Android 21's Lesbian Hunt

Od DBSLesbianStoriesOk

As Android 21(Majin 21) beats all the men of Dragon Ball, she finds a problem of being bored and has some urg... Více

The Final Battle & The Realization of a New Life Purpose
Majin 21 Dominates Android 18
ChiChi X Marin
Majin 21 Dominates ChiChi & Marin
Majin 21 Dominates Bulma
Caulifla X Kale
Majin 21 Dominates Kale and Caulifla
Vados X Videl
Majin 21 Dominates Videl and Vados
Majin 21 Get's Dominated/The TV Show Plot Begins
The Perfect Woman Specs

Android 18 X Bulma

11.7K 49 10
Od DBSLesbianStoriesOk

Hello Again My friends, Remeber i don't own anything dragon ball all of that goes to Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation and fuji tv.

recap: Goku,Gohan,Vegeta,Beerus,Whis,Buu,Android 17,Master Roshi,Tien,Krillin,Yamcha,Piccolo all were turned into treats and eaten by Majin 21 adding on to her power. But than she decided to look for some people to share her lesbian fantasies.

Now on to the story

Android 21/Majin 21 will come in at the end of the story, this chapter will contain the love story between Bulma and Android 18.

(In this reality, Android 18 and Krillin never got together) (Out of some hidden emotions for Android 18, Bulma paid for a house to be built in the forest for Android 18 to live in peace) 

Rough look of what Android 18's house looks like.

(Android 18 had a big crush on Bulma but Bulma was married to Vegeta, so Android 18 stayed single and waited for Bulma)

2 days after the death of most of all the Z-Fighters, in her log cabin in the forest Android 18 was getting done with her work out and was looking in the mirror.

Android 18 said "damn i'm looking good." after that she sat down for a few minutes laying her head back on the chair, she took a nap and had a dream about bulma and her kissing. 1 hour later after waking up from her dream she got ready to take a shower, the shower lasted for about an hour. Android 18 got dressed than went to see if she has anything to eat in her refrigerator. After not seeing anything Android 18 said "Damn it, now i gotta go out to buy food, thank god Bulma gave 400,000,000 Zeni last month.". 

Android 18 than got ready to head to the nearest town, she got her purse and key to her house, she walked out side and locked the door to her home and drove off to the nearest town. She arrived in the same city Bulma lives in ,West City, and started driving around looking around for a super market or convenience store to buy food from. She entered the convenience store and grabbed a basket and started looking around for food for her refrigerator such as he-tap,Gatorade(for training),Powerade(For even more training),Any kind of healthy food, and new fashion for her. While in the energy drink area of the store Android 18 was encountered by Videl and ChiChi who were also shopping for food for there husbands.

Videl says "Hello 18, i didn't know you came here." Android 18 responded with "Yeah i ran out of food so i came to get some with the money Bulma gave me last month.". ChiChi says "Well how is life treating you living alone in the woods?" Android 18 replies with "Oh you know, it get's boring from time to time, but working out keeps me busy.".  ChiChi than says "That's all good in all, me and Videl are shopping for Gohan and Goku, but we haven't seen them in the last 2 days, have you seen them?". Android 18 takes a moment to think, than Android 18 says "No, but now that you said something, i haven't heard from Android 17 in the last 2 days.".

The three of them looked at each other in confusion, ChiChi said "So if Goku,Gohan,and Android 17 are missing, Than where is Vegeta?" Videl asks Android 18 "Hey 18  you have Bulma's number right?" Android 18 pulls her phone out and says "Yeah she gave me her number, encase i needed anything." (ChiChi and Videl knew Android 18 had a massive crush on Bulma, but Bulma was married to Vegeta and never noticed Android 18) Videl than asks "So how are you doing?" Android 18 responded with "You mean with Bulma?" Videl responded with "Y-Yeah." Android 18 sighed and says "She hasn't even seen my advances, it's a pain sometimes but i'm not gonna lose hope that one day she'll leave Vegeta for me.". ChiChi puts a hand on Android 18's shoulder and says "I believe she'll come around someday." Android 18 than says "Yeah but it's taking her a long time to see that i care more about her than he does.". Videl puts her hand on Android 18's other shoulder and says "Don't worry, you're a very attractive woman and Bulma would be foolish to ignore you forever.".

Android 18 than says "She already is ignoring me and i don't know what to do to get her attention.". Videl than says "Just give her time she'll come around, just give Vegeta time to mess there marriage up.".  Android 18 calls Bulma on her Cell Phone, the phone rings for a minute but Bulma picks up and says "Hello Android 18, it's been a while, what do you need?". Android 18 blushes at the sound of her voice.

After Android 18's blushing goes away Android 18 asks "Hey Bulma, have you seen Vegeta in the last 2 days?" Bulma than replies with "Now that you mention it, i haven't seen him in the last 2 days.". Android 18 than says "W-Well i'm hear with ChiChi and Videl, they both say that Gohan and Goku haven't been seen in the last 2 days." Android 18 then goes onto say "Well i haven't heard from my brother Android 17 in the last 2 days either.". Bulma than says "Hold on, Goten and Trunks are in the other room, i'll go ask them if they've seen Goku,Gohan,or Vegeta.". Bulma put the phone down and walked to the other room, Bulma asked Goten and Trunks "Hey boys have you seen your fathers or Gohan in the last 2 days".

Goten and Trunks took a moment to think and than Trunks said "No I haven't seen dad in the last 2 days." Goten than said "I've been here for the last 2 days hanging out with Trunks.". Bulma leaves that room and returns to the room she was previously in with the phone, Bulma picks the phone up and says "Trunks and Goten say they haven't seen Goku,Gohan, or Vegeta in the last 2 days either, What is going on?". Android 18 relays the news to the other 2 women with her that Bulma,Trunks,and Goten haven't seen Gohan,Goku,or Vegeta in the last 2 days either. Android 18 than has the idea to go to Kame House to ask Master Roshi where they are but first wonders if Bulma would want to have dinner with her than decides to wait until tomorrow to go to Kame House.

Android 18 than says "Hey Bulma would you like to have dinner with me tonight at my house?" and on the other line of the phone Bulma contemplates what she should say. Bulma than says "Sure, do you want me to bring anything?" Android 18 out of happiness and excitement says "Um... how about you bring some Fine Wine and maybe some Wine Glasses.". Bulma says "Well okay than, i'll see what i can find, i'll see you later." Android 18 than replied with "Okay see you later at my place Bulma.". They both hung up at the same time and ChiChi and Videl are curious what the two were talking about.

Videl asked "So what was all that about?" Android 18 than says excitedly "Bulma and i are having dinner tonight at my place." Videl takes Android 18's hands and they both start jumping up and down in excitement. ChiChi than asks "So are you gonna tell her how you feel about her?" Videl and Android 18 stop jumping and Android 18 says "Well I will try but i have to buy some food to cook." before she leaves ChiChi asks "Oh hey 18, did Bulma say whether or not Bulma has seen Vegeta,Goku,or Gohan.". Android 18 than responds with "She said she,goten, and trunks have not seen Vegeta,Goku,or Gohan." ChiChi and Videl begin to wory what happened to there men. They both just assumed that Goku and Gohan are training somewhere, Videl than said "Good luck 18." and ChiChi says "Go get her." Android 18 than said "Oh you know I will give it my best ladies.".

Android 18 than left the two there to go buy some food, she made it to where the steaks are sold and asks for two 9 oz. Sirloins for 996 Zeni for both of the Steaks than she buys some Home Made Corn on the Cob with a side of Caesar Salad. After checking out the food she bought from the store she got into her car and drove home, after getting home she got out of the car and brought her groceries in and began working by getting a pot out and loading it up with hot water. She puts the Corn on the Cob's in the pot and turns the gas to medium, Android 18 puts the already prepared Caesar Salad on the counter, Android 18 than grabs the two 9 oz. Steaks and takes them out to the back. While outback Android 18 makes her way over to her modern day grill and lifts the lid and puts some charcoal in the grill than puts the metal cover over the charcoal and puts the Steaks on the grill and turns the gas to the grill on.

Android 18 goes back inside to look for some candles, after a few minutes of looking around she finally found her Vanilla Scented Candles. Android 18 pulled her dining table to the center of the room and put a table cloth over the table, than she placed two plates on the table, Android 18 than placed two Vanilla Scented Candles on the table. Android 18 than went back outside to check on the Steaks, the Steaks looked about done so she took them off the grill and turned the grill off, She entered the house and got the Steaks on the plates than entered the kitchen to prepare the Caesar Salad and The Corn on the Cob. After placing the two dishes onto the two plates, Android 18 notices she has about 30 minutes before Bulma arrives and decides to get dressed up for Bulma. 

After getting the new black dress she had bought just earlier that day

After getting dress she had about 5 minutes left until Bulma arrived

4 Minutes Later*

Android 18 lit the Candles and put the silver-ware at the table and than started to wait for Bulma

1 Minute Later*

Android 18 heard a knock at the door and she started chanting in her mind 'Oh my god she's here she's really here oh my god.' Android 18 walked over to the door and opened it to Bulma wearing her White T-Shirt with her Red Scarf and her Jeans with her Boots

Android 18 stutters out a "H-H-Hi Bulma." Bulma replies with "Hi there Android 18." Android 18 invites Bulma in. Bulma says "Well you got all dressed up and i feel under dressed." Android 18 replied with "No you look beautiful." Bulma blushed as Android 18 pulled a chair out for Bulma. Bulma sat down and Android 18 pushed the chair in, Android walked over to the other side of as Bulma placed the Wine and Wine Glasses. Android 18 opened the bottle of wine and poured it into the two Wine Glasses, Bulma says "This feels very nice." Android 18 blushed as she finished pouring the glasses of Wine and sitting down.

They pick there glasses up and take a sip of wine, Android 18 asks "How was your day Bulma." Bulma replies with "Well it was strange when you brought up Vegeta's absents for the last 2 days.". Android 18 replies with "Well ChiChi and Videl were noticing that Gohan and Goku were missing, Videl thinks there all off training somewhere." Bulma than says "Yeah that might just be the case but I was just with them the other day, helping them with operating the gravity chamber.". Android 18 says "Well that's all weird" Bulma says "Well let's put all that aside and enjoy this meal you whipped up for little old me." Android 18 blushes and they both start eating the food. Android 18 and Bulma after eating for a minute start talking again as Android 18 says "So what's it like in the world of Bulma Briefs." Bulma sighs and says "Oh it's a pain day in and day out with work making me crazy and Vegeta neglecting me everyday to my kid whining to spend time with his friend Goten. I just can't stand it most of the time.".

Bulma laid her head on the table and said "i'm sorry i shouldn't have come here to complain." Android 18 than says "Oh I don't mind, i'm all lonely up here some times with no one to talk, so i'm happy to hear someone talking for a change especially a cute and beautiful like you.". Bulma blushes as Android 18 looks away in shame, Bulma with a blush on her face looks up and says "you know it's good you said that, I have something i want to tell you." Android 18 with a blush appearing on her face asks "What is it Bulma?". Bulma than says "I for the longest time have had a crush on you but Trunks and Vegeta have kept me from expressing my deep feelings for you Android 18." Android 18 blushed and said "Well Bulma i have had feelings for you also for a long time, i have had to repress those feelings because of you being married to Vegeta and taking care of your kid Trunks.". They sit across from each other before Android 18 gets up and walks across the table and picks Bulma up (Bridal Style) and passionately kisses her.

Android 18 says "Where do you wanna do it Bulma?" Bulma pulls her red scarf off and says "In the bedroom." Android 18 carries Bulma down the hallway to Android 18's room which had a king sized bed which Android 18 set Bulma down softly on the bed. Bulma handed Android 18 her red scarf, Bulma than said "Put it on while i get ready." Android 18 complied putting the Red Scarf on as a blindfold while Bulma got undressed. Bulma stopped when she was fully naked than she got under the red covers.

Bulma after getting covered by the red blanket, Bulma seductively says "You can look now 18." Android 18 than took the Red Scarf off her eye's to see a naked Bulma laying on Android 18's king sized bed. Android 18 than said "Oh my god, it must be my birthday and no one told me, I got the best gift ever." Bulma than seductively said "Well than come unwrap me.". Android 18 than got out of her black dress and now was standing in front of Bulma with nothing on, Bulma than asked "Are you gonna come and get me?" Android 18 responded with "I hoped to get to this point one day.". Bulma takes a moment than winks at Android 18, Android 18 than crawls into the bed and starts making out with Bulma rubbing there bodies together.

The body rubbing continued until Android 18 and Bulma stopped kissing, Android 18 says "I've been waiting a long time for this, you and me in this bed kissing." Bulma replies with "Oh you have, have you, so is it everything you'd hoped it be?" Android 18 than said "Oh god yeah!". Bulma than "Well come and get some more than!" Android 18 waist no time by pulling Bulma into another passionate kiss while Android 18 sits down on Bulma's waist. Android 18's hands start massaging Bulma's breasts causing Bulma to moan, they continue kissing until they break the kiss off and Android 18 moves her head to be positioned over Bulma's left nipple. Android 18 starts sucking and licking the nipple causing Bulma to moan, Android 18 than switched over to Bulma's right nipple and began sucking and licking it.

Bulma than said "Are you enjoying Momma's tit?" Android 18 looked up while still sucking on Bulma's right nipple and said "Yes Momma can I have some more please?" Bulma than replied with "Yeah but i'm gonna need to hold you though." Android 18 complied and broke off her nipple sucking. Bulma positioned herself to be sitting up against the wall of the bed, Bulma than said "Come here, baby." Android 18 than crawled over to Bulma and laid in her arms. Bulma lifted Android 18's head up to her right nipple, Bulma than said "Go on and suck on it." Android 18 complied and started licking and sucking on Bulma's nipple causing Bulma to moan while Android 18 massaged her own breasts with her two free hands. After a few minutes later Bulma moved her free hand between Android 18's legs and starts teasing Android 18 causing Android 18 to moan while sucking on Bulma's tit.

Bulma than started rubbing her hand on Android 18's pussy causing Android 18 to moan harder while still sucking on Bulma's nipple, Bulma started to rub harder causing Android 18 to moan more. Bulma kept on rubbing harder and faster until she heard 18 say "B... Bulma... I... think... i'm CUMMING!" just as Android 18 finished saying that she cummed on Bulma's leg, Bulma laid Android 18 down on her leg to let Android 18 pant for a bit. Android 18 regained consciousness and looked up at Bulma and Bulma said "You've gotten yourself a little dirty my dear do you wanna take a shower." Android 18 nods yes and Bulma stands Android 18 up and they walk into Android 18's huge bathroom. Android 18 turns the shower on and says "It will take a minute to warm up." Bulma then walks over and kisses Android 18 passionately, Android 18 lifts Bulma's leg up and the continue to kiss.

Android 18 stuck her hand into the shower to check how warm the water was, it was warm enough for the two love birds than broke the kiss off. Android 18 than says "The shower is warm enough for us now" and Bulma blinks back for conformation, they enter the shower and Bulma lies  down on the ground which confuses Android 18. Android 18 asks "Why are you lying on the ground?" and Bulma replies with "i wan't you to grind against me right here right now." Android 18's eyes widen as she walks over and Android 18 and Bulma cross there legs. Android 18 starts rocking back and fourth causing Bulma to moan very loudly which made Android 18 rock back and fourth faster. 

Android 18 kept rocking back and fourth on Bulma's pussy for a few minutes until Bulma said "Android 18... i... i... i'm... CUMMING!" as she said that Bulma cummed. Android 18 than said "Bulma i'm CUMMING!" after she said that Android 18 cummed on Bulma and Android 18 fell on top of Bulma. They both were panting until Bulma said "I want to go again." and Android 18 eyes widened as she got up and sat down against the wall, Bulma than scooted and sat up against the other wall. after a few minutes Android 18 and Bulma got out of the shower and got dried off and Android 18 picked Bulma up and made out with Bulma as they entered back into Android 18's room.

Bulma was laid on the bed by Android 18 and Bulma said "Hey Android 18 can you do something for me?" and Android 18 asked "What is it Bulma what do you want me to do?". Bulma than smiled to herself as she said "I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk tomorrow." Android 18's eyes widened than smiles to herself and says "Oh I know how to do that Bulma.". Android 18 than walks over to her wardrobe and pulls out a purple strap-on which surprised Bulma, Bulma than said "That'll do." Android 18 than got the strap-on on. Android 18 than said "Oh Mrs. Briefs are you ready for me?" and Bulma spread-ed her legs for Android 18 and said "Oh god I am.".

Android 18 walked over and pulled Bulma closer and leaned forward and Android 18 whispered "I'm gonna fuck you even after you cum and after that and after that until you pass out and keep going.". Bulma's heart skipped a beat as she said "Oh please do." Android 18 than inserted the purple strap-on into Bulma's pussy, Bulma breathed out heavily as Android 18 started pumping the strap-on in and out of Bulma's pussy. Bulma that spoke out "Plea... Pleas... Please do... Please don't stop 18." and Android 18 started going humping Bulma harder and faster with a smile on Android 18's face. After a few minutes of pounding Bulma's pussy with the blue haired Bulma says "Andr... Androi... Android 18 i'm CUMMING!" as she said that she cummed on Android 18's purple strap-on.

Android 18 kept humping Bulma before saying "Oh you like that don't you Bulma." Bulma who was breathing faster and faster said "OH FUCK YEAH 18!" Android 18 kept humping Bulma saying "TAKE IT BULMA!"and Bulma kept taking it until Bulma felt another orgasm cumming on, she than said "KE... KEE... KEEP GOING ANDROID 18... I'M... I'M CUMMING!!!". Bulma orgasm-ed for a second time causing Android 18 to smile and say "Does my little princess want me to keep going?" and Bulma  nodded yes. Android 18 kept humping Bulma until Android 18 could feel Bulma's towes curling, Bulma than said "OH MY GOD ANDROID 18 I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!" Bulma again cummed screaming out in immense pleasure. Android 18 kept humping Bulma than asked "do you want me to keep going Bulma?" Bulma than said "OH GOD PLEASE KEEP GOING 18." and Android 18 kept humping and pumping her with the purple strap-on.

Android 18 kept humping and pumping Bulma, Bulma's eye's went into the back of her head as her body was lifted up from all the humping Android 18 was doing. Android 18 than asked "Bulma are you still with me." and when Bulma screamed out "YES!!!" as Bulma cummed for a fourth time and fell down on the bed closing her eye's. Android 18 pulled the strap-on out of Bulma's pussy and than asked "Hey Bulma, are you okay." when Android 18 heard no response she assumed she fucked Bulma so hard that Bulma just passed out, Android 18 than took the strap-on off and took it over and put it back in the wardrobe. Android 18 than walked back over and picked Bulma up (Bridal Style) and moved her to further up on the bed, Android 18 set Bulma down on the bed and pulled the sheets over Bulma.

Android 18 than walked over to the other side of the bed and crawls in to bed and huddles behind Bulma and grabs Bulma's boobs and than closes her eye's and falls asleep.

1 Day Later/8 Hours*

Bulma wakes up and pulls the covers off her to see hands on her boobs, Bulma looked over her shoulder to seeing a sleeping Android 18 behind her. Bulma smiles and try's to get out of bed but falls down on the ground causing Android 18 to wake up and look at a Bulma lying on the floor. Android 18 asks "Bulma what are you doing on the floor?". Bulma looks up and says "I tried to get up but i fell on the ground." Android than replies with "Oh... Oh!!!" and Bulma said "What?" and Android 18 replied with "Remember you told me to fuck you hard enough to make you unable to walk.". Bulma than looked down and said "Oh yeah, it was totally worth it." Android 18 than hopped out of the bed and picked up Bulma (Bridal Style) and Bulma said "My knight in golden shiny hair.".

Android 18 than said "Well you and I are filthy so we need a shower and you know what that means?" Bulma than winked as Android 18 walked with Bulma in her arms to the Android 18's bathroom. Android 18 than turned the shower on and sat Bulma down in the shower, Android 18 than sat behind Bulma as warm water dripped down there bodies, Android 18 scooted back and pulled Bulma with her. Android 18 leaned against the wall, Bulma laid back onto Android 18, Android 18 asked "Have you enjoyed yourself Mrs. Briefs?" and Bulma said "Yes, Android 18, last night was the best night of my life.". Bulma was than surprised by Android 18 groping Bulma's huge breasts, Bulma moaned and laid her head back on Bulma's shoulder and let the warm water wash over them both.

Android 18 than started to massage Bulma's boobs in a circular rotation causing Bulma to moan out of control, Android 18 than asked "Do you want me to continue were i left off, from last night?". Bulma said "Sorry but i'll have to say no, i have to go to work tomorrow and i need to be able to walk, but please keep massaging my breasts" Android 18 frowned as she continued massaging Bulma's large breasts. Bulma looks up and sees Android 18's frown, Bulma than says "Don't be sad my dear Android 18, after i'm going to start coming here after work from now on and when Vegeta comes back i'm going to tell him, were done.". Android 18 smiled and said "Do you mean it Bulma." and Bulma replied with "Yes I mean it, afterwards i'll move in with you, than you and i will live here happily forever.".

Bulman and Android 18 than kiss passionately for a few moments before Bulma broke off the kiss and said "I love you Android 18, now and forever." and Android 18 replies with "Yes I love you from now until the end of all time my dear Bulma Briefs.". Bulma than said "I'm getting kind of hungry let's get some breakfest." Android 18 than said "Whatever you want my sweet Bulma." Android 18 than got up and shut the shower off. Android 18 than walked over and picked Bulma up and took her out of the shower, Android 18 than sat Bulma down on the ground and got them both towels, after getting wrapped in towels, Android 18 picked Bulma up and left the bathroom. They entered back into Android 18's room, Android 18 sat Bulma down on the bed and walked over to her wardrobe and let the towel fall to the ground, Bulma looked over and whistled and said "Hot damn i have the hottest girlfriend ever.".

Android 18 looked over and said "So were already at the girlfriend-girlfriend stage of our relationship?" Bulma than says "Well of course we are girlfriend." Android 18 than blushed and than smiled to Bulma. Android 18 than get's on a bra and panties, than Android 18 got on a gray sleeveless hoodie and dark gray sweats, than put on some socks and than put on some white nikes.

Android 18 than walked over and helped get Bulma dressed in what she had on yesterday.

Android 18 than picked Bulma up (Bridal Style) and walked her to the living room and sat Bulma down on the couch and turning the TV on for Bulma to watch whatever she wants to watch. Android 18 than entered the kitchen grabbed her phone than started making breakfast for the both of them, Android 18 asked "Hey Bulma what do you want to eat for breakfast, i just got some shopping done yesterday before you and i had dinner.". Bulma than said "Um... how about... Eggs & Bacon please." Android 18 complies with the rich woman's request and makes the eggs and bacon, Android 18 gives Bulma the breakfast she asked for. 

10 Minutes Later*

After finishing Android 18's delicious breakfast Bulma asked "What are you gonna do today 18?" and Android 18 replied with "I gotta head to Kame House to ask if Roshi has seen Goku and any of the others.". Bulma than says "Ok but remember to be careful around that disgusting Roshi. Also can you give me a ride home please, you've seem to have left me in a state of not being able to walk.". The two laugh for a minute and Android 18 says "don't worry i'll be careful, and I will give you a ride." the two finish there breakfast and Android 18 picks Bulma up (Bridal Style) and takes her outside. Android 18 sets Bulma down a chair in the front, Android 18 locks the door and asks Bulma "do you have the keys to your hover car with you?" Bulma than replies with "Yeah." and she hands Android 18 the keys.

Android 18 unlocks the hover car and opens one of the doors, Android 18 than walks back over to Bulma and picks her up (Bridal Style) and takes her over to the car and places her in the passenger seat. Android 18 walks to the other side of the car and get's in and puts her seat belt on, Android 18 than says "Okay Bulma put your seat belt on." Bulma complies and puts her seat belt on. Android 18 starts the car and they leave Android 18's house in the woods and get on the main road to West City, Bulma says "I have something to ask 18?" and Android 18 replies with "Yeah what is it?" Bulma than says "Next time when we have sex, can i fuck you to the point of not walking?". Android 18 takes a minute to think about it and says "OK." and Bulma replies with "Thanks 18, your the best girlfriend ever, and i'm lucky to have you." Android 18 replies with "You're the best girlfriend ever as well and i'm lucky were together now.".

5 Minutes Later*

Android 18 pulls up to Bulma's mansion, Android 18 get's out of the car and walks over to the other side and opens up Bulma's door, Bulma unlocks her seat belt and Android 18 picks her up (Bridal Style) and Android 18 walks with Bulma in her arms up to the front door. Bulma puts the lock code in and the front door opens, Android 18 walks with Bulma in her arms to Bulma's room, before Android 18 could put Bulma down Bulma pulled Android 18 into a deep sensational passionate kiss. Bulma breaks off the kiss and Bulma says "Sorry but i feel like i wont see you in a while." Android 18 smiles and says "Don't worry, if i'm gone for more than a week and you don't get a call from me, i'll have disappeared or gone off the radar maybe.". Bulma than frowns and says "Oh 18 please don't disappear, i don't know what i'll do with out you." Android 18 set Bulma down in her bed and said "Don't worry i'm a tough android, nothings gonna happen to me, trust me ok?".

Against her better judgement Bulma says "Ok go on than, go find Goku and Gohan." Android 18 confused asks "What about Vegeta?" and Bulma replies with "What about Vegeta.". Android 18 and Bulma laugh as Android 18 headed to the door and said "Goodbye Bulma i'll see you later okay." and Bulma replies with "Come back safe okay." Android 18 smiles and gives Bulma a thumbs up and closes her door. Bulma pulls the covers over her and starts planning there next dinner date and she was thinking of eating out next time, Android 18 got outside and than she heard a ring from her phone. Android 18 took her phone out to see it was Videl calling her, Android 18 answered and heard Videl ask "So how did dinner go last night?".

Android 18 responded with "Oh there was more than just dinner." Videl than asked "So what happened" Androdi 18 responded with "So we started by eating dinner but than we confessed are feelings for one another than it went to us having sex in my bedroom, the shower, and the bedroom again.". Videl than says "OMG what else did you do to her?" Android 18 replied with "She told me to fuck her so hard that she would not be able to walk tomorrow, so i did." Videl said "Oh my god can she not walk at all?". Android 18 said "Yeah i had to carry her Bridal style everywhere we went this morning." Videl said "Well congratulations, so... are you and her gonna be a thing?" Android 18 said "Yep, she said when Vegeta get's back she's dumping him for me." Videl than said "Ah, well congrats 18, are you with her right now?". Android 18 responded with "Nah i just dropped her off at her house and i'm now going to go investigate Kame House." Videl responded with "Well good luck with that and congrats on the new relationship, i'll tell ChiChi." Android 18 than replied with "Thanks Videl, we'll talk later, also tell ChiChi we'll talk later." Videl said "Ok bye." and Android 18 said "Bye." and they both hung up.

Android 18 flew off at fast speeds heading in the direction of Kame House.

1 Hour later*

Android 18 landed on the beach of Kame House and walks inside to see it was empty on the inside, Android 18 yelled out "Hello!" and her heard no response she feared Roshi was gone as well. Android 18 turned around just to get whipped in the face by Majin 21's tail sending 18 into the wall, Android 18 got up and asked "Who the f%#k are you?" Majin 21 in a happy tone said "Hello, i'm Android 21, but you can call me Majin 21."

the end of chapter 2

tune into chapter 3 whenever i get that done

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.9K 56 11
This fanfiction was made for entertainment purposes only. I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Kai, Dragon ball Super...
2.8K 199 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
1.6K 16 15
Usagi is supposed to be perfect a wife to Mamoru and a mother to her daughter Chibiusa. However, she accidentally had a one-night stand with her best...
89.2K 1.5K 16
Android 21 creates a device on Earth with the help of Bulma. The Device breaks down dimensions, creating a portal to a parallel dimension. When 21 te...