Kenny/Mysterion x Kyle My Mys...

By SillyString09

More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Discontinue?

Chapter two

2.2K 52 19
By SillyString09

Kyle's POV:

I sighed sitting up from my bed. I put my hand on my throat and swung my legs off the bed. I coughed and let out a low 'oww'. I wondered who that was from last night. Was it a dream? Well whatever it was I needed to get ready for school. Getting dressed after taking a shower. Eating some breakfast heading out the door. I sighed and started walking. It's hard to believe someone who used to be my best friend sided with cartman. What did I ever do to deserve this. After walking Kenny caught up with me. "Kyle, wait up!" He said as he was slowing down. I stopped and walked back to him so he was next to me. "I figured you wouldn't remember" Kenny said taking a breath. "There's no school today." Oh shit. That's right I totally forgot! Good. That means no cartman or Stan. I chucked. "Yeah I totally forgot." He gave a slight smile. "So, wanna come back to my place and hang out?" I asked. Me and Kenny hadn't hung out in a while. He nodded and we made our way back to my house. Once we got there, we walked in and I explained to him how my parents were on a vacation. We went up to my room. "What do you wanna do?" He asked walking into my room. I shrugged. "Hey, Ken..." I started. "Have you ever seen a man in a purple outfit?" I continued. He raised an eyebrow. "I saw him last night...he had a purple cape with a hood. A mask and a pair of underwear over whatever he was wearing. He also had a question mark thing on his hood." I said. He looked at me and laughed. "Kyle, what kind of drugs are you on?" He asked still laughing. "So...I take that as a no?" I asked. "Well it's a possibility you did see...this mystery man." He said.

~Night time~

It was about midnight maybe. I was tired. I changed into pajamas and walked back into my room. I jumped when I saw him...the man. "Who are you..?" I asked. "And how did you get into my room? I had my window locked" I also asked. "I am someone who you can talk to, someone who won't judge you. If your having a bad day, I'm that someone you can talk to." He said. "I know a few tricks" He said answering my questions. He got by the window. "And the name's Mysterion" He said before jumping out the window. When I looked out the window..he was gone.

A/N: WOOOO!! ITS AN UPDATE! Hope you enjoyed leave me some suggestions if you'd like. Hope you are enjoying this so far. I apologize for not updating so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
173K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
228K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad