The Color Of Love Series [Edi...

By Thischickisbomb

It all began with a damn school project and from then on the fire was lit between Jake and Alyssa. Their love... More

The Color Of Love Chapter 1
The Color Of Love Chapter 2
The Color Of Love. Chapter 3
The Color Of Love. Chapter 4
The Color Of Love. Chapter 5
The Color Of Love. Chapter 6
The Color Of Love. Chapter 7
The Color Of Love. Chapter 8
The Color Of Love. Chapter 9
The Color Of Love. Chapter 10
The Color Of Love. Chapter 11
The Color Of Love. Chapter 12
The Color Of Love. Chapter 13
The Color Of Love. Chapter 14
The Color Of Love. Chapter 15
The Color Of Love. Chapter 16
The Color Of Love. Chapter 17
The Color Of Love. Chapter 18
The Color Of Love. Chapter 19
The Color Of Love. Chapter 20
The Color Of Love. Chapter 21
The Color Of Love. Chapter 22
The Color Of Love. Chapter 23
The Color Of Love. Chapter 24
The Color Of Love. Chapter 25
The Color Of Love. Chapter 26
The Color Of Love. Chapter 27 Complete
The Race For Love. Chapter 1
The Race For Love. Chapter 2
The Race For Love. Chapter 3
The Race For Love. Chapter 4
The Race For Love. Chapter 5
The Race For Love. Chapter 6
The Race For Love. Chapter 7
The Race For Love. Chapter 8
The Race For Love. Chapter 9
The Race For Love. Chapter 11
The Race For Love. Chapter 12
The Race For Love. Chapter 13
The Race For Love. Chapter 14
The Race For Love. Chapter 15
The Race For Love. Chapter 16
The Race For Love. Chapter 17 FINISHED :)
Keeping Our Love Chapter 1
Keeping Our Love Chapter 2
Keeping Our Love Chapter 3
Keeping Our Love Chapter 4
Keeping Our Love Chapter 5
Keeping Our Love Chapter 6
Keeping Oor Love Chapter 7
Keeping Our Love Chapter 8
Keeping Our Love Chapter 9
Keeping Our Love Chapter 10
Keeping Our Love Chapter 11
Keeping Our Love Chapter 12
Keeping Our Love Chapter 13
Keeping Our Love Chapter 14
Keeping Our Love Chapter 15
Keeping Our Love Chapter 16
Keeping Our Love Chapter 17
Keeping Our Love Chapter 18 (Completed)

The Race For Love. Chapter 10

23.1K 332 63
By Thischickisbomb

vote/comment/tweet/like/fan if you havent already.

Enjoy!!!!

This chappie has alot of drama in it. I think its pretty long too

Jake POV

I lay on the bed next to Alyssa. I was surprised that she even slept in the same bed with me. I thought that kiss would have caused her not to. The Kiss! Damn! It was amazing. It was even better than I remembered. The feeling of her lips against mine was just.... Words could not explain it. I missed her so much. I wanted to go way farther. I wanted to be inside her. I loved her, she had to realize that. I know I hurt her in the past but it wasn't going to happen again. I sighed. I needed to feel her lips against mine again. I looked out the window. Daylight was starting to peak in. I rolled on my side and propped my head up on my hand. Alyssa was still sound asleep. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. She was the most beautiful girl in the world. I began to play with her hair a habit that I had picked up so many years ago. She began to stir and I stopped not wanting to wake her. I rolled off the bed silently and got up. I had no clue what was in store for us today. I had nothing plan so I guessed we would just see how it goes.

Alyssa POV

I looked down at the book in front of me. I had no clue what I was doing and I don't think Jake did either.

"What do I use next?" Jake shouted to me.

"I don't know," I replied

"Look at the book girl!" he said.

"Jake the book isn't saying much," I threw him the book and it landed in the chocolate that was boiling on the stove.

"Jake I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I swear," I said walking towards him. He looked angry. We were trying to make some French chocolate desert that we found in a cookbook we bought earlier today. I had perfected baking a chocolate cake but I wasn't an expert chef and neither was he. I grabbed the book out of the chocolate and went to wash it off in the sink.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm rinsing the chocolate off." I told him.

"Don't do that!" he said reaching for the book.

"Why not?" I said turning away from him to try to get him from getting the book.

"Alyssa give me the book!" he said reaching around my waist.

"No!" I shouted.

"Stop fucking around," he said. I laughed and took a handful of chocolate, which had now cooled off, that had accumulated on the book and wiped it on his face.

"What the fuck?" Jake said letting go of me and the book.

"So you want to play that game." he said with a smile on his face.

"Jake no let's not," I just wanted you to let go of the book. I told him. I watched him as he picked up a handful of cooled melted butter and sugar and threw it at me. It landed on my chest and slid down my shirt gross. I grabbed some flour from the dish and threw it at him. He picked up the bowl of raw egg yolks. I quickly reacted and reached for the bowl of raw egg whites.

"Don't do it Jake. I swear I will throw the eggs back on you." I told him.

"I don't give a fuck," he said with a smile playing against his lips.

"Jake please don't," I pleaded with him, but did he listen no, and it wasn't long before I was covered in raw eggs. I threw the egg white I had at him but he dodged. I groaned. I went and picked up the bowl full of chocolate and dumped it on him. He reached into the fridge and pulled out two containers of whip cream and a bottle of chocolate syrup. I snatched the whip cream from him and started spraying him with it. He immediately reacted and squeezed the chocolate on me. It was so cold. He came closer to me and tried to snatch the whip cream away from me, but the floor was slippery from all the contents that were on it. So he slipped and fell. I laughed at him. It was hilarious. This was definitely a Kodak moment. I was now content and the war was over. I began to walk away but he had other things planned. He grabbed my ankle causing me to lose my balance and I fell to the ground. He laughed as he hovered over me.

"Jake stop, that wasn't funny." I told him.

"Yes it was," he said " anyways you laughed at me." he added.

"Get off of me!" I demanded as I pushed against his chest.

"What if I don't want to?" he said.

"Who cares what you want." I told him.

"I do," he said before pressing his lips to mine. I was caught so off guard. I really didn't know how to react. It was all so sudden. I couldn't do this. I mean I was married, not to mention I didn't want to be hurt by Jake again. I was not set on the fact that I was the only girl in his life neither was I set on the fact that he loved me, there was no way that he loved me. Flashes of Trevon hitting me shot through my head which made me forget about trying to save my marriage, I didn't need him anymore. Then I thought about Jake, how he had hurt me. Well who cares. I wasn't going to get into a relationship with him, so why not have fun maybe I should hurt him like he did me. I moved my lips against his. I tasted the whip cream and chocolate as I licked his bottom lip for entrance. He seemed surprised but soon opened his mouth giving me entrance. I found his tongue and his and mine danced together, but pretty soon the lack of air took over and caused me to push him back. He buried his head into my neck.

"You don't know how much I need you right now." he whispered into my ear. I chuckled.

"You don't need me, you want me." I told him "but you can't always get what you want!" I told him right before pushing him off of me. I got up from the ground and so did he.

"You are such a tease!" he said pushing me against the counter.

"And you are such a player!" I told him. A confused look crossed his face.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me.

"Do you really expect me to believe that you love me, and that I'm the only girl you are after right now."

"Lyssa I do love you," he replied.

"That's bullshit Jake, you told me you didn't. I'm just sex to you. I'm a good at it remember." I repeated the words he had said some years ago.

"Alyssa forget about everything else I have said or done. I do love you and you are the only girl I want in my life." he stated. It was all lies and I knew it, but who cares. I would have my fun, while he had his.

"Whatever," I said walking away to head for the shower.

"Alyssa I love you." he said.

"Of course you do Jake!" I said before walking away and getting into the shower.

I got out of the shower making up my mind. It had consumed my thoughts all throughout my shower until I made the final decision to have my fun with Jake. It was just fun, no ties and no bonds, just fun, at least that is what it would be for me.

I walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around me. Jake was sitting down on the bed with his face buried in his hands but he removed from the position and lifted his head once he heard me. He looked at me and I noticed his eyes scan every inch of my body.

"Jake," I called out causing him to jump out of his trances.

"Yea?" he replied a little disoriented.

"What were you staring at?" I said walking closer towards him.

"You!" he stated boldly. I laughed.

"Why?" I asked him as I straddled him.

"Because you are beautiful," he told which cause a few butterflies to explode in my stomach but I ignored them. I slid my hands under his shirt and they roamed his upper body. God I had missed his body. Wait, snap out of it, you hate his body. I lifted his shirt off and tore it away from his body.

"What are you doing?" he asked me.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," I said right before placing my lips against his. I immediately traced my tongue on his bottom lip and like a good boy he obeyed and let me in. His tongue sought after mine beating me to the point. His hands began to roam up my thigh and under the towel. I continued kissing him. He groped my ass. I don't know why he liked my ass so much, of course I had a nice one but still. He moved his hands and gripped my torso. His hands slowly began to migrate down from my stomach. I was enjoying this so much, but I was not going to do this with him. I pushed him back. I was out of breath and I was sure that he was too.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, I just can't do this." I said before getting off of him. What was my fucking problem?

"What do you mean you can't do this? " he said grabbing my arm.

"I just can't Jake. I feel nothing for you, when we kiss there's nothing. I feel nothing with you, There's nothing between us" I lied. I had to say something to get him to let it go. I watched him as hurt and pain crossed his face, but soon was masked.

"Whatever," he stated before getting up and leaving the room. I went to put some clothes on. I now felt so bad. The look that crossed him face nearly broke my heart and half. I felt terrible for what I said. I couldn't do this. I couldn't hurt him like that. No matter how bad he hurt me I couldn't do the same thing to him. It just wasn't me. Damn I was such a wimp. Why couldn't I do this? I finished putting on my clothes and then headed to go apologize to Jake, but he wasn't anywhere to be found. He was nowhere in the house. Where in the hell did he go? I waited up for another hour before I ended up drifting off to sleep.

I felt Jake getting into the bed later that night. I looked at the clock on my phone. What the hell? It was two o clock in the morning. I rolled over to face him.

"Jake where have you been?" I asked him.

"Don't worry about it." he said to me.

"What'd you mean don't worry about it you c----"

"Just don't fucking worry about it, it's not like you care about me anyways, we're nothing!" he said. He was drunk and the truth was coming out, which was that he was hurt by my words. I felt even worse now. I moved closer to him. I buried my face into his neck and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry Jake. I didn't mean it." I whispered in his ear. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my stomach caught butterflies and my body began to tingle. Holy shit! That was the reason I felt bad. That was the reason I couldn't hurt him. It was because I was falling for him. Again!!!!!

I woke up the next morning inside of Jake's arms. It felt so wrong but it also felt right. I looked up at his face and he was still sleeping. I slowly maneuvered my way out of his arms and off the bed trying not to wake him. I grabbed some clothes and headed to the shower.

Once I was out the shower. I walked into the room to find Jake.

"Hey, get ready" he told me "We are going to hang out with some friends today." he added.

"What friends?" I asked.

"My friends," he replied.

"Do I know any of these friends?" I asked.

"Well I really don't know who all is coming, but Chris agreed to come to keep you company." He said.

"Good because most likely you will leave me." I told him.

"I'll try not to," he said before heading into the bathroom. I put on some clothes and shoes and was basically ready in about ten minutes. I was the fastest girl ever. I grabbed my bag and decided on pulling out my phone to see how many more times Trevon had called. I looked at my phone. Sixty-nine missed calls. Holy Shit! And they were not all from Trevon. They were from Lyci, my mom, and my dad. Well Lyci could just give up. Me and her would never be friends again. I decided on calling my mom back first. I had to do this sooner or later and the sooner the better. I pressed send and the phone began to ring.

"Alyssa" she said picking up on the second ring.

"Hey Ma" I said.

"Alyssa, thank god you are safe." She said then paused "Now that I know that you are safe. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" she shouted.

" Mom I'm okay." I told her

"But where are you?" she asked more calmly this time.

"Mom i-i-I'm"

"Are you with him Alyssa?" she asked.

" Who?" I asked her.

"You know who, Jake" she said. I paused. "Don't lie to me" she added.

"Yes," I answered.

"Alyssa what are you thinking? You are a married woman!"

"Mom it's nothing like that-" I started.

"It doesn't matter what it's like. You left your husband and went with another man." she stated.

"I know but it's not like I'm leaving Trevon for Jake. I just needed to get away." I told her. She sighed.

" I should have never told him where you lived." she stated.

"You told him that?" I asked surprised.

" Yea," She answered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he said he was planning a class reunion, but I should have known it was a lie. Now you will be lucky if Trevon even takes you back." she said. I rolled my eyes. If only she knew.

"Well mom just know that I am safe and that I will be home soon." I told her.

"How soon is soon?" she asked.

"I don't know," I replied.

"Well it needs to be within the next twenty-four hours because Trevon is worried sick about you." she said.

"Well just let him know that I'm okay, also let dad know that too."

"You should call him yourself." she responded.

"I don't feel like talking to him, just let them know, please." I begged.

"Okay." she said.

"Bye mom." I told her.

"Bye sweetie." she said right before hanging up. I pressed the end button and put the phone bag in my bag and continued to wait on Jake. He came out about five minutes later.

"So when's the class reunion?" I asked him as he walked into his closet.

"What?" he asked.

"When's the class reunion?" I repeated.

"What class reunion?" he said as he pulled a shirt over his head and onto his body.

"The one you told my mom about, to get my address." he looked at me curiously.

"How did you know about that?" he asked.

"My mom told me." I replied. He laughed.

"Oh well it should be in a couple of years," he snickered " Sometime after me and you have had kids and are married." He added.

"WHAT?" I asked shocked. He walked over to me.

"What's wrong? "he asked hovering over me making my back press against the bed. "You don't want to have my babies?" he added as he kissed my neck. I pushed him off of me and stood up and ignored his question.

"Come on, shouldn't we be leaving?" I asked him. He laughed for some reason and then grabbed me by my arm and led me out the door.

I walked in with Jake into this huge house. I mean it was like a mansion. Okay maybe I was overreacting but it was pretty big. I followed Jake as he walked around the house and opened the gate and went through it to a pool area/patio. There was like four people sitting on the porch including Chris.

"My man Jake," a guy said coming up and shaking Jake's hand.

"Whatup Trent?" he said returning the shake. A girl cam and ran and hugged Jake as she screamed his name. "Hey Trece, you finally made it back huh?" he asked her.

"Yea my baby finally made it back." the guy replied.

"Hey, Alyssa this is Trece and Trent, yall this is Alyssa" We all muttered our hellos.

"So what is Alyssa?" Trece asked.

"What do you mean?" Jake asked.

'I'm his friend." I said knowing exactly what she meant. Jake laughed and grabbed my hand and led me over to where Chris and another guy sat.

"Hey, River this is Alyssa. Alyssa that's River and you know Chris." I once again muttered a hey.

"You want something to drink or anything?" Jake asked me.

"Nope I'm good." I replied. I sat down next to Chris and Jake sat down on the other side of me and not long later Trece and Trent joined us.

"So How do you guys know each other?" Trece asked me and Jake.

"We went to school together.r" I told them. Jake looked at me. I knew he didn't like my response but I didn't want people thinking that me and Jake's relationship was more than what it was. It's not like I lied to them. We did meet in school.

"Oh so you are from Alabama to Alyssa?" I nodded.

"Yup born and raised." I said. I heard the gate open and looked up and two people walked in. It was Will and a girl. The girl was so familiar but I couldn't place who she was. Will and the girl approached us.

"Hey yall" they said as they approached us. Then Will noticed me.

"Alyssa? What you doing all the way down here?" he asked

"Just visiting Jake." I replied

"Hey Jake," the girl said.

"Hey Tiff," Jake replied.

"Hey------" the girl said waiting for me to say my name.

"Alyssa," I said

"Yea Alyssa, I remember meeting you but I couldn't remember your name." she said.

"We met?" I asked.

"Yea I'm Tiffany Jake's ex-wife." she said. Damn, that's why she looked so familiar. I had met her so many years back at the shopping mall and her and Will was together. I had forgotten all about that. Oh shit I'm thinking that somebody wasn't supposed to be invited. That why the environment felt filled with hostility.

"Oh yea, I remember," I said dumbly.

"So are you and Jake seeing each other?" she asked

"No I'm just visiting." I told her while Jake stayed quiet the whole time. He was either mad at me for the answers I was giving or he was angry at Will, but I knew that he was mad.

"So are you staying with Jake?" she asked.

"Y-"

"Why are you grilling her with so many questions Tiff?" Jake interrupted

"I was just asking a question Jake, Damn, chill out!" she told him.

"Yea chill out Jake!" Will said as he walked towards us. This was fixing to be the start of trouble. I could feel it.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do?" Jake said.

"Jake," I said grabbing his hand and getting up. "Let's go get a drink, I'm thirsty" I said pulling him with me as I walked over to the cooler.

"Jake don't do this." I said once we got out of hearing distance.

"Don't do what?" he asked

"Don't start any shit!" I told him.

"I'm not starting shit." he replied.

"Jake please just like be calm and don't do anything irrational." I told him,

"I'm not," he replied. I grabbed us to beers and went and sat back with the group.

"Jake you alright man, what's wrong?" River asked.

"He just mad because I fucked his wife and took her from him!" Will stated, DAMN was all that was traveling through my mind.

"Will" Tiffany shouted smacking him. Jake stood up. I got up and stood in front of him trying to talk to Will before problems between him and Jake escalated any further.

"Will that's nothing to be proud of. You fucked your best friends wife. That's pathetic, you got his leftovers." I said

"Oh so you are going to defend him, after all he has done to you?" he said. I sighed, he had a point.

"There is a thing called forgiveness Will, and you should be asking Jake for it, because what you did was so shady."I told him.

"So it's my fault he couldn't please his wife?" Will yelled.

"WILL" I shouted "Are you---"I started

"Naw fuck it," Jake shouted interrupting me. "You think I wasn't pleasing her, shidd her screams when I was fucking her said different and she was faking her muscles clenching around my dick confirmed that!" Jake said getting closer into Will's face.

"Jake stop!" I said grabbing his arm and trying to pull him back.

"Naw" he said snatching his arm away from me "Will needs to know that he aint nothing but a bitch. He needs to know that every time he decided to come over and fuck and kiss my wife, he was tasting my dick!" Jake spat. Damn he was angry. He would never say these kinds of things especially to Will.

"Jake!" I said trying to stop what this was progressing into. A fight!

"Will come on don't sweat it." Tiffany said trying to grab Will, but neither of the guys would move. They still stood in each other's face.

"So tell me do you still taste my dick?" Jake said with a smirk on his face and it wasn't long before Will's fist connected with Jake's face. I backed away trying not to get hit. I know I should be trying to stop the fight but I was a girl and if any of these guys fist connected with any part of me they would knock me out. I watched as Jake fell on top of Will and both of them continued hitting each other. Then River, Chris and Trent finally came to the rescue one of them pulling each of them away. Why didn't they do something to prevent the fight?

"Man I fucking swear if you try that shit ever again it will be the last time you try it!" Jake yelled wiping blood from his lip.

"Fuck you; I'd like to see that happen!" Will shouted. I walked over to Jake. He was about to say something else. I put my finger to his lips stopping him.

"Sshhhhhh stop hush!" I said placing my finger on his lips.

"I do-" Jake started but I stopped him.

"Don't! " I said pecking my lips against his. "Please just stop." I begged him. He stopped and looked into my eyes.

'Come on lets clean you up." I said looking away from him and dragging him into the house. I found a bathroom. I motioned for him to sit down on the toilet. I grabbed a rag and ran it under hot water.

"Jake-"

"What Lyssa, I know you got some bullshit to say!" he yelled. I was shocked that he yelled at me like that especially since I hadn't even done anything but defend him. I ignored him and ringed out the rag. I walked over to him and dabbed at his lip cleaning up the blood. He had a cut on the right side of his lip. That was really the only damage Will had done to him. I held the rag pressed against his lip until the bleeding stop. I threw the rag in a clothes hamper.

"There you're good." I said walking away to leave the bathroom. Jake grabbed my wrist and stood up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just pissed okay. I'm sorry."He said.

"Yea whatever," I said walking away. I was sort of mad at him still for yelling at me. He grabbed me again and pulled me back and pinned me against the wall.

"So you mad at me?" he said with a smirk on his lips.

"Why are you fucking smiling?" I asked him. I didn't see anything funny.

"Just seeing you brings a smile to my face, not to mention that when you are mad it's sexy as hell." He told me. I felt my face warm up and I looked away.

"You're so cute." he said placing his finger under my chin. Jake definitely knew how to get me. He pecked me on the lips and then pulled away.

"Come on!" he said grabbing my hand. Ughhh how did he get me like that?

"I hate you Jake." I told him.

"I love you Alyssa." he said back. I laughed and continued walking with him. We reached outside and the hostility still lingered in the air.

"Maybe we should just leave Jake." I told him.

"Yea maybe you should seeing that this is all your fault." Tiffany said to me. Oh she had some nerve.

"What? How is this my fault?" I asked.

"You instigated it calling Will shady when obviously you know nothing!" she stated.

"Really are you serious, you are such a dumbass. Are you ready to go Jake?" I asked him ignoring her. He nodded and began walking.

"Yea walk away hoe!" she stated. This chick was being so immature.

"Tiffany what the fuck is your problem? Why are you acting like that? That's not you!" Jake said to her.

"Because she has you acting this way and I don't like her!" What in the hell was this girl talking about.

"I don't care if you like me. just don't say anything to me and I won't say nothing to you" I told her.

"I'll say whatever the fuck I want to say to you!" she said. Okay something wasn't right about this and I think I knew what it was.

"Why won't you say why you are acting like this, maybe it's because you still having feelings for Jake and you're jealous!" A guilty look crossed her face. It was true she still had feelings for Jake, maybe it wasn't love but it was something and she was definitely jealous.

"That's not true, it's the fact that he's with a whore!" She stated.

"What?" I asked. She was calling me a whore.

"Alyssa come on let's just go." Jake said tugging at my arm.

"No Jake. Let me go. Firstly, I'm not with Jake. Secondly, I'm not a whore, me and Jake have done nothing. Thirdly you have no right to call me a whore when you slept with your husband's best friend" I stated.

"You are lying. You expect me to believe that you are staying with Jake and yall aren't doing anything?"she asked. This bitch was so stupid.

"Yes because we are not!" I stated

"At least I can admit that I was a whore and I did wrong!" she said. She was getting on my nerves and I was about to stoop really low and I didn't want to do it but she was pushing me.

"Okay so since you are so intent on when me and Jake have sex. Let me tell you the last time me and Jake had sex. Let's see..... About three years ago a week before his wedding. Oh shit that would make that your wedding. I guess he would just rather fuck me than you." I stated. I was so angry and I just had to do it.

"Alyssa, What the fuck?" Jake said pushing me on my shoulder causing me to stumble back. What the hell? I can't believe he just pushed me.

"What do you mean what the fuck?" I asked him "And you know what don't ever fucking touch me again" I said to him. I was mad as hell.

JAKES POV

I sighed as Alyssa walked away out the gate.

"Jake you had sex with her, A WEEK BEFORE OUR WEDDING?" Tiffany asked.

"Look Tiff, I'm sorry, but....."

"But what, you were in love with her before you even married me?" she asked

"I guess so," I told her.

"So why in the hell did you marry me?" she asked with tears running out of her eyes. Oh shit. Alyssa was right, she did still have feelings for me.

" Because I was stupid." I told her.

"Yea you were." she said walking into the house. I sighed.

"Damn this is a soap opera." River said. I laughed despite all that was going on.

"Shut the fuck up man." I told him

Alyssa's POV

I sat inside the car crying. I was so fucking pathetic. Why in the hell was I crying? I was being so stupid. It was Jake, he would screw up somehow. He wasn't going to change. I tried to wipe away the tears that were falling down my face but it was useless more just kept coming. I heard the door open on my side and I turned away thinking it was Jake.

"Look at me, stop crying girl!" Chris said turning me around to face him. I looked away.

"Come Alyssa , you don't have to be embarrassed to look at me." he said

"I'm not embarrassed to look at you Chris, I... just don't want you to see me like this."

"Same difference," he said. I laughed. "There's that beautiful smile" he said. "Now all I got to do is get you into my bed" he said. I slap his shoulder.

"Come on you know I'm just kidding." he said.

"You better be!" I said right before Jake came out. I put my mad face on and turned back around in my seat.

"Alyssa?" Jake said. I said nothing.

"So you not talking to me now." he said. I continued looking forward and ignoring him. Chris laughed and I looked at him.

" Yall the craziest couple ever!" Chris stated before closing my door. Him and Jake exchanged words before Jake got into the car and we drove back to his house. I planned on going back to Alabama tonight.

"Alyssa I'm sorry." Jake said as we walked into his house. I ignored him and continued walking. I had told him that I wanted to go home on the way home. I went into the room and started getting my bags together.

"Alyssa stop. I said that I'm sorry. What else do you want me to say?"

"Nothing, there is nothing to say!" I told him.

"Alyssa I'm sorry I pushed you, that's what you are so mad about right. Well I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking, but I'm sorry. You know that I would never lay a hand on you like that. I would never hit you!" he said. I sighed.

"Jake I still want to go." I told him.

"Damn Alyssa, go back to what to that douche bag you call a husband." he said. I still said nothing. I just continued packing my things.

"Okay Alyssa. I care more about you than I do about me and my feelings. Just don't go back to him, you can never talk to me again; just don't go back to him. I don't want you to get hurt" he said. I stopped doing what I was doing and my emotions just took over me.All he cared about was my safety. He really did care about me. I slid to the floor and tears just started pouring out of my eyes. Jake walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm so sorry Alyssa," he said " You don't deserve any of this." he added. I cried for what seemed like hours while Jake sat with me and consoled me. I didn't want to admit it but I was falling back in love with Jake all over again. I had to stop these feelings as soon as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520 7 23
Will Jennifer and Missy find their way back into their own skin while exploring the other's life and their own in a town plagued by racism?
12 5 6
Alyssa's desire to fit in with the popular crowd at school is making her more unhappy than she realised. Is a tall handsome hostile dark haired boy a...
341 12 12
MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY, 18+!!!! Jake and Sara were once friends who ended up falling in love. This is their story of love, losing it, reconnecting, an...
67 22 22
"I'm so broken!" I yell. "I am too, but we can put each other back together." He says taking my hand. "You're only cracked, my life is so fucked up."...