This Ain't

By breezyskonfuzed

We're just fuckin' baby... this ain't lovin' baby... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Vote Plz!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Euphoria
New Book
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 1)
QUARANTINE!
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 2)

Chapter Eleven

6.3K 281 306
By breezyskonfuzed

"Fuck, D..." Yvette moans as she caresses the back of his head, her fingers clenching onto his soft curls. Releasing her clit with a pop, his tongue begins it's torture, circling around the bundle of nerves. "Ah..." She moans out in an airy tone as her juices flow from her center.

"You cumin'?" He mumbles against her, his tone low as he presses her thighs against the seats of his car.

"Yeah..." She whimpers. "I'm cummin'..." Yvette finishes before his mouth wraps back around her swollen clit. Lifting his right hand off of her thigh, he lines his middle finger and pointer finger up with her slick entrance before pushing them into her. "Yes, D'Sean..." She moans out and her back arches.

Moaning against her, his eyes stay focused on her face as he awaits her grand finale. Sucking in a deep breath Yvette bites down on her bottom lip as her legs begin to tremble. Curling his fingers up, he rubs her g-spot and she immediately unfolds.

"Fuck..." D'Sean mumbles as he pulls back, watching her juices squirt from her entrance. He takes his own bottom lip into his mouth and uses his thumb to stimulate her throbbing clit. His fingers continue to massage her as he looks up into her face, watching tears flow down her freckled cheeks.

Chuckling he pulls his hand back and sits against the seat as he looks over at her.

"You good, shorty?" He asks as he watches her legs shake as she attempts to close them.

"Yeah... just let me bounce back." She whispers and he brings his hand to his mouth, sucking her orgasm from his fingers.

"Ight... you already late for your shift so I guess it 'ont really matter. Take ya time, sexy." He winks before reaching forward into the glove compartment. He grabs the box of tissues and begins to wipe down her thighs and womanhood.

"Oh... it's still sensitive..." She whispers out as he wipes her down and he licks his lips once more as he pulls his hand back.

"I'm sorry..." He says softly and flutters his eyes down to the wet seat. Yvette sits up and pulls her panties and leggings back into place and D'Sean begins wiping down the seat. "You rained on my shit." He chuckles and Yvette blushes before opening up the back door.

"Walk me in, D... I'm going to need a good excuse as to why I'm late." She says softly and he nods, gathering the many tissues he'd used to clean up their mess.

"Ight, ma, I gotchu." He says before slipping out of the car himself. Opening up the front door, he grabs his keys before locking up the doors and grabs Yvette's hand. As they pass by a garbage can, he tosses the wet tissues inside. Strobe lights and loud music bombards them as they step into the club and make their way to the dressing room.

"I can't leave until Yvette comes in!" One of the dancers stresses as they step inside.

"It's on me, ladies... she's here. I was late picking her up. You can go now." He nods at the dancer who lets out a sigh of relief and quickly grabs her things. As she disappears out the door, Yvette goes to walk away but D grabs her wrist, pulling her back.

"Hey... I'll be here to pick you up later. We gon' finish what we started, Ight?" He mumbles as he caresses her cheek and she nods, her face turning a dark red. Chuckling he releases her and watches her scamper off to her vanity. Backing up slowly, he notices the many faces on him and gives them a nervous smile. "Have a good night, ladies..." He trails off before turning towards the door.

"They fucking." He hears one of them whisper and he slips out of the room before he could be questioned. Sighing he shakes his head and makes his way back outside to his car, hopping back inside. Placing they key back into the engine he checks his surroundings before pulling off.

...

Over at the local Walmart, Natasha walks through the isles as she giggles at a joke Hayden had just cracked. It had been a couple of weeks since her encounter with D'Sean and she was trying to get herself over him. She didn't want to admit it but seeing him entertain in another woman hurt her.

"You play to much." She laughs as she pushes his shoulder playfully. Hayden joins in on the laughter as Natasha grabs her cart and begins to push it through the isle. The two continue to joke around as Natasha shops, searching for the ingredients that made up the meal she was going to prepare for the two of them.

On the other side of the store, D'Sean holds two brands of pasta in his hands, struggling to remember the kind his mother usually bought. After a while he shrugs and tosses the blue box into the cart before moving onto the sauces. He'd said plenty of times that he was done with his mother but it was always a lie.

Even though she ran to her mans side before taking his, a part of him had to be grateful she even decided to give birth to him. Loud laughing captures his attention and he snaps his head to the left, putting a face to the laughter. Clenching his jaw D'Sean watches as the man grips her waist and mutters something in her ear, making her smile broadly.

Feeling eyes on her she looks up, her smile quickly fading when the two catch eyes with one another. Her face heats up as she becomes embarrassed for reasons she couldn't understand and she clears her throat. 

"You okay, baby girl?" Hayden asks and D'Sean's eyes closes his eyes, a painful pang ripping through his chest. His brows furrow and he turns his back towards the two and grips the handle of the cart tightly. 

"Yeah... I'm fine. Lets hurry up so I can start cooking soon." Natasha says and D'Sean finally opens his eyes back up. Staring blankly into the cart he tries to collect his thoughts before finishing his shopping. Shaking his head he takes a step forward and continues on his way. 

At the check out he zones out, blankly watching the cashier scan the items and place them in the bag. 

"Sir... sir." The employee calls out to him and he blinks a few times before looking up.

"Hm?" He hums and she points at the screen, repeating his total to him. Nodding he digs in his pocket and pulls out a few twenties before handing them over to her. She fishes out his change and places it into his hands and wishes him a good day. "Thank you. you too." He mumbles before grabbing his bags.

After he's gotten them into the cart he makes his way out to the parking lot and walks over to his car. Opening up the trunk he places the bags in before shutting it and rounds the car. He gets situated in the front seat and pats his pockets for his cigarettes. Flicking his lighter, he sparks one up and brings it to his lips before pulling off. 

"She fuckin' wit me." He chuckles after a while of silence and tosses the butt of the cigarette out of the window. "That girl fuckin' wit me!" He grits angrily as he swerves into his mothers driveway. Leaving the car running, he steps out of the car and pops the trunk open and grabs the bags.

After ringing the doorbell he waits for the door to open, tapping his foot impatiently. When it finally opens he pushes himself into the house and sets the bags on the floor. 

"You're welcome." He mutters to his mother who gives him a confused look as he steps back out of the house. Without saying another word to her, he slips back into his car and makes his way home.

At Natasha's place she stands at the counter seasoning the steaks that she'd purchased as Hayden prepares the green beans. 

"Natasha..." Hayden calls out making her look up from what she was doing. "You okay? You been looking a little down since we left the store... did I say something wrong?" He questions and she gives him a small smile, shaking her head.

"No, I'm fine." She says softly and he gives her a nod before finishing what he'd started. Fluttering her eyes back down to the meat she sighs inaudibly as she picks up the seasoning. D'Sean had been heavy on her mind after the two had seen each other.

The look on his face when he heard another man call her by the pet name he'd once been able to printed in her mind and wouldn't go away. That's when she knew the feelings he'd had for her never vanished. She knew that he also had to much pride to admit that he wanted to be for her.

She also knew he never revealed his true feelings because he was afraid to loose her but in the end, they weren't talking anyway. Blinking her eyes a few times she attempts to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. She came to the realization that it was her fault that the two weren't on good terms but she was to stubborn to fix it.

"Hey... hey... what's wrong, Natasha?" Hayden asks as he comes to her aid. His arms wrap around her and she turns in his arms, burring her face into his chest.

"I'm sorry... I think mother nature is coming for a visit." She laughs through her tears and he chuckles as he rubs her back.

"You're good, baby. It's natural." He comforts her and she pulls back, looking up into his chocolate face. "Here, go have a seat, I got this." He smiles at her and she gives a small one back before nodding. Walking out of the kitchen, she heads into the living room and takes a seat on the couch.

Grabbing her phone from her sweat pants pocket she unlocks the screen with her thumb print before searching for D'Sean's contact. Staring at it for a moment she shakes her head before clicking the screen off and drops the phone beside herself. Scooping up the remote, she turns on the television and searches through the channels.

...

Pulling up to the club, D'Sean places the car in park before sitting back, waiting for Yvette to come out. After about five minutes the back door to the club opens and she steps out, a trench coat coat covering her body and white heels on her feet. Stepping out of the car he rounds it before opening the passenger door for her. 

"Thank you." She smiles at him before grabbing his hand and stepping up into the car. D'Sean gets back in and puts the car in drive and pulls out of the parking lot before looking over at Yvette.

"You wanna go to mine, shorty?" He asks and she crosses her legs, exposing her thick thigh. She sends him a nod as they pull up to a red light and he licks his lips, his eyes raking over her skin before connect his eyes with hers once more. They hold contact and D'Sean's eyes glaze over with lust before he flutters them back in front of him.

"You hungry?" He asks, his voice deep and velvety, making her core quiver at his tone. 

"I'm okay, I had a late break and ate then." She responds and he nods, his jaw clenching lightly and she admires it. 

"Can I be honest wit you?" He questions suddenly and she furrows her brows at the question.

"Of course, I wouldn't want anything else." She says and he brings his hand over, setting it on her thigh before giving it a light squeeze.

"I like you, you got a cool ass vibe, ma. But I'm stuck on another female right now... I don't know why because shorty treats me like shit but she got me stuck. I want to hang wit you though... you make me forget about her but I feel like I'm using you." He says and she's quiet for a moment.

"It's okay... I don't mind the relationship we have going right now. There's no real feelings between us and I'm cool with that." She responds and D glances over at her for a moment before turning onto his street. 

"I appreciate that, ma." He says before pulling into the driveway and parks the car. The two of them step out and D'Sean holds his hand out to Yvette who grasps it. He leads her up the stairs and unlocks the door. After getting inside he releases her hand and closes the door before setting the alarm.

"You said we were gonna finish what we started?" She asks and he turns to face her, seeing her stand before him with her trench coat open, a matching white lace lingerie set covers her body. 

"Definitely..." He mumbles before walking behind her. Slipping her coat off of her shoulders he tosses it over to the living room, it draping over the side of the couch. His hands attach themselves to her waist and he steps close behind her, pressing his growing erection into her lower back.

Yvette sucks in a breath, her eyes closing when he bends down and presses his lips to her ear. 

"You gone take my mind off of her tonight, shorty?" He grumbles and her heart skips a beat at the base in his voice. Nodding her reaches her hand back, her fingers running through his curls as he begins to kiss down to her neck.

"Take me upstairs and we can get started." She slurs seductively and he nips her neck softly before pulling back. He takes her hand into his own once more before leading her up the steps. The two travel down the long hallway until they reach the bedroom and he pushes the door open. Releasing her hand he looks back at her, giving her a small smirk before walking over to his bed.

He sears himself at the edge of it and looks over at her, licking his lips once more. Yvette steps into the room, shutting the door behind herself, causing a darkness to take over the area. The moonlight illuminates the center of the room as she steps into the light, her eyes gazing into his own.

Hooking her fingers in the sides of her panties she teasingly pushes them down and they fall, pooling around her ankles. She steps out of them and walks forward a few steps before turning her back towards him.

Yvette bends over, picking up the discarded clothing, giving him a full view of her sacred area. D'Sean licks his lips and eyes her dripping womanhood as his member rises in his jeans. Standing back up straight she turns back towards him and shakes her long hair from her face. 

She shoots D'Sean a smile before strutting over to him, her womanhood leveled with his face as she still holds her panties in her hand. Lifting them up she places them at his lips and he eyes her before opening his mouth and he bites down onto the fabric. Giggling she releases them and watches them dangle from his lips.

Reaching up, D'Sean grasps the panties before setting them beside himself. Yvette continues to gaze down at him as he unfastens his belt and unzips his pants to reduce the tightness. 

"Put that pussy in my face." He mumbles and she bites into her bottom lip before lifting her leg up. She places it over his shoulder and he bites his bottom lip before releasing it and grabs her waist. Not wasting any time he shoves his face into her flower and his tongue laps over her clit.

Grabbing the back of his head, Yvette throws hers back as she clutches onto his black curls. As D'Sean caresses her waist his lips and tongue drive her to the seconds orgasm of the day.

"Fuck!" She squeals when she finally releases for him, her juices cascading into his mouth and down her meaty thighs. Moaning he closes his eyes and drinks down her nectar before pulling back. D'Sean helps her put her leg back down before pulling her down on top of him.

The two lock lips and their eyes flutter closed as Yvette pulls at his clothing, helping him remove them. Once they're both stripped down completely he switches their position, hovering over her.

"I gotta take my heels off..." She moans as he attacks her neck with her lips.

"No, keep em on. It's mad sexy." He mumbles before pushing her thighs open and wraps her legs around his waist. Pushing back he looks down at her, Yvette smiling up at him lightly as they search one another's eyes. D'Sean gives her a soft smile before leaning over, his cold gold chain tickling her chin as he searches for a condom.

After locating once he hovers back over her and rips the package open with his teeth before spitting the wrapper out beside them. Bringing the rubber down, he rolls it onto himself before grasping his hard on in his hand. 

"You ready?" He asks and she nods as she spreads her legs wider for him. Looking down he lines his tip up with her entrance and pushes his hips forward, sinking into her.

"Fuck..." She gasps, reaching her hand up to grasp onto his bicep, her nails digging into his skin. Her eyes find his face again and D has his lip trapped between his teeth as he bottoms out inside of her. He glances into her eyes for a moment but looks back down as he pulls his hips back.

"Ya shit tight, shorty." D groans as he picks up a slow rhythm, fucking her carefully so that she could feel as much of him as the barrier would allow. Bringing her hand down, Yvette rubs her swollen clit as he watches her play with herself.

"You're so big..." She moans out and he releases one also as his hips continue to collide with hers. Groans and moans fill the room as they explore each other's bodies, pushing each other closer to orgasm.

Hours pass them by and they still go at it lazily before the sound of the doorbell halts their movements. Downstairs Natasha stands at the door, shifting nervously as she waits for him to come to the door. After throwing on a pair of sweats on he exits the room, leaving Yvette heaving and shaking on the bed.

"Yo..." He trails off as he opens the door seeing Natasha stand before him. A lump gets caught in his throat as they stare at each other.

"D..." She calls out his name softly before her eyes travel over his appearance. The scratch marks running down his chest make her brows furrow as she looks up, catching a glimpse of the hickeys decorating his neck.

"What did you want?" He asks and she flutters her eyes back up to his.

"I... um... came to say so-" 

"D'Sean... is everything okay?" Yvette asks as she comes up behind him, his discarded t-shirt covering her frame. Peering around him, the two women connect eyes and D'Sean whispers a quiet 'fuck' to himself.

______________________________

Sorry this chap is trashy :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 112K 77
"All my feeling and emotions are bottled up"
1.5M 82.8K 50
Delete the old version of me in your head please, I'm not her anymore.
534K 17.5K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021