My Double Life with One Direc...

By SomeoneWhoLoves1D

My phone comes crashing to the ground after hitting the wall. I can’t believe the fans still hate me after on... More

Nandos and One Direction
Movie Night, the Set Up Fail, Sluts Oh My!
My First Kiss
The Fight
Disney Store + Snoging = Heartbreak
I'm Not Beautiful
More Confusion, Great
Superwoman!
Chicken
Let's Keep This Private
Call of Duty
Date Night
I Think I Love Her
We're Not Back There....Yet.
Haters Gonna Hate
Water Balloons
I'll Be Alright
Your Fans Need You
I Know You Can Sing
He's Back
Perfect
Movies are Better Funny
Am I Interupting Something?
A Bit Tipsy
Wallgreens
Pay Up
Let Her Go
Cincinnati
A Big Fat Yes
Epilouge
Thank You
Sequel!
Attention!

Disney and McDonald's

1.2K 18 7
By SomeoneWhoLoves1D

The van parks and all nine of us pile out, first stop MGM! I have always dreamed of going to Disney World and today Eleanor, Louis, Liam, Danielle, Niall, Lily, Harry, Zayn and I are going to all four parks. Granted we are all wearing goofy disguises. A worker nearly faints when Harry goes up to buy our tickets, he winks at her causing her to go all fangirl. Harry returns to us a wide grin on his face, he had obviously gotten her number. Louis sprints into the park we all follow behind him, huge grins on all of our faces. Zayn stays next to me but we don't hold hands or anything, the park is still buzzing with people, I don't want to recive hate. I drag Zayn towards Rockin' Roller Coaster. "Come on it's going to be fun," I plead. Zayn groans and follows me into the fastpass entrance. We had purchased those for everyone in order to avoid fans and waiting. The first room has a glass wall with a screen behind it, Areosmith comes on the screen and introduces us to the ride. I nudge Zayn, "That could be you guys some day." Zayn smiles and laughs. His laugh is low and loud, it causes me to start laughing. And when I start laughing I can't shut up. Lily looks at me questioning, and I just wave her off and start crying from laughing so hard. Zayn in suporting me at the waist and we walk into our 'car'. I take two deep breath and I'm fine, Zayn wipes a few stray tears from my face. The worker comes and checks our safetly belts, "You scared?" I ask Zayn. He nods his head slightly. I laugh a little.

"This ride goes from 0-60 in 2.8 seconds, I have reasons to be a little scared," Zayn says defensively.

"Don't worry,'' I grip his hand and smile. "I'll be right here for the ride." The coaster takes off.

We sit down and start eating a funnel cake, man is it good. Everyone has gone off in seperate directions, Harry even found a 'date' for this. Zayn insists on paying for everything dispite my constant refusal. "Even though we aren't on a date, I need to pay for my girlfriend,'' Zayn says. I stick my tounge out at him in response. "Better watch that tounge of your's," I laugh at his joke.

"Oh really?" I say. Zayn and I had ridden so many rides and are heading to the van.

"Yes," Zayn kisses me, for the first time today. I smile into the kiss. He opens the door to the van only to find Lily and Niall full on making out in the back. "Get a room next time," Zayn snaps. I am to busy laughing at my bestfriend's red face. I hear a high pitched scream from behind us.

"Oh my God! That's Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Harry Freaking Styles! Am I in heaven?" A small girl screams, we see Louis, Liam and Harry running towards the van with their dates. Zayn gets in the front and I crawl into shot gun. The group climbs into thier seats and Zayn floors it. We weren't technically suposed to leave the hotel today but we all wanted to go to Disney so bad.

We get back to the hotel and Niall pulls me off to the side, Zayn is protesting but I told him I would be back soon. Niall drags me to his room, closing the door behind him. "Okay so tonight is my first date with Lily," Niall runs his fingers through his bleach blonde hair nevously. "She doesn't know so can you like make her look pretty, not like she is beautiful. I mean she is sexy," I give Naill a look that says 'I'm right here' as he goes on and on about her. "Sorry, I kind of get carried away sometimes. But will you help."

"Um, let me think about it," Niall gives me the puppy face. "Fine, but you owe me. Lily is not easy to work with and I do not have that much expirence being a girl." Niall laughs and ushers me out of his room. I go to tell Zayn, I find the boys sitting in the living room tickling Lily and Zayn sitting on the couch. He imeadiately comes to great me when I walk in. Zayn kisses me on the forehead and places his arm protectively around my shoulder. "Miss me much?" I say laughing.

"Anytime away from you is too long," Zayn is so sweet. How could I be that lucky and get a guy like him? The answer I will never know. "What did Niall want," Zayn whispers in my ear sending shivers through my small body.

"Wants me to help him with Lily for their date tonight without her knowing," I whisper back into his ear. He laughs quietly.

"I knew that, Harry and Louis are cooking for them and being thier servers," Zayn kisses my ear after whispering into it. I laugh, "I love it when you laugh," Zayn speaks softly. I feel my cheeks heat up.

"What's so secretive and funny," Lily asks recovering from the lads tickling her.

"I bet they are planning their first sex session," Louis bluts. I can't belive he just said that, oh wait it's Louis I can believe that. Lily smacks the back of his head and I can feel Zayn grin beside me. I elbow him in the ribs.

"Ow," I laugh at him and drag Lily to our room. I set her on the bed and decide to blind fold her.

"What are you doing?" Lily asks, "You know I don't like being able to see." I laugh and go to her suit case and find a party dress. It is perfect, I swear it just screams Lily.

"Put this on," I say handing her the dress.

"Are you shitting me? You expect me to do this blindfolded," Lily protests.

"Just put it on," I say. Lily mumbles some choice words and puts on the dress. "I'll zip it up for you." I zip up the dress and go to find shoes, "No taking off the blindfold now." I hear Lily huff and sit on the bed. Walking back to her suit case I see a pair of dark red heals perfect, "Now put these on." I place the heals by her feet and she slides into them. Grabing her hair I begin to braid it into a fish tail, one thing that Lily has taught me over the years is how to braid. I'm not half bad if I do say so myself. I admire my work, her dress is about thigh length and stapless. The top half is a shinny grey and the bottom half is a black lace. She looks absolutely stunning, no makeup needed. Niall comes quitely into the room. "Now I'm going to take you somewhere so don't freak out,'' Niall grabs her hand and mouths 'thank you' in my direction. I just nod and start messing with my hair and decide on french braiding it from the side like Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games. Realizing how tierd I am I pull on some yoga shorts and go into Zayn's room and steal one of his shirts. Putting it on I smell it. It smelled of vinalla and clonge, I am such a creeper. I walk out into the living room, Liam is texting Danielle and Zayn is obviously waiting on me.

"Nice shirt," Zayn smiles. "You look good in my clothes," Liam laughs looking up. "What do you want to eat since it's dinner time." Zayn pulls me onto the couch with him. I think for a minute.

"Food," I stare into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Let's go get something from a drive through," Zayn takes my hand and leads me to his car. We stop at the McDonalds drive through, I order a Big Mac meal with a large sweet tea. McDonalds sweet tea is very adicting. It was all I ever drank when Lily and I studied in Cincinnati for four years. Zayn orders for Liam and then him self. We pay and drive away, I start snacking on the french fries in the bag. Man I am hungry. Zayn chuckles at me, "You are a pig, but a very cute one." 

"So what is this date that Niall had aparently been planning for weeks," I ask as Zayn turns onto the street.

"Niall is taking her up to the roof of the hotel and Harry and Louis are serving them, I don't know what. But they are the best cooks so they will be in for a real treat," Zayn smiles. "I can't wait for our first date,'' That's right we haven't even gone on our first date yet. Zayn grins he obviously has something planned, great. "It's going to be perfect and smiple because I know you don't like to be all fancy." Zayn understands me and he is so sweet. Zayn parks the car and gets out running to my side of the car and opens the door before I even have my seat belt off. "My lady," Zayn acts like a prince.

"Oh my perfect Prince! Thank you," Zayn takes my hand and kisses it lightly. We walk hand and hand into the hotel and enter the lift. The whole ride we act like a Prince and Princess waltzing around the lift to the music. Zayn grabs a long french fry from the bag and sticks it in his mouth like a rose. I laugh at his sillines and he pulls me closer. I am thankful for this hotel being so tall and our suite being on the top floor. I press my lips on his and pull back with fry in my mouth, Zayn stares at me in shock and he leans in to kiss me. I quickly eat the fry and deepen the kiss. Zayn's lips are soft and warm, we hear the ding telling us of our trip being over. "I've had a wonderful time at the ball, do it again soon?" Zayn response is picking me up bridal style and carying me into the dining room. I dig into my food like a wild animal. Zayn takes one bite of his burger and then stares at it.

"They put to many pickles on it," He is so hot when he frowns. I take one of my pickles and wave it in his face.

"What do you have against pickles," I mock. Zayn shugs his shoulders and I throw the pickle at his face. If it was just Zayn, Liam and I we would have continued like nothing happened but of couse Louis and Harry had to walk into the room at that exact moment.

"FOOD FIGHT," Louis screams and I start grabing hand fulls of random food at random people. This is suprisingly lots of fun, getting  hit with food that is. Throwing it is ten times more fun. I hit Zayn in the face with a clump of mayo and some of it lands in his precious hair. Shoot, I better run. I run behind Louis and start using him as a human sheild from Zayn. "What's wrong my little flower,'' Louis says still throwing food at Harry and Liam. The room is now covered in food and we are not any better. 

"Zayn is going to kill me," Louis laughs confusing me. Next thing I know I am being picked up at the waist by Zayn. "Don't kill me! Please," I sceam kicking.

"Who ever said I was going to kill you,'' Zayn turns me around in his arms making me face him. Zayn kills me alright, with kisses alright.

"Stop I need to get all the food off before it dries," Zayn relutanly puts me down.

"I thought the food made you look sexy, we were making light red color," Zayn refers to the mayo on his lips and ketchup on mine. I blush and head to the shower. The shower is warm and food comes off my body easily and I lather myself with my favorite body wash. Stepping out of the shower I mentaly slap myself for not bringing clothes. Thankfully Zayn's room is directly across from the loo and I run in there wrapped in a towel. I grab my under wear and put them on. Searching through his suitcase for some clothes. I settle on a black shirt and some sweat pants, and braid my hair and wrap it in a bun sticking several bobby pins in it. I go back to the living room and find the boys surrounding a computer laughing. Zayn waves at me and I come over half asleep. I pull Zayn into a quick but loving kiss. The guys clear thier throats, "Um, Rose. Say hello to our fans." Liam points to the screen. Of course they were doing a twit cam.

"Damn it,'' I curse under my breath. I wave at the screen.

"Guys," Zayn speaks up from beside me. "This is my girlfriend Rose." Zayn wraps his tan arms around my waist and pulls me onto his lap. The chat goes crazy on the side bar, too fast for me to read, hopefully it wasn't hate. "They want you to stay for a while," Zayn whispers in my ear knowing that I am feeling really uncomfortable. I nod my head slowly. "Now be nice to her," Zayn says to the camera. The guys start answering questions from the fans. It's been a few hours and there has been a few hate comments already, Zayn tells me to brush them off but for some reason I just can't. I say goodbye and head off to bed. Zayn tries to get me to stay but I say I'm too tired, a lie. I just need to get away from the fans. Flopping on my bed I see my phone vibrating with mentions from twitter. Damn it, how did they find my twitter, I barely tweet. Then again my user name is RoseSteffenson and it did have a few pictures of them with me, I hadn't tagged them or whatever that's called so I wouldn't recive hate.

@RoseSteffenson- You should just go die in hole you ugly bitch

@RoseSteffenson- You are Zayn's charity case so lay off my future husband

@RoseSteffenson- Zayn only likes you for you're....oh wait he doesn't like you! So die you ugly bitch.

Tears form in my eyes why are they hating on me, all I am doing is dating Zayn. I don't know how Danielle and Eleanor handle this on a regular basis. Although there is a ton of nice comments all the not so nice one get to me.

@RoseSteffenson- I think you are really pretty and Zayn is a very lucky guy. Ignore all the haters they all need to go die in a hole.

I smile a bit and then read more.

@RoseSteffenson- Zayn isn't in his right mind why did you brain wash him you Arabic witch.

How did they know I am part Arabic. I start crying softly into the comforter I feel the bed shift from someone getting on the bed. "I take it they found your twitter," Liam says breaking the silence. He starts rubbing my back. "Don't listen to them, heck don't even read them."

"Liam, I am the kind of person who takes things to heart, this is exactly the best situation for me. But thanks for trying," I roll onto my side. "I think I'm just going to go to sleep."

"Just promise me you won't read them," Liam pleads.

"I promise," I mumble. Liam leaves, I know I can't keep that promise. It takes forever to fall asleep with about a million things on my mind. The one thing that stuck the most is, our relation ship is public. Goodbye normal life.

You like? Tell me if you do, I like hearing from yall. Well I went to open house today, so much fun. All my teachers seem freaking amazing. Aparently a lot of the teachers recoginize me from the Call Me Maybe video spoof some of us did a few days ago. When it is posted on youtube I promise to put it on the side. Apparently I am one of the stars according to my English teacher she said and I quote, "I think it had to do with those legs of yours." She is the nicest and funniest woman I've ever met. Can't wait for Monday and it doesn't feel right to be excited for school. I don't think most of you have started yet or you won't be starting for a long time. Sigh. I won't be uploading as often but I will try as much as I can to, promise. Keep me in line so I remember. Now if forgot to say this last time....whoops.

Remember to vote comment fan and most imprtantly Love One Direction!

PS. If you've read this far add Suprise to your comment.

PPS. I am listening to Good Times Back from Little Mermaid (The Musical) Amazing song freaking love it.

~Baylee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 157K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...