You Were Perfect, But I Had T...

By parishkay

16 and PREGNANT! I didn't tell him he was the dad. He was perfect and had a life that I couldn't ruin. So... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Notice!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue!!!!
New Book!!!
New teen pregnancy book!!
ATTENTION!!!
VOTING NOW OPEN!!!

Chapter 1

95.5K 2.2K 176
By parishkay

Major editing in the process... 

Please comment and vote;)

Happy readings!

Katherine's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am in the hospital bed waiting for the moment my boyfriend walks in. I have never been so scared in my life. I don't know what his reaction will be. We have only been together 2 years. He was the perfect sweetheart.

Every girl fell for him, but he chose me. He asked me to the dance and then asked me to be his girlfriend. Everything about him gave me butterflies. I would most definitely spend the rest of my life with him. My parents love him. His parents love me. Everything would be perfect right?

I am so scared, but I know as soon as he gets here, he will calm me down. He will tell me everything is okay and we will get through this. He will give me a reassuring heart melting smile and that will convince me. He will be my rock. I know that my parents will not want anything to do with me, so he is all I have.

My friends will forget me and I will be the talk at school, but it is okay because I will have my rock. The guy I will spend the rest of my life with. He will hold my hand while walking down the hallway and smile. He will look at me like I am his one and only. I love the way he looks at me.

----

The heart monitor next to me kept the constant beeps making me just want to reach over and hit it with a hammer. I am staring at the clock, anticipating his arrival. He loves me. Everything will be fine. We will be fine. A knock on the door made my gaze leave the clock and look towards the closed door.

The door slowly pulled open, revealing my loving boyfriend, Asher. His light blonde hair and perfect sea blue eyes looking at me with worry was enough for me to shake off the fear. I am happy I convinced the doctor to not call my parents. I want to live at home until I find a place. What they don't know won't hurt them. I already know they will disown me immediately and I just need time to settle first. Thinking about never seeing my parents again caused me to frown and the worrying started again.

Asher squeezed my hand reassuring me that he is there. Suddenly the worry disappeared once I saw him already sitting next to me holding my hand captive. I love him. I really do. "Sweetheart, are you alright? Did they say what was wrong?" Asher asked quietly. I loved his sweet nicknames for me. He never called me 'babe' or 'baby' because he thought they were not meant for relationships.

I didn't think I would be so nervous to tell him. We tell each other everything. Something inside of me snapped. I don't want this. I can't graduate. I just ruined my life and now I am going to ruin his. He is too perfect to have a ruined life.

This news didn't go well with me. I could never hurt him. He wants to be a successful business man and I want that for him. I can't ruin his life like I did mine.

I started to panic. What do I do? I can't bring him down with me. Without thinking I quickly said, "Just a bug. It could be contagious so you should leave." I cursed myself mentally. Why did I lie? Oh yeah because he is the star football player and most popular guy at school and I can't ruin him.

It would haunt me everyday of my life. This was my mistake. He is too perfect to have this weight on his shoulders.

He looked at me confused like I just spoke gibberish to him. He can't know, I have to get rid of him before they come back for more tests and the truth will spill. I have to leave. I have to get away from him. All I brought him was a early start at life that he is not ready for. 'He was suppose to be our rock' a voice in my head says. Yeah, but I can handle this. It is my problem and I will not have him blame himself.

I am PREGNANT.

Not him. He can still live his teenage life. He can graduate high school. He deserves the perfect girl, and I am not perfect. How did I never notice? I was too high on how he chose me to realize we don't belong together. He is the perfect most popular guy in school and I am the geeky girl that is stupid enough to get pregnant the first time she ever had sex. Suddenly a plan popped in my head.

"I think we should break up."

Heyy guys;)

this book is a bit bumpy and will make you sad at times but also thrilled. Be ready to strap in and be ready for a wild ride...

Don't forget to;

Comment

Vote

Fan

Oh and follow me:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5.3K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...
2.8M 42K 66
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
2.5M 143K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.4M 85.7K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...