F | Burning Love (One Chicago...

By ChloeOgradyXo

Alicia Halstead is the younger sister of Jay and Will Halstead. Alicia moved to Seattle when she was just ni... More

ONE: "Alicia Halstead."
TWO: "Baby sis."
THREE: "TMI."
FOUR: "Over the moon."
FIVE: "Mistake."
SIX: "React."
SEVEN: "My Fault."
CLOSED Survey
NINE: "William."
TEN: "Show's Over."
ELEVEN: "Favour"
TWELVE: "Let the docs do their thing."
THIRTEEN: "Quit Teasing."
FOURTEEN: "Hell, yeah."
FIFTEEN: "Waddled in."
SIXTEEN: "Beat You To It."
SEVENTEEN: "It's A..."
SURVEY
PLEASE READ
EIGHTEEN: "Deal."
NINETEEN: "What's your name?"
TWENTY: "Hands Full."
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

EIGHT: "Alice."

5.3K 109 2
By ChloeOgradyXo

'Why do you think it's your fault?' Jack asks her.

'Because the guy that took him used to be my boyfriend.' Alicia replies. 'Matty.' 

'Matthew Walker?' Jack raises an eyebrow. 

'Yeah.' Alicia sighs. She puts down the empty beer bottle in her hand and picks up another one but before she can open it, Jack takes it out of her hand. 'Hey!' 

'You've had enough, don't you think?' He raises an eyebrow. 'You're not helping yourself by drowning your sorrows in alcohol.' 

'It could be worse.' Alicia says. 'I could be in some abandoned building injecting junk into my arm and potentially OD.' She adds. 'You should be thankful that drinking is all that I'm doing.' She laughs. 

'That isn't funny.' Jay shakes his head, walking in. He sits down in a chair. 'Have you called your therapist?' Jay questions.

'Yeah.' Alicia nods. 'I'm going to see him tomorrow.' She then stands up. 

'Where are you going?' Jay asks.

'To a bar.' Alicia states. 'Don't try and stop me.' 

'Alicia-' Jack starts.

'I'm not driving, don't worry.' Alicia interrupts him. She grabs her coat, her bag and her keys and leaves. 

.

Alicia is sat in a bar with a bottle of beer in front of her. Continuously, Jack and Jay try calling Alicia but she declines all of their calls. The bartender sees this and walks up to  Alicia.

'Is everything okay?' She asks. 'Your phone's blowing up.'

'Yeah.' Alicia nods. 'My older brother has gone missing and my other brother and boyfriend are always concerned about me. Gets annoying sometimes, y'know?'

'Your brother's the doctor from Med, right?' The bartender questions.

'Yeah.' Alicia nods, taking a sip of her drink.

'I hope you find him soon.' The bartender smiles. 'He's been in here a few times and he seems like a really nice guy.'

'Thanks.' Alicia smiles slightly.

After half an hour, Connor walks into the bar. When he sees Alicia at the bar, he walks over to her and sits on the stool next to her.

'Hey.' Connor smiles.

'Hey.' Alicia smiles back.

'I'm sorry about Will. Are they any closer to finding him?'

'We know who took him.' Alicia tells him. 'But we don't know why. Well, I have a pretty good idea.' Connor looks at her confused. 'The guy that took him is someone who I used to hang out with when I was a teenager and my boyfriend at the time. He was in the wrong crowd which got me in with the wrong crowd. I haven't seen or spoken to him in over ten years.' She explains. 'He's the reason I moved to Seattle in the first place. To get away from him, I thought for sure that he'd be dead by now. Obviously not.' She takes a sip of her drink. 'So it's my fault that Will is missing.'

After half an hour, Alicia and Connor walk out of the bar together.

'Where's your car?' He asks.

'I got an Uber here.' Alicia tells him. 'I didn't know how much I'd be drinking.'

'I'll drop you home.' Connor states. Alicia just smiles and looks at Connor. 'What?' Connor asks after a few moments. Alicia just steps forward, grabs onto Connor's coat and pulls him in for a kiss. Instead of pulling away, Connor puts his hands on her waist and pushes deeper into the kiss, interlocking his lips with Alicia's. 'Change of plan, how about you come back to my place?'

.

The next morning, Alicia wakes up next to Connor. She puts her head on her forehead and sighs. Crap. She thinks. She sits up, sits on the edge of the bed and starts to get changed. After a few minutes, she feels some hands on her shoulders and a kiss on her neck.

'Leaving without saying goodbye?' He questions. Alicia turns her body sideways and looks at him.

'Jay will be wondering where I am. He's staying at my apartment until we find Will.' Alicia explains. 'I've got to get home.'

'If you hang around for ten more minutes, I'll drive you.' Connor offers.

'It's okay. I'll be fine.' Alicia smiles. 'I've got to stop by somewhere anyway.' She adds. 'And plus, if Jay sees you, he'll knock your teeth out.'

.

Fifteen minutes later, Alicia's Uber is pulling up in front of Shaylynn's house. She thanks the driver, gets out and walks up to the door. She knocks and a few minutes later, Shaylynn opens the door. Alicia sees that she's wearing a bathrobe.

'I didn't wake you up, did I?' Alicia asks.

'No.' Shaylynn shakes her head. 'Come in.' Alicia walks in and they both walk into the kitchen. 'Do you want a coffee?'

'Sure.' Alicia smiles. Shaylynn pours a couple of cups of coffee and hands one to Alicia. They both stand at the breakfast bar.

'What brings you here?' Shaylynn queries.

'I need a massive favour.' Alicia starts.

'Name it.' Shaylynn nods.

'I need you, if Jay or anyone else asks you, to tell them that I bumped into you at a bar and crashed here last night.' Alicia tells her.

'Why? Where were you?'

'I went to a bar and ended up sleeping with Connor Rhodes.' Alicia admits. Shaylynn almost spits her coffee out. 'Yeah...' Alicia adds awkwardly. 'If you don't want to do it after hearing that, I understand and –'

'No.' Shaylynn shakes her head. 'Done.'

'Thanks.' Alicia smiles.

'And if you need any help finding Will, give me a call.' Shaylynn tells her.

'I already know who took him. Matthew Walker.' Alicia tells her. 'I'm going to try and find him today. Like, go to where we used to hang out.'

'Your ex-boyfriend, Matthew? The same guy that left you to die?'

'Yep.' Alicia nods.

'Hey, Shaylynn.' They hear a male shout. Alicia looks at Shaylynn who has gone red. 'Do you have any spare-' The man walks into the kitchen and stops dead in his tracks. Alicia turns to face the man and sees that it's Matt.

'Halstead?' Matt asks shocked.

'Hey, Captain.' Alicia smiles, trying not to laugh. She then turns back to Shaylynn. 'I better get going. Thank you and thanks for the coffee.' She hands the coffee mug back to Shaylynn. 'Bye.' She then goes to leave. 'Bye, Captain.' She says as she walks past Matt.

'Bye, Halstead.' Matt says, clearly red in the face too. As soon as they hear the door shut, Matt walks around to Shaylynn.

'Don't worry.' Shaylynn tells him. 'I've known Alicia for a while. She won't tell anyone.'

.

Walking into her apartment, Alicia sees that Jack and Jay are pacing around.

'Where the hell have you been?!' Jay asks her angrily.

'I bumped into Shaylynn last night and crashed at hers.' Alicia lies.

'I was this close to filing a missing person report.' Jay tells her, motioning with fingers. 'I was worried sick!'

'And you have every right to have been worried.' Alicia nods. 'But I'm an adult, I can take care of myself.'

'You could have at least called.' Jack says. 'Next time, call us.'

'I will.' Alicia nods. 'I'm going to get freshened up and I'm going to try every single place Matthew and I used to hang out at.'

'Voight thought you would. He stopped by this morning and dropped off a radio. He said that if you found anything to use the call-sign 50-21 Star and add to intelligence at the end.' Jay hands her the radio. 'Try not to get yourself sucked into anything. I've got to head to work.' He picks his jacket up and walks to the door. As he walks past Alicia, he gives her a hug and a kiss of the top of the head before leaving.

'Are you going to come with?' Alicia asks Jack.

'I can't.' Jack shakes his head. 'I've got a meeting at HQ but call me if you find him.' Jack then leaves as well. Alicia walks through to her bedroom, places her phone on charge and puts the radio and her keys on her bedside table before getting some towels out of the closet and going for a shower. Once Alicia is out of the shower, she dries her hair with her hairdryer and straightens it a bit before putting it in a high ponytail. She then walks to her closet, picks out a blue blouse, black jeans and some black heels and gets changed into them. 

Once she's dressed, she sits at her dresser and does her make-up. After she's ready, she picks up her keys, the radio and her phone and walks down to her car.

Alicia spends all day searching the old hangouts. So far, she's had no luck. It's five in the evening when Alicia gets to the last place she used to hang out at. An old warehouse that has been empty for over twenty years. She starts looking through in all the different rooms.

'Will?!' Alicia shouts as she walks around. 'Will?!'

'Alicia.' Alicia hears Will's weak and faint voice. She runs in the direction of the voice and comes across a room with a dozen locks on the door. Luckily, the majority of the door is made up of glass. She takes her shoe off and smashes the glass. She crouches down and crawls in. 'Alicia!' Alicia looks up and sees that Willis handcuffed to a radiator against the wall, and that he looks like he's been beaten. She gets up and runs over to him.

'50-21 Star. I've found him. Old Jamieson Warehouse.' She says into the radio. She puts the radio down and tries to get Will out of the handcuffs. 

'Alicia, you need to get out of here.' Will states.

'What the fuck are you on?!' Alicia exclaims. 'I've been running across the whole of Chicago trying to find you. I'm not going to leave you. You're my brother, Will, I'm leaving here with you or I'm not leaving at all.' 

'Alicia, I'm saying this as your older brother. Get out of here.' Will says.

'Will, I'm saying this as your baby sister, I am not leaving you.' Alicia reiterates. Just then she feels the click of a gun. Instinctively, she puts her hands up. 

'You should have listened to him, Alice.'

~~~

What do you guys think? Let me know!

Shaylynn Voight belongs to RonnaSweeney

Thanks for reading <3 

Much love

Chloe Xo 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 231 23
What if Jay and Will Halstead has a sister?
41.3K 640 22
Kyle, Jacob, Eliza and Logan are four siblings each one working in a different section of emergency responders. Kyle is a detective within the Intell...
67.7K 1K 56
Ava Halstead just came back from 2 years as a Marine and is going to firehouse 51 on squad 3 but isn't on the best terms with her brothers because of...
231K 3.3K 25
Hollie Halstead grew up an only child to an alcoholic, drug abusing mother, so on the day of her eighteenth birthday she ran away, got a job and join...