Changing Human

By ConPrincessStarfire

The Transformers Prime both bots and cons alike, have been exposed to cybertronian tech that has changed ther... More

The Change
They All Look Like Snacks!
What the-?! IM HUMAN!!!
WHY ARE WE EARTHY FLESH BAGS?!?
Autobots: Visit To The Local Pool!
Auotbots: Human Music Is Awesome!
We Still Have Some of Our Skills!
Tagged
Valentine's Day
Will He Survive? - Part 1
Will He Survive? - Part 2
Will He Survive? - Part 3
No... - Part 1
A/N
No... - Part 2
Hiatus

Decepticons: Human Music Is... Ok?

520 6 2
By ConPrincessStarfire

Soundwave's POV:

I sat working on the computer, now using the tendrils I still had. I finished my work and started to get bored. No one was looking and I went to the human website called Google.

I was about to type 'meaning of wtf'. Starscream had walked down the hall the other day and I tripped him on purpose. He said WTF. I typed M but the first thing that came up was music. I clicked on it.

The first thing that came up was different genre's of human music. Rock, country, pop, techno, etc. I looked at the techno and clicked on it. A list of human music popped up and I clicked on one called Right Round by Flo Rida.

I really liked it, and tapped my foot to it. I heard the door open and O turned around quickly to see Megatron and Starscream coming in. "Soundwave, what is this noise?" He asked. He tapped his foot 2 but then stopped before anyone realized.

"Its called... Music." I said using a tape player. He nodded. "I kind of like it." He said eventually. Starscream was tapping his foot as well. Whelp, looks like there is both something that all the cons can agree on, and that there is things on earth worth enjoying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
199K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC