Rain || Minsung

Od MeltingRaindrops

"Your smile was really cute despite the rain." ... Více

| 1 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |

| 2 |

3K 196 13
Od MeltingRaindrops

It rained once again.

I saw you with your umbrella and rain boots playing in the puddles. Your smile was really cute despite the rain.

I only admired you from afar as always since I wasn't allowed to walk away from my house just to meet you. I frowned a bit knowing that we couldn't friends now but I knew someday we could.

As you were playing, all I could do was watch you have fun all by yourself to pass the time, but suddenly you glanced over to my side.

The moment you saw me you gave the biggest wave and smile. I also waved back at you with my pink dusted cheeks and thought that you were cute.

I saw how you were about to walk over but stopped in place when you saw my mom yelling at me, pulling me back into the house.

I look back for a second and saw how you cutely gripped your shorts, pouting a little with your umbrella laying on the wet concrete making me smile.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

105K 4.3K 36
DISCLAIMER: This story was written a bit badly since this was my first ever story. This story is currently being re-written. The title of the re-writ...
25.4K 510 24
Jisung is a popular boy in college when a new student comes. His name is Lee Minho. Jisung thought Minho was in love with him. But I guess he thought...
323K 14.9K 63
don't you just hate it when you find out flowers aren't for you? story © -minhopetals cover © twistedmalik
624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...