Falling for The Vamps

By tradley_jonnor847

(COMPLETED) You and your best friend loves The Vamps but what happen when you get to join them on their worl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Concert)
Chapter 5 (Meet & Greet)
Chapter 6 (The after party)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (girls night)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (christmas eve)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 15

60 2 0
By tradley_jonnor847

Sophie's POV:
We got our table and the food. I saw that Brad couldn't stop looking at me. The white dress showed a bit of my boobs but I didn't care. He looked down at my boobs and up to my face and smiled.
Sophie: Brad?
Brad: Yes, is something wrong
Sophie: yes
Brad: what have I done? *he ask concerned*
Sophie: the problem is that my eyes is up here and you are looking down there on my boobs *I say laughing and smiling*
Brad: sorry babe, you just look so damn good
Sophie: thank you bradybear

Brad's POV:
She looks so beautiful and sexy today. I thought. I couldn't help it but I got a little hard.

Sophie's POV:
When I was going to get something from my purse, I saw Brad was hard. It's time to tease him. I thought. I ran my foot up his leg and he just stared at me.
Brad: um... I need to use the bathroom
He got up and walked fast to he bathroom.

Brad's POV:
Sophie teased me and now I have a boner. I thought. I tried to get relaxed so the boner would go away but I couldn't think of anything else than taking off her clothes and kissing her all over her beautiful body. After a while I decided to walk back.
Sophie: are you okay?
Brad: um... yeah
Sophie: are you sure *she smirk*
Brad: I think we should go
Sophie: why?
Brad: because I am tired
Sophie: okay B *she smirk*
We drove home.
Brad: you have been a bad girl today Sophie
Sophie: what are you going to do...
Before she could finish her sentence I slammed my lips onto hers.

Sophie's POV:
He slammed his lips onto mine. He held his arms out so I could jump. I jumped and he carried me to his bedroom. He threw me at the bed and started to undress me. The only thing I was now wearing was my new underwear and I could see he got more horny. He laid down on top of me and kissed me with passion. I started to give him hint so he could take his shirt off. He did and started to kiss me again.
Brad: I love you
Sophie: I love you more
He took off his pants and was now only in his boxer. I could see he had a boner. After we kissed he unclipped my bra. He kissed my neck so I got hickeys. Then he found my spot so I moaned. He took off my thong and his boxer revealing his boner. He had a big dick. I thought. He started to lick me and I moaned. Then he inserted a finger, and after a while he inserted another one. He went in and out and I moaned louder. Suddenly he thrusted into me and went in and out slow but he went faster and faster. I couldn't even adjust to his size. We both moaned as he got faster and suddenly we both came at the same time.
Sophie: I, I love you Brad
Brad: I love you too prin, princess
We said while we tried to catch our breath. We cuddled up and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 163 31
Alice and Kaitlyn are best friends who do everything together, but when they meet the vamps and get together with two of them, two unexpected pregnan...
11.4K 737 35
The boys of The Vamps are getting ready for tour. With both James and Connor having feelings for eachother but not knowing it, Tristan and Brad brew...
14.7K 85 56
In which two people meet and end up being everything they wanted. But will circumstances be in their favor? Or will time differences, uncertainty, a...
2.5K 149 33
(COMPLETED) "Where is my boyfriend?" "I'm your boyfriend..." Started: 10/11/18 Ended: 08/01/19