❝ He's A Baby! ❞ ✨ jjk x read...

By kookosaur

❝Noona, I can't sleep unless you give gukkie a kissy!❞ Jeongguk huffed making grabby hands at you. ✨How will... More

❝He's a Baby!❞
✨JEONGGUK✨
CAST
SPECIAL APPEARANCES
1 | ❝ Dry Like Your Cornflakes ❞
2 | ❝ Cereal Or Milk First? ❞
3 | ❝ Handsome Guy And Carrot Crackers ❞
4 | ❝ Cotton Candy Hyung ❞
5 | ❝ Hushaby Baby ❞
6 | ❝ Toothbrushes And Bath Bombs ❞
8 | ❝ Of Dragons And Dinosaurs ❞
9 | ❝ Pterodactyls Are Now Butterflies ❞
10 | ❝ Hangry Baby Dino Stabs Park Hyung-Shik ❞
11 | ❝ Babie Just Wants Love And Attention ❞
↻ baby.jungoo
12 | ❝ Pinkie Promises. ❞

7 | ❝ The Family Of Three Bears ❞

18.6K 844 946
By kookosaur

______________________

THE FAMILY OF THREE BEARS

❝ Everything's better when you're with your fam! ❞

______________________

Sitting in Tae's G-wagon, he drives you to a big store he found on Google Maps. The large orange and white signboard seemed to attract everyone's attention on the street. Wedged between a cafe and an Mc Donald's outlet, the glass multi-storey building of the store gave a nice view of the inside floors.

"Come on! we have a lot to buy," Taehyung says excitedly as he got out the car. "Yeah, yeah coming!" You call out making sure Jeongguk has his shoes on, you too get out of the car.

"Here, let me hold him," Taehyung offers and you readily give the baby elephant to him. Jeongguk wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck and snuggles in his chest, a hand pulling at the buttons on the expensive fabric. You stare at the two as they make their way into the mart.

"What? Quit staring Y/N! You're creepy enough!" Taehyung says quickening his pace. "Cr-creepy? M-me?" You stutter as you match his pace. "You think we haven't noticed you every morning at your window?" Taehyung cocks an eyebrow. "It's okay, I mean I know Jeongguk does that on purpose."

The first thing you guys buy is shoes. The long aisles of little shoes for toddlers don't even measure as big as your hand. They're of all sorts, colours, purposes and you can't help but smile at them. You squeal as you hold up a pair of navy blue ones and practically shove them into Taehyung's face. 

"They're so cute-"

"They don't have Gucci!"

Your face falls at his comment while he paces around, looking through products. 

"Taehyung, even if they did, I won't be able to afford it so quit looking for it."

"Fine. But we need to buy a whole lot of stuff. I even made a list," Taehyung groans and fishes his phone out of his pocket to look for the list. He proudly shows you the list.

Stuff for Gukkie~~
-baby carrier
-Sippy Cups
-Crayons
-utensils
-

blanket
-baby bag  

"Wow. You'd make a great dad Taehyung," You say going through the list already counting the amount you're going to spend on the toddler.

Speaking of him, you realise that Jeongguk had fallen silent ever since you stepped in the store. Jeongguk wouldn't stop his baby babble even for a moment when he was in the comfort of your home but now its as if he lost his voice. You turn Taehyung around to see him hiding his face in Taehyung's shoulder. You run a hand over his head and he looks up.

"Noona! Gukkie want to go home!" His eyes were desperately searching for your face and then it hit you.

Jeongguk is terrified of the crowd. 

He himself hasn't been a baby for too long and hasn't been outside either. You did take him out yesterday but it wasn't crowded, not like the mart which was filled with pregnant ladies and couples with eventually a kid crying in the background.

"Taehyung he's scared," You whimper, voice breaking as you rub the fluffball's back in an attempt to soothe his nerves. Taehyung notices your concern and pulls Jeongguk off of him, holding him at his arm's length. Jeongguk was about to burst in a fit of tears, his nose turning pink as well as his ears. He is bitting down on his lips which are set in a frown, his eyes glazed with tears.

You pick up a nearby plush, a rabbit one. It matched the shade of his nose, the bunny's ears, one longer than the other and so were his eyebrows. You shake it in front of him, trying to catch his attention to distract him from crying but it only makes things worse. You throw the pink bunny down and in haste pick up a brown one.

This one was round in shape like a cookie, with small hands and two feet. A mischievous smile with a couple of teeth in the front. One eyebrow darker than the other with a slant to it. On seeing it Gguk's features change but he doesn't relax. You take him from Taehyung and make weird sounds to make him laugh.

Taehyung looks at you as if you've never been with a child, his look one of pure cringe and disgust. Looking through the pile of plushes himself, he finds a rather peculiar looking one. This one the colour of cherry tomatoes, a red heart shaped one with yellow lips. One side of the heart a little bigger than the other but at least it had symmetrical eyebrows and eyes.

"Here, give him to me," Tae demands and you're obliged to hand him back to Tae. He keeps the plush between him and Jeongguk, his baby hands feeling the curves of the plush and punching it a couple of times. 

"Hi, Gguk! I'll be your friend! uwu!" Taehyung hides his face behind the big plush and speaks in a squeaky voice as if the plush was talking to Jeongguk. Gguk giggles, his original self-returning bit by bit.

"Taehyung, can we have a baby?" You spurt out.

"No Y/N," he said monotonously. "Let's get back to our shopping, shall we?" he asks, urging you to forward.

"Gguk~ I'm Tata!" Taehyung continues to squeak, his voice which was deep as a cliff a few minutes ago was swapped with the baby one.

"Gguk say, Tata!" Taehyung keeps urging Jeongguk to say the name but he didn't do so, enjoying the older's unusual voice.

"It's easy, say Tata!"

"..."

"I'm Tata!" Taehyung repeats, unfazed.

"Y/N, is that you?" That voice. You knew it. You've heard it before but you can't seem to place it. You turn around to look for its owner wishing you never did so. 

Song Hyunbin, ex-taekwondo player, now model also called your brother. Now, Hyunbin has always been protective. Scratch that. Overly overprotective. He's one of those brothers who would choke hold as a greeting but also choke the person who even looks twice at you. He has always been a pain in the ass, compared to you he might come across as an absolutely charming, handsome, dimwit but nevertheless, you were family and family sticks together.

He got married recently and you still remember stuffing that delicious cuisine down your throat. After all, his wife's a celebrity chef. It wasn't a surprise when you heard the news but you surely didn't expect to meet him here.

"Why are you here?" He says as he walks over to you and you make sure that Taehyung and Gguk don't follow you here.

"W-who? M-me? oh, we-well um I-i had to you know, yeah" you say rummaging through the clothes hanging nearby.

"I'm having a daughter, Y/n. Why are you looking through the boys' clothes for my kid?" He questions you. 

"It's 2018. Anyone can wear anyone's clothes."

"Y/N can you hold Gguk? He wants to go to you," Taehyung walks into the scene and hands over Gguk into you without even looking at the glare you were giving him.  

"Excuse me? Have we met?" Hyunbin asks Taehyung who looks over to you for help and you put a finger to your neck and slice it to tell him to cut the crap and get out of there as soon as possible.

"No, I guess. I'm Taehyung. Y/N's boyfriend," he says confidently and winks your way thinking he is doing an excellent job.

"Dada!" Jeongguk cuts through the silence expectantly looking at Taehyung. Hyunbin's eyes are fixated on Taehyung and then on Jeongguk and then you. You gulp out loud.

"Y/N, is he yours? I mean is your kid?" He asks, his voice dead serious.

"What?! No-"

"-Dada!" Jeongguk says again making grabby hands at Taehyung to take him back. This time Taehyung gulps out loud.

"You got my baby sis pregnant?" Hyunbin grits as he holds Taehyung's collar. "What?! Baby sis?! You're her brother?! No sir I-"

"Dada!" Jeongguk giggles again.

"If you say no, then why is he calling you his dad?!" Hyunbin pushes.

"Hyunbin, stop-"

"-No Y/N. You stop. Do you know how disappointed Dad will be? You could have told me at least!" 

"Sir, I didn't intend-"

"-You didn't intend to make her pregnant, huh? And now you regret it, don't you?"

Hyunbin's fist connects with Taehyungs face and he lets go of him looking over to his sister who's gone red with anger.

"Song fucking Hyunbin! you do not go about punching people. listen to their side first you dumbfuck." You scream at him.

Hyunbin and you are sent out of the store for causing a scene while Taehyung gets left behind with Gguk. You got and make up a story about how Taehyung's ex, left him with their kid and how he has taken care of him alone so you decided to help him out a bit and now you're dating him, with a tear or two being shed as you explained.

He apologises to you and him and even offers to take both of you to his place but you decline. You head back inside to see that Taehyung has already bought everything you had chosen. He walked towards you with the bags and had Gguk in stapped to his chest in a baby carrier instead of him being in his arms.

He smiles at you but winces immediately when he feels the twinge of pain in his jaw. You can't help but feel guilty. 

"Will all of this even fit in the back?" You ask him as he opens the door to the backseat.

"Trust me it will. I fucked once in here so I'm sure it will fit," He says nonchalantly and you gasp, punching his arm.

"Don't say it in front of Gguk!"

"Aah, if only you knew about the older Gguk."

"Noona, I'm hungry," Gguk whines, laying down on the back seat throwing his arms and legs around.

"Can we get something to eat. I'm like really hungry too," You say as you pat your stomach. 

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I said I'll bring you guys out for breakfast. How about cold noodles? it's getting hot," Taehyung pulls on his shirt using it as a fan to dry his sweat.

"Anything works as long as it is edible!" you groan and pull Gguk into your lap as you sit next to Taehyung in the driver's seat.

   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  

"Ahjumma! Can we have 3 servings of  Naengmyeon(cold noodles)?" Taehyung calls out as he sits Jeongguk in a highchair and puts a Robocar Poli bowl in front of him and pours water in a blue clear sippy cup for him, typing his bangs up with a Chimmy band.

The food arrives and you notice Taehyung wincing as he takes every bite. You take his chopsticks away and scoop some noodles in them before feeding it to him with care, Later wiping the excess from the side of his mouth. 

"I guess I'll have to take care of two kids now. I'm sorry for what Hyunbin did. He's a little- well. he's Hyunbin." You laugh out andTaehyung joins in. "But why did you say that you're my boyfriend out of all things?"

"I thought he's your ex."

"You know my ex?"

"Jeongguk told me about him. Jaebum was he? I swear he was going to kill him," Taehyung chuckles.

You proceeded to feed Jeongguk, who had the clear soup smeared all over his face with a strand of noodle stuck to his cheek and chin. He attempts to bite your finger but you move it away in time and wipe his face.

"You're such a cute family so I thought I'll bring some ice cream over! Don't worry, it's on the house," The restaurant lady serves them a big sundae with chocolate sauce drizzled on top.

At this point, You and Taehyung don't even protest. If being with Jeongguk was bringing you free ice creams, you sure as hell don't mind it.

______________________

Hey! Should I update this daily? Let me know in the comments!

I seriously laughed so hard while writing this hahaha

Please comment and vote by pressing that star button coz they really encourage me to write more and better!

Long chapter coz I didn't update for so long.

Much love,
kookosaur!
♥️☀️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
2.6K 109 16
This will be a story of seeing the interactions between Jungkook and Y/n through the eyes of another... Jungkook x Reader !!!CONTAINS SWEARING!!!
1.7M 40.3K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
1.1K 154 28
|| K I M S E O K J I N I S I N L O V E W I T H Y O U ||