Strange

By blahsydney

She is wanted by one of the gods. More

Strange+ Prologue
Strange+ Chapter One
Strange+ Chapter Three

Strange+ Chapter Two

6.2K 243 50
By blahsydney

not edited

Chapter Two+  

The most feared visit you, and decide your fate. 

+-------+------+---------+-------+

Last night, my sister and me laid on the grass all night. We waited until father and Gale come home, they were excited to see both of us. 

"You'll never guess what happened today." A excited voice of Gale said. 

I looked at him, I've never seen him so excited. He was a fat boy seeing cookies. 

"What my brother?" I asked knowing he would want to explain his story. His story would most likely be a waste of time. 

"The god, that lives in the palace is having a ball." I looked at him puzzled. 

"Why are you excited, it's not like we will be invited." I said in a confused tone. 

He smirked at me, he obviously didn't tell the whole story. "Families that aren't rich will be invited to it, and we could possibly be one." He said again making himself excited. 

I looked at my sister and we both started to laugh. 

"Out of all the people, why would our family be chosen? I mean c'mon brother don't think so ridiculous." She said laughing, and I shook my head in a agreeing manner. 

My brother looked us in outrage and rolled his eyes. The turned around to walk towards the house. He was pissed off, he was so full of himself. 

Us..? Being invited to the ball, what a joke. 

"Daddy!" I said yelling. I got up and ran towards him, where he was walking on the dirt driveway. I reached him and hugged him tightly, he was tugging his food cart that transported, and made us money. "How was your day?" I asked. 

He groaned, "Same old stuff." He was tired from the work, and was probably hungry. I released him and started to walk towards the house. I stood next to him walking with him, I liked his presence. 

We walked until we were in front of the house. I could smell food, and licked my lips.

Mommy doesn't make a big dinner because we have most of our food at lunch. We just snacked at dinner, cause it was all we needed. 

"Did you hear about the ball that has gotten Gale beyond excited?" I asked wondering if he knew any more information.

"Yes I did, and we could possibly be invited. Exciting isn't it?" He said in a sarcastic tone. 

"I knew you would think Gale was full of it." I said knowing that was going to be the response. 

"He has this logical thing, and has to many dreams." He turned to walk into the house. "I will get excited when we are invited." 

My daddy went his way and I went towards my bedroom. It was located near my sisters, and it was a little bigger. I was tired and would probably pass out when I felt the bed. 

Kissing my mommy and daddy goodnight. I walked to my room, closed my door, and crawled into bed. I looked at my ceiling and soon I drifted off to sleep. 

"Sand," I heard a voice next to me call. I slowly opened my eyes, they focused to the ceiling. I turned my head to my mother, who was standing next to my bed. "Good morning dear," She softly said turning around to go to exit my room. 

I groaned, and stretched trying to wake myself up. I finally got up and walked into the living area. Gale and Daddy sat, eating breakfast mommy always made for us. She woke up every morning to prepare meals, we always tried for her to stop. She wouldn't listen and continue to spoil us with her delicious food. 

Gale had to get up early with my Dad to attend work. I asked my mother to wake me up so I could wish my brother and my father good luck for their day. I hated the feeling that I didn't say goodbye. In this world, you never know when someone could disappear, it's a hard thing to guess. 

"Good morning, Sandrine." Both Daddy and Gale said at the same time. I walked towards the table to see what Mommy had made. 

The food smelt wonderful. "Mmmh, that smells good." I walked by daddy and sat down next to him. 

"Good morning, Daddy and Gale." I said. 

I looked at their faces, Daddy smiled. Gale just kept his usual face on… I hope he wasn't still mad at me for the fight last night. 

When I thought it was the end of it, Gale spoke up. 

"Mom, did you hear about the Ball?" Gale eyes lit up with excitement.

My mom was making food for me and sister, which smelt like pancakes. She turned around and looked at Gale. 

"Yes, Son. I heard all about it from your father." She said in a happy tone. 

Mommy was more like Gale, they got their hopes up to high. I never did that cause I hated getting disappointed. 

"You think we might go?" He asked wanting a honest opinion was my Mom.

She flipped the pancake and looked at Gale. 

"Well, it all depends hunny. We'll just have to wait and find out," She said starting to sound excited. I looked at Gale, which was now smirking his face off. 

I looked at Dad and he smiled knowing what I was thinking. They always got their hopes up to high, and it bothered me. I hated seeing them get let down.. 

I blew out deeply, "What would we wear?" I asked because I didn't have any nice clothes. I couldn't go to a gods ball in ragged up clothes..

Gale laughed, "Oh now your getting excited and wanting to get clothes to wear?" He sounded cocky. 

"Excuse me! I didn't say---," I was interrupted by my father yelling. 

"Enough!" He yelled which made both of us sit up straight. 

"Now to answer your question. If we did get invited we would have to go into town and buy us some formal wear. IF we get invited," He said emphasizing the "IF".. He mostly looked at Gale, giving him the "listen to me" look. 

"Daddy, that's expensive. We can't afford formal clothes," I said being honest. I cared about my mother and father going into debt. They didn't need that kind of stress because of a stupid ball. 

"What is with all the yelling," a very sleepy voice said from across the room. It belonged to Iona. 

Mother laughed, "Good morning sleepy head." My mom sweet voice, I loved it. 

"Gale started with the ball talk again," I said smirking at Gale. 

"AGAIN?" She yelled. "Please brother, I hate for your hopes to get let down. I don't want to see you hurt." 

"I understand, sister." Gales deep voice responded. 

I was kinda over whemled by the whole ball thing. It's just for a bunch of whore rich people that mens cheat on their wife. 

"Sister, are you alright?" I heard Iona's voice call out for me. 

"What?" I asked as indirect answer. I knew what she said…  "Sorry I was just thinking about something." I said answer her question. She looked at me trying to figure me out. 

I looked out of the window, I don't know..

Third point of view+

The scenery was filled with mountains and snow that covered them. Currently it was directed at a garden, that overlooked the village. The center point of the castle, was the most beautiful.

The god of Sandrine village was picking out flowers for his ball coming in few days. The servant was presenting a beautiful tulip that was yellow, it was perfect for this ball. 

This ball happens every year but it's like a waiting list. This god, was chosen this time to host it. He was beyond excited, but then he received news. 

He had to invite a commoner, and that did please him very much. He despised poor people, didn't want any contact with them. He had to follow the orders, they were direct from the twelve gods, he wouldn't dare to defy them. He might have the power of town, but they had real power. They contained the magic to destroy the whole earth. 

He wished to end them, but they were immortal. Not like vampires where, they can die somehow, these twelve cannot die. 

The servant was putting together a banquet of flowers. He cocked his head, then heard a sound. He knew what it all was.. 

This sound was a big boom and a flash of light comes sheering down the sky. Then two more come, suddenly appears three gods in their gold armor. 

Oh shit, the god thinks to himself. The servant ran away, she was horrified of these people. 

"Welcome gods," He yelled towards more like running like a girl just saw a hot guy to them. 

These gods just fell from the sky with a gold rim around them. They gave out power, their aura screamed 'DON'T MESS WITH THEM!'..

They looked around at their surroundings, like they were observing it. Walking towards him like a true king or queen would, with all the respect they can deserve. 

"Ares, Athena, Zeus.." The god bowed his head to them submitting to them. "What brings you here on such a fine day?" 

Ares cocked his head at him and then smirked. "Are we not allowed to visit, Hali?"

Hali, eyes went wide.

"Um-mm-," He stuttered nervously. "You are allowed to visit whenever, I was just surprised of your kind visit my god," He said bowing his head to him.  

Ares looked at him in pity. What a scared man he is, he laughed mentally. 

"Why so nervous Hali? Something to hide from us? You know you can't do such a thing." Ares voice got a little demanding. The words came out in such power it hit, Hali became fearful. His voice would make a whole room run from fear. They say that Zeus was powerful, but Ares had the most power. He would be able to beat his father if he wanted to, everyone knew not to mess with him.

Hali started to fear what would happen to him next. He started to panic. 

"No my god! I would never lie to you.." He said truthfully. Lying was a no no to do for a god. Most knew when you were lying, or sensed it. You don't want to get caught in a lie with a god. Not a very smart idea!

He was about to go down on knees and kiss his feet. 

"Son, we had reason to come. Not to harass him," A demanding powerful voice said behind Ares said. He appeared and it was Zeus, he had crown on. It was filled with gold cover leaves, it was beautiful. 

A girly laugh erupted behind Zeus. "Father, you always harass people." She admitted and Ares cracked a smile. 

Zeus turned quickly to face his daughter, smiling like she hadn't said anything. He glared at her, and just ignored her. 'Not worth the fight,' He thought. 

"You have heard about the request of a town family to attend your ball, have you?" Ares stepped forward closer to the scared Hali. Ares put his hands together, and looked at his surroundings. 

"Invite the farm folks to the ball. I will not receive a no from you, you will just obey my orders." He said sternly and demandingly. Hali wouldn't dare to say no to this god, even though it was a strange and unexpected request. 

Hali bowed his head to the god, "Might I ask why you want this family?" 

Being noisy, and just wanted to know. Gossip was his best trait…

"You will find out soon enough. With the invitation, give money to them. I want them to look somewhat decent." Ares said again, not getting a no for a answer. 

Zeus and Athena, stayed behind him. Serving more protection to him more then anything.. They had no business here, but because they were the three most power-fullest it was expected for them to travel in packs. 

"With that we will leave," He said dismissing the scared Hali. He turned around to Athena and Zeus, both crossing their arms. Zeus cocked his head, and smirked. 

"I know what you want to do," He said like he read Ares mind. 

Ares took a step a forward. "What's that father?" Ares smirked at him. 

Athena looked at both them, and payed attention to what was unfolding in front of her. She was drama queen, she loved to have her nose in everything. 

Zeus licked his dry lips. "Your going to visit her, and trick her into thinking its a dream." 

Ares looked at him with puzzled eyes, and narrowed them. 

"How'd you know father?" He asked surprisingly. 

"You have the mind like me, well in some ways." Zeus said knowing his facts. It was true, Ares was a playboy like Zeus. Zeus would most likely do the same, because he's done that before. Rape was it, but he still sneaked up on girls. 

Athena stepped forward, "Make sure you don't really reveal yourself. She might be smarter then you think. Don't do anything stupid Ares!" She made sure he would know the truth about this girl. She wasn't just a playboy, he wanted her as his forever being. Not just a one night stand..

"Then we will be off, brother." Athena turned around and faced the bright sun. It reflected off her gold armor. Before she returned, she turned around to face Ares. "Good luck!" 

A flash of gold light went shooting up into the sky. Athena was gone, but you knew the gods where watching. They liked doing what Athena did…

Ares looked at Zeus, they did a nod and they both went into the sky. Ares took a different path, he went to his future girl. 

A flash of light came from the sky and a big bomb sounded when Ares landed on the ground. Looking around to his surroundings, he was in a field. He had flattened the grass from the impact. Landed with his hands on the ground and one knee.. 

Sandrine looked around, looking for that big bomb. Ares was standing right in front of him. Her back faced her, she was once again waiting for her father. IT was only around four o'clock, she had hours to wait. Ares was fanistated with this girl, her beautiful skin. Her hair was like gold to him.. She was wasn't like the rest. 

Sandrine Point of view +

Suddenly when just enjoying the beautiful fresh air, I heard a strange bomb. Like a canon had gone off. I looked around, the only the I saw was a light on the tree I was sitting next to. It could have been the sun? 

I heard feet walking towards me. It must be my sister! I turned around to meet a handsome guy. Oh my goodness, he was HOT! Sand, you can't use that language! Guys are players!

He was like a walking sex god, abs on his shield.. Wait shield??! 

I looked at him and rubbed my eyes. Suddenly he was in front of me.. I felt his soft hands on my chin, slowly pushing it up so I meet his eye level. I looked into his green and bright purple eyes. They were beautiful! Oh and his hair it was dark brown that was chopped short. 

I blinked a couple times.. He was wearing a head piece and a gold armor.. Only gods do! This must be a dream! I reached my arms up and pinched myself. 

"What was that for?" I heard a godly deep sexy voice ask me. It sent pleasure down my spine, it was like mom's best cookies. 

"U-m-m---mm," I stuttered because of this sex god in front of me. He carried a bad boy look, but was dressed so rich. His hand moved down my body, skin to skin touch. Leaving tingles on every touch he left. He even touched my breast, what wasn't very nice. I felt him stop at my waist, and I was being lifted off the log I was sitting on. 

He made me stand, and I was short! He had to be 6'4? Let's say he had a couple heads on me! 

His arms tightened on my waist and I felt breath on my neck. This was forbinion territory for me. I've never been treated like this with a male before, this is all new. 

"You're beautiful," His voice said against my neck. 

I melted against his chest. His voice made me go weak in the knees. His mouth found my neck and he started to kiss it gently. Like a possession, or like a dog rubs against you. He was the only thing keeping me up, because I would fall without his support. 

"Your mine, kitten." He backed away and looked straight into my eyes. Possessing my soul! He even had a nickname for me, I'm not a cat!

 The way he said was like a possession, like he owned me. 

I was let go, and suddenly he backed away. 

"Remember that, no boys. I don't share!" With that, he flew up into the sky. You could hear him go up, and you could see it too. It had a glow to it, was he god? Why was I dreaming this? 

His armor, had showed the definition of his abs. He had a skirt with gold tights, but it made him look powerful. His aura like hit me, it felt like he was someone important. 

Suddenly, a flash of light appeared.  My vision was loosing and I blacked out

(Pictures over there have the armor that looks similar to what they all where. They don't wear those big head pieces!)

_________++
I hope you liked this!
Comment, vote, fan!

-Blahsydney 

Continue Reading