Worlds Colliding (The Vampire...

De heartofice97

All Rights Go To The CW. The Vampire Diaries characters and plot lines are not mine, nor or the songs used to... Mai multe

characters & outfit links
character theme songs, ships, trailer
chapter 1 - The Return
chapter 2 - Brave New World
chapter 3 - Bad Moon Rising
chapter 4 - Memory Lane
chapter 5 - Kill Or Be Killed
chapter 6 - Plan B
chapter 7 - Masquerade
chapter 8 - Rose
chapter 9 - Katerina
chapter 10 - The Sacrifice
chapter 11 - By the Light of the Moon
chapter 12 - The Descent
chapter 13 - Daddy Issues
chapter 14 - Crying Wolf
chapter 15 - The Dinner Party
chapter 16 - The House Guest
chapter 17 - Know Thy Enemy
chapter 18 - The Last Dance
chapter 20 - The Last Day
chapter 21 - The Sun Also Rises
chapter 22 - As I Lay Dying
Bloopers

chapter 19 - Klaus

1.2K 30 17
De heartofice97

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Nicola: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.04 "Memory Lane", in the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Katherine came face-to-face with Alex and Elena.

Elena looked at Katherine in shock. "How do we look exactly alike?"

From 2.08 "Rose", in the abandoned house, Alex, Elena and Rose were talking.

Rose looked at Elena. "You're a Petrova Doppelganger." She looked at Alex. "And you're the Wraith. You're the keys to breaking the curse."

"The Sun and the Moon Curse?" Alex asked.

From 2.06 "Plan B", in the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Alaric was explaining the Sun and the Moon Curse to Damon, Kaylin, Nicola and Jeremy. "Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power."

From 2.02 "Brave New World", in the parking lot, Mason jumped onto the car, onto the ground, jumping over Carter, in between him, Tyler and Kacie. His eyes were glowing amber gold.

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "Since then, werewolves can only turn..."

From 1.10 "The Turning Point", outside the high school, up in the sky above Tyler, there was a full moon.

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "On a full moon."

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in Stefan's room, Damon put his hand in the sunlight, making his skin sizzle

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "And vampires are weakened by the sun."

From 2.06 "Plan B", in the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Alaric was explaining the Sun and the Moon Curse to Damon, Kaylin, Nicola and Jeremy. "The werewolf part of the curse..."

From 2.02 "Brave New World", in the Lockwood Study, Kacie opened the box, revealing the moonstone inside.

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "Is sealed with the moonstone."

From 2.09 "Katerina", in the Salvatore Boarding House's library, Stefan, Elena and Alex sat on the couch.

Liv was leaning against the back of the couch.

Nicola and Kaylin were sitting in chairs on either side of the couch.

"Klaus is the real deal," Rose told them.

"Who is he?" Nicola asked.

"He's one of the Originals," Kaylin answered. "He's a legend."

"From the first generation of vampires," Cristian explained.

"The oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after my sisters?" Liv asked.

From 2.08 "Rose", in the abandoned house, Elijah walked in.

Elena: (voice over from 2.09 Katerina) "Elijah."

Kaylin: (voice over from 2.09 Katerina) "One of the Originals."

From 2.17 "Know Thy Enemy", in Alaric's apartment, Katherine was just waking up.

The warlock was casting a spell on Alaric sitting in a chair.

Alaric/Klaus turned around to face Katherine.

"Alaric?" Katherine asked.

Alaric/Klaus smiled.

Katherine rushed over to the door, opening it, trying to flee, but an invisible force prevented hr from leaving.

Alaric/Klaus slowly walked toward her. "Zdravei, Katerina." Katherine turned to face him. "I have missed you."

Katherine realized who it really was, petrified. "Klaus."

Alaric/Klaus smiled.

From 2.18 "The Last Dance", in the school hallway during the dance, Bonnie stood in front of Alex, Elena and Kacie protectively, facing off with Alaric/Klaus.

Bonnie: (voice over from 2.18 The Last Dance) "Klaus is in Alaric's body. He's possessing it."

From 2.18 "The Last Dance", in Alaric's Apartment, Katherine sat in a chair.

Alaric/Klaus compelled her. "And while I'm gone, you stay here, Katerina."

From 2.15 "The Dinner Party", in the Gilbert Lake House, Elijah walked inside.

Cristian and Damon appeared behind Elijah, restraining him from behind.

Liv stepped out from hiding from behind the wall, driving the dagger into Elijah's heart.

Elijah became limp and lifeless in Cristian and Damon's arms, desiccating.

From 2.15 "The Dinner Party", in the basement cell of the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan, Damon, Alex, Elena, Kaylin and Nicola stood with Elijah's body.

"As long as we keep the dagger in there, then he stays dead," Nicola told them.

From 2.16 "The House Guest", in the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Cristian, Kaylin, Katherine, Stefan, Damon and Nicola were speaking.

"Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus, but he believed that if a witch could channel enough power, they wouldn't need one," Nicola told them.

"Like the power you get from a spot marked with a hundred dead witches?" Cristian asked.

From 2.17 "Know Thy Enemy", in the Bennett House, Eliza and Bonnie were talking.

"It says if you use too much of your powers at once, it'll kill you," Eliza told her. "How much would it take to kill an Original?"

"All of it," Bonnie answered.

From 2.18 "The Lats Dance", in Damon's room, Damon and Alex were talking.

"Bonnie will not die for any of us," Alex told him. "We will not let that happen."

"She's the only one who can do it," Damon told her.

"We'll find another way," Alex told him.

From 2.18 "The Last Dance", in the basement cell of the Salvatore Boarding House, Nicola walked in, looking at Elijah's body. She removed the dagger from his chest.

--~--

Same Day - Same Scene

Day One 

Morning - Salvatore Boarding House - Basement Cell

Nicola was waiting for Elijah to wake up.

Elijah gasped awake. 

Nicola crawled closer. "Elijah."

Elijah was in shock. "Katerina. Kassandra..."

--

Flashback 1 - 1492

England 

Mansion - Ball Room

The room was filled with guests talking among each other.

Trevor was speaking with a blonde young woman, a girl.

"Ah, good evening, Trevor," the girl told him. "I am pleased you could join us."

"I could not miss the birthday celebration, Kassandra," Trevor told her.

Kassandra looked around, seeing Elijah. "I'll be back in a bit." Trevor nodded. Kassandra walked toward Elijah. "Elijah." Elijah looked at Kassandra. "Come. I want you to see the gift Trevor has brought. It is a mystery girl of which he speaks. Come this way."

Kassandra and Elijah walked toward Trevor.

Trevor stepped aside to reveal Katerina. "My dear."

"Hello," Katerina told them.

Kassandra looked at Elijah, smirking.

Elijah was in shock.

--

Now

Morning - Salvatore Boarding House - Basement Cell

Nicola looked at Elijah, trying to keep him quiet, her own voice a whisper. "Elijah. It's me, it's Nicola."

Elijah was still lost in the past. "Oh, my God." He struggled to pull himself to now. "Nicola?"

--

Flashback 1 - 1492

England 

Mansion - Ball Room

Elijah looked at Katerina. "Forgive me. You remind me of someone."

Elijah gave Kassandra a look.

Kassandra smirked. "Katerina, may I introduce my brother, the lord, Elijah."

Katerina was surprised.

Elijah offered her his hand.

Katerina took it, curtsying. "Pleasure, my lord."

"The pleasure's mine," Elijah told her. "Katerina."

Elijah kissed her hand.

--

Now

Morning - Salvatore Boarding House - Basement Cell

Elijah closed his eyes.

Nicola crawled closer.

Elijah spasmed. "Nicola." He stood, gasping for air. "I--I can't breathe! What's happening to me?" He rushed toward the door, stammering against the doorway. Nicola ran over, helping him stand. "I can't... I can't be in this house."

Nicola realized why. "You're not invited in."

Elijah slammed into the wall, disappearing upstairs.

Nicola ran after him.

--

Foyer

Nicola ran toward the open front door.

Elijah was crouched out on the porch, breathing heavily. He looked at Nicola, rushing toward her, but was able to enter, stopping at the door. He glared at the doorway, the barrier that kept them separated. He looked at Nicola. "What happened?"

Nicola put her finger to her lips. "Shh." She pointed from her ear to upstairs, indicating she didn't want anyone to hear, whispering her words. "I'll tell you." She shook her head. "Not here. Can I trust you?"

Elijah whispered his words. "Can I trust you?"

Nicola sighed, looking at the dagger still in her hand. She turned it to where the blade was facing her, and the handle was facing Elijah, passing it over the threshold toward Elijah, showing that he could trust her.

Elijah was surprised. He took the dagger from her hand gently, turning it to where the blade faced the ground.

Nicola and Elijah looked at each other, uneasy but willing to trust each other to get the job done.

--

Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)

--

Salvatore Boarding House - Stefan's Room

Stefan and Elena were sleeping together, just now starting to stir awake.

--

Downstairs - Hallway

Damon and Alex were standing at the end of the hallway, smiling small smiles and talking.

"Good morning," Damon told her.

"Mm, good morning," Alex told him. Damon handed her a coffee cup, having one for himself. Alex smiled. "Ooh, coffee."

They smiled, taking a drink.

Kaylin walked toward them. "Do you guys know where Nikki is?"

"Nope," Alex answered.

Damon shook his head. "Sorry, Kay. Can't say that I know where our little niece Nikki is."

Kaylin pulled out her phone, making a call.

Nicola: (voicemail) "Hey, it's Nicola. You know what to do."

"Hey, it's me," Kaylin told her. "Where are you? Call me."

Stefan and Elena walked downstairs, dressed.

Damon was getting suspicious, looking up at them. "Is Nikki up there?"

Stefan shook his head. "I didn't hear her usual morning workout routine, and she's usual out and about by now."

Alex was puzzled. "Huh." She looked down the hallway toward the open basement door. "Uh... guys?"

Damon followed her gaze. He put down his coffee cup on a table nearby, walking toward the basement door.

Stefan and Kaylin exchanged a look, following Damon quickly.

Elena and Alex watched them go in confusion.

--

Basement Cell

Stefan, Kaylin and Damon ran up to the open cell door to see that Elijah was gone.

Kaylin tilted her head. "No, she didn't."

--

Alaric's Loft

Alaric/Klaus was at the door with Maddox.

Katherine was making coffee.

"I'll be back as soon as I can," Maddox told them.

"Yes, do hurry," Alaric/Klaus told him. "I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get."

Maddox walked out, leaving.

Alaric/Klaus closed the door behind him.

"Where is he going?" Katherine asked, offering the coffee to Alaric/Klaus.

Alaric/Klaus took it. "To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hairdo."

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?" Katherine asked.

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us," Alaric/Klaus told her, putting the moonstone on the table. "I've killed the witch, I have the moonstone, and the Doppelganger, the Wraith, a vampire and a werewolf are waiting in the wings. I am ready to break this curse."

"And why would you do that here?" Katherine asked. "There's so many people that would try to stop you."

"Because I have to," Alaric/Klaus answered. "It's the birthplace of the Doppelganger and the Wraith."

"I didn't realize that was a requirement," Katherine told him.

"Well, how could you?" Alaric/Klaus asked. "You drove a wedge between me and my brother, got me to dagger my sister Kassandra, betrayed us and fled England before I could give you the details, Katerina. But I did find your birthplace and I slaughtered your family. You made me lose Sandra, my sister, so I killed Valentina, your sister, myself. So I guess we're cool. Let's just hope Alex and Elena aren't as stupid as you were."

"They won't run," Katherine told him. "They'll die before they let anyone they love get hurt."

"And that's exactly what I'm counting on," Alaric/Klaus told her.

"And where are you going?" Katherine asked.

"I'm going to the Gilbert House, terrorize Liv and Jenna a bit," Alaric/Klaus answered. He compelled Katherine. "You can't leave until I tell you to."

Klaus/Alaric walked out, leaving.

Katherine watched him go, sighing in frustration.

--

Street - Nicola's Car

Nicola stopped her car at the side of the road.

Elijah was in the passenger seat, drinking a blood bag.

Nicola looked at Elijah. "You look better."

"Where did you get the dagger?" Elijah asked.

"I'll tell you everything," Nicola told him. "But we have to work together, Elijah. I need your word."

"Your, your friends, and your family's ability to make demands has long passed," Elijah told her.

"No demands," Nicola told him. "I'm offering you our help. And in return, I want yours."

"And why should I even consider this?" Elijah asked.

"The same reason you haven't killed me," Nicola answered. Elijah looked at her. "You need our help to kill Klaus. And we need you."

Nicola's phone vibrated. She pulled it out, looking at the Caller ID, sighing, answering.

Stefan's voice was on the other line. "Where are you? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Nicola answered.

Alex, Elena, Stefan, Damon and Kaylin were in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, having the phone on speaker.

"Where's Elijah?" Alex asked.

"He's right here," Nicola answered.

"Where?" Elena asked. 

"We're on our way," Stefan told her.

"No, Stefan," Nicola told him. "Elijah and I need some time alone."

"Listen to me," Damon told her. "He can't be trusted. He'll use Alex and Elena to get to Klaus."

Nicola looked at Elijah, taking a deep breath. "Elijah is a noble man, Damon. He lives by a code of honor. I can trust him. He knows that I'd be incredibly stupid to betray him again. By removing the dagger, I have proven myself."

"You can't do this alone," Kaylin told her.

"It's my decision, Kaylin," Nicola told her. "Please respect it. Damon, Kaylin... don't do anything stupid. I'll be in touch."

Nicola hung up, looking at Elijah with a look that almost said, I told you you could trust me.

Elijah had a barely noticeable smirk, holding his hand toward Nicola.

Nicola placed her phone into his hand.

Elijah put the phone into his jacket pocket.

--

Salvatore Boarding House - Library

Stefan hung up his phone.

"Did she just hang up on us?" Alex asked.

"She did," Elena answered.

"She's lost it," Alex told them.

"If anyone can get him to help us kill Klaus, it's Nicola," Stefan told them.

"Bonnie's the way to kill Klaus, Stefan," Damon told him. "He thinks she's dead. We have a chance with her."

"She'll kill herself in the process," Elena told them. "Nicola's looking for another way."

"Her way's going to get her and you both killed," Damon told them. "So, we need to find her and stop her."

Damon stood.

Stefan stood, stepping in his way. "No, you need to back off."

Kaylin stood. "What?"

"Look, I don't like this anymore than you do, Kaylin," Stefan told her. "But we need to trust her. We gotta just let Nikki do her thing."

"Fine," Kaylin told them. "If Nikki gets to split from the team, go rogue, then so do I. I'll be touch."

"What do you mean?" Stefan asked. Kaylin didn't answer, smirking, walking toward the door. "Kaylin."

Kaylin walked out, leaving.

Alex, Elena, Stefan and Damon exchanged a confused look.

--

Street - Nicola's Car

Nicola was in the driver's seat.

Elijah was in the passenger seat.

"He's here," Nicola told him.

"Klaus is here?" Elijah asked.

Nicola nodded. "He's taken over Alaric's body."

Elijah scoffed. "Of course he has. One of his favorite tricks."

"Well, what are his other tricks?" Nicola asked. "What is he going to do next? You're the only one who knows him."

Elijah gazed off into nothing. "Yes, I do."

--

Flashback 2 - 1492

England

Mansion - Ball Room

The party was still going.

Katerina, Elijah and Kassandra were standing together, overlooking the party.

"So, where is this mysterious host I've heard so much about?"

"Fashionably late," Kassandra answered. "Niklaus likes to make an entrance." A man walked inside the party. Kassandra smiled. "Here he is."

Katerina turned, looking for the man whom Kassandra spoke of.

The man walked through the crowd of people having themselves a good time, making his way to Katerina, Elijah and Kassandra, realizing who Katerina was before knowing her name.

"Katerina, may I introduce you to the lord Niklaus?" Elijah asked what sounded like a statement.

Katerina curtsied.

Klaus took Katerina's hand, kissing it. "Niklaus is the name my father gave me. Please. Call me Klaus."

Klaus smirked.

--

Now

Day - Lockwood Mansion - Foyer

Carol opened the door for Elijah and Nicola. "Elijah. Nicola. What are you doing here? What happened?"

"I've had a bit of an incident, Carol," Elijah answered. "I'm hoping that you could help."

"Oh, I would, but I'm running late to a meeting," Carol told him. "I--"

Elijah stepped closer. "It won't take but a minute of your time."

Elijah compelled Carol.

"Of course," Carol told them. "Anything you need."

Carol stepped aside.

"Thank you," Elijah told her, walking inside. Nicola followed. They turned to face Carol. "Well, first things first. I'm going to need a change of clothing."

"Well, we can try one of my husband's suits," Carol told him. "I haven't boxed them up yet."

"Wonderful," Elijah told her.

Carol walked upstairs.

Nicola turned to face Elijah. "How did you know she's not on vervain?"

"'Cause I'm the one who got her off it," Elijah answered. "Right before you and your friend Liv killed me... twice. If you'll excuse me, I'll be down in a moment."

Elijah walked upstairs.

Nicola watched him go, sighing restlessly.

--

Gilbert House - Kitchen

Jenna was standing at the counter.

Liv walked in, stopping in surprise when she saw her. "Jenna. What--what are you doing here?"

"I live here," Jenna answered.

"Yeah, but I thought you were staying on campus because you were pissed at everyone," Liv told her. Jenna tilted her head at her. Liv rolled her eyes, correcting herself. "Mad at everyone."

"I was," Jenna told her. "Now I'm not. Hey, where's Elena? And Alex? And Jeremy? No one's answering their phones. Why'd you guys leave me all those weird messages telling me to stay away from Ric? What's going on?"

"Um..." Liv trailed off.

"Liv, what's going on?" Jenna asked, walking closer. "Where are Alex, Elena and Jeremy? I'm supposed to meet Ric at the Grill for lunch, to talk."

Liv looked at her in alarm, shaking her head, stepping closer. "Jenna, listen to me carefully. Whatever you do, do not meet Ric at the Grill."

Alaric/Klaus walked in from behind Liv. "Well, I guess that won't be a problem since I'm here, will it?" Liv slowly, worriedly, turned to face him, looking at him in silent alarm, careful not to let anything she was feeling or thinking show. "Hey, Liv. How's it going?"

Liv looked at Alaric/Klaus expressionlessly. If she was scared or intimidated, she didn't show it.

--~--

Lockwood Mansion - Living Room

Nicola and Elijah were sitting across the table from each other on the sofas.

Nicola was looking out of one of the windows.

"So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us," Elijah told her.

Nicola looked at Elijah. "No. I'm sorry."

"And Katerina?" Elijah asked. "She would have been released from my compulsion when I died."

"Klaus took her," Nicola told him. "We think that she may be dead,"

"I don't that," Elijah told her. "Not Klaus' style. Death would be too easy for her after what she did."

Nicola shook her head in confusion. "I don't understand." Elijah tilted his head. "You say that you want Klaus dead, but you still made Katherine pay for betraying him."

"I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay," Elijah told her.  "That reason has one name. Kassandra. There was a time... when I'd have done anything for Klaus, and Kassandra."

--

Flashback 3 - 1492

England

Mansion - Ball Room

The party was still in swing.

Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra and Katerina were speaking.

"From where have you come, Katerina?" Klaus asked.

"I'm new to town, my lord," Katerina told him.

Kassandra looked at Klaus and Elijah, smirking. "Katerina is from Bulgaria."

Klaus looked at Katerina. "Zradevei, Katerina."

Katerina laughed softly, smiling. "Very good."

Klaus smiled.

Katerina looked at Elijah and Kassandra, chuckling.

Kassandra smirked.

Elijah smiled.

Katerina looked at Klaus.

"Do you mind, brother, sister?" Klaus asked. Elijah and Kassandra looked at him. "I would like to have a moment alone with her."

"No," Elijah answered. "Not at all."

Kassandra smiled. "Happy Birthday, brother."

Klaus smirked. "Thank you, Kassandra."

Klaus took Katerina's hand in his, leading her away.

Elijah and Kassandra watched them go.

--

Now

Day - Lockwood Mansion - Living Room

  Nicola and Elijah were sitting across the table from each other on the sofas. 

Nicola was in shock.

"Yes," Elijah told her. "Klaus is my brother."

"I heard that," Nicola told him. "I'm still processing."

"Yes, I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is 'OMG'," Elijah told her, taking a drink of tea.

Nicola was more surprised about hearing Elijah say 'OMG' than the fact that he was Klaus' brother.

--

Alaric's Loft 

(Song:) Helena Beat - Foster the People 

Katherine was spinning on a swivel chair to amuse herself. She stood, walking toward the counter, opening a cupboard, finding a bottle of bourbon, pulling it out, smirking. She opened it, taking a drink. 

Kaylin opened the door. "Oh, Katherine..."

Kathrine walked closer. "Thank God. Thought you were Klaus."

Kaylin tried to walk in, but she hadn't been invited in, prevented at the doorway. "Ew. Thought you might be dead."

Katherine sighed. "Unfortunately not."

(Song Ends)

--

Lockwood Mansion - Living Room

  Nicola was still sitting on her sofa, her arm propped up on the arm of the sofa for her hand to prop up her head.

Elijah was standing at a mirror, looking at his reflection.

"There's a whole family of Originals, including the Kassandra girl you were talking about?" Nicola asked.

"Kassandra is... was my sister," Elijah told her. "My father was a wealthy land owner in a village in eastern Europe." He fixed a piece of his suit. "Our mother bore eight children."

"So your parents were human?" Nicola asked.

Elijah turned to face her. "Our whole family was. Our origin as vampires is a very long story, Nicola. Just know... we're the oldest vampires in the world." He took a breath. "We were the Original family, and from us, all vampires were created."

Nicola nodded. "Right, but Klaus is your brother, like this Kassandra girl was your sibling. And you want him dead?"

Elijah didn't answer, closing his eyes. "I need some air." He opened his eyes. "I'm still feeling a tad..." He walked closer, tilting his head. "Dead." He walked past her toward the door. "Come."

Nicola stood. 

Elijah and Nicola walked out, leaving.

--

Alaric's Loft

Kaylin was still leaning against the open doorway. She couldn't walk inside.

Katherine was still inside. She couldn't walk outside. "What are you doing here?"

"I figured you still might be kicking," Kaylin answered. "Alaric/Klaus was blending way too easily. Figured he probably had some coaching."

Kaylin showed Katherine a vial.

"Is that..." Katherine trailed off.

"Vervain?" Kaylin finished. "Your salvation."

"It's not going to undo anything," Katherine told her.

"There's always a loophole," Kaylin told her. "Did he tell you to stay in this apartment until he said it was okay to leave?" Katherine opened her mouth to answer, but no sound came out. Kaylin faked a taunting gasp. "You can't say. Did he tell you to do absolutely everything he says until the end of time?"

Katherine shook her head stubbornly. "No."

"There's your loophole," Kaylin told her. "Drink this and it'll prevent any further compulsion."

Katherine walked closer to take the vial.

Kaylin pulled the vial out of her reach.

Katherine gave Kaylin a look. "Give it to me."

"You're lucky I'm even here after you nearly got Cristian killed," Kaylin replied.

Katherine sighed. "Kaylin, I've already explained to you and Cristian about why I nearly had Cris killed."

"And then you double-crossed us with Isobel," Kaylin told her. "And made Kacie Lockwood trigger the werewolf curse. Why?"

"I didn't think you could stand a chance against Klaus," Katherine told her. "Werewolves are hard to come by, so I chose Kacie to serve up to him on a silver platter so he'd be slightly more lenient on me. To explain all of my actions, I was looking out for myself."

"And where did that get you?" Kaylin asked. "Here." She tossed the vial toward her. Katherine caught it. "Be careful with that. If he finds out you have that, you're never getting out of here." Katherine opened the vial, drinking the vervain, coughing and gasping at the pain as it seared into her system. "You owe me. And I will collect. Have a nice eternity in solitary, Katherine."

Kaylin turned around, walking away, leaving.

Katherine watched her go, closing the door behind her.

--

Gilbert House - Kitchen

(Song:) Compulsion - Doves

Alaric/Klaus was standing at the island counter, chopping food with a big knife.

Jenna stood nearby, watching in confusion.

Liv was sitting at the table, facing Alaric/Klaus cautiously, waiting for something to happen, worried and confused why he wasn't making a move yet.

"You know, I find chopping... calming," Alaric/Klaus told them. "The feel of the blade in the hand."

"I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what the hell's going on?" Jenna asked.

"Well, would you like to tell her, Liv, or should I?" Alaric/Klaus asked.

"Tell me what?" Jenna asked.

Liv had one of her arms on the table in front of her. She had the other under the table. The hand under the table had her cellphone. She hit a button on speed dial.

Cristian was in his house, walking in the library, pouring himself a drink, taking a drink. His phone was on the table. It started to buzz. He picked it up, answering. "Liv?" Liv didn't answer. "Hey, you okay?"

He heard Alaric/Klaus' voice on the other line. "Do you believe in vampires, Jenna? No?" Alaric/Klaus laughed. "Well, who does, right?" Cristian recognized the voice, worried, alarmed, concerned and angry. "But believe it or not, they do have a place in our history. And as a history teacher, I find them fascinating."

Cristian grabbed his jacket, rushing out of the house, to his car outside, pulling on his jacket as he did, putting his phone to his ear. "Liv, where are you?"

Liv couldn't answer without giving herself away.

"Do you know what makes a good, even great vampire?" Alaric/Klaus asked, looking at Liv. "Even while you're scared, even when you're frightened, you face that fear without hesitation. Without running. Even when you know you're going to lose, you stand your ground. Does that sound familiar to either of you?"

"Why are we talking about this?" Jenna asked.

"Well, you've been angry with me for keeping secrets, and this is one of my secrets," Alaric/Klaus told her. "I'm obsessed with vampires. There. I said it."

Alaric/Klaus laughed.

Outside Cristian's house, he listened to Jenna's voice. "Are you joking?"

"Not at all," Alaric/Klaus answered. "How about you, Liv? Are you a fan of vampires? Do you know that feeling of fear, but fighting through it anyway?"

Liv looked up, determined to show him that she wasn't afraid of him and that she wasn't going to let him bully her or Jenna. "In books and movies, yeah. Then again, I was always into the creepy stuff. Me and Jer would have Friday Fright Nights here at home." She put emphasis on 'home' as a silent message to Cristian as to where they were. "And not many, if any, things scare me. I know that this doesn't. I know that you don't."

Cristian hung up, getting into his car, driving away.

Jenna was confused by the way Liv was speaking, looking at her in concern.

Alaric/Klaus nodded in amusement of Liv's bravery and bluntness. "Hmm. Did you know that vampires are the oldest creatures of the night? Except for werewolves, of course."

"Werewolves?" Jenna asked. "Werewolves?" She turned away, scoffing. "Now I know you're joking."

"You know, I've read that there's an Aztec curse on both species that keeps werewolves slaves to the moon and vampires bound by the sun," Alaric/Klaus told her. "Isn't that right, Liv?" Liv didn't answer. "You know, they say these creatures would do anything to have this curse broken. And that they wouldn't care who they had to kill to do it."

Jenna looked at him in confusion.

Liv didn't show any indication of what she was feeling or thinking. She looked down, hiding her phone in her lap, seeing that the screen said that the call with Cristian had ended. She turned off the screen, looking up, knowing that Cristian would be there soon.

(Song Ends)

--~--

Lockwood Mansion - Outside

Elijah and Nicola were walking down the concrete steps. 

"So, as you've seen, nothing can kill an Original," Elijah told her. "Not sun, not fire, not even a werewolf bite. Only the wood from one tree, a tree my family made sure burned."

"That's where the white ash for the dagger comes from," Nicola realized.

Elijah nodded. "Yes. The witches won't allow anything truly immortal to walk the earth. Every creature needs to have a weakness in order to maintain the balance."

Nicola nodded in confusion. "So, if the sun can't kill an Original, why is Klaus so obsessed with breaking the Sun and the Moon curse?"

They walked to the bridge.

Elijah smirked. "Right. The Curse of the Sun and Moon. It's all so... Biblical-sounding. Don't you think?"

"What's so funny?" Nicola asked.

Elijah smiled.

--

Flashback 4 - 1492

Mansion - Study

Klaus was sitting down in a single chair in the room, facing the fireplace. Elijah and Kassandra were standing nearby.

Kassandra was standing nearby, looking at a piece of parchment. "Look." She walked closer. "The Roman Parchment."

Kassandra handed Klaus the parchment, standing behind his chair, putting a hand on his shoulder. 

Klaus looked the scroll over, surprised, a little happy. "I remember etching this scroll, Kassandra." He smirked, looking at the sloppy drawings. "I was quite blistered from drink."

Kassandra smiled. "You always were a better artist than I, Nik, even while drunk."

"No one is disagreeing with you there, Sandra," Klaus told her.

"Well, no one is asking you to agree with that statement," Kassandra replied, but couldn't help a smile.

Klaus and Elijah smiled.

Elijah looked at Klaus. "Your finest work remains your Aztec drawings."

"Not the African carvings?" Klaus asked. "Because I was quite proud of those."

Elijah nodded. "The Aztec." He took a deep, long breath. "Who could resist a shaman?"

Klaus chuckled in agreement. "Yes."

Kassandra looked at her brothers in amusement, smirking, rolling her eyes.

--

Now

Day - Lockwood Mansion - Outside

Elijah and Nicola were still standing on the bridge.

Nicola shook her head in confusion. "I don't understand. So, Klaus drew the Aztec sketches about the curse?"

"Roman scrolls, African tribal etchings, and any other culture or continent we felt like planting it in," Elijah answered.

"But why?" Nicola asked.

Elijah sighed. "The easiest way to discover the existence of a Doppelganger or Wraith, or to get your hands on some long, lost moonstone is to have every single member of two warring species on the lookout for it."

"So it's not Aztec at all?" Nicola asked.

Elijah pressed his lips over a smirk, leaning closer. "The Curse of the Sun and the Moon... is fake." He tilted his head. "It doesn't exist."

Elijah walked away, over the bridge.

Nicola watched him go in shocked confusion. "What?"

Elijah smiled, chuckling. "I'll continue to explain, Nicola. But all of you will be shocked by what it leads to."

Nicola followed Elijah over the bridge.

--

Gilbert House - Kitchen

Alaric/Klaus, Jenna and Liv were sitting at the table.

"Oh, I know this all sounds so crazy, but... vampires are real," Alaric/Klaus told them. He looked at Jenna. "Would you care for some more wine?"

Alaric/Klaus stood to get a bottle of wine for Jenna.

"Get out," Jenna told him.

"Excuse me?" Alaric/Klaus asked.

"I don't know what it is you're trying to do, or why you're saying these things, but..." Jenna trailed off, standing.

"Jenna..." Alaric/Klaus trailed off.

"I said get out!" Jenna told him.

Liv stood, stepping around Jenna to face Alaric/Klaus. "You heard her."

"I'm afraid I don't want to," Alaric/Klaus told them.

"Fine," Jenna told him. "We'll go. Liv, come on."

Jenna reached toward Liv to grab her arm.

Alaric/Klaus grabbed Liv before she could, pulling her closer to him, with Liv's back to his chest, holding the knife to her throat. He looked at Jenna. "You're not going anywhere. You try to run..." He took Liv's arm. Liv tried to pull away, struggling. Alaric/Klaus aimed the knife at Liv's stomach, about to plunge it into her to make her stop. He looked at Jenna, smirking. Jenna was horrified. "Well, you don't want me to finish, do you?"

Cristian rushed inside, taking Liv out of his grasp, putting her nearby Jenna.

Jenna pulled Liv closer.

Cristian had the knife in his hand, pushing Alaric/Klaus against the wall, holding the knife to his throat.

Jenna held Liv close to her. "Cristian!"

"Jenna, Liv, get out of here now," Cristian told them.

"You can't kill me, Cristian," Alaric/Klaus told him.

"Watch me," Cristian told him.

"Cristian!" Jenna told him.

"I may not have a witch protecting me today, but if you kill this body, what's to stop me from choosing Liv as my next one?" Alaric/Klaus asked.

"Jenna, Liv, go," Cristian told them.

"But you're... you..." Jenna trailed off.

Liv grabbed Jenna's arm.

Cristian turned toward them, transforming, his eyes red, veins crawling underneath his skin beneath his eyes. "I said go!"

Jenna was stunned.

Liv was surprised, never having seen Cristian like that. 

Alaric/Klaus looked at Cristian. "Kill me." He looked at Liv. "Just remind Alex and Elena how easy it will be fore me to get my revenge if they try to stop me from breaking this curs."

"Cristian, let's go," Liv told him. "Cris!"

Cristian punched Alaric/Klaus in the stomach, making him fall to the floor, kicking him in the stomach, throwing the knife to the floor, rushing toward Jenna and Liv, grabbing them, rushing them out of the house, leaving.

--~--

Lockwood Mansion - Outside

Elijah and Nicola were walking along.

"Kassandra, our brother and I faked the Sun and Moon Curse dating back to almost over a thousand years," Elijah told her.

"But if there's no curse..." Nicola trailed off.

"Oh, there's a curse," Elijah explained. "Just not that one. This one's much worse. It's a curse placed on Klaus."

"What are you talking about?" Nicola asked.

"He has been trying to break it for the last thousand years," Elijah told her, turning to face Nicola. "Alex and Elena are his only hope, Nicola. Kassandra and I had been helping our brother and sister for a thousand years trying to do so, until five hundred years ago, when Katerina betrayed us to save herself and her sister Valentina."

Nicola looked at him in confusion.

--

Flashback 5 - 1492

England

Day - Mansion - Outside

Elijah and Katerina were outside.

Katerina was running, laughing. "You have to chase me!" Elijah ran after her, coming to a stop. Katerina laughed. "You're meant to catch me."

"But if I catch you, the game will be over," Elijah told her.

"Thank you for entertaining me," Katerina told him.

"You looked lonely inside, so I took pity on you," Elijah told her.

Katerina took a seat. "Klaus promised to spend the day with me, but he never returned home from the night."

"Yes, Klaus does not live by any rules but his own," Elijah told her.

"He is a very charming man," Katerina told him. "Hard for anyone to resist, I suppose."

Elijah walked closer. "And yet..."

"I know not why he courts me," Katerina told him. "He seems to not care about me at all."

"Many a union has been built on much less," Elijah told her.

"Is it wrong to want more?" Katerina asked.

Elijah sat beside her. "Do you have more with Trevor?"

"Trevor believes that he loves me," Katerina told him. "But my sister, Valentina, once told me that true love is not real unless it's returned. Do you agree?"

"I do not believe in love, Katerina," Elijah told her.

"I felt the same once," Katerina told him. "But I learned a lesson or two from Valentina. She's younger than me, but she is wiser. She said life is too cruel. As she put it, 'If we cease to believe in love, why would we want to live?'"

Elijah looked at her. "And do you agree with Valentina?"

"I don't think so," Katerina answered. "I have to see it, or feel it, to believe it." She sighed, looking down. "I miss Valentina."

"And where is she?" Elijah asked.

"Home, in Bulgaria," Katerina answered. She looked up. "One time, I want to see Valentina again."

"You will," Elijah told her. "I promise."

Elijah and Katerina looked at each other.

Klaus walked closer to join them. "What do I interrupt?"

Elijah and Katerina stood.

"He's returned," Elijah told her. He looked at the blood spot on Klaus' shirt. "Long night?"

"What has happened?" Katerina asked.

Klaus shrugged. "The wrong villager picked a fight at the tavern."

Klaus offered Katerina an arm, leading her away, looking over his shoulder toward Elijah, smiling, walking away with Katerina, leaving.

Elijah watched them go, conflicted.

--

Now

Day - Salvatore Boarding House - Library

Jenna and Liv were sitting on the couch.

Alex and Elena were with them.

"Jenna, Liv, thank God," Alex told them.

Jenna recoiled. "No."

"I'm so sorry," Elena told them. "We never meant for any of this to happen."

"When I was little, your mom used to tell me bedtime stories," Jenna told them. "Stories about vampires. I never thought that what she said could be true."

"It is true, Jenna," Liv told her. "We should have told you."

"We thought that if you didn't know, you'd be safe," Alex told her. "But then things got so out of control and everything we had done to keep you out of it, it just blew up in our faces."

"Who else knows?" Jenna asked. "Jeremy?" Liv, Alex and Elena nodded. "John?"

"We were just trying to protect you," Elena told her.

"Protect me?" Jenna repeated.

"I'm so sorry," Alex told her. "We will tell you everything."

"No, Alex..." Jenna trailed off. "I am the one who is supposed to be protecting you, and Elena, and Liv, and Jeremy."

"I know, but there's nothing that you could have done," Elena told her. "There's so much more to it."

"No," Jenna told them. "This is--This is so... I don't know how... It's..."

Jenna started to cry.

"I know, hey," Liv told her.

"Why didn't any of you tell me?" Jenna asked. "I'm scared."

Liv looked up at Alex and Elena, slowly nodding, tears in her eyes.

Alex and Elena sat next to them, embracing Jenna and Liv, holding both of them.

"I know," Alex told them. "I know. I know, hey. Hey."

"I'm sorry," Elena told her. "Jenna, I am, so, so sorry."

--

Hallway

Cristian was standing out in the hallway, listening, looking guilty and concerned.

--~--

Stefan, Damon, Cristian, Elena, Alex and Liv were talking.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Damon asked.

Alex shrugged helplessly.

"She's in shock," Elena told them.

Liv looked at Cristian. "Klaus could've killed me. I know that. Thank you, Cristian. For saving me. For saving both of us."

Cristian nodded. "I only did the right thing, Liv."

Damon smirked. "Cristian, the vampire hero."

"Shut up, Damon," Cristian replied.

"We tried to tell Jenna as much as we could," Alex told them. "But we barely scratched the surface."

Stefan shook his head sadly. "I'm so sorry, guys. I hate this."

"That makes all of us," Cristian told them.

"It's not your fault," Elena told them. "It's mine."

"And mine," Alex told them.

Liv looked down, shaking her head. "We should've told her everything before now."

They knew that she was right. They all looked at each other somberly.

--

Alaric's Loft 

(Song:) Get Some - Lykke Li

Katherine was standing, drinking from the bottle of bourbon, starting to dance. She put a hand to her head, turning her head from side to side, lowering her hand to her side. She got more into the dance, circling her head to flow out her hair, smiling, spinning around. She twirled a lamp in her hand, lowering it to her side, putting it back upright, raising the bottle of her head, tilting her head back as she took a drink. She smiled, shaking her shoulders back and forth, spinning around, taking another drink, finishing off the bottle.

Keys were jingling in the lock.

Katherine froze, looking over her shoulder toward the door.

Alaric/Klaus walked in. 

Katherine was sitting on the couch, the empty bottle of bourbon on the table in front of her.

"You mind turning that down?" Alaric/Klaus asked.

Katherine used the remote to turn the music off.

(Song Ends)

Katherine looked at Alaric/Klaus. "Why so grumpy?"

"Well, this body has outlived its usefulness," Alaric/Klaus answered.

Katherine stood, having another bottle of bourbon, walking closer. "Do you want a drink?"

"No, Katerina, I don't want a drink," Alaric/Klaus answered.

"Come on," Katherine told him. "It might loosen you up."

Katherine offered him the bottle.

Alaric/Klaus took it, throwing it against the wall, making it shatter. He tried to compel Katherine, but she was on vervain. "What I want is for you to sit down and shut up." Katherine didn't want to give herself away, sitting down on the couch. Maddox walked in. "Maddox, what took you so long?"

"You've got a lot of luggage," Maddox answered.

Two men walked in with luggage.

A woman walked in.

Alaric/Klaus looked at the woman. "Greta. Finally."

"Hello, love," Greta told him. "Nice body. You ready to get out of it?"

Two other men walked in with a giant wooden crate.

Katherine watched them silently from where she was sitting on the couch.

--

Night - Lockwood Mansion - Living Room

Elijah was standing by the lit fireplace.

Nicola walked closer. "Tell me." Elijah looked at her curiously. "What is Klaus' curse?"

Nicola took off her jacket.

Elijah gestured to the couch for Nicola to sit. "Please." Nicola took a seat on the couch. Elijah took a seat beside her, pouring them each a glass of wine. "My family was quite close, but Klaus and my father did not get along too well." He put the bottle on the table, picking up the two wine glasses, offering one to Nicola. Nicola took it. "When we became vampires, we discovered the truth. Klaus was not my father's son." Nicola raised her eyebrows in surprise. "My mother had been unfaithful many years before. This was her darkest secret. Klaus is from a different bloodline. Of course, when my father discovered this, he hunted down and he killed my mother's lover." Elijah stood. "And his entire family." He stepped away. Nicola took a drink. "Not realizing, of course, that was igniting a war between species that rages until this day."

"A war between the species?" Nicola repeated.

Elijah nodded. "The vampires, and the werewolves."

Nicola took this in, tilting her head. "So, Klaus' real father was from a werewolf bloodline?" Elijah nodded. "What does that make Klaus? A werewolf? Or a vampire?"

"He's both," Elijah answered.

Nicola looked at him in surprise.

--~--

Elijah looked at Nicola. "A hybrid would be deadlier than any werewolf or vampire. Nature would not stand for such an imbalance of power." He walked closer. "Therefore, the witches, the servants of nature, saw to it that my brother's werewolf side would become dormant."

Elijah leaned against a doorway.

Nicola stood. "That's the curse that Klaus wants to break?"

Elijah nodded. "He wants to trigger that part of him that's a werewolf."

"Why?" Nicola asked.

"If allowed, Klaus would sire his own bloodline," Elijah answered. "He'd build his own race." Nicola didn't know what to think, running a hand through her hair. "Endangering, not just vampires, but everyone."

Nicola looked at him. "But you and Kassandra helped him. Why?"

"Kassandra and I helped him because we loved him," Elijah answered. "That's changed. Now he must die."

Nicola walked closer. "We have the dagger now. We can stop him."

Elijah shook his head. "When a werewolf is wounded by silver, it heals. An Original can't be killed by anything but white oak ash on a silver dagger. So you see the conundrum." Nicola sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. "The dagger does not work."

"What are you saying?" Nicola asked. "That Klaus can't be killed?"

"There's one way to kill any supernatural species," Elijah told her. "At the hands of servants of nature themselves."

Nicola sighed, knowing what he meant. "A witch. If they can channel that much power. But it will kill them."

"The curse must be broken during the full moon," Elijah explained. "When Klaus is in transition, that's when he'll be at his most vulnerable. A witch with enough power... can kill Klaus."

Nicola was confused if that meant Bonnie wouldn't die or not. She stepped closer. "What if I told you that we knew a witch that could channel that much power?"

Elijah looked at her curiously. "Then I would tell you there's one more thing that you should know."

Nicola looked at him in confusion.

--

Flashback 6 - 1492

England

Night - Mansion - Living Room

Klaus stood by the fireplace.

Elijah walked in.

"The full moon is tomorrow, brother," Klaus told him. "I've sent men out to Bulgaria to retrieve Valentina Petrova. After all of these centuries, it is finally time."

Elijah turned to face him. "I have been to see the witches." He turned away, going through papers and scrolls. "They believe they have found a way to spare the Doppelganger and the Wraith."

"What does it matter if they live or not?" Klaus asked. "They are a means to an end. That is all."

Elijah sighed. "What, they should die for your gain?"

"They are human," Klaus told him. "Their lives mean nothing."

Elijah turned to face him. "I beg you to consider this."

Klaus turned to face him, walking toward Elijah. "Are you so foolish as to care for Katerina?"

"Of course not," Elijah told him.

Klaus placed a hand on his shoulder. "Love is a vampire's greatest weakness. And we are not weak, Elijah." Elijah looked down. "We do not feel, and we do not care."

Elijah looked up. "We did once."

Klaus sighed in annoyance. "Too many lifetimes ago to matter. Tell the witches not to bother." Elijah shook his head, taking a breath to speak. Klaus cut him of. "The sacrifice will happen as planned."

Klaus walked out, leaving.

Elijah watched him go, conflicted.

--

Corridor

Kassandra had been listening, looking annoyed, knowing that Katerina was driving a bridge between her brothers.

--

Now

Night - Lockwood Mansion - Living Room

Elijah was leaning against the doorway.

Nicola was standing in front of him, taking a breath. "You found a way to save the lives of the Doppelganger and Wraith?"

Elijah looked down. "Yes, Nicola." He looked up. "I did." Nicola waited for him to go on, listening intently. "But unfortunately, my sister Kassandra took matters into her own hands first." Nicola looked at him in confusion. Elijah walked past her. "She was similar to your ancestor, that one you care for as a sister, Kaylin." Nicola turned to face him. "Kassandra was more... ruthless than Kaylin, however. She tried to kill Katerina the night of the full moon." Elijah picked up Nicola's jacket, turning to face her. "I believe you already know how that played out."

Nicola tilted her head. "You cared about her, didn't you? Katherine?"

Elijah hesitated. "It's a common mistake, I'm told. And it's one I won't make again, Nicola."

Elijah held Nicola's jacket toward her.

Nicola took her jacket.

Elijah walked out, leaving.

Nicola was left to consider everything that she had learned that day.

--

Flashback 7 - 1492

England

Night - Mansion - Corridor 

Kassandra walked along the corridor determinedly, searching.

Katerina ran from her room, stopping when she saw her, gasping, taking a step back, frightened. "Kassandra! I am sorry. I must go."

Katerina tried to walk away.

Kassandra grabbed her arm to stop her. "I know that I will earn Niklaus' ire for this, but I refuse to watch as you tear my brothers apart."

Kassandra transformed, her eyes red around her bright blue, veins crawling underneath her skin beneath her eyes.

Katerina was even more frightened, but not surprised, backing away.

Kassandra walked closer, grabbing the back of Katerina's head, biting her on the neck, feeding, making her scream.

Klaus rushed closer. "Kassandra!" He pulled Kassandra away, standing between them, facing his sister angrily. "Sandra, enough."

Kassandra had blood staining her lips, giving Klaus a look. "She's ruining you. She's ruining Elijah. She's ruining both of you, Nik! She's ruining your bond. I'd rather you both hate me that hate each other. Something has to be done."

"You're right about that," Klaus told her.

Kassandra rushed to push Klaus against the wall behind him.

Katerina fled, running away, leaving.

Elijah stood at the end of the hall. "Kassandra, stop!"

Klaus had a dagger in his sleeve. He drove it into Kassandra's heart.

Elijah rushed closer to try to stop him, but he was too late.

Kassandra gasped, slowly desiccating.

Klaus was only slightly regretful, holding Kassandra standing. "I will see you another time, dear sister." Elijah was in shock. Klaus lowered Kassandra's body to the floor with care, turning to face Elijah angrily. "What have you done?"

"What have you done?" Elijah replied, holding a hand toward Kassandra. "You just killed our youngest sister. Our youngest sibling."

"She attempted to kill Katerina," Klaus told him. "Katerina has gone. She has fled."

Elijah shook his head. "No."

"What did you tell them?" Klaus asked.

"I told them nothing," Elijah answered.

Klaus rushed to remove the dagger from Kassandra's chest, rushing toward Elijah, pushing him against the wall, holding the dagger ready to plunge it into his heart, transformed. "Do not lie to me!"

"I will find her," Elijah told him. "You have my word."

Klaus lowered the dagger. "If you do not, I give you my word you will be dead."

Klaus turned to Kassandra, gently lowering the dagger back into her heart.

Elijah took a step forward as if to stop him, but stopped, knowing that he couldn't.

Klaus closed Kassandra's eyes.

--

Salvatore Boarding House - Outside

Nicola's car pulled to a stop.

Elijah and Nicola got out of the car, slowly walking along the stone sidewalk path toward the house.

"Thank you for telling me everything you did today," Nicola told him. "I know that you could have killed me for what I did. For what we all did."

"Well, I realized the same thing you realized, Nicola," Elijah told her. Nicola looked at him in confusion. Elijah looked at her. "If I want Klaus dead, I need help to do it. I need you all. And you need me. Seems to be a fair trade. Don't you agree?"

Nicola didn't answer.

They reached the porch, walking up the few steps toward the front door.

Nicola turned to Elijah. "Before I invite you in, can you give me your word that you won't hurt or harm anyone inside?"

Elijah considered. "I give you my word, Nicola, that I won't harm you or anyone inside this house."

Nicola seemed reassured but still guarded, opening the door, stepping past the threshold, turning to face him. "Elijah, please come in."

Elijah smiled a small smile, stepping past the threshold, walking inside.

Nicola closed the door behind him.

--

Library

Stefan, Damon and Kaylin were sharing a drink.

"Nikki is insane," Damon told them. "I don't get it. She's the smart one. She's the one to pull us away from plans like this. But this? This is not smart."

"Damon, we wouldn't have had plans like this," Kaylin told him.

"Exactly," Damon told them. "Because even we're smart enough to avoid something like this."

"Or maybe Nikki was smart enough to think of something like this," Stefan told them. "Think about it. We can't kill Klaus on our own. We need help, and the only help that we have on the table right now is Elijah."

"We can't trust Elijah," Damon told them. "One thing goes wrong, one thing, and the whole thing goes kaboom."

"Maybe," Kaylin told them. "But we need to do something before all of us get slaughtered." Alex, Elena, Nicola and Elijah walked in. Stefan, Damon and Kaylin stood in surprise. Kaylin looked at Nicola. "Now you've invited him in?"

"We have renewed the terms of our deal," Elena told them.

"Really?" Damon asked skeptically.

"The four of you will come to no harm at my hands," Elijah told them. "I only ask for one thing in return."

"What?" Stefan asked.

"An apology," Elijah answered.

Kaylin looked as if she was wondering if she had heard him right. "A what?"

Stefan walked closer, looking at Elijah. "I'm sorry for the part that I played in your death. I was protecting Alex and Elena. I will always protect Alex and Elena."

"I understand," Elijah told them.

Nicola looked at Elijah. "I'm sorry for driving the dagger into your heart. I was angry. You were making threats toward Kaylin, Stefan, Damon and Cristian. I'd do anything to keep my family safe."

Stefan, Damon and Kaylin looked at Nicola in surprise.

Kaylin smiled a small smile.

Elijah looked at Nicola. "You apologized when you removed the dagger, Nicola. But I understand completely. Thank you."

Nicola nodded.

Alex looked at Damon and Kaylin. "The sacrifice is going to happen, guys. Bonnie will be able to kill Klaus without hurting herself, Kacie will be safe, and Elijah knows how to save our lives." She looked at Damon. "I told you we'd find another way. And we did."

"Is that true?" Kaylin asked.

"It is," Elijah answered.

Damon looked at Alex and Elena. "And you're trusting him?"

"We are," Elena answered.

Kaylin looked at Elijah. "Then I'm sorry."

Damon looked over all of them. "You can all go to hell."

Damon walked out, leaving.

Stefan looked at Elijah. "He's just trying to protect Alex and Elena any way he can, and he doesn't trust you. But he'll come around."

"Perhaps," Elijah told them.

No one looked convinced.

--

Alaric's Loft

Maddox and Greta were kneeling on the floor, casting a spell.

There were lit candles all around them.

Alaric/Klaus was standing next to the wooden crate, his head bowed, his eyes closed. 

Katherine was watching them from a distance.

Maddox and Greta finished their spell, looking at Alaric/Klaus.

Alaric/Klaus opened his eyes. He looked at Katherine in confusion, revealing him to be unpossessed by Klaus, himself once again. "Elena?"

Alaric collapsed, falling unconscious.

Maddox stood, opening the box.

Klaus walked out of the wooden crate, looking down at Alaric. "Now that's more like it."

Katherine looked frightened.

Klaus looked up, smiling.

--~--

2.20 "The Last Day" Trailer 

From 2.20 "The Last Day", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon, Kaylin and Stefan were standing outside.

THEY SWORE

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the Salvatore Boarding House, Cristian and Liv stood close together.

TO KEEP 

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Alex and Elena looked up.

THEM SAFE

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in Damon's room, Damon and Alex were talking.

"I can't lose you," Damon told her.

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Elijah and Nicola looked at each other.

BUT ONE 

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the Grill, Caroline walked away.

OF

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the woods, Matt held a shotgun.

THEM

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in Alaric's Apartment, Katherine looked alarmed.

IS ABOUT

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the hallway of the Salvatore Boarding House, Alaric looked around. He was surrounded by Alex, Stefan, Elena, Damon, Kaylin, Nicola, Jenna, Cristian, Liv and Elijah.

TO MAKE A CHOICE

From 2.20 "The Last Day", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Elena and Stefan were standing close together.

Elena had tears in her eyes. "Close your eyes."

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in a quarry, Liv woke with a gasp.

THAT WILL SHATTER THEIR WORLD

Elena: (voice over from 2.20 The Last Day) "No!"

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the woods, Cristian rushed toward Maddox, grabbing him, throwing him to the ground, strangling him.

Damon rushed past Kaylin to Matt, taking the shotgun from him, hitting him in the head with the butt of the shotgun, making him fall unconscious.  

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the Lockwood Cellar, Kacie was starting her first transformation.

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in Alaric's Apartment, Katherine rushed toward Cristian, pushing him back. "Are you three trying to get me killed?"

Cristian rushed toward Katherine, pushing her into a wall.

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in Damon's room, Stefan and Damon were fighting.

Cristian pushed Damon to the floor.

Kaylin turned to face Stefan, holding him back from another attack.

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the woods, Tyler was transforming.

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the tomb, Caroline was chained up, struggling.

From 2.20 "The Last Day", outside the hospital, a vampire gripped Kacie by her throat, throwing her over the car, making her fall to the ground on the other side. Kacie landed badly on her stomach, groaning in pain. 

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the Grill, Klaus came to Kaylin, Damon and Cristian at the bar.

"The ritual will happen tonight," Klaus told them. "So, if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up."

Klaus walked away, leaving.

Kaylin turned to face the bar, sighing. "That was fun."

Cristian sat on the other side of Kaylin. "You're going to screw it up, aren't you?"

"Are you gonna help me or not?" Damon asked.

Cristian looked at them. "What do you need me to do?"

Kaylin smiled.

WORLDS COLLIDING (THE VAMPIRE DIARIES)

Kaylin, Damon, Stefan and Nicola were in a clearing with a storm in the background, looking at the camera.

Alex and Elena were in a clearing with a storm in the background, looking at the camera.

Kaylin, Damon, Alex, Elena, Stefan and Nicola were in a clearing, walking toward the camera.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

34.8K 960 14
He sheepishly smiled at me, one hand still tugging at the edge of his jacket in a nervous way. I couldn't help but smile, he was so cute when he did...
20.4K 377 29
I bet you guys weren't really expecting that, anyways here's my Komi X Male Reader. In the past Y/n were a the shy kid struggling to making friends a...
746K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
5.3K 115 7
ᴍʏ ɴᴏ.9 ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ, ʙᴀʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏ ʜᴏᴛ. ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅꜱ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. ɢᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴜᴀᴘ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.-ɴʙᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢʙᴏʏ.