Rain || Minsung

By MeltingRaindrops

"Your smile was really cute despite the rain." ... More

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |

| 11 |

2.1K 182 19
By MeltingRaindrops

The next day came.

The morning smelled like fresh dew. There were puddles in different sizes located in random spots, and the grass were wet with clear beads sitting on top.

While I was mesmerized by how pretty it looked, you were walking towards me but I didn't notice at all.

When I heard your footsteps getting louder, my head shot up. I wondered why you weren't in school since it was noon.

You sat near me like always. However, when I took a glimpse of you, your expression looked nervous. I tilted my head wondering why you had your eyebrows furrowed while you bit your bottom lip.

It was silent for a minute until you broke the heavy silence.

'Minho...'

'Yeah?'

'I wanna ask you something...'

'What is it?'

I could see you were very anxious. You looked liked you were about to cry.

'I like you...'

'...'

'...'

'M-Me too...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 14.9K 63
don't you just hate it when you find out flowers aren't for you? story © -minhopetals cover © twistedmalik
146K 8.6K 18
If you kill someone, you get more power; the power gained will help you fight against a deahtly virus There aren't many people left anymore, everyone...
16.7K 648 19
You're the young sister of Leona and King Farena, born and raised In the Afterglow Savanah alongside your brothers, but just like Leona you were also...
625K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...