The Masked Legend (PJO Fanfic)

By LunarDash723

500 years ago, the demigods made a mistake that drove their hero out. However, a strange thing happened. Few... More

Prologue
He Who Guides Them to Camp
The Hunt's Lieutenant
The Hunter have been Founded
Meeting on Olympus
Sailor Hunter
A Talk with the Cabin Counselors
The Masked Hunter became the Moon Goddess's Servant
The Bad News
The Hunters of Artemis
Thalia VS Salomao
Olympus Infirmary Talk
Storage Tent
Chores
Chores Part 2
Night Time
Midnight Battle
After Midnight
After Awaken
Talk with Zoë
The Talk with Chase and Grace
Chronos
Conversation with Athena
Accidental Meeting with a Titan
Sal's Dream/Memory
Sal awakes
August 18
A Talk with the Lord of Sea
Daughter of Ares Morgan
A Fight with Ares
Conversation with Goddess of Love
Battle
In the Rec Room
Annabeth's Mistake
In the Archery Range
Travel Back
Typical Day
Mission along with the Hunters
By The River
Sal is Sick
Christmas Day
Info from Chaos
Different Perspectives
Beginning of Universe
The Fight
The Fight Part 2
McDonald
δικαιοσύνη
Talks
The Cookies
Recruiting Riley
Night
After Night
The Seven Month Seventh Day
Different Events
His Talk with Athena
Aphrodite
His Story
Her Story
Sal becomes Cupid
His Time of the Year
Olympus
Strike Back
His Message
Part 1 Epilogue: Underworld
Century Later
Their Mission
NINE
Before His Message
Simon
Date with Mia
Different Situations
Meeting Again
Two Events
Conversations
Two Conversations
On Olympus
In the Bathroom
System
Back At Nine
A Past Memory
Normal Day
Her Thought And Chat
Normal Day Part 2
Forest
Chat with Himself
Chat with Artemis
Chat With Artemis 2
Abandon Apartment Part 1
Apartment Part 2
Chastin's Meeting with Chaos
Their Talk
Annabeth's Slight Visit
Lovely Chat on Olympus
Two Places
The Tours
After The Tours
Nemean Lion
Conversation with Them
Conversation with Her
Dream
Pollux Found
A Shroud to Burn
Arena
A Day In Camp
A Fight...
After....
Trial...
Meanwhile...
Back At White Plains...
Rulers
Back At Camp
Christmas
Sailor
2 Days Later....
Dionysus
Going Back Home
Home Part 2
William's mission
After mission
Inside the Hunt
In the Garden
Tonight
Rampage
The Man
Time Part 1
Extra Story and an AN
Back to Fun Times
Time Part 2
Time Part 3
Paying the Bills
Infirmary
Beach
Shore
Hang Out
Training
FINAL FIGHT
We Meet Again
AU

In the Dark Aisle

2.8K 93 105
By LunarDash723

  ' Yo, when are you going to give me the control of the body' Simon said floating inside Samuel's brain.

" Until you're not depressed anymore," Samuel replied.

" So......never?" Simon said.

..........

Samuel didn't answer. He just continues to walk. His shift hours are over and he was walking back home humming an old tune.

" Tell me why. Ain't nothin' but a heartache. Tell me why. Ain't nothin' but a mistake. Tell me why. I never want to hear you say. I want it that way~." Samuel silently sang.

  ' Gosh, who are you? Are you old old school.? We listen to Green Lady nowadays." Simon complained.

" Ra Ra ah ah ah I wanna be aloneeeeeeee!" Simon stretching e and being as high pitched as he can.

Samuel cringed.

" Yeah no. You're staying in the back of my mind." Samuel said continuing to walk.

Then he heard a yelling.

" Hel-. Ag-." A young teenage girl said before getting dragged off into one of the dark aisles in front of Samuel.

" Um does that happen every day. I'm kind of worried about my personal safety. Should I buy health insurance and um have someone inherit my pennies?" Simon said slightly concerned.

Samuel just simply walked by and took a glance at the situation.

The man was apparently forcing himself upon the poor teenager.

Samuel took a left instead of right.

" Hey home is that way," Simon said trying to point where home is.

Samuel ignored him and went into a shop.

He randomly grabbed a mask that was for a masquerade themed party.

  " Having a party?" The cashier up front asked. Samuel couldn't think of a reply.

" Um no not exactly. My friend wants a mask because he's trying to catch Peppa but he doesn't want Daddy pig and Mummy pig to know he was the one who kind of kidnapped their daughter so he asked me to buy him a mask." Samuel explained.

The cashier slowly grabbed the cash in Samuel's hand.

" Is Daddy pig a name?" She asked. Samuel simply nodded.

" Alright then. Have a nice day and good luck to your friend!" The cashier said slowly.

   Samuel walked out and went to the building that the man and the teenager went between.

He entered the building without permission and climbed the stairs.

The stair to the roof was blocked so Samuel simply kicked it down.

He went on top and prepared some stuff and then his lips curved up. A slight smile was formed. He sat at the edge and saw as the teenager continue to defend herself.

Samuel put on the mask.

" What are you going to do?" Simon asked. Samuel didn't reply. He was adjusting the mask a little.

His eyepatch on one eye and the yellow eye on the other.

He gave Simon a lopsided grin.

" You'll see," Samuel said and then sat there.  Twenty seconds later, Samuel snapped his finger and the magic began.

A bucket fell banging the man in the head. As the man looking up seeing a masked man with a bright twinkle in his unusual yellow eye.

Then a rock smashed at him out of nowhere.

" Who are you?" The man growled.

" Me? Who am I? How could you not know me? The most awesome murderer in the whole world." Samuel said grinning.

The mask showed only a small part of Samuel's smile and since he had an eyepatch underneath, the man could only see his one of his yellow eye.

" But you Mister. That is not how you pick up a lady. Look at you! You didn't even shave and do your hair! Looks ugly." Samuel said.

" Who are you?" The man growled once again.

" Me?" He jumped down from the building. A silent crack was then heard.

" I am Sailor Hunter." Samuel continued on bringing out his trusty pocket knife.

  His yellow eye then grew dark like a rusty gold color.

" And don't make me......." Samuel threatened.

" Yeah What are you going to do kid who pretends to be a myth!" The man yelled holding the teenager's wrist tight.

" Well...I could do quite the stuff with you even without a sword, Mr. dipstick." Samuel said.

And then a grin signifies that Simon pops up. His eye that has a hint of insanity.

And as fast as he can, he put a knife next to his throat.

" And I could perfectly get away with this." He whispered with a cold look.

He then laughed maniacally.

" You know to me you're simply crap. Some kind of cow turd." He said kicking the man.

" So either get the heck out of here cow turd or I'll clean you up." He said menacingly twisting his pocket knife around.

The smile faded and Samuel came back. The man went off somewhere.

" You Alright?" Samuel asked. The teenager just nodded.

" Yeah, But are you really Sailor Hunter?" The girl asked.

" Nope. Just a thief." Samuel said.  The girl tilted her head in slight confusion.

" A thief to come steal your heart," Samuel said with a slight smile and a sexy voice.

  The girl went red slightly. Samuel laughed.

" Just joking heh I'm glad you're fine. Goodbye, I got to get home." Samuel said before walking away.

" Wait!" The teenager said. Samuel turned around expecting a hug or a sweet smile.

However, she elbowed him and then knock him out.

The girl snapped her finger. She then grew a little taller. Her obsidian black hair flows down and her gray eyes twinkle happily as she was in a good mood today.

" Ahh finally back to my old form. Took a while......" The woman said stretching.

" Hey, do you think my hair looks bad?" A man asked looking glum.

The woman just chuckled and looked at him.

" Maybe lower down the hair dyeing and stuff." The woman said.

" He has no sense of fashion." The man huffed.

  " Anyway let's get this done with." The woman said kneeling down to Samuel.

" What are you doing anyway? You just asked Chaos to borrow me and when she said no, you kidnapped me instead." The man asked.

" Has anyone not tell you to don't question your kidnapper? Anyway, I'm unlocking his past memories. River Lethe may be able to wipe your memories away, but I can put it back into place." The woman said muttering a spell.

" When the time is right.....all will be reveal to him....." The woman muttered before standing up. She grinned happily.

Her gray eyes then turn into a shade of green. Her eyes sparkled.

" Who are you Anyway?" The man said.

" Me? Did Chaos never mentioned me? How rude of her?" She said and then snapped her finger.

A large force of power was then felt in the air. The man stepped back a little.

  " Humans, water, Fire, stars, organs, toy r us, McDonald's, pills, sand, all those things were created by Chaos and the others." She said.

Her form changed rapidly.

From an African woman to a European girl. Height changed and color of eyes change. The things around her seemed to be affected by her presence.

" Things were created. By Chaos and the others, by the primordial gods, titans, gods, and humans. But it all started with Chaos and her group of friends. Time changes and things started to change. People invented stuff. Prometheus created the first Humans on Earth. Thomas Edison did the light bulb. Gaia gave the sky and the earth. And there's me." She said her form stopped into a girl about 12.

She looked up at the man and smiled.

" I created planets. I created galaxies and accidentally created black holes. I formed water and created creatures from other planets. I didn't create hope but I created people who are able to hope. I didn't create happiness. But I created people who can feel happy. Who created creativity? No one did. But I was the one who created people who are able to be creative. Who am I? I am Creation. One of the others." Creation said looking up at him.

" I am the person who has the ability to create all things. I created people even though with some help but I formed them. I created Chick Fil A  for the other planets because it was tasty. And before you ask who the heck introduce me to it, it was Chronos. And yes, he is really really old." Creation said.

" So you're saying you created those Percy Jackson movies?" The man asked.

Creation just smiled sweetly at him.

" I have nothing to do with that thing." Creation replied back.

End.

AN: Does anyone know who Green Lady is? Just look at the lyrics. Anyway, this is like the fourth day I posted in the row. Like its been a long time since I did that. I remember back in March, I would post like every day and sometimes even twice a day. Ahh, good days.

- MoonEclipse777

" We can't help everyone. But everyone can help someone."

  - Ronald Reagan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 33 11
The gods have forgotten their promise. More an more unclaimed demigods are rolling in by the day. It doesn't help that Olympus has turned a blind eye...
730K 14.5K 50
. ~•~ . We'll never be as young as we are...
6.4K 107 15
Percy Jackson is the most powerful Demigod. Everyone knows this, including Kronos. When the titan lord starts fading he chooses Percy to inherit his...
705K 18.3K 24
One day on Olympus, the gods agreed to test their powers and see what they could do. Which resulted in them creating a whole new goddess named (Y/n)...