Meet the Hyuga's:Nejisaku par...

By Amater4suBloss0m

During the war when Neji gave his life to save Hinata and Naruto, Sakura activated her Strength of a hundred... More

During the war
The newly married
The new genin!
A team swap
A Nejisaku surprise
My daughter , my life
Extend the family
Pregnant and happy
Welcome little ones

New teams

5.4K 109 35
By Amater4suBloss0m

🌸Sakura's POV🌸

The next morning while packing the kids and my husband bento's , two strong arms wrapped around me. His smell of non-scented soap fill my nose and I realize he just came out of the shower. Neji-kun is the leader of the Hyuga clan and works as ANBU, so little moments like these are rare with our busy schedules. I finish the last bento and turn around to kiss my husband fully on his lips. That little kiss turned into a full on make out session and soon before later we were heading towards our bedroom. After a nice "session" in the bed. I got in the shower and put on my red shirt and dark blue skirt.I came downstairs to find Neji busy dishing up the kids breakfast . Unlike my old teammate,Naruto who only eats ramen,Neji-kun believes in  healthy eating habits.... Like me.

Neji :"Here's your plate ,dear. Eat up."

Sakura :"Thank you ,darling . I took the day off from work so I can spend it with you guys."

Neji slightly smiles.

Neji :"Me too. Hanabi-san , is taking over my duties today ."

Hitoshi :"This is great. It'll be the first time in a month that we spend time together as a family ."

Chiyo :"Yay!! So when I come out from the academy ,we will do something cool?"

Hikari :"We have to get going soon."

I stared at Hikari playing with her food and her unusually stressed face. Something was wrong with my eldest daughter and it's time for Mama-bear to make it all better. When everybody left I called her back.

Sakura :"Hikari-chan, is something wrong ?"

Hikari :"It's nothing ,mom. I'm fine."

Sakura:"I'm your mother . I know when something is up. Come,spit it out."

I sat on a nearby chair and ushered her to take a seat too.

Hikari:"I'm just scared that I'll get placed in a team I can't work with. What if they don't like me?"

Sakura :"You know ...when I was your age I was put on a team with a cold,heartless bum and a knucklehead. A bunch that didn't fit together ,but you know who my teammates were?"

Hikari:"Who?"

Sakura:"The Seventh Hokage and Sasuke Uchiha."

Hikari:"Lord Hokage and uncle Sasuke? B-but they are so strong . How ?"

Sakura :"Well they are rivals. Naruto failed the genin test,but ultimately he passed even better than all of us. The only jutsu he could do was Sexy no Jutsu. Uncle Sasuke was the heartthrob . Aunty Ino and I both had crushes on him,but he was uhmm... A 'lone wolf' . And there I was, a silly fangirl caught in the middle. "

Hikari:"You never mentioned any crushes you had. So ,how did you all become so strong ?"

Sakura :"Hardwork and dedication. Even if you don't like your team,always work as a team. Never abandon your teammates ."

Hikari:"Okay mom. I'll try but if it doesn't work then I'm working on my own."

Sakura :"Teams are there to help each other. If it weren't for my team,I would never be where I am today."

Hikari jumped up from her seat. Her gloomy face changed into a face of determination. I was glad my pep talk helped her feel better. I gave her the brightest smile ever.

Hikari:"Come on,Mama! We have to go. I'm gonna ask Hokage-sama to teach me the Sexy no jutsu!"

I laughed before realizing her last sentence .

Sakura :"Eh? Hikari no!"

She ran of in front of me to catch up to the others. We reached them easily and I walked next to my husband while the kids we're in front of us. Hitoshi being the eldest was holding his baby sister's hand. Neji smiled at me.

Neji:"So you noticed it. You are a wonderful mother."

I blushed when he said that. Neji is a strict leader but he has such a soft heart. The kids and I were his first priority .

Sakura:"Thank you ,dear. It's because I have you by my side."

We stopped for a moment and he gave me a light kiss on my forehead . When I turned to walk again I was met with 3 disgusted faces.

Hitoshi :"Eeeeww. Mama,Papa not here."

Shannaro! I threatened to beat them up. I was blushing red and embarrassed but my fiery temper was still intact . Sometimes I regret my temper,seeing as all my children inherited it,but it kept people from walking all over me.

Our first stop was at the academy. Himawari ran to us and took Chiyo's hand when we finished greeting. Her pearl eyes and blue hair made her almost identical to her mother. If it weren't for her skin color and whiskers you wouldn't see Naruto's traits in her. Next was the twins. The older kids department was on the other side of the academy so it wasn't a far walk. All our friends and their kids were there too. We greeted and stood by them. Tenten was holding her and Lee's new baby. You would think that one child is enough for shinobi families but only Temari and Karin had stopped. The rest of us were still popping out babies like crazy. Ino was already 4 months pregnant . Anyways, Shino started calling out the teams . You could feel the nervous air in the room.

Team 7-  Hikari Hyuga

,Boruto Uzumaki,
Haru Inuzuka

Team 8-Shikadai Nara,Chocho Akimichi,Inojin Yamanaka

Team 9-Hitoshi Hyuga,

Metal Lee,
Akemi Hozuki

Us parents could stay until their senseis arrived ,after that we had to leave. I was proud of my children, they really did their best. I almost laughed at the irony when the senseis arrived .

Team 7-Sasuke Uchiha
Team 8-Mirai Sarutobi, Asuma and Kurenai's daughter
Team 9- Moegi

I giggled when I saw Sasuke had the loudest team. Boruto is a troublemaker like his dad,Haru is loud and has 2 animal companions and my little Hikari was as stubborn as her dad plus she has an 'Inner Hikari' like me. I wished them all the luck and took the road again. We had a few hours before the kids came home,so guess what we were doing... Spring cleaning . Yes, we were busy cleaning out the house. I cleaned everyday,but we needed to throw away old stuff and rearrange the furniture . I was wearing an old shirt and shorts,with my hair in a loose ponytail . Neji had a black pants and white vest on. It's so funny how we never get to dress this casually often. Its always kimonos and formal clothing with us . I put on the radio as we worked and enjoyed just being with my husband .

     <~>🌹Hikari POV🌹<~>

My sensei was Sasuke Uchiha,the sole survivor of the Uchiha clan. He was a strong and powerful shinobi, plus he's cute. My teammates were stupid . Boruto and Haru always fights and yells. I was the only smart one so it was my sole duty to hit them as hard as I can on the head.

Sasuke:"Introduction time. I'm Sasuke Uchiha . I like tomatoes and training . I dislike loud people and fangirls. I already reached my goal. You see how I did it,now its your turn. Inuzuka."

Haru :"My name is Haru Inuzuka! I like cats and dogs,especially my pets Aka and Katsu. I dislike people who abuse animals and my goal is to be the best vet,like my aunt Hana!"

I looked at his two lets. Im assuming Aka was the dog,because he was black with red ears. The cat was a furry siamese cat and she was feisty.

Boruto :"My name is Boruto Hyuga-Uzumaki. I like my family and my Hokage father. I dislike ramen . My goal is to be the best ninja in the world ,dattebayo!"

Hikari :"My name is Hikari Hyuga. I like training and spending time with my family . I dislike anyone who hurts my family and mean people. My goal is to be a legendary Sanin."

That's right. I'm gonna be a sannin. I already heard the story by my mother about Lady Tsunade,Jiraiya and Orochimaru. Lady Tsunade is like my second grandma and I love spending time with her,but I want to be the snake sannin like Orochimaru. My parents freaked out when I said this,but I don't care . I am not as gentle as  Chiyo,who would be a great healer,no I'm a strong fighter who destroys not heals. Sasuke-sensei bid us goodbye and I met up with my brother and Akemi to fetch Chiyo . Akemi is my best friend along with Chocho. The redhead was also a medic nin in the making . She and her mom has the ability to heal people through biting their skin.

Chiyo :"Nii-san! Nee-chan! Akemi-chan! "

My teammate,Haru then showed up. We were never really friends but we knew each other through our mutual friends .

Haru :"Hey guys. Hey,Chiyo-hime. One of the ninja cats gave birth,you guys wanna see?"

Chiyo:"Kitties! Oh please can we go see them ?"

I didn't know how seeing kittens could make us work better as a team,but I guess it couldn't hurt. Plus Chiyo used her puppy-eyes on me so I knew we would go. The Inuzuka compound was full of live and there were dogs everywhere . Cat's were strolling like bosses taunting them . Uncle Kiba was the clan leader and his wife ,Tamaki was from a cat clan.  That meant that cats and dogs had to live together . We reached Haru's house and he took us to a small room. Inside was a cat with a litter of 5.

Chiyo:"They are so precious !"

Akemi :"Aawww... Look at them."

Hikari :"So cute ."

Chiyo :"Why isn't that one eating ?"

Chiyo pointed to a kitten laying on the far side of the catbed. While the mother was cuddling the 4, she ignored the little one.

Haru :"I don't know . It seems as if she's rejecting him."

Chiyo had tears in her eyes . She looked at Hitomi and me. I felt so sad looking at my baby sister cry.

Chiyo:"Hikari,Hitoshi. Can we please adopt him?"

Nani? Adopt a cat? There are no cats on the compound and I like it that way. The cats were 4 weeks old but that one looked newborn.

Haru :"That's a good idea. He will need lots of care and you will have to spoonfeed him but when he's big,you can train him to fight."

I looked at Hitoshi. He was the eldest and the heir,so what he says mostly goes. He had this serious look on his face very much like dad has when he's thinking .

Hitoshi :"Fine but Chiyo ,you will explain to Mama and Papa."

Chiyo bounced with glee. Haru gave us a soft bed for the kitty and some goat milk. At home Chiyo easily made my parents agree to letting us keep it. Spoiled little princess. I smirked seeing my father so weak against a tiny pinkheaded toddler . Tomorrow my team will be doing a test to see if we're fit to be genin. I'm gonna need all the rest and energy I can get. If I wanna be the best Sannin,I'm gonna have to push myself to the limits .

End of chapter 5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567 20 9
This is the story of Madaki Uchiha, the eldest son of Kawaki and Sarada Uchiha and Kāmi Kakei. This story takes place 15 years after the final battle...
21.9K 434 16
This is a story about sasusaku post war and after Sasuke comes back to the village after his redemption journey. This also my first fanfic so some co...
27.2K 887 22
A sasuhina fanfiction The Uchiha children from the future, accidentally travelled in the past using Sasuke's dangerous technique that hasn't been fin...
210K 8.5K 26
Sakura died. Naruto had a sworn duty to the village as Hokage and it was hers to protect her comrades, even if it meant she had to sacrifice her own...