Stuck in Naruto?!

By PanaceaCaix

Hi my name's Ann! and I am obsessed with the anime Naruto... Welp! dat's all I have to say! COME JOIN ME, TH... More

I'm in Naruto?!
My chakra nature
Naruto
Time Travel
School
A day with Naruto
Killer Fangirls
New teams and Akatsuki
Why they kidnapped Ann
New Chaputar
Ariadne
Issue's
With the Akatsuki
I'm back in Konoha
Misunderstandings
Fighting to graduate?!
Fighting Neji
New Chaptah
How I waste my time in this generation
I'M SORRY IF DIS CHAPTER IS CRINGY FOR YOU!!
Chunin Exam: Begin!
Chunin Exam: Part One
Chunin Exam: Part Two
Chunin Exam: Part Three
Filler
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Filler
Filler
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Prophecies and Friends

8.8K 333 164
By PanaceaCaix

Anns POV
"Yes!! Let's goo!!" I cheered, dragging Kakashi around. Now that I know that I'm gonna be staying in the same apartment with Naruto, I just can't contain my excitement! He is one of THE best anime characters, in my opinion.

Kakashi swayed around, dizzily. "Calm down Ann, what's so exciting about going to an apartment?" Kakashi sighed.

"Nothin! I just wanna goo!!" I tried to drag him forward but he wouldn't budge, damn Kakashi! He's so heaavyy!!

He sighed once more. "All right Ann. We'll go now," He said as he pulled away from me, and started walking a certain direction. "Well? You coming or not?" He questioned, not turning back.

I glanced at his figure and smiled brightly. "Yes!!" I cheered, following him like a lost puppy. Since Kakashi is pretty much taller than me, I had to be quick in my steps while Kakashi just walked normally.

Unffaairr...

We, well mostly me, were supposedly about to run back to town. But as I turned my back to see how Kakashi was doing, not only was he miles away, but he knew damn well that I'd be more hyper by the time I made it to my apartment. Maybe that's why he was slow..

"Kakashi!! Hurry up!!" I screamed at him as I cupped my cheeks. He just stared at me blankly before he made an even more bored face. The sight made me sigh heavily, but I didn't complain. This was a normal reaction from Kakashi, I suppose.

I turned forward, only to bump into someone. They were small, almost like a child.

Oh wait, this is a child.

"OOF!!" a soft voice whimpered as they fell onto the ground. I took a small glance down, and all I could see was the top of someone's head. If I had to describe them, they had short dark blue hair that didn't even reach their shoulders-- ahh, who am I kidding?

Of course, it was Hinata! If that wasn't obvious already.

I covered my mouth as a small blush covered my cheeks. She's so damn cute when she was still a small babe. I want to squish her to death!!

Okay, maybe not literally...

"I-I'm s-sorry.." Hinata muttered, weakly, as she stood on her knees, in an attempt to stand. "I-I d-didn't m-mean t-too.."

Pure innocent child!!

"N-no! I'm sorry, it was my fault," I said as I held out a hand for her. Hinata glanced at my hand, before hesitantly grabbing it.

"T-thank y-you..." she mumbled as she shakily stood on her feet. I helped her balance, and at that time, Bakashi finally came!

"Hmm? I see you've made a friend," He mused, observing Hinata from head to toe. She blushed a lot at the attention from Kakashi, it made the said man chuckle a bit. "Cute.."

I smiled brightly and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, which I had a bit of difficulty doing thanks to the height difference. "Aww yeah!! We're best friends, right?" I grinned as I faced Hinata.

Her cute little Byakugun eyes held shock, but she nodded anyway. "Uu-umm, I have to go now b-but! W-we can still see e-each other r-right?" She asked, nervously staring down, and playing with her fingers.

I didn't answer and made a hoop with my arms. At the same time, I had also closed my eyes. I felt something or 'someone' go through the hoop, and hug me softly. A warm feeling spread out through me, and I immediately hugged back. Hinata snuggled into my shoulder as she sniffled a bit.

"Heyyy, don't cry on me now! I'mma see you again!" I comforted as I patted her back. Kakashi awed at the scene, but soon got bored and started reading the 'book'.

Hinata pulled away from the hug. "G-goodbye n-now," She mumbled, sadly, as she started walking away. She turned around one more time and waved to me.

I waved back at Hinata as well, before looking over to Kakashi. "Kakasshii, Leggoo!!" I whined, stomping over to him. He seemed very very VERY focus on that book right now. I wonder, what is in that book?

He just nodded. "Mmhmm," He muttered, still not listening to me.

Le gasp!! How dare he not pay attention to meh?!

I waved my hand around.

"Kakashi."

No answer.

"Kakashi?"

Still no answer.

"Kakashi??"

Still no answer.

"Bakashi???"

He cringed a bit but still ignored me. That's it!!

I walked over to him calmly, before I snatched the book out of his hands. "Ooi!!" He huffed, crossing his arms like a child. Which he was.

I then started running for my life, making his eyes widen. "ANNN!! GET BACK HEEREE!!" He screamed at me as he raised a fist.

I giggled, and tightly held the book. Some people stared at me as I started jumping from one building to another. I didn't know I could do this!

Welp, that's Naruto world logic, I guess!

Leaf peer's observed me with confused expressions. Maybe it's because they've never seen me before. I am new to the village, after all.

As if it was my instincts that were acting up, I quickly turned a corner as Kakashi tried to grab the back of my Kimono.

Hearing a crash from behind, I knew my plan was a success. Although I kept running around like I knew where I was, which I didn't, I somehow ended up near the academy where I saw some kids playing...

... uhh, what was it called again? Ninja game? Eh, whatever.

Anyway, I saw them playing the Ninja game but someone was missing...

Choji!!

Also Shikamaru!!

I let out a small fangirl scream before I jumped unto one of the rooftops then to another rooftop until I ended up on the rooftop where Choji and Shikamaru stayed. Don't ask me how I knew, the layout just looked way too familiar for me not to know.

I scanned around the area for a bit. "Hmm, where are they?" I mumbled, under my breath. Suddenly, I felt a foot come in contact with my back from behind, and I was now pinned to the floor with a foot to my head.

"ANN, WHERE'S MY BOOK?!" Bakashi screamed in my ear.

Since when was Kakashi THIS aggressive?!?

"Ahh~ don't be so rough!" I giggled, making him let out a choked cough. I knew my tactics would work, somehow. Maybe I could use this as a distraction...

"Just give me the book," he muttered, facepalming at my remark. Aw, it didn't work...

I groaned and held it up. "Here's your damn book," I grumbled. He sighed in relief, and reached a hand out, about to take the mysterious item.

I then threw it away before he could grab onto it. "Ann!!" He scolded, before he got off of me, and started walking towards the book.

I quickly grabbed his leg, making him stumble onto the floor. I tried to get the book, but Bakashi had placed me in a headlock.

"Ann!!" He scolded, though I could hear the amusement in his tone.

"Bakashi!!" I mimicked.

He gasped.

"Stupid girl!!"

"Dumb teacher!!"

"Annoying brat!!"

"Teacher with big brain but 0 brain cells!!"

"Excuse me?! I have a decent amount of brain cells!" He smacked my head, making me let out a dramatic gasp.

Oh. No. He didn't!

"Uhh, excuse me?" I said, sassily forming a Z with my finger. "You did not just do that."

Kakashi grinned. "Oh, I just did," he replied, sassily.

"What's with the noise? troublesome," a certain Nara mumbled as he came up from the stairway. While distracted, I quickly flipped Kakashi, so now, I had a headlock on him.

"A-Ann!! Can't b-breathee!!" He choked out. Wheezing slightly. "Yes, feel how I feel!" I screamed, in his ear. He should know how it feels!

Suddenly, he poofed into smoke, turning into a log. He did the replacement jutsu?! So now I was basically hugging a log.

"Miss? Are you all right?" a voice asked, concerned, followed by munching sounds.

I turned back and saw... Choji!! and Shikamaru!!

Oh mah gosh, They're too cute when they were kids!! Shikamaru still had that bored face while Choji... still had the same face!

I blushed, slightly as I stared at them. Ok, ok. Hold up. I'm so tired of people saying that when you're blushing it means you're in love.

If people do blush at someone, it doesn't always mean it's romantically. It could be because of the heat or something.

But imagine these guys after puberty! WoOOoO BOII--

Ahem.

Sorry.

Shikamaru stared at me, boredly, as he inspected me from head to toe. Ohh, he's analyzing me! Gotta stay put, then!

Choji just looked at me, concerned. He was munching on chips too! Ahh, I love this world!

After some awkward silence, I stood up and dusted my Kimono a bit. "Hiya there! I'm Ann, Your new bestesesesesesesest friend in the world!" I stated, happily.

They both stared at me with confused expressions but nonetheless, they slowly nodded. "W-well, do you want some chips?" Choji asked, waving a bag of chips around.

I gasped, dramatically. I walked over to Choji and hugged him before taking the chips. I think I saw a small blush after that...

"It's the circle of lliiifffeee!!" I screamed at the sky while I held the potato chips in the air. "What're you doing? Troublesome woman," Shikamaru mumbled as he cringed a bit.

Choji nudged him in the arm. "Shikamaru, this is a new friend, be nice," he stated, under his breath.

I smiled a bit. Finally, I'm making friends with the Naruto people!!

Shikamaru and Choji sat down in their usual spot, looking up at the sky. Well, except for Shikamaru, who layed down.

While I was still standing up, I glanced at the sky as well. Wow... I didn't know the sky could be this pretty.

Wait a second... I got an idea!! I slowly performed hand signs while the duo was still distracted.

Ox

Bird

Monkey

Rat

Ram

I did a small wave at the sky. Suddenly, all the clouds that were there, started moving. I started doing more by making shapes.

I didn't notice that Shikamaru and Choji were aweing at the scene. I'm glad they're enjoying this :D

My hands started feeling tired, so I stopped. And so did the clouds! I smiled at the sky, I guess it's not bad being a wind user...

3rd Hokage POV
I smiled at the crystal ball as Ann started doing her new justu. It seems she's starting to fit in just fine. If anything, she's fitting in too well, considering she just came to the village recently.

"Lord Third!!" a voice called out, urgently. Suddenly, an Anbu burst through the door. I tensed up slightly.

"We have received a new prophecy!" He reported, handing me a scroll. I stared down at the scroll before unwrapping it.

Inside there were some writings but there was also something else... a necklace?

It was a green crystal that was tied to a silver chain. I placed it aside as I read the prophecy.

The girl of time

A faith endured

Going to the future but not the past

Unknown how long the girl will last

She shall stop war with a dying breathe

Peace will be endured forever...

I narrowed my eyes, as I read it.

What does that mean??

Cliffhanger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388 24 9
I never believed in reincarnation until it happened to me. Being reincarnated is crazy in itself, but being reincarnated to the Naruto universe is do...
24K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...
113K 2.9K 21
What happens when everyone hates you and you don't know what to do? Well this is a story about how Amy a 12 year old girl wishes that she was in Naru...
13.9K 691 27
After 3 years living and training with the Akatsuki, Ayame returns to the village, but will everything return to normal? Or will the things that happ...