How do you feel?

By GirlyCorpse

Craig has fall in love with Tweek so hard he can't stop thinking on how miserable his life would be if he los... More

PART 1: Fear.
PART 3: Missing
PART 4: Search.
Part 5: Lullaby
Part 6: A plan.
Part 7: Hide and seek
Part 8: Confrontation
Part 9: Talk.

PART 2: Communication NOT FOUND.

163 13 5
By GirlyCorpse

I made the first chapter a little too long, so I decided to cut it in two! Here's part 2.

Tuesday used to be the best day for them. Things used to be slow that day for the coffee shop, with Tweek parents able to do everything by themselves it was one of Tweek's free days from illegal child labor. While on the other hand it used to be Craig's parents busiest day since Tricia used to have volleyball practice or games. He used to be forced to go to the games, but not at her practice so on that day he had the house for himself and some fast food dinner for the occasion on the fridge since his family used to come late eating and hanging out with the whole team outside.

Craig has always been very independent and his natural boring nature was a bless since his parents wouldn't have to worry for him destroying the house or something. They trusted him on that and knowing he'd just spend the night watching TV and going to sleep allowed him to socialize longer. They win, Craig win.

Adding a free Tweek to the equation just made the perfect day to hang out chilling out and Tweek staying the night. Even if it was usual to see Tweek in the house at odd hours, it was always better know he was there since the night before and not just appeared into the house just God knows how looking for moral support.

The boys quick made their way to Craig's house. Getting the snacks from the kitchen and a hot cup of coffee for Tweek. They spend their afternoon watching some Red Racer and Terrence and Phillip. Craig soon found himself comfortable resting his head on top of Tweek's hair enjoying the day and forgetting about everything else, Tweek kept stealing glares at the raven's direction still concerned about him.

The Moon replaced the Sun, movies replaced the series and the light snacks got replaced by pizza and pop corn. The light touch became a full lovely cuddling with Tweek resting his head on Craig's chest and the noirette wrapping the blond with his arms. The sweet coffee scent getting impregnated on his clothes and the warmth of the blond's skin and breath along the movie and the beautiful music played for the romance drama was a sense fest for Craig he ain't be able to experience before dating his so loved spaz.

"You know why she left him?"

"Huh?" Craig realized he ain't put much attention to the movie. Going back to the screen he saw a man trying running after a woman who just took a taxi and escaped from him leaving the poor male under the rain alone watching the vehicle disappear at the distance.

"He didn't want her to know how he got the money, but she found out anyways. I think she felt betrayed since the person she trusted the most didn't trust her at all..." Craig knew where this was going.

"He had his reasons. He just loves her too much to involve her in that shit."

"You don't lie to people you love."

"Sometimes you have to to protect them"

"What if that person doesn't want to be protected?... what if... he wants to protect you too? B-But he... he doesn't know how since he has no idea of what's go-going on to began with..." Tweek's voice trembled. Craig sighed.

"Tweek... we agreed not talking about this anymore."

"Why not!? Communication is key to any relationship, Craig!"

"And I suck at it and you know it better than anyone! Why are you being so dramatic?"

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE USELESS FOR YOU!!"

"...what?..." Craig tried hard to process Tweek's words but no logic conclusion came out. "What are you talking about?..."

"THE TRUTH!!" Tweek's body started to shake while tiny pools of water began to form at the corner of his eyes. "Y-You always help me out on everything! My-my panic attacks... my anxiety! A-AS MORAL SUPPORT!!! YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE TO ME!! Since... since the incident with N-GAH!NORTH KOREA!! AND HOW THEY PLANNED TO BOMB ME AND KILL ME!! AND-OH JESUS!!!"

"Tweek! Calm down, honey. It never happened, remember?" Craig interrupted holding Tweek's hands, once he started calling the saints of heaven it was a matter of time before he started to pull from his heavenly golden hair, and Craig hated that.

"I-I KNOW IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!! B-BUT YOU WERE THERE ANYWAYS!! YOU... Y-you allowed me to share how I fe-felt... I told you everything about how scared and alone I was feeling and that helped me a lot! So... I wanna do the same for you. E-Even if it's dumb... E-EVEN IF IT'S DANGEROUS!! I WANT TO BE USEFUL TOO! AND...! A-And... not just a charge... GAH!!!" A light hit on his forehead made Tweek scream once Craig's index finger made contact with his skin once his thumb released it. The blond covered his forehead fearing to be hit again and looked at the raven questioning why he did that.

"You are dumb." Craig laughed. "You've done way more than you think, you are just to dumb to realize"

"ACK! Then tell me! I can't think on anything I've done"

"You make me smile like a stupid idiot."

"That's doesn't count! You just say it so I don't feel bad about myself!"

"It totally counts. Trust me."

"Why can't you just tell me!? I tell you how I feel the whole time!!"

"It's different. You are like a walking emotion it's easy for you, but not for me."

"AGH!! WHY ARE YOU SO COMPLICATED!?"

"You are dating me anyways." Craig attempted to sound smooth yet seemed like he choose his words wrong when he realized he had a fuming Tweek in front of him.

"WELL, MAYBE I SHOULDN'T DATE YOU ANYMORE!!!"

"W-WHAT!? WHY!? W-WAIT! WAIT UP!!!"

Craig immediately jumped down the sofa once he felt Tweek leave his arms looking for the main door. The noirette stopped the blond on his tracks standing between him and the door with his hands in the air in a submissive way like someone does to either approach an injured creature or a wild and dangerous animal.

"Tweek, babe."

"Don't 'babe' me! Get out of my way!"

"Tweek, please... don't do this... I really love you." The raven begged but this just seemed to heat the anger on Tweek even more.

"YET YOU ARE BEING A JERK! I WANT TO HELP YOU TOO! I WANT TO CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING TO OUR RELATIONSHIP TOO! I FEEL USELESS AND LIKE YOU ARE JUST TAKING CARE OF ME FOR PITY!!"

"That's not true!"

"WHY DO YOU DO IT THEN, CRAIG!? YOU FEEL GOOD HELPING A GUY FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD!? YOU LIKE TO FEEL LIKE A HERO!? YOU ENJOY HAVING CONTROL ON ME!? D-DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME!?"

"Tweek!"

"YOU WANT ME TO BE USELESS SO YOU WON'T DEPEND ON ME LIKE I DO!!! AND ONCE YOU GET BORED OF ME YOU'LL JUST LEAVE ME!! ISN'T IT!!??"

Tweek tears finally gave up and fall blurring his vision, he closed his eyes and tried to run and leave the house but suddenly felt himself trapped, something strong grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him into something like a thigh cage, he resisted but was no table to move or release himself, he screamed and opened his eyes just to realize and appreciate what was actually happening.

That strange and powerful force was Craig, and the cage was his own body, he trapped Tweek in his arms on a thigh hug refusing to let go. Tweek tried to kick and even bite him expecting the pain to be enough for Craig to give up, yet the noirette didn't seemed affected by anything.

"Please don't go..." His nasal voice cracked, this wasn't normal on Craig. Tweek immediately knew something was wrong. "Please, don't leave me, Tweek..."

"C-Craig... you are crushing me..."

"Promise me!... P-Promise me you won't run away..."

"I-I promise..."

Craig hesitated a second but unlike what he has been accused the whole day, he trusted Tweek. He release his body but instinctively looked for his hand to hold. He was shaking.

"Craig, what is it!? You are never like this! What is going on!?"

"I... I don't want to be alone..."

"OH JESUS!" Tweek's imagination rushed. What on Earth could be scary enough to make Craig fear to be alone? He usually had no problem with that, but he's been concerned since the morning and considering today he used to be left with nobody else... Was there someone after him!? MAYBE THERE WAS A GHOST! Tweek freaked himself out.

"Besides... it's dark and cold outside now and I don't want anything to happen to you. Stay with me..."

"AGH! B-BBUT THE GHOS-I MEAN!! WHY DO YOU-W-WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO-GAH!! TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!"

"Please!"

"OK... O-ok.. I-I'll stay..."

Tweek's confidence was falling quick while his fear and anxiety increased, whatever it was this thing scaring his Craig he'd find out. This was his chance to protect his boyfriend and do something for him, finally being able to do something without feeling like a dead weight on Craig's shoulders. He was going to be there for him and no ghost, stalker, murderer or gnome would stop him. Tweek re-readed this list on his mind and released a 'GAH!' after realizing he was no match for any of these, specially the gnomes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 2.6K 22
When Tweek and Craig decided to pretend date, sure it was weird in the beginning, but Tweek loved that he gained a best friend. A friend who help him...
46.7K 1.7K 28
Tweek gasped and I snatched my hand back. "I said leave me alone!" A tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. I turned to go but Tweek'...
93K 2.2K 39
tweek and craig are now in high school! their relationship seems to be quite comfortable between the two. until one day, a boy from North Park spots...
20.2K 524 41
Craig Tuckers life is at stake, the whole world is against him. And when he thinks that his life is starting to take path, the sudden nightmare of ha...