Siren Song (All Might x Reade...

Per Smemerline

Before he became Izuku's teacher, All Might was a young Symbol of peace. Amidst all the business of defeatin... Més

Chapter 1: Serenade
Chapter 2: A Proposition
Chapter 3: Belongings
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 6: Do you even lift?
Chapter 7: Protein Powder
Chapter 8: Family
Chapter 9: Tartarus
Chapter 10: Cake
Chapter 11: Movies
Halloween special Pt.1
Halloween Pt. 2
Chapter 12: Routine
Chapter 13: Super Suit
Chapter 14: Coffee Shop
Chapter 15: Back to the Prison
Fixing stuff
Chapter 16: Lunch
Chapter 17: Girls Night
Chapter 18: The Bar
Chapter 19: The Dream
Requests?
Chapter 20: The Hangover
Chapter 21: Open Mic Night
Chapter 22: Runaway
Chapter 23: Pizza Time
Fan Art (Updated 11-3-19)
Chapter 24: Chiara
Chapter 25: So Close
Chaoter 25: An Offer
Chapter 26: Publicity
Halloween Special
Chapter 27: Reunited
Announcement: New cover
Update:
Chapter 28: Brienne
Chapter 29: Good Bye for Now
Chapter 30: Sorahiko
Chapter 31: Nana
Chapter 32: Lights, Camera, Action!
Chapter 33: The Premiere
Chapter 34: Hiding Away
***Chapter 35: The Fitting***
Chapter 36: The Gala
******Chapter 37: Closer********
Chapter 38: The final confrontation
Chapter 39: The hospital
Chapter 40: Healing
The End

Chapter 5: Busy Day

10.1K 314 710
Per Smemerline

You woke the next morning wrapped in the warmth of the fuzzy blanket, hearing unfamiliar voices drift in from the hallway. It took you a minute to remember where you were: Might Towers. You looked at your phone for the time: 10 am. You breathed a sigh of relief, you were worried you'd accidentally sleep until late in the afternoon. Reluctantly, you unwrapped yourself from your fuzzy blanket burrito and sat up, trying to get up the energy to stand. You still felt tired from your adjustment to living on land, but the drowsiness was receding. With a final sigh of resignation, you rubbed the sleep from your eyes and trudged into the bathroom, brushing your teeth and making yourself look presentable in case you had to meet the voices in the hallway. You threw on a cute outfit you'd bought the day before and threw your phone in your pocket. Taking a deep breath, you quietly opened the door and crept into the hall, listening to the voices. The apartment felt chilly, like the thermostat was set much too low. He probably needs to keep it cold since he's so dang massive. Guess I'll just freeze to death. They seemed to be coming from the office down the hall. You couldn't exactly determine what they were saying from so far away, but you knew there was Toshi, and three other men.

Their voices were serious, hushed and frantic. You tiptoed down the hall, trying to decipher what they were talking about.

"We don't have any more time to waste. If this girls quirk is like you said, this is our best opportunity." The voice sounded like it belonged to a young man, someone probably just starting their career.

"If we're gonna do this we have to make sure that we're 100% certain she can do it." This voice was much older, more crotchety. "This is too important to risk on some amateur. We're running out of time."

"I know her quirk is what we need. It's the best chance we've got." Toshi was speaking now. "I won't let what happened with... with Nana happen again." He sounded distressed.

"Well, where the hell is she? Just gonna sleep the day away? Be careful Toshinori, someone like her may try to take advantage of you."

"Thank you for your concern, Gran Torino. Everything is fine. I'm sure she's just tired after all the changes. She had a bit of trauma yesterday anyways."

"Trauma?" The young voice asked, "What happened?"

"A man in an alley who worked for All for One tried to attack her."

"So he knows. The element of surprise is lost." You heard the younger man sigh.

"Well we don't have time to sit around. Go-" The old man began.

"Good morning," you stepped timidly into Toshinori's office. Just as you suspected, the youthful voice belonged to a tall man with dark brown hair. He wore a button up shirt and tie, looking like he was going to a business meeting. He looked very serious, but his face had kind features. The other young guy, who was standing closest to All Might looked terribly cold and unfriendly. He was tall and lanky, with green and blonde hair, and yellow glass perched on the edge of his nose. He looked frustrated. The other man was much older and worn. The way his back hunched made him look like he was once very tall, but was now in the process of shrinking due to age. He wore a white and yellow hero suit, a mask covering most of his features. Toshi sat at his desk in his normal casual garb. His head was propped up by one hand, obviously frustrated by the conversation he was having, but he became much more chipper once you walked into the room.

"Ah! Good morning! I hope you slept well." His smile was slightly strained.

"Yeah, I slept fine," you fidgeted shyly, trying to ignore the three unfamiliar sets of eyes that were scanning you from top to bottom.

"That's good! Allow me to introduce you to the men we'll be working with for the next few months. This is my teacher, Gran Torino." He directed you to the older man. You shook his hand gently.

"Nice to meet you, I'm (y/n)" You chirped, doing your best to give him a genuine smile. It must've worked because his scowl softened and a small semblance of a smile curled the corners of his lips.

"This is Mr.Tsukauchi, a friend of mine from the local police force."

"Nice to meet you," he took your hand in his, shaking it firmly and excitedly.

"The pleasure is mine. I'm excited to work with you. Toshi has been telling us all about your quirk."

"And this is my sidekick, Sir Nighteye!" He gestured to the green-haired man beside him.

"Nice to meet you!" You said nervously, holding out your hand to introduce yourself. He looked at it form a moment, arms crossed with no intention of uncrossing them. He looked like he was appraising you, determining whether you were worth his time or not. You shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot, pulling your hand back to yourself and looking away as everyone stared at the two of you uncomfortably.

"We were just making our plan of action. Why don't you have a seat?" Toshi broke the awkward encounter, waving his hand towards the empty chair on the other side of him.. You quickly sat down, hoping that they didn't realize you'd been eavesdropping before you entered.

"Well, Toshinori. Have you told her everything?" Gran Torino asked. The small man almost seemed to scare the number one hero, it was almost comical.

"Well... I... not all of it."

You looked around at the men. Tsukauchi sighed and rubbed his eyes, while Gran Torino glared at him.

"So, you got her to sign up without telling her what she was signing up for? Toshinori, you fool."

"I didn't really ask her..." He dug his hole deeper.

"Then why is she here?!" Gran Torino stood up, All Might trembled a bit.

"She- I brought her here and said I'd pay her if she did it. I didn't ask her to come here, I just brought her."

"So you kidnapped her?" Night Eye said, burying his face in his palms.

"No! I just-"

"Stop! Miss, did he kidnap you?" Tsukauchi looked at you, he was utterly exasperated.

"Well... kind of? I agreed to stay though, I guess."

"And did he tell you what we needed you for?" The old man asked.

"He didn't go into detail."

"Toshinori..." The old man sighed angrily. "You need to tell her before we do anything."

"I was going to! I just didn't have the chance. (Y/N), please let me explain to you what's going on."

"That'd be great," you said with a slight nip or sarcasm. You were tired of the men ragging on Toshi, but also scared as to what you were getting yourself into. It sounded like there was more to it than just some big bad villain.

"Well... where do I begin?" His face darkened as he told the long story of a villain named "All for One", a selfish man who had been stealing the quirks of others and stockpiling them to make himself the most powerful villain ever known.

"Have you ever encountered him before?" You asked, suddenly realizing just how big and terrifying the task ahead of you was. You picked at your cuticles nervously, legs restlessly fidgeting under the chair.

"Well... yes..." You felt an aura of mourning fill the room. "The last time we fought All for One, he killed my master. I was much younger"

You didn't know what to say. He looked utterly devastated, the others did too. If the person who trained the world's number one hero couldn't defeat him, what chance did you have?

Before you could try and say anything, Toshinori spoke again, breaking the awkward silence. "That was a long time ago, though. This time we will defeat him. I know we will." The determination in his face instantly brightened the room, setting a small flutter in your stomach. His blue eyes bore into you. "With your quirk, we won't fail."

Your throat felt like the sahara desert. If you were nervous before, now you were terrified. There was a huge conflict inside of you, you knew you had no choice but to help (even if you wouldn't survive), if the world depended on this, you couldn't say no. On the other hand, hiding in the cave for the rest of your life didn't sound so bad.

You gulped loudly. "S-so what's the plan?"

"Well, the main goal would be for you to drain all the power he'd accumulated, rendering him quirkless" The bespectacled man stated , folding his hands in his lap and leaning forward. The way he stated it, it sounded to simple.

"Then we will apprehend him and he will spend the rest of his life in prison," Tsukauchi added.

"I see..."

"Before we can make any concrete plans we need to get a look at your quirk," The old man grumbled, eying you up and down again.

"Shall we take this downstairs, then?" Toshi asked, standing up and ushering people out the door. Gran Torino grumbled and made his way to the elevator and you and the other three men followed.

"I know you're probably really intimidated and afraid by all of this, but we can discuss and explain everything in detail later. Obviously the old man is in a bit of a hurry to see what you can do," Toshinori gently touched your elbow reassuringly.

"I-it's fine" you stuttered, following everyone into the elevator. You only went down one floor after Toshi pressed the button.

"I really don't understand why you don't have any stairs in this place," Gran Torino grumbled.

"I wasn't the one who designed it," Toshinori defended himself. Why was he so damn scared of this old man?

"It'll make you lazy. This lavish lifestyle is unbefitting of a hero."

Toshinori sighed, ignoring the mans complaints as the elevator door opened. You were instantly hit with a familiar smell: salt water. You stepped off the elevator and looked at the room around you. It was a large gym, almost every wall covered in windows, the floor covered in a pristine black carpet. The gym equipment was bigger and bulkier than you'd ever seen. Weights that looked as big as your entire torso sat on the floor, nothing looked even humanly possible to exercise with, no wonder he was so frickin' enormous. He led you through the labyrinth of equipment, past rooms that looked like a spa and a sauna, and then in through a door that lead to an enormous pool. It didn't look like your typical gym pool with white towels and white walls, instead it was on a balcony, built out of natural rock wood and overlooking the pool looked about 8 feet deep, and long enough for you to swim laps. A small hot tub sat near one corner of the pool, and there was a small waterfall on the opposite end.

"Holy shit..." You mumbled under your breath. How does this fit on the top floor of an apartment building?

The three men sat in a row of pool chairs, staring at you expectantly as you awkwardly looked at the pool.

"Well? What're you waiting on?" The old man grumbled.

"Umm... do you just... want me to get in the pool?"

"Well... yeah, show us your quirk." The bespectacled man looked at you incredulously.

"Um... okay... well could you look away so I could undress?"

The four men blushed, instantly closing their eyes and looking away.

"Thanks..." you sighed, slightly aggravated. You didn't like being the center of attention, you never had. Being here and putting yourself on display made you feel like a circus act. But, if it meant that Toshi would be one of the ones giving you attention, then it would be at least a little worth it.

You made quick work of your clothes, tossing them onto an empty chair as to not let them get wet, then jumped into the water. You were surprised that the water wasn't chlorinated. Just as the smell led you to believe, it was saltwater. Not only was the water nice and warm, it felt much cleaner and more refreshing than the ocean water you were used to. There wasn't any nasty seaweed wrapping around your tail, no sand getting into all of your nooks and crannies.You didn't really know that there would be much of a difference, but there was. It was also much better than chlorinated water, which stung your eyes and burned your lungs.

"You can open your eyes now," you called to the men. You had used your long ivory locks to cover your breasts, not that you were embarrassed (plenty of people had seen them after your years in the ocean), but you figured it better to shield the two men from the indecency. It wouldn't make a very good first impression. You laid your head on your arms on the side of the pool, taking a quick second to look at Toshi.

The men opened their eyes and cautiously looked at you. Gran Torino instantly got up and started walking around the pool, looking at you from all angles as he and Tsukauchi discussed something you weren't really paying attention to. The only thing you could look at was Toshinori.

He had seen you like this twice before, but in this light it took on a whole new level of beauty. You looked at him dreamily, long lashes batting at him as he watched you. Whether or not you were doing it to purposefully entice him or not, that was the effect it was having on him as his heart did flips. He looked at you as if you were a masterpiece, his eyes awestruck and never leaving your body. You blushed as he watched you, gently biting your bottom lip and wishing you were the only two in the room. He saw you catch him staring, and blushed and turned away.

"So what can you do like this?" Nighteye asked, tearing your attention away from Toshi.

"Well... um...:" You suddenly blanked on what your quirk did. "I can... sing songs!" You said the first thing that came to your mind.

"You can... sing songs?" The old man gaped at you, the two of you both knew it was an incredibly stupid thing to say.

"No, I mean... I can sing and hypnotize people I guess. And then when they're hypnotized I can... drain..." You said the last part quietly.

"And how does the song hypnotize them?" Tsukauchi asked with genuine interest, no judgement at all.

"Well... I don't know. It doesn't just work on absolutely everybody and I can't choose who I hypnotize. Whoever hears will become hypnotized. Likewise, If someone can't hear me it wont work. It works best when I surprise people or have their undivided attention."

"And what do you do once they're hypnotized?"

"Well..." You clenched your fists, "I can suck their quirk from them through their neck."

"And what do you do with the power?" Gran Torino asked, his voice vaguely disgusted.

"I don't... nothing... It's just like a hunger that's filled for me... If I don't do it it just makes me sick. But unless I drain a person's entire quirk it will always regenerate. It... I'm not sure but I think my body can use that energy to heal me."

"Hm..." Gran torino rubbed his chin. "Can you do it out of that form? What is the extent of your healing?"

"No. Just like this. I'm... practically quirkless out of water." You spat the last part bitterly. It was always a distressing fact you dealt with in highschool. It's not fun being a one trick pony. "I'm not sure how much I can heal... Infection is something I can't do. Viruses, colds, that kind of thing either. The worst break I've had is a broken wrist and I healed that in my form."

"How much water do you need to transform?"

"Well... a drop isn't enough. I'm not really sure. As long as my legs are fully submerged or wet. You could drench me with a hose and that'd work I think".

"Interesting."

"Perhaps a demonstration would be best," Toshinori spoke up, standing from his chair and pulling his T-shirt off from over his head. You galked at his shirtlessness, not realizing just how much muscle he'd been hiding.

"Is that really necessary?" Gran Torino sighed as Toshi threw his pants off to reveal his swim trunks underneath.

"You just wanna show off your body, don't you?" Tsukauchi teased. They must've been close friends from the way they bantered with each other.

Nighteye sighed and rolled his eyes, leaning back in his chair and looking away from his partner being a fool.

"I think it's only fitting we get a real life demonstration. This has happened to me before, so I'll be fine." he said innocently as he descended the stairs into the water. "Shall we, (y/n)?" He asked.

"Sure... I guess... but do you have any ear plugs for them or something? I don't want you guys to all fall in the pool."

"Oh! Yes! In my pocket there are some earplugs. Feel free to use those." Toshi pointed over to where his pants were laying on the chair.

"Alright, but no funny business, got it?" The senior growled at you. Tsukauchi went to the mans shorts and pulled out three pairs of bright orange ear plugs.

"I'll do my best!" You held your hands up, already exhausted by this old man's accusatory nature. For a moment, you almost thought you heard Sir Nighteye snicker at your sass, but his face was as still as a marble statue.Toshinori waded over to you, a calm expression on his face. He was nowhere near as nervous as you.

"Well," Tsukauchi popped the earplugs in, "ready when you are!" He yelled slightly too loud.

The old man nodded in agreement, and the spotlight was yours. You nervously looked over at Toshi.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I trust you." He smiled reassuringly.

"Well... okay," you mumbled. You were incredibly terrified. You were always afraid of public speaking, but singing? This was a whole other ball game. You'd never sang for a group of people, one person was as high as you'd risk. The three men looked at you expectantly, and you gulped audibly.

Just focus on Toshi, you told yourself, looking into his eyes for comfort.

With a final breath of courage, you ignored the other men and began your song.

Your melody was wordless, hauntingly echoing around the pool and trailing out across the air. You ignored the men outside of the pool, instead focusing all of your efforts on the large man in front of you. His eyes were glazed over, just as they were before. His mouth slightly ajar, he slowly tiptoed through the water towards you, enchanted by your voice. You didn't stop, even when he was directly in front of you. Instead you swam in circles around him and continued singing, showing the full extent of your hypnosis. For a moment you glanced at his neck, a rumble in your stomach tempting you to seek your teeth into the meat of his throat, but you resisted. You could tell the others were enthralled too, though not hypnotized, as your silky notes flew through the air. Even though they could barely hear you through the earplugs, you could tell that they were in awe. Your voice was nothing they'd ever heard before, more beautiful and enchanting than a choir of violins.

With a final breath, you threaded your notes through the air, gently weaving your hand through one of Toshinoris golden locks. As your song ended, you gently pinched his meaty cheek, chuckling as his eyes snapped back in to focus.

"Did it work?" He mumbled hoarsely, looking around to collect his bearings, and smirking a little when he saw you had his arms around him. Ignoring the fact that your bare chests were nearly touching, Gran Torino spoke up.

"That was certainly something. Shameful is what it was. Toshinori, how could you let yourself be controlled like that?"

"Sorry, Gran Torino I-"

"What does it feel like?" Tsukauchi interrupted the two.

"Well..." He thought for a moment, "I don't really know. It's just like being asleep. One second she's singing, the next thing I know I wake up with no memory of what happened or how long I was out".

"So it's unlikely he'll be able to resist?" The old man asked.

"Unlikely. Unless she gets interrupted. Which means we'll have no make sure nothing stops her until the job is completely done. We'll only have one shot."

"Well we don't have time to waste. Let's go back to the office and workout our plan."

"Sounds good. Allow me to dry off first. (Y/N) will need some time as well." Toshi started his way up the steep stairs to the pool, leaving you wondering how exactly you'd get out. You were way too heavy to pull yourself over the edge, and you didn't exactly have any intent to use the sharp stairs. You looked at All Might, who seemed to understand your dilemma. Luckily for you, the other three were already in the other room heading for the elevator.

Leaning down over the edge of the pool, bending at the waist, Toshi grabbed you by your armpits and hoisted you over the edge. The tile around you was absolutely soaked, but he didn't seem to mind as he knelt down next to you, handing you a towel.

"I'll have someone come in and fix those stairs immediately so you can get out on your own" he smiled, ruffling your wet tresses.

"What the hell?" You giggled, pushing his hand away. His expression changed, instantly worried.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to overstep!" He apologized

"No, no! It's fine. I was teasing you!" You playfully swatted at his leg with your tail. He looked relieved as you smiled at him.

"Oh! Yes, haha! Sorry!" He chuckled. "Meet us up in the office when you're dry. I can order you some breakfast while we discuss the plan."

You suddenly realized how empty your stomach was. "Thanks! That'd be great!"

With that, he left you alone to dry off. You felt oddly relieved after everyone left. You'd shown off your quirk and apparently they deemed it as acceptable for what they needed. They didn't throw you out on the street or call you a monster and take you to jail. All things considered, you'd count that as a success. Your only problem was Nighteye, who obviously detested your existence, even more than the old man seemed to.

When you'd finally gotten dressed and made your way back to the office, Toshi seemed in much better spirits, the old man chuckling with him about something.

"Welcome back!" Toshi greeted you as you sat down. "We were just finalizing the plans."

"Woah, that was fast! I was only down there for a few minutes..."

"We had most everything predetermined, but we were just finalizing some final details." Tsukauchi said, reclining in the chair.

"Well that's good, you guys seem much more chipper now!" You observed.

The old man chuckled. "Honestly we were nervous as to whether or not you could do what the police said you could do, but I guess they were right!"

"Well I'm glad I'll be able to help," you said nervously. "So what exactly is the plan?"

"Well, exactly three months from today, we know that, All for One will be disembarking on a private ship to visit the island of Okino-Shima for some unknown business. There will be limited guard to keep everything hushed "

"So that's the perfect time to strike," All Might declared, "We'll take down All for One Once and for all." His normal smile was nowhere to be seen, instead his jaw was clenched, radiating a dull anger.

"We'll attack him when he's most vulnerable. Toshinori will keep his attention, and when the moment is right you'll lure him in with your quirk and drain his power. The police will be on standby, ready to capture him and seal him away." Gran Torino stated.

"That sounds... easy enough..." You said through gritted teeth, forcing a smile on your face. For any normal villain it would seem an easy feat. The bits and pieces you remembered from hero training would help with that. But this was the world's most dangerous villain, one who had hundreds of peoples quirks stored inside. The odds didn't seem to be in your favor.

"Our plan won't fail." All Might told everyone, putting his meaty hand on your shoulder to reassure you.

"I trust you all," you said, looking at the three men around you.

"The next thing to decide is your training regimen. We also have a test down at the police station for you."

"T-test?" Your body seized in fear again. Anything involving the police station seemed terribly unpleasant to you. What if they changed their mind and decided to lock you up?

"We want to see how completely you can drain people's quirks."

"B-but I don't want to hurt anybody! Not if they don't deserve it."

"Don't worry, you're just going to be removing the quirks of some of our most dangerous villains. It's much easier to contain them when there is no risk of them using their quirks to escape. You don't have to if you aren't comfortable, but we figured you'd get a little... peckish... so it's a 'you scratch my back I scratch yours situation'.Plus, Toshinori over there didn't exactly give you much to snack on the other day." The two men chuckled.

Oh... so they knew about that. Great.

"Well...Yeah that's fine. I can do that for you. I'll do anything I can to help"

"Thank you, I'll be around tomorrow to take you out, if Toshi will let me, that is..."

"Of course, Tsukauchi. I have no plans to begin her training until tomorrow evening."

"Don't waste time," The old man grumbled, "We need both of you in tip-top shape."

"I understand, Gran Torino," Toshi straightened up in his chair.

"Well... I need to get back to the office. You'd be surprised how much paperwork covert missions require. It was good meeting you, (Y/N). I look forward to working with you". Tsukauchi stood and shook your hand, the old man got up to follow him.

"It is good meeting you too. I'll do my best to help you however possible." You put on your best determined face, shaking their hands as they left the office. As Toshinori gave them their final goodbyes, the two of you were once again all alone.

"I'd say that meeting went well," He chuckled, leaning back in his chair. "Gran Torino seemed to like you."

"Really? I guess it was hard to tell from all the scowling," You giggled.

"He's a stern man... but he cares. I wouldn't be where I am now without him and my... master. Now, how about some breakfast? I'm sure you're starving." In all honesty, you were, in more ways than one. You hadn't eaten since yesterday, and you still weren't satisfied from not feeding until you were satisfied the other day. He reached into his drawer and pulled out a small leather menu. He handed it to you, and you opened it cautiously. There were pages upon pages of options, some hand written in and others printed on the fine paper. There were no prices listed, so you assumed he just had whatever he liked since it was his building.

"We'll call down and order you something. I'm sorry, but I generally don't keep much other than eggs and protein powder stocked in the fridge."

"Oh... okay... Do you just eat spoonfuls of protein powder?" You quickly flipped through the menu, landing on a page that said "Breakfast" In large golden letters.

"Haha! No... I put it in my drinks and such. Speaking of, we'll have to put you on a diet of sorts for your training. Not so you can lose weight," He stuttered, "The opposite actually. You'll need to gain some muscle mass and regain some of your nutrition. I'm sure eating nothing but raw fish wasn't exactly the best for you. Things high in protein would be best for you. You'll also need lots of fruits and vegetables."

You chuckled lightly, scornfully looking at your arms. Yeah, you were atrociously skinny, but you didn't want to gain too much weight. Your boobs and your butt were big enough as is, you just needed some meat on the rest of your body to even it out. Swimming heavily worked out your pectoral and glutes, making them pretty large. You remembered how small you used to be in high school. Not small in this malnourished way you were now, but more in a petite kind of way. You especially liked that Toshi could very easily pick you up, you seemed to fit just perfectly in his arms.

Don't think about those things! You internally smacked yourself. You can't go getting feelings for a man like this. You were a tool for him, nothing more. Plus, you'd only known him for two days. You didn't want to get your hopes up.

"Anything sound good? If you don't see what you like on there I'm sure the chef can whip something up if you just tell him what it is."

"No no! There's just so many options. You sure have a lot of American food on here."

"Yeah, I get cravings for it sometime. I went to college there."

"Wow! I didn't know that. Why America?"

"Uh- I was an exchange student..." He lied obviously. He seemed uncomfortable with the question.

"Huh. I'd love to travel. I've never Japan. I'll just go with the strawberry crepe I guess. I've never had a crepe before. It sounds good." You changed the subject quickly,

"Good choice, he actually uses a twist on a family recipe. I'll call it down. Anything else?"

"No, that's more than enough. I don't want to make myself sick by eating too much right away," you chuckled nervously. God why did I say that? You screeched at yourself. He didn't seem to notice your awkward statement, and quickly picked up the phone and called in your order.

"There will be a lot of times that you will be here by yourself. I go out on patrols daily, so if you ever need anything to eat feel free to call the restaurant downstairs, or head down there yourself."

"Okay... I will keep that in mind."

"And make sure you consume at least three meals a day. A month isn't a lot of time to gain muscle mass, but we have to do our best. A dietician will be in later to work on the specifics with you."

"This is definitely a lot... you only need me for one thing. I don't want to cause you too much trouble."

"It might be overwhelming, but we're basically trying to turn you into a hero in a month. These things take a lot of work, years even. I don't want to leave you defenseless in this fight."

"I... understand..." The word 'hero' rung around in your head. Did you want to be a hero? It was a dream you'd had years ago, but things had changed. What were your dreams anyways?

Toshinori looked at the clock, sighing as he leaned back in his chair. "Well, I have about ten minutes to get ready to head out. Is there anything you need before I go?"

"No... I'm fine. When will you be back?"

"I'll be back in the afternoon in time for us to eat dinner together. Then we'll start your training."

"What kind of training will we be doing?" You asked nervously. Thinking back to the gym, there was no way you'd be able to use any of that equipment.

"Not to worry, we'll start out easy. I won't push you too hard... yet," He smiled teasingly.

"Are you just worried my muscles will get bigger than yours and I'll replace you as the number one hero?" You chuckled.

He leaned back and laughed heartily. "Oh yes... I'm very terrified of that. What if you become a strong villain and decide to beat me up? I'll never survive..." He laughed sarcastically.

"Hell yeah I will! I could beat you up!" You giggled, the tint of your cheeks reddening slightly.

"Well, while you stay here and make nefarious plots, I'm going to go on patrol," He stood up from his chair, slowly making his way towards the door of his office as you followed. "If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to call Gutman. He can have a Chauffeur take you out if you need to go anywhere, just make sure you don't leave until after the dietician sees you. I trust you won't run away. I promise i'll be back soon."

He disappeared into his bedroom, you assumed to put on his hero garb, and you were left alone in the apartment. You sat down, pondering your options for the day. It'd be easier to think on a full stomach, so you patiently waited for your breakfast. Toshi finally left his room, looking painfully handsome in his suit. He said his final goodbye for the morning and opened the door to leave.

"Be safe..." You called after him quietly. He looked over his shoulder to gift you with a confident smile, and then he was off.

The apartment was eerily silent, the warmth of his presence obviously empty. You sat on the couch for a few minutes, flipping through your phone as you waited. Suddenly, you heard the elevator ping, and a voice called to you.

"Good morning, Miss (L/N). How are you faring this morning?" It was gutman, the kind old man that you had seen the day before.

"I'm doing well. How are you?" You smiled at him, glad to not be alone. He carried a large silver tray, with a matching silver lid covering it's contents.

"I'm doing well. Glad to see your injuries are looking healed. The doctor has done wonderful things for Mr. Might. I knew he'd be able to help you. Shall I put this on the counter for you?" He headed towards the kitchen.

"Uh... sure!" You said, hopping off of the couch to follow him into the kitchen. You were unused to being waited on. It was an uncomfortable dynamic for you. You were used to doing everything for yourself.

"I hope you enjoy. Our chef is one of the best around."

"It smells delicious!" You looked at the tray as he lifted the lid, the steam pouring from it emitting a delicious fruity odor. The crepe looked pretty much how you expected it would, with strawberries and whipped cream covering it.

"It looks amazing!" You drooled, stomach growling audibly.

"I'm sure it will taste amazing too! I will leave you to your meal. I invite you to come down to the front desk some time today! It would be lovely to talk to you a bit." He smiled genuinely.

"Of course," you smiled. You followed him to the elevator, promising to meet him later and get to know each other better. As soon as the door to the elevator closed, you practically bolted back to the crepe, unable to resist the temptation or rumbling of your stomach anymore. You had to search the cabinets for silverware. You found some, placed them on the tray, and then looked through the fridge for something to drink. Toshi wasn't lying, he really did only have protein shakes and eggs. Luckily for you, there was a carton of orange juice, the perfect thing for breakfast. Your poured yourself a large glass, and then went to go eat your lunch from the comfort of your bed. You would've sat on the couch, but it felt disrespectful. So, you turned the tv on and carefully munched on your crepe. It tasted as deliciously as it smelled.

You weren't sure what to watch on the tv, so you settled on the news again. Secretly you were hoping to get to see Toshi in action again, get to see his power.

According to him, the dietician would be here soon, so you couldn't get too comfortable. You quickly finished your meal and washed the dishes, unsure of what to do with them now that you were done. You decided to just neatly place the plate on the counter, tray and all.

As you sat back on the couch, you heard the ding of the elevator. Was Toshi back for something? Or was the the dietician?

You heard a woman's voice gently call through the halls. "Good morning! Anybody home?" Her heeled footsteps clicked towards you, and you frantically stood up to meet her. She entered the room, her short red hair bouncing against her cheeks. She looked very official in her dark blue dress-suit. Her face was rosey and freckled, only looking a few years older than you. She was beautiful, and her confidence radiated through the empty halls.

"Good morning!" You greeted her shyly.

"I'm Saffron Trillby, All Might's assistant." She held her hand out, which you shook gently. Her accent was thick and american, as if she'd just recently arrived here.

"Oh! Nice to meet you! I'm (Y/n) (y/LN). Toshi told me a dietician was coming today. I didn't realize he had an assistant."

"She chuckled brightly, shifting the clipboard in her hands. "I call myself his assistant, but I mostly track and schedule his appointments and check his stats. My degree is in Clinical nutrition."

"Wow! That's cool!" You bluffed. You honestly had no idea what any of that meant.

"I'll tell you more, but how about we head to the gym first? Do you have any workout clothes?"

"Yeah, I can go change. I'll meet you down there." Exercise? This early? I though All Might said he'd train me later... You did your best to suppress your annoyance as you changed. You'd be fighting a villain, it only made sense that you'd train day and night. Still, you were hoping to spend more time with Toshi. You took the elevator down to the gym, sighing as you stretched a little bit. Maybe if you were lucky there'd be water exercised.

"Love your leggings!" She chirped as you entered the room. You'd worn a simple black sports bra and some black leggings with sheer netting on the side. They made you feel kind of badass, like you could punch through a wall.

"Thanks... They're pretty comfy!" You eyed your leggings. She was sitting on a rolly chair, flipping through her clipboard and scribbling stuff down with a pen.

"So, All Might asked me to come and get some base stats for him and to develop a training regimen. Calorie intake, ideal muscle mass, and how to get to the ideal. I can kinda tell you haven't been eating well, no offense, but I'm also going to check for any nutrient deficiencies."

"Woah... that's a lot to jot down. How do you get all of that?"

"Well, my quirk is pretty specific. I can analyze the data of a person's body, down to the amount of cells in your body. Can I see your hand please?"

"That's an amazing quirk!" You gasped, holding out your hand. She swabbed it off with an antiseptic wipe and then pricked your finger with a needle before you had any time to react. She wiped the first drop of blood of with the wipe, and then leaned over and licked the next drop of blood off. You retracted from her with a gasp, horrified at what she was doing. What the hell?

"Sorry, It's usually better for me not to warn people. They get scared of needles. You should've seen how All Might reacted," She chuckled a bit. She closed her eyes, beginning to concentrate. "Let me just think on these numbers for a bit".

Her brow furrowed in concentration, lips barely moving as she worked out the information in her head. She would occasionally open her eyes, scratch something down on her tablet, and then resume concentrating. You looked awkwardly around the room, crossing your arms and rubbing them to occupy your hands. After a few minutes she opened her eyes and turned back to you.

"Alright I think I've got everything I need. You're in a lot better shape than I expected!" She smiled, looking over the things she'd written down. "Your iron levels are low, like I'd expected but with some proper vitamins we can make up for it. As far as your body weight, you're pretty underweight. We'll have to compensate for that while we try and beef you up."

You chuckled at the thought of you with muscles as big as Toshinori. "Well, I did promise All Might that I'd be bigger than him when we were done..."

"Is that so? I guess we have a lot of work ahead of us then. Start with 500 push ups!" She commanded. You stared at her blankly, mouth agape. Was she serious?

"Well, what are you waiting for?" She said, prompting you again.

"Uh... okay..." you said, starting to to squat to the ground.

"I'm just kidding," She smiled teasingly.

"Oh thank god..." you gasped, "I don't think I could do that..."

"Me either...But we've still gotta get some stats on what you can lift and that kind of stuff. My quirk isn't all knowing, though I wish it was sometimes."

She began the examinations with some stretches, explaining what you needed to do and watching you as you did the stretches. She remarked on your great flexibility, making a joke about how it was probably due to the transformations you regularly underwent.

"I'm sure that's a hit with the men... Or the women if that's what you prefer" She commented slyly, nudging your arm. You looked at her quizzically... what did she mean?

"Why would men be interested in my body being flexible? They- oh... wait.... oh...Oh!" You blushed wildly, finally understanding the innuendo.

"Wow... your mind is so innocent... " She giggled. "I'll help fix that!"

"I'm not innocent!" You protested, pushing her arm back. How could she talk to you so casually? Were all Americans like this? She seemed to notice your discomfort.

"Sorry, I'm a bit of a chatterbox. Between my usual job and helping out All Might, I don't get to talk to many people. I desperately need friends," She grasped your arm, putting on a pitiful face.

"Honestly, same," You sighed.

"Well, let's promise to keep each other company!" She said with a determined nod. You nodded back, and you were quickly back to work. She made you run for a while, stunned at your stamina. You explained to her that you pretty much swam full speed wherever you were going for the past few years.

"So, you have a swimming quirk?" She asked while spotting you as you benched some small weights.

"Yeah..." You puffed between reps. "I grow a fin and stuff. Didn't All Might Tell you?"

"No, he's kept most of his mission on a need to know basis. He never really has told me what he was up to. He says it keeps me safer the less involved I am. I can't blame him. He deals with a lot of terrifying stuff."

"Yeah... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified."

"I bet... but with my fitness plan you'll be tougher than the big man himself!" She placed the weights back on the bar, helping you as you sat up.

"So, what does this fitness plan entail?"You glanced at her notes.

"I'll let the boss worry about implementing it, but it basically just outlines what types of exercises you need to do, what kind of diet you need to keep, that kind of boring stuff. I'm also supposed to help you with your daily schedule like I do for him, but you don't exactly have much going on. I guess if anything comes up I'll slot it in."

"I see..." You looked over the sheet she had written out for you. It was all gibberish and fitness jargon you didn't understand. "Well, I guess he'll just have to explain it to me."

"I'm sure he can help you. I've got another appointment in half an hour across town, so I need to get going."

"Alright! Sorry I kept you with my questions." You rung your hands as you walked towards the elevator.

"It's no problem! That's what I'm here for! You'll probably see me around a lot, anyways. I won't be a stranger."

"I look forward to it! Minus the exercise part..."

She laughed, giving you a light hug and a squeeze around the shoulders. "You'll be fine while All Might trains you... and if nothing else.... Enjoy the show. He loves to show off." She winked. "I'll see you later!"

You waved goodbye as the elevator doors closed. The show? What the hell does that mean?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

20.1K 717 86
Almost 100 chapters? I know. That's a big commitment to some random fanfic on the internet. But I truly love Bakugou with my entire heart, I've poure...
23.1K 735 21
This is the first book in four book series, all of which are in the works. All Might is Japan's number one hero! Some call him the world's number one...
289K 10.9K 50
Toshinori Yagi. Pro hero, Symbol of Peace, #1 Hero...passionate husband. After years of hiding your relationship from the public because of the reign...
555 76 22
You just entered your first year at the most prestigious upcoming Pro-Hero school in all of Japan. Somewhere you've dreamed of attending as a child...