Drawn To You | j•jk ✓

By UrMyHopee

"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me t... More

INTRODUCTION & A/N
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
Epilogue: Early Delivery
Epilogue 2: Sweet Honeymoon

•twenty five•

16.9K 799 662
By UrMyHopee

*WARNING: SEXUAL HARASSMENT*

Present:

Pressing a floor number, the steel elevator doors close and lock you into a small empty space. You let out a sigh as you hopelessly take out your phone, checking for a reply once more.

Me: Hey, Nessie. Can you come rescue me from something?

It had been a while since you heard from your friend, Vanessa. She had called you the moment you landed back in America. You told her you were busy and would have to catch up another time. Schedules became so busy that it became a habit of declining offer after offer to meet up with her.

You couldn't help but feel the jealousy in her tone every time she talked to you about your career. The uneasy "I'm so happy for you." would stiffly come out. You both were back up dancers with big dreams but only one of you made it. A promise was made with each other that if one of you guys ever accomplished your dreams, you'd help the other one out. But not once did you ever call her back about it. And now after the calls and texts died down you weren't surprised to be finding no reply from her.

Thing is you needed to get out this place. And fast.

The AMAs award show was nearing the end and the after party was approaching soon. BTS didn't go to the after party last year but you weren't going to risk the chance of bumping into them. Not only that but after tonight you had completely lost you appetite to do anything. All you wanted to do was going home and cry into a bowl of ice cream on your couch.

Biting your lip, the elevator stops at a floor before your destination. The doors ding! and slide open to reveal one of the last people you wanted to see standing before you.

Jimin gulps awkwardly. His eyes meet yours widening slightly and then drop to his feet. You continue to chew at your lips as you avoid his gaze. He shuffles stiffly to other side of the elevator and presses a floor number.

When the doors close Jimin looks in your direction, watching silently while you play with the rings on your fingers. A small smile plays on his face as he realizes that you still keep your old habits. You feel his eyes resting on you but refuse to meet them.

The last time you guys were alone things didn't fall out so well. Jimin can't help but feel all of the guilt rushing back in him as he plays back the memory. He had no right to do what he did and he felt like an asshole for doing so.

You feel a huge amount of unease on your chest.

He wouldn't do it again...would he?

Jimin runs a hand through his raven hair and clears his throat, startling you.

"Y/N"

His low and serious voice causes you jump. You look up and lock eyes with him. "I, um, I-I'm sorry. About you know....what happened...what I did to you."

Your eyes soften as you hear his unexpected apology.

"I mean," he continues "I had no right to touch you in the way that I did. I invaded your personal space and made you really uncomfortable. I'm really sorry."

He keeps his gaze on yours while he lets out his honest apology. "I never meant to disrespect you like that, Y/N. You-"

"It's okay."

Your voice comes out soft and quiet but forgiving. Jimin blinks and closes his mouth, taken back by how willing you are to forgive him.

"It was a while ago. I'm not saying it was right but it's all good now." you say "And not gonna lie, it did fuck me up for a while and scared me but...." Your gaze finds his sincere eyes, "I don't know, I just want to let go and move on from something like that."

He nods and looks down to the ground again. "Thanks..for that."

You smile softly, voice small "No worries."

The doors make a sound as the elevator comes to a stop. You take a step out the elevator as the doors part. Turning around you give another small smile to him "I'll see you around?"

"Yeah...." he breathes out.

"Oh but um, Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"You do that shit to me or any other woman again, I'll punch you in the dick, capiche?"

He opens his mouth not knowing what to say and decides to just nod, knowing you mean everything you're saying. "Yes, ma'am."

.

Past:

Jimin makes his way down the stairs at a fast speed, his legs moving quickly as he chases after where he saw you. When he reaches the end he spins around endlessly, looking for a sign of your presence. Music sharply starts playing from a distance. His head jerks around in the direction of the sound, focusing on the dance studio.

Once again his legs move at a fast pace as he runs over to the dance studio. His mind was constantly cursing at him, asking him what the hell did he think he was doing but his heart continued to pump explosively as he neared you.

Jimin bursts through the door, his eyes searching for you chaotically. Your song blast from the speakers but you were no where to be found. As his eyes continue to search for you they land on a small foot sticking out from behind the couch. He immediately makes his way over to find your body crumpled up, your head dipped low while you hug your knees to your chest.

"Y/N?"

You look up and sniff as silent tears roll down your cheeks. Jimin's heart breaks at the sight, his face growing full of concern.

"Isn't it a beautiful love song?" you laugh heartlessly "Too bad people will only listen to it because they know it's about their precious Jeon Jungkook."

Knowing the reason for your tears was Jungkook makes Jimin's heart break even more. He makes his way towards the sound system and switches off the music. Re approaching you, he crouches down. A troubled look on his face as he reaches out with hesitant but comforting hands to cup your knee. Your eyes follow his hands. You keep your gaze on them, not able to look at the pathetic worry in his face.

To you, it looked like he pitied you and he didn't even know what was wrong yet. You hated pity. The look on his face looked so genuine yet so fake. It made you sick. Why would he even be worried after what you did to him?

Surprisingly Jimin doesn't even ask whats wrong. Instead he pulls you into his arms and holds you. You fall into his embrace like a final piece to the puzzle. It didn't feel wrong, it didn't feel right either. But it felt assuring. You weren't alone.

Slowly you let yourself unravel and the tears start to flow again. The warm droplets decorate your face as they travel down your helpless cheeks. You dig your face deeper into his chest to silence your cries. The smooth fabric of his black shirt becoming damp by your tears. He rests his chin on your head and keeps his arms locked around you, silently promising to never let go.

After a while you calm down. Your breathing pulls itself back to normal and you sit idly cooped up with him.

"What....what did he do?"

Jimin finally breaks the silence with his reluctant question.

You sniff and wipe your cheeks. You pull away and sit limply on the floor across him, still rejecting his sincere expression.

"Did he....lie about something?"

"No Jimin." you reply bluntly, finally looking at him "I don't know it's not him really I mean it is but I can't blame it on him."

Jimin's eyebrows furrow as he tries to understand you. "What do you mean, Y/N? Did he touch in some way, did he push the boundaries? Just tell me what he did Y/N and I'll-"

Question after questions are thrown at you. Frustration boils up inside of you and you burst "For fucks sake Jimin! No! Why do you even fucking care anyway?"

Taken back Jimin falls silent.

Why did he care? Even after all this time? Why was he still trying to win the same woman's heart?

"I don't know....I don't know." he looks to the ground "I mean, you're with fucking Mr. Perfect anyway I don't get why you're even crying right now."

A glare flashes through your eyes "What's that suppose to mean? Are you saying I'm the problem?"

"I don't know maybe for once in your life you'd actually think about what you do hurts people." Jimin retorts meeting your cold glare.

"Hurt people? Oh my gosh." you get up from the floor. Jimin follows your actions. "I'm sorry I broke your heart, Jimin, but how the fuck was I supposed to know that you were drowning while we were having sex?"

"That's the thing! That's the problem! You just didn't know!" his voice rises louder with each sentence. He spits at you as he shouts from anger, pointing at you aggressively. "You're too involved with yourself that you couldn't just stop and realize that there were other people who loved you first!"

You freeze. His words sinking in as you realize what he meant. "Loved me first?" you slowly repeat his last words.

Jimin pants, fuming. "You really never knew?"

"I-I-"

"You never noticed how the way I treated you, looked at you...?"

"Jimin...." you stare at him, speechless "But you haven't talked to me properly for months now, you could've told me that you used to have feelings for-"

"Used to?" he cuts in "Y/N, I still love you."

With his final words he quickly closes the distance between you both and locks your lips with his. Your eyes widen, your body frozen still at his approach. Your arms stay fixated by your sides while your brain dysfunctions. Jimin continues to kiss you, tilting his head to get better access. He holds the back of your neck to deepen the kiss, begging for you to respond.

Slowly you let your lips follow his movements and kiss him back. Jimin notices the response and grabs your hips. He pushes your back against the wall, imprisoning you under his body. The impact of the wall makes you gasp and he takes the opportunity to slip tongue into your mouth. His wet tongue guides yours with his as the two fight for dominance. Jimin's rough hands sneak up your back as he smoothly undoes your bra.

You feel your garment loosen and your brain clicks in again.

This...this is so wrong

Your hands remove from his hair, bringing them down to push his chest away. "J-Jimin." You pant out his name. "I can't do this, this is wrong."

"But doesn't it feel so right?" he says leaning back in to meet your lips.

He pushes his body even harder against yours, his hips locked with yours as well as your legs which leaves you unable to move. All that was free was your hands but when your tried to use them to push him, he quickly grabs them and plants them on either side of you. Your body was completely caged by him.  His hands moves to your bare chest underneath your shirt and he grabs at your breast. 

"Do you know what it does to me?" Jimin says, keeping the close distance of your faces. "Do you know how it tears me apart every time I think about you fucking him instead of me?"

"Wait, I-"

His hands travel downwards and into your pants, when his fingers enters you, a loud gasp escapes you. Before this develops into anything further, you push him away forcefully enough to create a comfortable distance between you although you felt after this no distance between you and him would be comfortable.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" you shout, disgust fueling your glare at him. "I said fucking 'no'."

Jimin pants, staring at you as he sees the revulsion radiating through as you look at him. As you reach down to pick up your bra, he feels something inside of him tear.

What did I just do?

He licks his lips and runs a hand through his hair looking around frantically and then bringing his eyes back to you. Your body stays pressed against the wall, wishing that it wasn't there so you could move further away from the fearing stranger.

"Y/N, I-I.." he moves closer to you again with an outstretched hand.

"No," you shake your head, lips slightly trembling, "Don't fucking come near me ever again."

Tear's build up in Jimin's eyes as he notices your shaking mouth and the look in your eyes as you're about to cry. Did he hurt you. How could he hurt you? Not when he loved you.

You calm yourself down and wrap your arms around yourself for comfort. Too much shock was happening in one day, you needed to get out of there and just breathe fresh air to clear your head before your body would give out from all the stress. Jimin simply watches you gather yourself, standing still.

"Why...." your voice shakes as you push down the lump in your in an attempt to speak. "Why would you do that...when you know I'm with someone else?"

Jimin shakes his and rubs his face with his hand in distress and regret. "I don't know, I just...I wanted to show I was so much more than him but......."

He swallows, not able to look at the amount of fear that was in your eyes now "I guess he's everything I'm not....he's better."

You don't hesitate to agree with him. "You're right." you spit out, "He is better."

He blinks multiple times at your harsh tone. "He is better and you will never be enough for anyone. Not when you touch and treat women like that. At least Jungkook knows how to be fucking respectful you asshole."

Your eyes shoot knives at him, piercing his already broken heart. He always had self esteem problems. He always knew he could never be as perfect as Jungkook and now.....you confirmed it.

Looking away from him, you quickly put on your bra from under your shirt and without a word walk away from him, making your way to the exit.

"That's why I begged Big Hit to hire you in the first place."

You freeze in your steps. On your heel, you rotate your body to face his again. "What did you just say?"

He looks up, not realizing you heard his mutter. "I..I begged Big Hit to hire you, when I first saw you..in America."

He reveals the truth without understanding the effect it had.

"You're telling me that Big Hit never hired me because they thought I actually had some fucking talent but because some petty boy had a crush on me?"

It hits Jimin hard. He realizes now what he said, what it meant to you. You were sick of people only liking you because of your boyfriend and not for your talent and now you found out even your own company didn't like you because of your talent.

No one saw you. No one loved you for who you really were. Maybe you just didn't deserve that kind of love. Maybe you just didn't have any talent.

You shake your head at him "I'm so done with this bullshit."

You turn away and sprint out the room. Running as far away from the man as you could.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: That was a heavy chapter. Apologies for the sensitive content but I guess this is the final straw after everything she's been overwhelmed with.

Guess who we're gonna see in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.2K 65
Status: Complete (UNDER EDITING) Imagine this. You're a 15 year old fangirl, who's currently at school, you're getting great grades, you have amazin...
57.9K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." ✧ Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...
219K 9.7K 59
"Papa, where is Daddy? We always celebrate Christmas together.." Jimin looked away, avoiding his son's eyes, "Dad is with someone else currently..."...
1M 43.2K 30
HIT #2 IN FANFICTION 🏃🏻‍♀️ 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪...