Kpop/KhipHop Interracial Imag...

By redcherriyutaa

A story for the girls who aren't as pale. Requests Open More

Taehyung-Mafia
Taeil(Block B)-Big Baby
Dean-Instagram
Chanyeol-Bumped Into
Kim Jongin-Accident
~Jay Park~
~Zico~
Seonghwa(Gray)-Daddy Material
Vote
Vernon-Jealousy
Mark-Jealous
Vote
Lucas-Little Ones
Taehyung-Better Than My Ex
Sehun-Insecure
Sehun-Insecure Pt.2
PLEASE READ
Great News!!
Baekhyun-Pt 1
Seunghoon-Birthday Gift
Baekhyun-Pt.2
~Jaemin~
~Jongin/Chanyeol~
Coming back
Jay Park-Secret
Double-Crossed/1
Double Crossed/2
Normal Family/Jaehyun
Keep a secret
Keep a Secret Part 2.
Jay Park
Requests

~Hanbin~

250 3 1
By redcherriyutaa

2 am~

Hanbin's POV~

I woke up and quietly crept out of bed. I went in the bathroom and got in the shower and brushed my teeth. Gunshots sounded through the neighborhood like fireworks of fourth of July but I was used to it. I've been living in this neighborhood for all my life. I've always wanted to leave but those were just dreams. I walked into the bedroom and looked at my girlfriend of 4 years sleeping peacefully on the bed. I got some clothes out and put them on. My 3 year old son, Christian, came in the room rubbing his eyes "Daddy." "What's up little man?" "Where are you going?" "Well daddy has to take care of some business but I'll be back." "I don't want you to go. Why can you take a day off?" "Because if I took a day off then we would lose money." I explained while putting my shoes on. "I don't want you to though." "Come here" I said while opening my arms. Christian came running to me and I put him in my lap "I know you don't want me to go but I have to. I want you to stay here with mommy and keep her safe. Can you do that?" Christian nodded.

"I want you to promise me 2 things." "What are they?" "Number one, I want you to be a better person than me. Number two, if something happens I want you and mommy to be safe don't worry about me okay?" "But daddy, what would happen?" "Our world isn't as safe as it used to be. Enough of that, I want you to get in bed with mommy and keep her safe." "Okay." "Alright I'm leaving. I love you so much Christian." "I love you too daddy." Christian climbed next to y/n and I kissed both of them on the forehead before leaving. When I got in the car my phone started ringing. "Hello?" "Aye Hanbin. Where you at?" "I'm just leaving the house." "Good good. You got my stuff with you?" "Only if you got my money." I put the car in drive and started driving down the street. "Okay. Meet me at the warehouse I'm here now." "No cops just like you said right because you got my boys locked up for some petty shit." "No cops. Just me, only me." "Ight. I'm on my way." I hung the phone up and made my way(downtown, walking fast. i'm sorry I had to) to the warehouse where Bobby wanted me to meet him. I called Jinhwan "Wassup" "So I'm meeting Bobby in a few minutes for this exchange and something tells me that this ain't finna be pretty so I need you and the boys to get over here real quick." "Ight we on our way right now."

When I pulled up I parked the car out of sight. I saw Jinhwan and Junhoe's cars so I knew they was here. I turned the car off and went in the glove compartment. I pulled out my pistol and made sure I had enough bullets in it. I got the marijuana out of the backseat and got out the car. I put the pistol on my hip and covered it up with my shirt. I walked up to the door where the rest of the guys were waiting and punched in the code and went inside. "Bobby! Where you at?!" We walked through the warehouse and came to a stop when we saw Bobby sitting in a chair at a desk. "I got your shit. You got mine?" "Maybe, maybe not." "Listen. I ain't playing yo games Bobby. Just tell me if you got the fucking money or not." "And what if I don't have the money?" "Then I'm taking my shit and leaving. I got other business to attend." I turned to leave and saw 5 guys standing behind us with guns. 

I smiled and nodded and turned back to Bobby "I see how it is. You too much of a bitch to give me my money so you scare me with your homeboys. Okay, that's no no. I'm out bitch." I tried walking though them but they just pushed me back. Bobby puffed a cigarette and walked over to me "The way I see it is you got three options, you can either give me the weed and walk away without a scratch, you can get yo ass kicked then get the weed taken from you and given to me, or I can call the fucking cops! Either way I'm gettin' that shit." Jinhwan spoke "You ain't getting shit unless you have the fucking money!" "Shut yo small ass up. Now Hanbin, give me my shit." "Fuck you. You ain't getting shit from me." "Fine. I give up. But it would be a shame if your girlfriend and son found out why you leave the house in the middle of the night and come back after dinner." He went to go pick up his phone and Jinhwan and the rest of the guys put their guns up. Bobby pointed his gun at my head. "Put 'em down, this is between me and him now" They stayed in that same position "I SAID PUT 'EM DOWN!" They put their guns down and I walked closer to Bobby.

"You know exactly why I'm doing this." "I forgot. Remind me again." "You know why bitch." He put his gun directly to my head "I don't fucking remember why! Remind me again bitch!"

Y/n's POV~

I looked at the GPS tracker and back up at the weird looking warehouse "Yep. This is it. Come on Christian." I got out the car and so did Christian. The door seemed unlocked so I just opened it and we went inside. I had overheard some conversation, it sounded like Hanbin's voice "I'm doing this for them. For y/n and Christian to get them the hell outta this place. I fucking grew up here and I don't want my son to grow up here and end up like me! I don't want Christian to grow up and think that the only way out is selling weed illegally. I want him to get a job and be way better than me. I don't want y/n to stay here. I want her to be able to go to the store without worrying if she's gonna get raped or not by these nasty motherfuckers that live around here." I grabbed Christian and we hid behind a box. I heard a tsking noise "Awe must be nice to have a family. I wanted the same thing but guess what? Shit don't work out. Y/n is gonna leave you because you can't properly provide for her and her child. She's gonna take Christian with her." "Don't fucking say that. She is not like those bum bitches out there." "Y/n wants more so she's gonna get more, probably not from you, but she's definitely gonna get more." 

Me and Christian peeked from behind the box and saw Bobby holding a gun to Hanbin's head. Christian's mouth dropped and eyes widened. He ran out before I could catch him "Daddy! What's going on?!" I got up from behind the box and ran to Christian "What! This ain't the bathroom. Come on Christian." I looked and Christian was latched onto Hanbin's leg "Daddy. Why is he holding a gun to your head?" "Christian, go back to your mom. Daddy has some business to take care of." "Yeah. Come on Christian let's go home. We'll talk about this later." "No! I wanna talk about it now. Are you gonna die?" Hanbin looked up at Bobby and he put his gun down. Hanbin crouched down to Christians level "Remember how I said if something were to happen then I want you and mommy to stay safe?" "Yes" "Well daddy is a very bad person and I've done very bad things. When you do bad things, bad things happen to you. I've tried everything I could to give you and your mom everything that you guys wanted" Tears streamed down mine and Hanbin's face "And the fact that I couldn't do it hurts me. It hurts me to know that while I'm out here doing this you guys are home struggling and worrying. You guys struggle to make dinner for the three of us everynight and it hurts. You guys worry about me and never get a call all day and it hurts me because it hurts you both."

Hanbin sniffled and stood up and sat Christian on top of one of the boxes"I want you guys to live a better life than what I give you." I walked over to them "You give us more than enough and we love you for it. Please don't do this Hanbin." I fell into his chest crying my eyes out. He wrapped his arms around my waist and cried as well "Y/n I love you so much and I want you to have more than this. I hate doing this. I hate that I do this to provide for you guys." His words just made me cry even more. I wrapped my arms around Hanbin as tight as I could "Don't bother telling me to let go because I'm never letting go, EVER." I heard a scoff "Can you guys hurry up with this sentimental shit. I got business to take care of." I let go of Hanbin and walked over to Bobby "Can you shut the fuck up?" I said while putting my finger on his chest. "I wouldn't do that if I were you y/n. It makes girls fall in love with me." "You make me so fucking sick. You used to be a good person but now your just cold-hearted for no reason. Just because Nadia left your sorry ass to be with somebody better in every way. Fuck outta here with that shit." 

"If you love your bitch I would suggest you come and get her." I got in Bobby's face "What did you just call me?" "A bitch." "Say that shit one more time and I'll rip your fucking balls off. Believe that." "You. Are. A. Bitch." I punched Bobby in the face making him immediately drop his gun. I kicked and hit him until he was on the ground and Hanbin tossed me a gun and I held it up to him "Who's the bitch now?" "Fuck you." "I'm the one with the gun now. So say some shit now. Say something so I can blow ya fucking brains out." "You ain't gonna do shit!" I cocked the gun and pointed back at Bobby "I won't?" He put his hands up slowly "Okay I believe you. Put the gun down y/n." "NO" I waved the gun around "You scared now. I see, big guy that stay talking shit now become a lil pussy ass bitch when his life on the line." I walked closer and put it up to his chest. "Y/n what do you want? I'll do anything just don't shoot." "I want you to give Hanbin his fucking money." "It's over there." "Where?" "There on the second shelf." "Babe go get your shit." Hanbin walked over to the shelf and got a duffel bag. "Make sure that's all of it. If it isn't then he gets shot." I waited a little while. "Yep it's all of it." "Good. Now apologize sincerely to my fucking son who had to see he daddy almost die today. Christian come here." Christian walked over to us "Yes."

"Go on don't be scared" I said while pushing the gun further into his chest."Christian I'm so so so so so sorry for what you had to see today. It wasn't right and I shouldn't have done it." "Okay good. You can go back now Christian." Christian went back to his box. "Now the very last thing I want you to do if leave town. Leave this state and never come back." "What?" "You heard me. Leave the fucking state bobby. Go somewhere far away from here." "I can go to Florida my parents got a place there I can stay at." "Don't bullshit me Bobby! I'm not fucking around with you!" "I'm serious. I wouldn't play if I had a gun to me." "Good" I pulled the gun away and shot his foot "That's a warning for right now. If I see you again its gonna be your fucking head." "Okay." "Now get outta here." Bobby and his people ran out of the warehouse. I put the gun back in safe mode. Hanbin ran over to me and kissed me "I didn't know my baby was a lil gangster. I might have to take you with me sometime." "Speaking of which, you are gonna stop this business. We are gonna move to a nicer part of California." "But how?" "My parents understand our situation so they are willing to get us an apartment close to where they live at as long as we get jobs and work for what we have. So no more of this." 

He placed a long kiss on my lips "I love you so much y/n. You don't even know." "I love you too. Now let's go home." We got in the car and went home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 448 27
About a bunny boy who keeps going through it in the messed up world and a bunny girl who could careless about the world itself, practically perfect f...
1.1K 146 73
got7 stories. stories about all of the members and parts of one of the members 2.
202K 4.9K 63
Have an OTP that you want a story about? Then your wish is my command!
110K 2.7K 24
A book made of my own fantasy. For all my beautiful black girls out there.