11:11: I Wished For You. (Kir...

By ReplacedChica

A soft beep erupted as the next minute had struck on a pretty fancy smart watch with a rust red coloured band... More

Pilot: 9:00pm.
1. 10:00pm.
2. II:IIpm.
3. 12:00am.
4. 1:00am.
5. 2:00am.
6. 3:00am.
F1: 2:00pm.
8. 6:00am.
9. 7:00am.
10. 8:00am.

7. 4:00am.

4.1K 159 173
By ReplacedChica

Kirishima slept soundly although his mind was lowkey illuminating the things that gave him anxiety the most:

-Getting Bad Grades.
-Possibly having a Crush on the Wrong Person.

Why at nighttime must thoughts like this strongly conjure up?! It's as if the smol Rock Boi could never catch a break. But it's totally not like Bakugou notices right? He's oblivious to it right?

R i g h t ? !

No. No. No. He's honestly absolutely aware of the many hints. But because he knows Kirishima would never come to him directly, he'll subtly prick at him until he does. Ah, how proud he must feel, knowing that guys are actually turning gay for him~ What a dream, to be recognised by more than just the women~

But this isn't just anybody.

It's his best friend, the only one who can stand beside him as his equal.

And quite frankly, Bakugou's completely fine with him being a total Gaylord for him. In fact, he secretly thinks it's cute; though he would probably never admit that aloud.

However, the blonde would never just up and bust him out for being gay, he'll allow him time until he comes out to him~ But everyone knows that Bakugou's quite impatient... And rash.

That can lead to... Things.

In fact, the crimson eyed blonde has this dream, one that's circulated the very moment where apparently Kiri has succeeded in flustering him...

Through text.

It all happened so quickly and in a matter of a few measly minutes!

But he ever so secretly cherishes that moment for its one where he was quite happy~

2:27am, yesterday, Dorm Hallway:

Bakugou found himself leaving his room, those instincts of his never failing for he suspected someone sneaking around. With a simple twist of the doorknob, his door comes unlocked and it slowly creaked open. A thick shroud of darkness engulfed the hallway, the only light visible was from under a few doors and that of a certain redhead's phone.

'The hell is he doin' up...?'

Bakugou squinted as his eyes adjusted to the heavy dark. He then rolls his eyes before quietly walking into the hallway, he slowly pulls his phone out and sends him a slightly aggressively questioning text~

Shocked by his sudden message, a soft but quiet gasp leaves Kiri before he quickly responds. Bakugou blinks twice and awaits as sends his next text, he wears a slight pout and that's when Kiri actually does as told. He doesn't flinch but he actually jumps, a quiet giggle leaves him as he notices him. Bakugou rolls his eyes and turns his lip at his response but when he looks at Kiri's responses, his crimson eyes slightly widen for a second before he furrows his brows, a low growl leaves him. His face seems to flush a light pink as he realises his flirtatious response.

He knew Kiri was most definitely flirting with him but he wanted to see if the redhead would actually admit to it. As expected, he didn't and this only annoyed the blonde. He called him a slut and interestingly enough, Kirishima seemed to giggle at the name calling. When the two shared a look, Kiri wore a smile before shrugging! Bakugou scoffs quietly at his dismissive gesture before turning his nose in the air. But that's before his phone buzzes yet again.

As Bakugou reads it, he wears a pout for a second before cracking an evil smile while he texts back and once he does, he awaits for the redhead to peer up from his screen. Once he does?

He gets that threatening evil smile and a middle finger. Kiri then smirks before quickly texting back!

'And this is where I'll use my secret technique, my irresistible flattery~'

The redhead thinks while he awaits for his explosive best friend's reaction. He hears a threatening growl emit from him and he watches as he's aggressively texting him back! Unconsciously, the blonde takes a step forward...

Kiri's eyes widen as he sees his response! He giggles quietly but mischievously as he now types back to him. As he sends it, those ruby coloured eyes of his appear to gleam and he wears a deviously cocky smirk. Bakugou softly bites his lip, he covers his face for a second, letting his hand that holds his phone drop momentarily. He could feel how flustered he's getting and it's a good thing no one sees it.

"Are you fuckin' kiddin' me...?!"

He mutters to himself, trying to resist the smile that's trying to curve onto his reddened yet handsome face. He slowly brings his phone back up, he gives him a glare while trying to use his phone to cover his smile.

As he watches Kirishima reads his text, he can't help but to slip a quiet chuckle and he mentally questions how Kiri has this amazing ability to make him giddy.

'Why is it that he's able to make me smile like this?! I know he's attempting to inflate my ego on purpose... Ugh! I CAN'T STAND HIM!'

Sure you can't, dear Bakugou~ Kirishima doesn't even peer down at his screen, in fact, he watched the red faced Bakugou as he typed out~

'Aaaannnndddd....'

As he finished his last statement, he snickered evilly~

'Checkmate~'

And once he sent it?

Bakugou immediately read it, he stared at Kirishima with: 'oh fuck you!' face and the redhead only shrugged and backed away. Bakugou hated the fact that he was smiling and so he quickly left and went back into his room! Kirishima silently cheered for he yet again has come out victorious in making the ruffian smile.

'Bakugou doesn't know that he's awfully beautiful when he smiles~'

He thought before spinning on his heels and walking back to his room.

But little does Kiri know...

Bakugou was leaned against his door, taking screenshots of this conversation, he couldn't believe that he actually gave into Kirishima's charm.

"He'll fuckin' regret the day he ever made me lose to him..."

Deep down, he knew that didn't mind taking L's from the Natural Born Charmer~

Or does he really~?

💤💤💤

'OH FUCK ME! I FORGOT ABOUT THE MATH HOMEWORK!'

Kiri's exclaimed mentally. His eyes weren't open but he could feel that he was on the border of awakening again.

'Am I... I-I can't even tell if I'm awake or not anymore...'

Then the redhead 'sighed'.

'So I do believe my wish is coming true...'
_____________________________

Don't worry folks, that's just Kiri's tired mind trying to conjure up anxious thoughts despite his brain should be turned completely off~

What's this~? A possible soft spot for the redhead~? Who knew soft spots existed for the angry Sparky Sparky Boom Boom Child~?

And now we're gonna see what Lord Explosion Murder is thinking~

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPPIES! I PROMISE THE FILLER WILL MAKE UP FOR IT! =D

Next time on 11:11:

"Who the fuck does these Shiketsu bastards think they are?!"

"Hah! It's funny hearin' you curse, Hair-For-Brains~ Am I rubbin' off on you~?"

"It's only to be expected that type of vulgar language is from a U.A. attendee..."

"Hey, isn't those the two you've faced, Seiji?"

"And won against, yes, in fact it is, Shindou~"

"NOW THAT'S A FUCKING LIE!!"

Next Episode:
F1: 2:00pm.

1217 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
30.9K 897 14
⚠️Warnings⚠️ *Angst *Swearing *Death *Depression *Cutting If you are sensitive to any of this, you have been warned. Kirishima starts to all of a sud...
117K 2.9K 14
Kirishima x Bakugou fanfic After being saved from the league of villains and now living in the dorms at U.A. Bakugou has this strange feeling about K...
13.5K 758 23
[Semi-Edited Version] Wattys 2019 Start date : May 11, 2019 End date: June 9, 2019 LOTS AND LOTS OF FLUFF!!! This takes place after their time at U...