He's My Boo (Hiccstrid) UNDER...

By Serpent267

Astrid Hofferson a young girl who transfer to Berk High, has stumble upon a boy named Hiccup Haddock in her c... More

2-You and I
3-Together From Afar
4-My Crush
5-What You're Gonna Do About It?
6-Hotcup
7-Welcome to the Club
8-Warm Me Up
9-Afternoon Milady
10-That Look In Your Eyes
11-Hiccup's Perspective
12-Astrid's Day
13-A Christmas Special
14-Hiccup's Girl
15-Kinda Cuddling
16-It Was Worth It
17-Dodge My Heart
18-Its A Start Again
19-He's Rolling My Heart...Literally
20-Hiccstrid Drama
21-We Just Graduated!
22-Can I Keep You
23-Enough is Enough
24-I Promise I Won't Lie to You
25-The Enemy that Blinds Me
26-Our Lives Together

1-Prologue

2.2K 38 8
By Serpent267

•Astrid's P.O.V•

February 2015

This is Berk, hi everyone and yes I'm Astrid Hofferson, a high school student which I try to accomplish in my life. The toughest challenge yet, right now I'm just preparing myself for the outcome of this Berk High, let's hope for some good vibes.

It was quite a nice morning, I was completely tired I couldn't get up from my cozy bed but I know it's the day where I transfer to a uniform high school, a very private high school in Berk City,

I wasn't happy that it's a uniform school, but it might be cool. My uncle graduated in that school, so what I heard of this Berk High is quite interesting actually. Top students getting scholarships at the end, a lot of students proceeding their future careers like my uncle did. I just hope I'm capable of succeeding this school, because the last school I wasn't doing very well than I expected to be. But I'm glad my counsellor who aid me to be in this school is truly helpful.

I gather my things, wore the uniform that My Mom have got me. I was okay with the style, so I put on the uniform, and girls are mandatory wear slacks. I mean short skirts really? There can be perverse amongst that private school perhaps. So I wait outside for my Mom to get ready, sometimes she takes long.

"Alright honey, let's get going"Mom said, as we enter her vehicle.

I strap my seatbelt and sigh"let's hope this school is better".

She nods as she drove down the street"You're lucky that it's close in this area. I was thinking you should use the school bus, instead of transit bus this time".

I shrug"it depends, I'm not really good with new things. You know how I'am".

"I understand, you were so close to your Father. And now we're here in a city. Luckily this is quite a neighbourhood"She assured me.

"It's nice, it takes time for me to adjust new things. Knowingly this is my third high school!"I chuckle, looking out the window.

"No doubt, but it's important that you're safe and comfortable"She said, as we drove to our destination"just remember I'm is always here for you".

"Thanks Mom"I smile.

"And Aunt Anita is here too, along with your cousins"She chuckle.

"Those boys are trouble sometimes"I sigh.

•Berk High School•

I got out of the vehicle to look at the building, it was enormous I wonder why it's the few bigger and private schools to attend.

"Ugh I'm so nervous"I whispered to myself.

Mom got off of her car, grabbing her purse and lead me inside"come along, let's meet with the principal".

I got inside as I glance around the area which this must be a gymnasium floor, we kept on walking to the hallway which leads to the office.

"Excuse me"Mom tries getting the receptionist attention.

"Good morning, how may I help you?"She asked, nicely.

"We're suppose to have a meeting with the principal, a student is transferring here"Mom says, as I stand next to her.

"Well I'll be, she is even wearing the uniform already, you must be excited young lady"Receptionist says, sweetfully.

I put on a smile"I'am". not really.

"What a coincidence! Mrs Hofferson hello"suddenly a man approaches us who presumably in mid 40s

"Mr Vandomer"Mom greets back, shaking his hand.

He look over at me"this must be your daughter you were talking about yes?"He asked, kindly.

I automatically let my hand out for a shake"hi I'm Astrid Hofferson".

He shook back"nice to meet you miss Hofferson, you'll enjoy learning here. Come now, let's discuss further in my office and our staff here will help you select the classes that you must complete this semester".

This is really a boring part so let's move on

One Hour Later...

And we're back. Well this is great so far, a lot of green, and black uniforms. Classes are good.

But where I'm supposed to do, at my locker feeling so shy of anything that is passing by me, some people give me odd looks like I'm some sort of a freshman to them, but likely I'm only in grade tenth, but luckily Elias and Tyler my two cousins goes to school here, they're brothers to me and treated me like their own sister.

"If I were them where would I be, well Elias likes to eat, but skinny af"I said to myself"Tyler must be hanging out with his friends".

And why I'm talking to myself, people might think I maybe a freak with benefits. As I enter what seems to be the cafeteria, instantly my cousin called me out.

"Asturd! Over here!"Elias waves his hand like a complete idiot, I rolled my eyes and walk over to the table.

"Astrid! Cousin! You made it!"Elias enthusiastically hugs me tightly.

"Ugh! You smell like greasy fries"I chuckle, walking to the other side of the table.

"Good to see you cuz!"Tyler says, having a cheeseburger.

"So how's the cafeteria food here?"I asked, looking like a starving animal.

"Well students here are complaining how greasy the food is here, fewer healthy stuff like fruit cups and such. So I'd say pretty good"Elias says, picking out a fry.

"By the way, what's your schedule like?"Tyler point out.

I pull out my class schedule"well I got here is, English 10, Hospitality Tourism 10, Science 10, and your favourite math 10".

He rolled his eyes"ugh, I cannot understand those numbers".

"Because you don't study, like me"I mock.

He did the bird on me"whatever dude, I'm doing my best".

I laugh"very nice of you".

"Cafe food! I called dibs!!!!"a loud student ran up to the line, as he is blonde with long hair, with a cap on.

"Wow he must be enthusiasm about food"I glance back.

"Apparently that's Tuffnut"Elias says.

"That's a weird name?"I oddly look back.

"He's cool"Tyler commented"sort of".

I frown and look down at my phone. Yes I have a cell phone, and I'm not gonna tell you what I have.

"Well I better find the girls washroom, talk to you guys later"I wave back and trail off to the hallways.

Finding this girls washroom is harder than I thought it would, but unfortunately it's hard to cope to these things.

Suddenly I bump into someone. I almost fall on to the floor.

"Sorry!"She apologize, a blonde girl who look exactly like this boy Tuffnut.

"It's okay"I said, gathering myself.

"Sorry about that chick. I just got excited"She laughs.

"Oh no worries at all, I'm just trying to find the girls washroom. I'm new apparently"I point out.

She smiles brightly"aww that's nice! Well welcome to Berk High!!! A uniform school unfortunately!!!!"She yelled out the hallway.

I chuckle"I like your enthusiasm".

She look at me"why thank you. Oh by the way my name is Ruffnut".

I blink couple times"really?! I think I seen your brother at the cafeteria, Tough Nut?".

"Tuffnut. And yes he is crazy at times, he even has a pet chicken for some reason"She laughs, talking about her brother.

I smile"Well, I hope we can be friends. You seem nice".

"I'm down with that. But I gotta go though. I'll see you around?".

I face planted myself"oh! I'm Astrid! Where are my manners!".

She nods"see you around Astrid, good luck with the classes here".

We both go our separate ways. As time has passed Mrs Honeysett my guidance counsellor who is so helpful with the students here is very nice like a lot Her to her child. Lunch hour was over, so it's up to me to find the next class.

And for the heck of it, I'm nervous. So I got Mrs Honeysett to guide me around the school, and man only three floors, a cold basement. So yeah, hopefully this semester isn't so bad, as long as I don't get influenced by a boy, I'll kick their a$$.

"Umm, Mr Honeysett?"I mutter, feeling a bunch of eyes staring at me

"Ah you must be the new student, Mrs Honeysett mentioned you'll be in this class"He says"you can sit anyway you like".

I nod my with a calm smile, feeling kinda nervous about this, as I scan the room I found myself into a green emerald eyes, which I was kinda locked on automatically.

So I sat right behind him two desk down, which I completely ignored.

This boy in class, he's, well apparently I caught him looking at me already. But I wonder what's he like. Is he like those f#ckboys, if is. I know martial arts. But he is. Kinda cute. Those eyes got me good but this chick is play hard to get, no one will ever try to claim me!

"Well class, as I was saying. We should be more focus on this subject specially Science"

Great a wannabe Bill Nye the Science Guy.

"As now, let's get started"Mr Honeysett said, as he walks over to his desk to open up the PowerPoint for notes I believe.

As this has been quite interesting this Berk High. Bring it on school!

"Game on"I thought to myself as I listen to the lesson.

Hiccstrid:

On Mine

Authors Note: I know it's not much and all but it's a prologue, many more to come until chapter 20.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
949K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
618K 37.6K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...