the mental ward

Per -macabre-

{squeal to "The Messy Bun Theory"} padded walls don't exactly help the mind breath. Més

the mental ward
Chapter One: Terrible Things
Olivia's Journal : Entry One
Chapter Two: Pastel Stories
Olivia's Journal : Entry Two
Chapter Three: Story Time
Olivia's Journal : Entry Three
Chapter Four: The Sucdial Unite
Olivia's Journal : Entry Four
Chapter Five : Circle Of The Broken
Olivia's Journal : Entry Five
Chapter Six: Learning To Breath
Olivia's Journal: Entry Six
Chapter Seven: The Art Of Depression
Olivia's Journal : Entry Seven
Olivia's Journal : The Last Entry
The Aftermath

Chapter Eight: Figuring It Out

196 11 1
Per -macabre-

   I would like to believe that the world can be saved and that we are not all pones that can be illuminated with a wrong move, but that twas all to true. I would also like to believe that are minds were Wonderland and only filled with beautiful things, but studding the life of Olivia through her journal enrtys I know that's not true.

 Olivia Bandit Toro died on the third year anniversary of Kasey Michel Sixx's suicide. She was found in her hospital bed with a robe tied tightly around her neck. She was found with a note giving the exactly where she wanted to be buried, it was next to Kasey Sixx's grave.

 As I study this case in my dimly litghtapartment I look down upon my own battle field of scares and think of the time when I was close to joining them. I close Olivai's journal and stumble into my dark bedroom/living room.

Right before I lay me head down on the pull out couch I say a pray.

"Dear Father,

  Let the angel's have their wings and go to heaven."

I close my eyes and hope for no more child suicide's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I bet you understand the title now. This is the reason I always kept the writing in third person, cause in reality it has been a psychiatrist studying Olivia's life up till her death. I hope you enjoyed this book and my writing. If you have any suggestions on something you want me to write tell me in the comments below.

I love you guys.

So long and goodbye.

-macabre-

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

792K 69.8K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK Per Ebru

Novel·la juvenil

16.9M 651K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...