Black Mask

By JesseDCBU

in this series we focus on the mobster Black Mask and his rise to power (Canon to the DCBU established by @Jo... More

《~~Prologue~~》
Waddling down the street
Gothamite NO MORE
Smallville
City that made Me
King Dethroned
Birth of the Mask

Now this is Business!

70 2 0
By JesseDCBU

"Yes.. mhm, you will not be disappointed Mr. Cobblepot I mean.... 75% of a political power is nothing to scoff at! Nice doing business with you!" I hung up the call, as I glanced around the balcony as pigeons stares at me "I'm no bird loving creep like Cobblepot SHOO!" The birds flew away In a panic, I chuckled as I walked off the balcony into Falcone suite, I looked at the mask which I hung on display "I Believe we got a customer waiting... and I will not risk my face revealing me..." I put on the mask "we must be off, C'mon Mr. Napier..." by the time we got there the city was awfully quiet, as I was reaching out to take the payment a bunch of men appeared... the Red Hood gang...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 9.7K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...