Black Mask

By JesseDCBU

in this series we focus on the mobster Black Mask and his rise to power (Canon to the DCBU established by @Jo... More

《~~Prologue~~》
Now this is Business!
Waddling down the street
Gothamite NO MORE
City that made Me
King Dethroned
Birth of the Mask

Smallville

37 1 0
By JesseDCBU

The bus ran out of gas in Smallville and perfect timing for i had reason to believe that the driver was catching on, so i claimed this as my stop and got off. i looked at the day time sky What the?... i noticed meteors... heading right for me, i hid behind a tree as the bus was hit, another meteor landed in a field.. "By Gotham's police lights--" i failed to notice the cut i had received by the bus pieces... i was out cold....

__________-_-__------_______-----_______-_-____-------____________---------___-__-_____---

I woke up in a barn as a little boy walks up to me, giving me food "Thank you little boy... it is most appreciated" I said "No problem" he smiled "Clark Dinner!" a man came in "Oh... you're awake good to see you are alive" The man smiled "I'm Johnathan Kent... the kid is our kid, Clark" the man said "Lovely name for a young man.." I said as i attempted to get up, only to fail "Clark.. go get dinner i'll be there in a minute" Clark obeyed his fathers orders "So... your clothes are to nice for you to be from around here... where are from?" Johnathan asks "Me?... Gotham City..." i reply "Gotham... i had a friend who lived there... He was a Mob boss, i didn't help him in that.. but i respected him... he was called Don Falcone..." Johnathan looked into space as he talked, i nodded "Falcone... Mr. Kent will you keep a secret?" i asked, he nodded "I am not really William Shillions... i'm Tim Falcone... the Dons grandson... but i want to remain William Shillions to the public" i explained, Mr. Kent nodded as we head inside...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...