a hiccup. ❝who are you?

the guy smirked ❝someone that will make you feel good tonight.

t b c

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

151K 5.2K 26
markhyuck status; completed lower case
15.8K 691 24
⚠︎ 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 ⚠︎ 𖦹 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗄'𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌. ...
50.6K 1.2K 7
Eddie has spent his whole life trying to live up to his parents' expectations. He was used to them telling him he's a terrible parent. But saying tha...
1.4K 155 30
what will you do if you saw you're first love again?