Smallville

The bus ran out of gas in Smallville and perfect timing for i had reason to believe that the driver was catching on, so i claimed this as my stop and got off. i looked at the day time sky What the?... i noticed meteors... heading right for me, i hid behind a tree as the bus was hit, another meteor landed in a field.. "By Gotham's police lights--" i failed to notice the cut i had received by the bus pieces... i was out cold....

__________-_-__------_______-----_______-_-____-------____________---------___-__-_____---

I woke up in a barn as a little boy walks up to me, giving me food "Thank you little boy... it is most appreciated" I said "No problem" he smiled "Clark Dinner!" a man came in "Oh... you're awake good to see you are alive" The man smiled "I'm Johnathan Kent... the kid is our kid, Clark" the man said "Lovely name for a young man.." I said as i attempted to get up, only to fail "Clark.. go get dinner i'll be there in a minute" Clark obeyed his fathers orders "So... your clothes are to nice for you to be from around here... where are from?" Johnathan asks "Me?... Gotham City..." i reply "Gotham... i had a friend who lived there... He was a Mob boss, i didn't help him in that.. but i respected him... he was called Don Falcone..." Johnathan looked into space as he talked, i nodded "Falcone... Mr. Kent will you keep a secret?" i asked, he nodded "I am not really William Shillions... i'm Tim Falcone... the Dons grandson... but i want to remain William Shillions to the public" i explained, Mr. Kent nodded as we head inside...