Irresistible

De splendiferousness_

I held his shoulders gently, "Look at me love." He slowly looked up at me and he looked so gorgeous even when... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 20

4.3K 131 106
De splendiferousness_

Harry looked at the lavish hotel room with amusement.

Was this even real?

"This place is beautiful." Harry said, placing his small bag pack on the floor. The white plush bed seemed too inviting.

Louis smiled and placed their passports and the room keys on the desk beside.

"You like it?" Louis asked sheepishly , scratching the back of his neck , truth be told he had spent hours surfing and taking references from people about the resort, he wanted his first vacation with his boyfriend to be perfect because harry didn't deserve anything less than the best.

Harry's eyes widened at the question, he sat on the bed, looking at Louis in awe

Was Louis in his senses?

He thought but then he shy away from the though of speaking it out loud.

Instead the boy lifted himself up from the bouncy bed and he was quick to wrap his arms around Louis's shoulders.

The hug was least expected but warmly welcomed.

"Nobody has done so much for me... I love this trip so much already! Thank you Lou." Harry said honestly.

Louis was at the loss of words, what feeling it was to have the boy wrapped like this in his arms.Louis felt like a king , he had everything he wanted in that moment.

"You are absolutely adorable Harold." His voice was laced with a heavy british accent , even though he whispered his sentence.

Harry giggled and looked behind, his eyes starring directly into Louis's ocean blue ones. Never wishing to loosen the grip around his boyfriends shoulder. The embrace was the reason their faced were only centimetres apart, amplifying the tension between them.

"You think so?" Harry's voice died his throat when he felt Louis's palm rubbing small circles on the small of his back.

Louis's eyes sparkled, "I know so." He said in a sexy voice that made Harry's stomach dip.

The man leaned in and before he could place his a soft kiss on Harry's plump pink lips, he saw Harry anticipating a kiss with closed eyes.

Louis took a mental note to always keep this image of the boy in his head.

Their lips moved in sync and Louis didn't even realise when he started leaning in , the gentle coaxing became more and more demanding as Louis kept getting a taste.

Harry broke the kiss and Louis opened his eyes in frustration, the curly haired boy chuckled and took a step back.

Sitting on the bed and moving towards the centre of the mattress, never breaking eye contact.

His green eyes had a hint of mischief and his hair ran wild even though his bandana attempted to tame his locks.

He knew just what to do to drive Louis crazy. He removed the blue bandana , letting his curls go feral.

Biting his glistening lips, his eyes gave Louis and inviting look from underneath his eyelashes.

"You make me crazy." Was all Louis said before moving forward and hovering above Harry.

The boy was between his knees, sitting with the support of his arms and Louis helped him by holding the boys face between his palm. Violating his mouth and getting a taste of the boy.

Kiss after kiss, Harry started to feel dizzy. He could let Louis kiss him like that all day.

"My pretty boy." Was the last thing Louis said before devouring Harry.

_*_*_*

Harry tried his best to relax against Louis's hard chest but his lingering touched were not helping , the boy adjusted in his position and the water around him made a prominent noise in the silent bathroom.

Once he had adjusted, Louis was quick to move cage the boy in his arms, they were in the bath tub after their latest session. Few seconds more and Harry was settling in the position , enjoying Louis's embrace.

Louis's hand around its way out of the water and he pushed Harry's curly locks and the water kept them the way he left it, he kissed the boys temple.

Harrys breath hitched when the mans hand moved along the sensitive skin of his neck. The touch making him shiver.

Louis felt the boy's shoulder become rigid as he planted a kiss on his shoulder.

"You're holding your breath." His whisper was followed by a soft smile.

This boy was so gorgeous.

Louis thought as he glanced at Harry who was sitting there with his eyes closed and his head leaning back in anticipation.

Harry's cheeks coated with a soft pink color.

He blinked, trying to process what was happening.

"Love, are you alright?" Louis chuckled and the boy turned in his place , the water making it easy for him to manoeuvre his weight . Harry wrapped his hand around Louis's neck and hid his face in its crook.

The boy nodded, feeling a little embarrassed at the amount of water that had fallen out of the tub. It was in his current position he realised there was no space his the tub but Louis's soft laughter pulled him out of his thoughts.

"You are absolutely adorable." Louis's hand rested on the small of Harry's back, he wanted to get a view of Harry's face but the boy didn't move from his place , he chose to hide his face in the crook of Louis's neck.

There was so much between them now. Louis thought.

"Louis has a pretty laugh." The boy mumbled and Louis's heart skipped a beat . What magic was this? his heart reacted in funny ways around the boy. If anyone else had given him this compliment he would have smiled and let it go but Harry praising him, meant the world to him.

"I love you." Louis said leaning back so he could finally get a look at this beautiful moss green eyes. Harry looked at Louis with an emotion that he couldn't describe in words. There was love and fond and there was a tiny fear that flickered in his glassy eyes. He'd not know what to do if he lost Louis. But right now he felt safe. In Louis's embrace.

"I love you too." Harry said sincerely and smiled.

He saw Louis's eyes trail on his lips. They were red from all the biting.

So inviting.

Louis thought and leaned in, giving Harry a deep and long kiss.

How had life taken a turn, never would he have imagined this would be the consequence of his choices. Louis was absolutely clueless about how blessed he was to have a chance to meet Harry, he wanted to be with the boy. Harry was the one who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, he was his reason to wake up every morning. The sun was brighter with the boy around , the rains were prettier when he was tucked in a blanket with Harry.

The boy passed such beauty that it never failed to startle Louis.

So pure and innocent.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry's hand caressed Louis cheek, the man leaned into the touch.

"You." Louis said boldly and the green eyes boy felt his heartbeat spike in his chest.

Harry smiled dreamily, his thumb still stroking Louis's stubble.

"What about me?" Harry says, his breath hitching at the sight of Louis's striking beauty. He could never get bored of that face.

"I know I haven't said this enough." Louis gently gripped Harry's hand, moving in away from his cheeks and bringing it to his lips, kissing Harry's palm, "My baby is so beautiful." Harry felt like his chest was going to explode, in that moment he wanted to hide his red face but all he did was stay put.

"You deserve the world and even though I may not be able to give that to you I still want to keep you. Be there for you." Louis blue eyes conveyed the sincerity if his feelings.

"I'm selfish and I know I'm not supposed to get someone as precious and pure as you. I promise to keep you happy. I don't know how I will do that but I want to. I've never wanted someone like that-" Louis abruptly paused , he was scared he would perplex Harry.

"How do I even explain this?"Louis whispered to himself.

"I don't need the world."The boy made a statement, his eyes fixed on Louis , who had all his attention.

"I have you." Harry spoke in full confidence even though his voice was soft. That moment felt magical, everything about it was perfect. Louis's looked at the big intently, not believing his own ears. Harry reached out for Louis's lips , his fingers brushing the soft, pink and inviting lips. He would love to kiss Louis right now.

More than anything else.

The man felt breathless at the contact , his own lips tingling at the sensation of the touch against them, the boys thumb flicked his lips.

"I love you." Was all Harry had to say for making Louis's heart dance.

"I love you too." Louis whispered and sealed his words with a kiss.

_**_**_

The end.

Leave your comments and votes for this chapter...

And your thoughts about this book!

Thank you for reading Irresistible

Check out my other book - 'The game I was Destined to loose'

All the love ❤

P

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4M 34.3K 38
A Contract. That's all Louis needs to fulfill himself. A simple signature and a NDA. Louis has been living the life of a dominant for a long time. H...
166K 4.5K 36
"I don't have to hear you say it to know you love me." Harry began losing his hearing when he was 13, now he's 22, and wears hearing aids, but prefer...
478 12 9
"Harry...I just can't," I whispered, unable to breathe with how close he was. He became instantly self-conscious, wrapping his arms around himself...
5.8K 154 32
Louis Tomlinson. Hottest guy in my school. Two years older than me. Yeah, that Louis. Why was he talking to me? I could always tell there was somethi...