Seven Deadly Sons II ✓

By MyWickedWays

(SEVEN DEADLY SONS BOOK 2) The Seven Deadly Sons have now teamed up with the enemy and have finally betr... More

SEVEN DEADLY SONS II
SDS2 01: OUR TRIP TO HELL
SDS2 02: RAVENS
SDS2 03: KHARON II
SDS2 04: HOME
SDS2 05: STEAL WHAT IS MINE
SDS2 06: WRONG BODY
SDS2 07: DEMONIC DUMMY I
SDS2 08: DEMONIC DUMMY II
SDS2 09: DEMONIC DUMMY III
SDS2 10: SINS OF AN ANGEL
SDS2 11: LOVE IS SIN
SDS2 12: LOVE IS GREATER THAN SIN
SDS2 13: KISSING ME AWKWARDLY
SDS2 14: NOT NORMAL
SDS2 15: UNCOMFORTABLY COMFORTABLE
SDS2 16: NOT SO NORMAL DAY
SDS2 17: MISSION 0: KILL 7 SINNERS
SDS2 18: BACK TO NORMAL
SDS2 19: HE'S BACK
SDS2 20: MISSION I: THE LUSTFUL DESIGNER
SDS2 21: MISSION II: THE GLUTTONOUS FIGHTER
SDS2 22: MISSION III: THE GREEDY RUNNER
SDS2 23: THE SECRET
SDS2 24: MISSION IV: THE LAZY ACHIEVER
SDS2 25: MISSION V: THE YAKUZA'S RAGE PT. 1
SDS2 26: MISSION V: THE YAKUZA'S RAGE PT. 2
SDS2 27: MISSION VI: THE ENVIOUS SINGER PT. 1
SDS2 28: LET'S DRINK TO THAT
SDS2 29: MISSION VI: THE ENVIOUS SINGER PT. 2
SDS2 31: MISSION VII: THE CONCEITED DELINQUENT PT. 2
SDS2 32: MISSION VII: THE CONCEITED DELINQUENT PT. 3
SDS2 33: WHAT COMES NEXT
SDS2 34: THEIR SELFISH SIDE
SDS2 35: THE GATE
SDS2 36: TRUST
SDS2 37: THE ANSWER
SDS2 38: NO MORE MOURNERS
SDS2 39: GOODBYE
SDS2 40: THE WAIT
∙ BOOK III ∙

SDS2 30: MISSION VII: THE CONCEITED DELINQUENT PT. 1

2.8K 202 124
By MyWickedWays

- Bobby Kim's POV -

"MOVE ASSHOLE. THE KING is passing," one of the delinquent students shouted as I was walking down the hallway with a lollipop in my mouth. I didn't like brushing past these disgusting humans, so whenever I walk around our school, my underlings would push them away for me.   

     "The fuck, he ain't no king." One of the students who we walked past whispered at himself.  He thought I wasn't able to hear him, but sadly for him, I did. So I walked towards him, making my underlings stop walking behind me as well.

     The man who whispered something about me immediately looked at me and took a step back, fear present in his eyes.

     "What did you just say?" I asked as looked at him.

     The guy gulped, his fear clearly showing, but he tried to act cool anyways even though he could piss his pants any second. He looked at me with a smug face, then he repeated, "I said...You ain't no king."

     Everyone in the hallway became quiet. I looked at him seriously, then, I started laughing like a madman. The guy looked at me weirdly, and when I stopped laughing, I looked back at him and said, "You're funny," and without hesitation, I grabbed him by the neck, and the smirk on my face vanished as it turned into a taunting glare.

     The guy made a choking sound as he tried to escape from my grip. The other students in the hallway just looked at me with fear, and damn it made me feel even more powerful. I gripped the guy's neck even tighter, and when he was about to pass out, someone suddenly had the nerve to interrupt me-

     "Kim Bobby, let go of that student immediately," a teacher commanded as he appeared in front of us.

      I clicked my tongue and dropped the student who was trying to catch his breath while holding his neck.

     "To the principal's office...now." The teacher added as he went towards me to aggressively grab my arm. Then, I let him escort me to the principal's office with no struggle.

     The name's Bobby by the way. If you didn't know then now you know. I'm a student and the king in this school, but that's nothing to who I really am. My real name is Azazel, and I am the 7th Sinner, Pride. Obviously I'm the most powerful Sinner among the seven of us, and unfortunately for them, I'm also the youngest. 

     I'm the strongest, that's why the King of Hell chose me as the keeper of the last key because he knows that I am capable of keeping it safe, not like the other six.

      You might ask why I chose this kid's body, and not some old and powerful guy. Well, the reason is because kids are agile, powerful, and strong compared to some old fuckers. And besides, being young is the best gift anyone could ever have, so why miss the chance of being in a body as young as this? 

     "Principal! I'm coming in! "The teacher shouted as he loudly knocked at the principal's office door. The principal told him to come inside, so the teacher, who was still grabbing me by my arm, opened the door and dragged me inside the room along with him.

     "What is it this time?" the principal asked as she placed the file she was reading on her table.

      "Mado-sama, Bobby strangled one of his schoolmates in the hallway again," the teacher said as he looked at me angrily. Then he looked back at the principal and continued, "You know this can ruin our reputation if it gets out, and the school festival is getting closer too."

     The teacher continued to look at me with anger, but I rolled my eyes and still didn't say anything. The principal sighed and massaged her temple in frustration, "I'll handle this. You may leave my office," she said, and the teacher just nodded and went outside the office. 

     When the coast was clear, I sat down on the chair in front of the principal, then I raised my feet and placed it above the principal's table. The principal - 'Mado-sama' - removed her reading glasses and looked at me with respect.

     "You shouldn't do something like that my King," she calmly says as she stands up from her seat.

     "I know, but it just pisses me off when somebody looks down on me," I said as I stood up from my chair and casually sat back down on the principal's chair. Then 'Mado-sama' went in front of the table and looked at me. 

     "And you know what I do to those people who are looking down at me...Akira." I finally said, and Akira – my personal ghoul – nodded in understanding. This is one of the reasons why I'm untouchable here because the principal controls this kingdom of mine, and I control the principal, who's actually my right-hand-ghoul, Akira Mado.

     "So what are you reading?" I asked Akira as I took the paper she just placed on her table a while ago.

     "Those are the reports I gathered about the Betrayers," Akira said as she took the papers away from me before I could even look at it.

     "So what does it say?" I asked, raising my voice. Akira just looked at the paper and then looked back at me and answered, "It seems that they have killed your brethren," Akira said with a monotonous voice, which was not that new to me anymore.

     "And I presume that they will use the school festival as an opportunity to kill you, my King, like how they took every opportunity with your other brethren." She added.

     "Really?" I asked rather smugly as I placed my feet on the principal's table again, "Seems like those old farts died because they ain't that clever to use opportunities like this into there advantage." Then I looked at Akira and continued, "Are the preparations for the school festival finished?" I asked, and Akira nodded her head as an answer.

     "Make the festival open for all. Student or not," I instructed, and my ghoul nodded as I continued, "If they're going to use this as an opportunity to kill me, then I'll use this as my advantage to kill them."

     I stood up from my seat and looked at the window. With a smirk on my face, I stated, "This will be fucking fun."

- THIRD PERSON POV -

"Well, prepare your uniforms Demons because we'll be attending a school festival," Taeil revealed, shocking everyone. Everyone had their mouths wide open from shock, but Jiyong on the other hand lifted his hands and rejoiced, "Finally! Something fun!"

     "Search the area. I don't want anybody to go in and out of this building without me knowing." A police officer outside the room suddenly stated, shocking the Demons.

     "Let's talk about our next move at the headquarters. We need to get out here first." Sunggyu instructed. So Kharon III and the Souls of Lucifer teleported themselves before the police could even enter the building.

AT TAMO'S OFFICE...

     Everyone arrived at the office. Taeil was about to head to the computer when they suddenly heard an unfamiliar voice, "Good to see you guys all alive and well," the voice said, shocking everyone.

     The 11 Demons searched for the owner of the voice, and they were even more shocked when they saw a young man sitting at a chair in front of Tamo's desk.

     "W-Who the hell-"

     Kharon cuts Jiyong's question and said, "The Sinner."

     The Demons widened their eyes in complete shock.

     "Surprise motherfuckers," the Sinner - Bobby Kim - said with a grin while looking at the Demons.

     "What the fuck are you doing here? N-no...how the hell did you get here?!" Suho asked in confusion while the Demons immediately summoned their weapons out just in case something happened.

      "Whoa there, lower your weapons will ya?" Bobby said as he raised his hands in surrender, making the Demons even more confused.

     "I'm not here to fight you... yet," Bobby stated as he stood from the chair and walked towards the Demons.

     "What do you want?" Sunggyu asked, showing his demonic eyes to the Sinner, but the Sinner just smirked and crossed his arms, not even threatened at all.

     "Well first, I made your job easy since I showed myself to you guys unlike those old fuckers." Bobby playfully said as he looked at the Demons one by one.

     "Second, I want to make this final battle a little bit more fun," Bobby stated as he went towards Hyunseung and suddenly caresses his face. Hyunseung wanted to punch Bobby's face, but before his fist could make contact with the Sinner, Bobby grabbed Hyunseung's fist and pulled it closer towards him, "Well, aren't you cute." Bobby said as he eyed Hyunseung from head to toe.

     Jiyong quickly went towards them and pushed the Sinner away from his brother.

     "Back off," Jiyong growled while the other sons started showing the Sinner their Demonic form, except for Jiyong of course.

     The Sinner looked at Jiyong and just smirked at him, "So you're the last half-blood here huh?" Bobby said, and this made Jiyong's blood boil even more. Thankfully, Jackson stopped him from doing anything further, so Jiyong just eyed the Sinner without moving an inch.

     "What do you mean by fun?" Taeil asked the Sinner. Bobby went towards Kharon and the Souls of Lucifer and examined them as well. Then he looked back at the Seven Princes, "I know you'll use the school festival as an opportunity to kill me like how you did with the other Keepers, so let's make that school festival our little battleground."

     "Battleground?" this time it was Minhyuk who asked with confusion present in his voice.

     "Yeah, battleground," Bobby repeated as he once again went in front of Hyunseung, making Suho and Minhyuk move in between them.

     "I will be preparing six games at the school festival, and you must win each game so that you can fight me," Bobby said as he went towards the table and sat on top of it. "But there will be some conditions."

    The sons looked at each other, but they didn't say anything yet as they waited for the sinner to tell them about these conditions.

     "One, you must not bring those 4," Bobby said as he pointed at the 4 powerful demons behind the Seven Princes of Hell. Specifically Kharon, and the SOLs.

     "Two, you must not transform into your demon form when you're playing the games."Bobby continued, and everyone was already hesitant.

     "And three, when battling me..." the Sinner looked at Jiyong, and with a prideful look on his face, he continued, "...he must be alone." 

     This made the Demons' eyes widen, especially Jiyong. Ever since they started their missions, they made sure that they were in groups, and have either Kharon or the Souls of Lucifer or even both of them present at the grounds to help them be on an advantage. But with these conditions, they were definitely at a disadvantage.

     "What if we broke your stupid conditions?" Hyunseung asked, and the Sinner just looked at him with sultry eyes, making Hyunseung flinch for a second.

     "I'll have to take you then." Bobby simply answered, making the Demons look at each other with confusion in their eyes, "And I will kill every one of you with this," Bobby continued as he snapped his fingers. Suddenly, a mark appeared on the Demons right hand, excluding Kharon III, the Souls of Lucifer, and Hyunseung.

     "What the fuck is this?" Minhyuk asked as he looked at the mark.

     "That is my mark that will kill you in an instant, for example..." Bobby paused, then suddenly a woman appeared with a bounded student with her.

     "Bobby?! What the fuck are you doing?!" the student angrily asked as he looked at the Sinner. And then he looked at the Demons and started pleading, "Please, I beg you, help me!" 

     "What are you doing?" Taeil asked as he looked at the student and back to the Sinner.

     "A little demonstration on how I will kill you when you break my conditions," Bobby said as he once again snapped his fingers. And a mark, similar to the Demons, appeared on the student's hand as well.

     "Please Bobby...King. Spare me, I beg of you." The student said as he cried his eyes out. But the Sinner just looked at him and smirked. Without any hesitation, he said, "adolebitque."

     With that single word, the student was engulfed in black flames. And in a mere second, he vanished from their sight. The Demons looked at the spot where the body was with shock in their eyes.

     "What the hell was that?" Suho silently asked, fear slowly taking over him. Fear was something that the Demons never knew they would ever feel again. It was even present in his voice and the rest of his brothers' faces.

     "That my friend is what you call an Eternal Flame. A gift from the King of Hell..." Bobby stated as he looked at them with pride, "This is the only flame that can kill any demon."

     Bobby stood up and went straight to the Demon's leader, Sunggyu.

     "If you want to stay alive to kill me, follow my conditions. And if not?" the Sinner looked at the spot where the body of where the student was once was, and then he looked back at Sunggyu again and continued, "You know what will happen to you and your brothers."

     The Sinner then walked to the woman and looked at the Demons for the last time, "The school festival is open for all, so you just need to enter the school. But I will have somebody to come to you to escort you to the battleground," Bobby stated. Then he looked at Hyunseung for the last time, and with a smirk on his face, he continued, "See you in two days' time...Betrayers."

     With that said, the Sinner and the woman, who everyone suspect was his personal ghoul, vanished from their sight. Everyone was silent for a second, then...

     "HOW DID HE FIND US?!" Sunggyu furiously shouted, making his brothers flinch. He looked at Taeil with his demonic eyes and went towards him, "How the fuck did that Sinner find us?!" Sunggyu repeated as he grabbed Taeil by his collar, shocking everyone. 

     Jackson, with his demonic eyes also present, shoved Sunggyu away from Taeil.

     "The fuck's wrong with you Sunggyu?" Jackson asked, and Sunggyu just stared at him with rage and anger.

      "Guys, calm down for a second, please." Taeil calmly stated as he went towards Sunggyu and Jackson. And then he pushed them away from each other.

     "I can't calm down Taeil!" Sunggyu said angrily. He was about to throw a fit, but Kharon stopped him from doing so, "Sunggyu, Taeil is right. We need to calm down, or else you can't make a plan that will turn the tables around." Kharon stated, and finally, Sunggyu calmed down and sighed.

     "I'm sorry, it's just that..." Sunggyu couldn't continue his sentence because he was still in shock with what happened. Well, all of them were actually still in shock because this was the first time they were put into a disadvantage by a Sinner.

     "I know you're all dumbfounded, but first let's all calm down and think of an answer on how the Sinner found us," Junsu stated, and the Seven Princes' nodded. All of them took a deep breath and looked at each other.

     "Taeil, do you have any idea how the Sinner found us?" Jaejoong calmly asked since the other sons were still not capable to comprehend the situation that they are in.

      "I really don't know." Taeil honestly answered as he rubbed the back of his neck. Taeil then went to the table and checked their previous missions that were caught on the CCTV footage he hacked. The rest of the brothers went towards him as well and they all looked at the monitor together.

     "I don't see anything suspicious," Minhyuk said as he looked at the footage.

     "I don't either," Suho added, and Taeil just switched the screen off and sighed deeply.

      "I'm sorry guys," Taeil said once more. Sunggyu went towards him to put a hand on Taeil's shoulder and said, "No, it's okay. There is nothing to apologize for. I should be the one apologizing for screaming at you." 

     Taeil just looked at Sunggyu and smiled at him, making Sunggyu smile back.

     "So what now? I mean the Sinner already told us what he wanted us to do. But with those conditions...it's putting us in a difficult spot." Hyunseung said matter-a-factly, and the Demons nodded in agreement.

     "Especially for me," Jiyong said as he squatted while shuffling his hair aggressively. They were silent once again, and everyone started thinking.

     "What did the Sinner say about the games?" Minhyuk asked.

     "All he's said is that there will be six games. And in each game, we must win it before I could kill him," Jiyong explained.

     "And the conditions?" Suho asked.

     "First we must not bring Kharon III and the Souls of Lucifer with us. It's probably because they're too strong for him," Sunggyu told them while gesturing at the demons that were mentioned.

     "The second condition is that we must not use our demonic forms during the 'games'," Jackson explained next.

     "And the last one is that I must kill him all by myself. If we break those conditions, he'll burn us to death." Jiyong finished with concern in his voice, making the Demons all groan in frustration.

     "You know what I find weird? Is him sparing me." Hyunseung stated, making the Demons look at him.

     "Yeah, I mean all of us have his mark except for you, Kharon, and the SOLs." Minhyuk pointed out.

     "I think he just likes you or something," Suho stated, making his brothers even more confused, but then suddenly Taeil made a face that was very familiar to all of them.

     "Thinking face." The 6 Demons said in unison.

     "Let's make this as an advantage then." Taeil said, and then he looked at his brother Hyunseung and continued, "Can you go to the Sinner's school and get some information about the games he was saying?" Taeil asked, making Hyunseung look at him with shock, "Do you want me to die first?"

     "I'm not making you as a sacrifice. Let's just test the theory if the Sinner really does have a thing for you." Taeil answered.

     "You know doing that will only make Hyunseung's visit more suspicious." Suho pointed out.

     "I know, but it can put us in an advantage whether he'll bring his guard down or not," Taeil explained further.

      "Fine, I'll do it", Hyunseung said without any hesitation, making his brothers, except Taeil, shocked.

     "Do you have any idea of what could happen to you?" Minhyuk told his best friend. When Hyunseung was now looking at him, he added, "He can kill you then and there."

     "I know, but we don't have anything to start with Minhyuk. And risking something like this is all I can do since we'll be dealing with those fucking games. You'll be the only ones who will die if we break those conditions of him." Hyunseung explained, making Minhyuk silent and just nod in defeat.

     "Where's the school?" Hyunseung asked as he went towards Taeil. Taeil wrote down the address on a piece of paper and gave it to Hyunseung. Before Hyunseung could leave the room, Minhyuk grabbed Hyunseung's arm, stopping him from walking away.

     Hyunseung looked at Minhyuk, and without saying a word, Minhyuk hugged his best friend, "Please be careful," he told him. Hyunseung smiled and hugged him back, "I will."

     Minhyuk lets go of his best friend and Hyunseung walked out of the room to head to where the Sinner was.

     "If Hyunseung will gather information for us, what will we do then?" Jiyong asked.

     "How about giving us the soul first?" Yoochun asked, and Jackson nodded and went towards the SOLs, and like his other brothers, he gave the souls to them.

     "So what now?" Suho asked.

     "Well, we can't plan anything concrete without the information that Hyunseung might or might not get from the Sinner." Taeil explained, and then he looked at his brother and added, "But the least we could do is train for the games."

     "Train?" Minhyuk asked with confusion in his voice.

     "Yeah, train. Since we'll be doing those games without using our demonic forms, we must be in our best condition in our human forms like before." Taeil answered, making his brothers nod their heads in agreement before looking at Kharon. 

     Kharon looked at the sons one by one and said, "Then let's go to our training grounds."

AT THE UNNAMED SCHOOL...

     "We're here sir," the taxi driver said as he drove Hyunseung to the school where the Sinner is.

     "Thank you," Hyunseung said as he gave the money to the driver and exited the vehicle. He took a deep breath and entered the building. As soon as he entered the building, Hyunseung saw students and teachers preparing for the festival, and it seems like his presence was not that noticeable since everyone was busy.

     Continuing his walk, he heard a familiar voice that called out to him, "Are you lost cutie?" Hyunseung turned around and saw the owner of the voice.

      "The Sinner," Hyunseung whispered to himself as he looked at the man in front of him who is being surrounded by some scary-looking students. Hyunseung just made eye contact with the Sinner, and the Sinner went towards him as the students followed behind.

      "Hey Bobby, do you know this kid?" one of the students asked as he went a little closer to Hyunseung.

     "So his human name is Bobby." Hyunseung thought as he kept on staring at the student in front of him who is becoming very pissed off by his unwanted presence.

     "Who do you think you are, huh punk?" the same student angrily said as he was about to grab Hyunseung's collar, but the Sinner stopped him from doing so and said, "I know him". Then he pushed the student's hand away from him.

     "So leave us," Bobby ordered as he still kept an eye on Hyunseung, a smirk still on his face.

     The students just looked at the Sinner weirdly, but one of them shrugged his shoulders and said, "We'll be on the hideout if you need us." Then they left the Sinner and Hyunseung alone in the hallway.

     "What brings you here prince of lust?" Bobby asked as he closed the space between them. Hyunseung just looked at the Sinner's eyes and shrugged his shoulders and confidently said, "Spying and looking for information to defeat you," then he walked away from the Sinner.

     Bobby just laughed for a second and quickly followed Hyunseung who was by the way ignoring him. Hyunseung just kept on walking and looking at the bustling students and teachers. 

     The Sinner ran towards Hyunseung to catch up with him. When Bobby was an arm's length away from Hyunseung, he grabbed hold of Hyunseung's hand and pulled him towards him, making Hyunseung's face hit Bobby's chest.

     "Then why aren't you stalking your target then?" Bobby seductively asked as he looked at Hyunseung's eyes. Hyunseung pushed the Sinner away from him and said, "Why would I? You won't be saying anything to me anyway." Hyunseung coldly stated. Then he effortlessly pushed Bobby and started walking away from him again.

     "Are you playing hard to get cutie?" Bobby asked as he continued to follow Hyunseung.

     "Why? Is it working?" Hyunseung asked with a flirty voice while looking at the Sinner over his shoulder, making the Sinner smirk.

     "Hell yeah it is," the Sinner said as he, once again for the nth time, ran towards Hyunseung. But this time, the Sinner grabbed Hyunseung's waist and carried him over his shoulder like a sack.

     "W-what the...let me go, Bobby!" Hyunseung shouted as he tried to escape from the Sinners grasp.

     "Damn baby, hearing my name escape from those lips make me want you to scream my name even louder," Bobby said as he continued carrying Hyunseung from his shoulder. Hyunseung stopped struggling and just slumped down his body as he let the Sinner carry him.

     "You got tired?" the Sinner asked, and Hyunseung just sighed and continued looking at his surroundings. Everyone was looking at them. It was strange for them to see their 'king' carrying someone they weren't familiar with, but no one dared to ask him anything.

     "Where are we going?" Hyunseung asked, and to his surprise, the Sinner replied, "We're going to the battlegrounds where we will be using two days from now."

     The Sinner finally put Hyunseung down, and there, he saw a soccer field.

     "And this is?" Hyunseung asked, and Bobby went in front of him and opened his arms wide before looking back at Hyunseung.

      "This is our battleground," Bobby said with a prideful look on his face.

     Hyunseung looked at the soccer field, but he just eyed the field weirdly. The Sinner saw this and just smirked and walked towards Hyunseung. Then he covered Hyunseung's eyes and whispered in his ear, "videtur". He removed his hands from Hyunseung's eyes right after, and Hyunseung widened his eyes in shock when he saw the arena in front of him. But what shocked him, even more, was the location of the arena.

     "We're in hell?" Hyunseung asked as he looked at the Sinner and back at the arena in front of him.

     "Yup, and this..." the Sinner said, pulling Hyunseung towards him and hugging him. Bobby leaned his head closer to Hyunseung's ear and whispered something that made Hyunseung run up a chill on his spine "This is where I'll kill all of your brothers whether they follow my conditions or not. Then I'll fuck you, then and there while you mourn and weep for them."

     Hyunseung quickly pushed the Sinner away from him, and their surroundings went back to the school grounds. Before Bobby could even come close to Hyunseung, someone called out for the Sinner, making them both look at the owner of the voice. Near the gate, they saw a woman who walked towards them with a superior aura surrounding her.

     "It's the ghoul from before," Hyunseung stated to himself as the woman stopped in front of him and the Sinner.

     "Who are you and what are you doing here in the school grounds?" the woman asked with authority present in her voice. And before Hyunseung could talk, Bobby answered and said, "He's a friend, and he was just about to leave."

     The woman looked at Hyunseung once more and then looked back at the Sinner, "Meet me at my office, Bobby Kim." Then she left the two alone.

     "I should get going," Bobby said with a grin. But before Hyunseung could get away from the Sinner, Bobby grabbed hold of his arms and pulled Hyunseung towards him. He made Hyunseung face the Sinner and gripped his arms tighter.

     "Let go of me, Bobby Kim," Hyunseung said as he tried to tug his arm from the grip of the Sinner.

     "I really like the sound of this body's name coming out from your lips," the Sinner said as he pulled Hyunseung closer to him. Then he wrapped his other arm around Hyunseung's waist.

     "Let go." Hyunseung taunted, and the Sinner just smirked at him.

     "I'll let you go, but first give me my reward," Bobby said, making Hyunseung confused.

     "Reward? For what?" Hyunseung asked as he tries to escape from the Sinners grasp.

      "My reward for showing you the battleground for the games. That's what you wanted to see right?" Bobby asked as he tightened his grip. Hyunseung tried to struggle, but when he realized Bobby was never going to let go of him, he sighed in defeat.

     "Fine, what reward do you want?" Hyunseung dared to ask as he looked at the Sinner who just made a smirk on his face.

     "How about a preview to what I will be getting once I kill your brothers?" the Sinner said.

     "What kind of preview?" Hyunseung asked as he ignored the second part of his sentence.

      "How about a kiss," the Sinner answered while caressing Hyunseung's bottom lip. Hyunseung looked at the Sinner, searching for something in his eyes that says that it was a joke, but apparently, he saw nothing. Only the seriousness of the Sinner's request. So Hyunseung clenched his fist and looked at the Sinner once again, "Fine."

     Bobby smirked as he loosened his grip from Hyunseung's arm. But not too loose where Hyunseung could run away from him. Hyunseung took a deep breath and looked at the Sinner's eyes. He reached for his neck and grabbed Bobby by the nape, then he closed the space in between their faces.

     "I'm sorry Junhyung." Hyunseung thought before pressing his lips on the Sinner.

     The Sinner pulled Hyunseung closer to him by grabbing the back of Hyunseung's head, to deepen the kiss. Hyunseung gasped at the action, and the Sinner took the opportunity to enter his tongue inside Hyunseung's mouth. 

     Bobby dominated the kiss and moved their tongue in sync. Hyunseung moaned in the kiss, shocking the Sinner and himself, which made the Sinner smirk in their heated kiss. Bobby caresses Hyunseung's back, and before he could do more, Hyunseung pushed Bobby away from him while catching his breath.

     "Ran out of breath baby?" Bobby asked, and before he could do anything further, Hyunseung ran towards the gate and left the Sinner all alone.

     "You truly are the Prince of Lust," Bobby stated with a grin. And then he went back inside the school building with his hands inside his pockets.

*****

Hyunseung ran as fast as he could while covering his lips. And every time he closed his eyes, he remembers the kiss he just shared minutes ago with the Sinner.

      "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Hyunseung repeatedly cursed as he ran towards the door that will lead him outside of the building. As he reached the school's gate, he stopped running to catch his breath. But then he started crying blood. He quickly wiped the tears from his cheeks and the tears that were still trying to escape from his eyes.

     "So this is what Jackson felt when he tried to flirt with the 6th Sinner," Hyunseung said as he looked at the building once more before running towards the streets to catch a taxi.

     Little did he know that someone was still keeping an eye on him inside the school building.

     "You know doing something like that will put you in a disadvantage," the Sinner's ghoul, Akira, said as she stood beside the Sinner.

     "I don't think so. And besides, I only showed him the arena, nothing more." Bobby stated as he walked towards the chair and sat on it.

     "I still don't get it. Why spare him?" the ghoul asked as she continued to look out the window, watching Hyunseung run down the street. She then took a deep breath and looked back at the Sinner.

     "It's just that the way he looked at me makes me feel more powerful compared to the look these mere mortals give me," Bobby answered. He placed his feet on top of the table and continued, "And besides, its good to have a pet, and a Prince of Lust to boot."

     "I hope you're right." The ghoul said as she looked back at the spot where Hyunseung was last seen, "But remember my king...Lust is always a man's greatest weakness."

- To be continued -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 6K 22
Warning : contains smut and yaoi if you are not a fan of the above DO NOT proceed Disclaimer: I don't own the characters all rights go to their right...
279K 17.8K 82
Belial froze, horrified. It didn't work? That is not possible. His voice had manipulated every human being until now. Is he immune? Or... "What are...
36.3K 1.6K 38
Book 2 of the supernatural world series' The prince of Heaven and the young angel of love , Adraniel is sent to earth to find his...
24.2K 1.4K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...