We are meant to be .. SHIVIKA✅

Av Nakuulsurbhi

Shivaay is the great businessman and he leads the Oberoi Empire in a way that awestrucks all the business lea... Mer

SSO introduction
Shivaay ka hate reason..
Truth Revealed. Heart broken
Shivaay's bold decision
Proposal revealed at home. Annika"s Light intro
Shivaay's and Annika's meet
Shivika's meet
Promo (Separation?? Or trust??)
Shivika's Relationship grows fonder
Annika's first visit to OM
Test on True Love Begins
Things get heaty between Shivika
Shivaay hurts Annika
Bitter fake truth hurts Annika
Anika's turn
Shivaay realizes
Shivaay faces Annika
Annika and shivaay chat . #Shivika on ????
Annika's trick
Promo 🤩😍
Shivaay hurts for his deeds
Shivika in love
Shivaay 's special birthday
ShivaayAnnika ❤️
Annika gets insult
Shivaay's slapping speech
Shivika (HubbyWifey Chat ❤️)
Annika's little annoyance
Annika knows that she is pregnant❤️
Shivika ❤️❤️ Ansh❤️❤️
Token of appreciation
New story on the way.
Epilogue
Happy Ending

Shivika cute fights

6.3K 397 37
Av Nakuulsurbhi

From that morning, Shivaay ignores Annika after his shower. Annika looks confused to see him who behaves weird aftermath.
Shivaay looks on Annika from the mirror and he teases her with his words
Shivaay: what are you looking at me? Have ur shower faster, before anyone enters this room.

Annika: what? So, you don't want to clear my confusion about my course training in Pune? You are not serious about this matter now.

Shivaay: Annika, stop being over reacting okay. We shall discuss about this later. First go and take shower because everyone should be gathered at dining hall for breakfast. Quick.

He caress his hair, wears watch and pats on her shoulder and says quick ha.

At outside of their room, Shivaay called Chandna and said that " don't tell her anything about the news, I keep that surprise for her, let the management call her and inform tomorrow . I want to see the happiness and the wild Anika today as well "
Chandna says okay and smirks to see their both relationship level.

Annika at room, feeling confused and started to have battle between mind and heart.
Annika pov
Yeh bagadbilla ko kya hua aaj? I am telling to him that I have leave him for 5 months but he isn't reacting!! He seems to be relaxed? Acha, tho koi farak nahi padthahe uskiliye. So, is that me who is dying to leave him? He is such a businessman, he could do whatever he can do. But why he is not doing anything? Ouh, how can he say it by himself to me , that Annika , don't leave me? Because he already said that he doesn't want to block my aimbition. He proudly said to the association member in the party that I am going to Pune for the training and I will become an author. What will happen if I reject this offer? That too because it's hard to leave him? If he gets to know the reason that I don't want join the training is because of him, then he will be upset ! I don't want to give him such upsets again and at the same time I don't want to leave him for 5 months! On other side, only Chandna and me selected in this district for that precious opportunity. But shivaay, I can't leave you. Please shivaay, what can I do? Why should I do? Shivaay.

She starts to have tears on her eyes. As a wife , doting and loving her husband a lot, how could she leaves him? Just right 2 weeks of their marriage, one week was full with arguments, another week was the time for them to get along each other but again, this fate, makes them apart ...
she sighs and goes to have her shower. She puts on a beautiful red saree gifted by him. She expects a compliment from him, as he will sure will miss her if she goes away from him.
Shivaay enters the room to call her for breakfast as everyone is ready dining in.

Shivaay looks on Annika in that red saree. He gets mesmerized. He walks behind her, to admire her beauty on mirror. On other side, Annika takes the mangalsutra to wear around her tender neck, she sees shivaay from the mirror. The reflection of admire and love of him look clearly on his face. She drops down the nuptial chain and Shivaay catches it.

After marriage, this is another tie that he is proudly going to tie around her as he had some cold argument with them. He ties the nuptial chain by saying in his mind and heart that, this is our new bond as we start this day as our another wedding day, where after this I won't leave u, will always stand by u and will always love u. He whispers in his heart.
Annika expects shivaay would say something but no.
Shivaay fills vermillion in her partition by turning her around, chin her up, eye locks with her and says , Annika, it's been already late, and I am super hungry. Come let's go.

Annika gets annoyed to see his attitude!
Kanjoos Singh Oberoi!
Shivaay crooks his eye and face to her.. he knows that his naughty wife demands a compliment from him, but he wants to purposely arouse an irritating feel to her to see how she reacts to him if she gets anger.

Both of them dine in. All of them are having some chat time together and, Pinky says Dadi is birthday coming up in two days. Since Dadi also coming from trirupati tomorrow so we could have a celebrations
for her.
Om/Ru: yeah, another birthday celebration. Gonna have fun.
Annika looks confused as she cannot turn up for that celebration if she goes to Pune.
She looks on shivaay, she signals him by crooking and nodding head but he seems to ignore and shrugs off.
Annika shows annoyed pout to him.
Shivaay: yeah, Dadi is most special person in this house. So we gonna have the best celebration for her. I will call all of her friends so that she can rewind the memories with them. That's my responsibility.

Pinky: so me and Jhanvi di will take care on caterings.

Shakti : bhaisab and me will arrange people  on the decorations and further requirements.
Pinky looks at confused Annika.

Pinky: Annika, why are u looking gloomy today? Any problem? Acha, tell me, what's u gonna do? Adik, how can I ask my bahu to work. U just take care on everything and do the checklists ok?

Annika thinks how will she say that she will not be the part of celebration? This shivaay doesnt want to react on anything! What's cracked up in his mind?

Annika sighs and says "kuch nahi pinky mom. Theek hai, I will take care of it" she leaves the dinning table.

Pinky: areh, Annika, u didn't eat anything also? Why?

Shivaay: Annika, don't skip breakfast, that's not good for health.

Annika: no worries. You don't need to worry about me shivaay, I am okay. I will eat later Pinky ma.

Pinky : shivaay, u had fight with her?

Shivaay: no mom. We are fine with each other. Maybe she is not fine or having mood swing. I will take care of her. So, we shall start our preparation tomorrow.

Annika in the room gets fed up. She finally decides to go because that's why shivaay indirects signs her. 
She with full of hatred, throwing all her clothes into her luggage.

Shivaay enters the room and make some calls to Dadi's friend which he got from Khanna. While he is inviting his Dadi's friend, he sees Annika an dher reaction.
Annika seems doesn't care on him and keeps throwing her clothes to her luggage.

Shivaay: what are u doing Annika?

Annika: Washing my clothes !!! Can't u see ? Packing my clothes!

Shivaay: this is not called packing. It's throwing the clothes. U know, throwing . He nods his head to make her understand.

Annika: so what? Does it bother u? When my absence does nothing with u so why r u reacting to see my packing style ??

Shivaay: okay You carry on and I have to go office and back at night. Don't wait for me until dinner, have it if u are angry.

Annika: okay. Go.

Shivaay: what? Don't want to give a morning kiss?

Annika: practice from today. Because u can't get that kiss for another 5 months! Go.

Shivaay: wow. Nice lecture. Is that u don't give so I can give right?
Shivaay gives a quick peck to her and leaves.

Annika pov
There is a limit. A wife is packing clothes her but he seems to have no reaction. He doesn't even ask about me! And upperse, he doesn't even care about me wearing a saree gifted by him! Stone singh Oberoi! He doesn't even feel to see I can't join for Dadi's birthday.

At night, shivaay backs from office. Pinky updates him about the birthday celebration and she informs him that Annika doesn't take her lunch and dinner also. "Shivaay, if there is any problem na, just sort it off, don't let my bahu starve in hungry"

Shivaay: what? She doesn't take her lunch and dinner? I think her naaraz mood is 💯 % by now. This is the time that I should deal with her.

Annika is standing at pool side.
Shivaay: hey Annika, how are u my honey? Had u dinner? Didn't sleep it?

He back hugs her and holds her waist tightly.
She gets angry, and pats on that hands and ask him to take off otherwise she will bite his hands.

Shivaay: wow, since when my wife becomes a beast? Haha

Annika: shivaay. I am in no mood to fight with u. Just leave me alone and go to room. Leave me alone.

Shivaay: kya hua mere biwi ko? Itna gussa bhi hata hei? Hey Annika, chill na? What happen?

Annika: so u don't know what's the problem running through my mind since morning? There is a limit shivaay! Sometimes u get romantic, sometimes u becomes stone as well!

Shivaay: okay tell me now. WhTs the matter?

Annika: I said I am going to Pune, but u didn't care!
Shivaay: that all? Itne small matter?

Annika: what??? Then, I wear that red saree, which u gifted, are u kanjoos in giving compliment? U didn't even care on my look with that saree! U didn't compliment me !

Shivaay: Ouh, I forgot maybe. Okay. Then?

Annika(grins her teeth): I can't join Dadi's birthday celebration but u didn't care on that!

Shivaay: next year can na? Small matter Annika. Come let's have dinner.

Annika: get lost. I don't want to come! I am angry with u today! Don't dare to talk with me! Get lost from here!

Shivaay: haaaa. This is what I want to see from u..

Annika: what?

Shivaay: that how would u be like when u are angry with me.. I can see it well now.

Annika: desperate enough to see my anger? Before I say something, get lost from here because it's not easy to cool me down , convince me when I am angry.

Shivaay: don't challenge me! I will prove that I can convince u..

Annika: in ur dreams. Even my chameli won't dare to do that.

Shivaay: kya chameli? I wanted to ask u , whose that chameli? Goon?

Annika: chameli is my cepal. Now u go if not I will strangle ur neck with my extreme anger. As u don't know how to chill me down.

Shivaay: aww. Again strange names by strange Annika. Anyway, leave that now .I accepted the challenge. So Now u wait and watch babe.

Shivaay holds her wrist and knees , lifts her up.

Annika: don't think that if u lift me in bridal style and kiss me, I will get chill off. Don't dream

Shivaay swings her about few times like doodling a baby.

Annika: I am still angry. All these acts are waste. Let me down.

Shivaay: as u wished.

Shivaay throws her into the pool. Annika gets drenched and stares on him by clearing her messy hair and her favorite yellow anarkali suites.

Shivaay gets down into the pool slowly but angry Annika walks towards him and pushes him down .

Shivaay hugs her tightly and says listen carefully " you will attend that raining course for sure but yes not to Pune, u look drop dead gorgeous in that saree, I wished u could wear that on night, u will be with me during Dadi's birthday"

Annika: what? How's that possible?

Shivaay: wait and see. So now, u are convinced? Chilled off?
Annika: no. U are poor in convincing me from anger.
Shivaay: Annika, if u know how to get extremely anger, then I know how to manaofying u.

Annika: let me see how.

Shivaay: u wanna see. See

He blacknees himself by Back twisting Annika's hand, pulling Annika more into him, he hugs her tightly and kisses her in that pool which makes Annika to get different kind of feeling. First time, in the pool with her love. Hugging tightly. Swapping around in the water. Again shivaay lifts her up in bridal style, and get into their room. With that water droplets, he kisses her forehead, cheek and lips too.
He says " a beautiful rose doesn't always need a compliment"

Annika blushes.

Early in the morning, Annika receives a call from the management.
Person: hello, May I speak to Mrs Annika.
Annika: yes it's me.
Person: good Morning mam. Sorry to disturb you. I would like to announce that the training course under Mr Mihir Swasti has been transferred to Mumbai. The location and address will be shared to ur email. So, please check to ur mail.
Annika: what? Trans located? But why all of sudden?
Person: mam, it's already trans located before a week. As it was the stern request from the businessman mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi as he says he will take care of all the expected expenses and bear all the responsibility as well. So please check you mail and mark the terms and conditions again mam. Thanks. Have a nice day ahead.

Annika gets happy and jumps from the bed. She watches her husband sleeping in peace. That's y he was very strong and doesn't care to see her packing.

Annika lays to shivaay, she whipers "nautanki patidev"

she gets into the blanket as he covers himself when the sunshine peeps into their window. She begin to shower kisses on his forehead and two cheeks by saying "Thank You Honey"

Shivaay opens up his eyes and says, u are welcome Honey and kisses her the same as she did. He says
" if you promise me that will wake me up by kissing this way na, I am ready to surprise u everyday"

Annika: cheapde. Wake up. I am hungry already. Didn't eat properly yesterday . Quick.

Shivaay: wait Annika. Starve in hungry for a while. Let's romance first.

Annika and shivaay shares a romantic moment.

Annika feels happy to see her Shivaay's surprise in conducting Mihir Swasti's training course in Mumbai where she can enjoy spending time with her hubby and also attends the course to make her dream comes true.

Precap: 3 months leap, Annika's pregnancy.

Guys, there might be one or two last chapters more.

Thanks for huge support in reading, voting and commenting. It's great pleasure for me to receive such overwhelming comments from all of u.
We are meant to be Shivika ❤️❤️

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

377K 59.7K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...
12.9K 1.7K 19
A crime and law related short story. Talks about sensitive content like Marital rape and Self harm. Stay away if you get triggered by such content. ...
139K 7.5K 30
After coming back from jail after 5 years, the great Wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi was no more. He lost his old charm, attitude and happiness. He wa...
201K 15.7K 88
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...