Different(Saiki x Reader)

By fenoraa

-- this story is really your typical y/n cliche type of story cause this was actually made by a 10 year old... More

Read this before starting
ISTG LISTEN TO MY DISCLAIMER-
(1)The New Girl
(2)Encounter
(3)Questions
(4) Bandages
(5)Hanging Out With New Friends
(6)Memories
(7)Teruhashi
(8) Walking home togather
(9) Meeting Saiki's parents
(10) Coffee Jelly
(11) The superstar
(12) Nightmares.
(13) "With you, I feel safe"
(14) Confessions
(15) Meeting New People
(16) Powers?
(17)"We are not dating!"
(18)Romance Blossomes
(19) All is revealed
(21)Captive
(22) A happy ending
Extra

(20) Operation A

8.8K 241 570
By fenoraa

Ok so this week I might be posting a new chapter every 2 to 3 days because I wanna finish this book up so I can work another one. We are now reaching the thrilling parts so the chapters are gonna be quite long. Usually more than 1500 words. So your gonna blessed with long chapters this week
ԅ( ˘ω˘ ԅ)

Your POV

You woke up in the morning from the sound of your alarm clock. You rubbed your eyes sleepily and sit up on your bed, remembering what happened yesterday.

Yestersda- SAIKI KISSED ME?!?

You remembered Kusuo kissing you in his room, after you both found out they were childhood friends. Your face was like super duperrr red (lol)

He kissed me! And...that was my first kiss!!

You said mentally, screaming inside your head.

Kusuo's lips...They felt so soft and tasted so sweet..

You thought as you touched your lips.

Wait..WHAT AM I THINKING?!?

Your face became even redder as you hide your face in your pillow.

I used to be afraid of love and now I am in love... Im grateful that one who took my first kiss was Kusuo

You mentally thought as you walked out of bed and got ready for school.

Once you finished getring ready, Kusuo was already in your living room, waiting for you.

"Lets go"

[Walking to School]

The two of you were walking to school togather. People were staring at the two of you. It was because the two of were holding hands. It wasnt Kusuo's idea to hold hands, it was yours.

"Kusuo...why is everybody staring at us?", you asked him as you looked around.

Kusuo didnt reply. The stares were making you uneasy so you hugged Kusuo's arm, which made him slightly blushed.

"What are you doing Y/N??" Kusuo asked.

"The stares were making me uneasy so Im hugging your arm to make that feeling go away.", you said.

Kusuo smiled at you sweetly and the two of you continued walking to school.

Teruhashi's POV

Today is the day I make Kusuo mine!

Teruhashi thought as she gracefully walks to school, greeting everyone she meet.

"Look at Teruhashi! She's wearing hair clips!! She looks so cute!!"

"It really does suit her!"

"I wanna get one!"

Pfft, of course. Even wearing such hideous stuff, I still am the most beautiful and perfect girl in the universe!

Teruhashi boastfully thought but the hair clip wasnt just for assecories.
(Oh mah god I cant spell)
It was a device they alters thoughts to something else. It was created by Kusuke himself.

I can now prove Im the most perfect pretty girl in the world! Kusuo will know I am genuinely kind, caring and thougtful!

Teruhahsi again boast mentally about how perfect she is. She looks up and to her horror, she saw Y/N hugging Kusuo's arm affectianately. Kusuo didnt even seemed to mind at all. This angered Teruhashi even more.

Urghh!! I need to make sure that brat Y/N is out of my way to getting Kusuo!

[Class]
Your POV

The two of you walked into the classroom, everybody staring at you. The two of you were still holding hands.

"Good Morning everyone! Why are you all staring at us?" You asked.

"Are you two dating?"Nendo asked bluntly.

Your facea turned red and Kusuo just nodded. A strange reaction came from Nendo. He did a high pitch squeeled, like those type of fangirl squeel, except by a fanboy.

"MY TWO PALS ARE DATING!!" Nendo squeeled as he hugs the two of you in a group hug.

Kusuo expression remained unchanged while yours was slightly red. Nendo eventually let the two of you to your seats.

"Hey Y/N. There's something strange about Teruhashi" Kusuo said mentally to you.

"Huh? What do you mean?" You asked, completely clueless.

"Teruhashi's thoughts are different. Her thoughts are matching with her actions. We both know that she's a hypocrite but why the sudden change?" Kusuo said mentally.

The both of you know something was up.

"Maybe she changed!" You mentally said.

"People dont change overnight Y/N." Kusuo replied.

[Lunch]

"Y/N! Lets have lunch togather!" Teruhashi ask cheerfully, standing beside your desk.

You turned around to look for Kusuo but he was not in his seat.

"Sure!" You replied.

Since Kusuo said that her thoughts wete genuine, you trusted Teruhashi.
So, you followed her to the cafeteria.

"Y/N chan..I need to tell you something and its private. Can we talk in somewhere where theres not much people? Like the back of the school?" Teruhashi asked sweetly.

"Sure thing. Lets go!" You said as you followed Teruhashi.

Once you and Teruhashi reaced the back of the school, her expression changed to sweet and innocent to scary and murderous.

"Teruhashi San..? Whats wrong?" Yoy asked, feeling frightened.

"Saiki Kun...was supposed to be mine!" Teruhashi shouted at you.

"EVER SINCE YOU CAME INTO THE PICTURE, SAIKI WAS ALWAYS SO INTERESTED IN YOU! HE HARDLY PAYS ATTENTION TO ME!! IM THE PERFECT PRETTY GIRL! THE WORLD REVOLE AROUND ME! NOT YOU!!", Teruhashi screamed at you.

You took one step back, feeling frigtened and bumped into someone. You turned around and saw Kusuke holding a needle.

"This might hurt a little" Kusuke said as he ejects the needle into your next and you immediately passed out.

No One's POV

"We got her" Kusuke said.

"Yeah, take her away, away from my Saiki.", said Teruhashi.

"You know you shouldnt have shoutex that loud,someone might have heard you.", Kusuke said.

"I dont give a fuck.", replied Teruhashi.

"I never knew Little Miss Perfect could swear.", Kusuke commented as he bags up Y/N.

"Well, you know my secret so I guess its fine", said Teruhashi as she walks away while Kusuke quickly snuck out of the school.

Little did they know, Rifuta saw the whole thing.

Y/N senpai! And Teruhashi wasnt perfect!? I need to tell someone! But who would believe me? Hmmm..Saiki!

Rifuta thought as she quickly run to find Kusuo. Luckily for her, she found Kusuo nearby and ran to him.

"Sai-*gasp* ki *gasp* I need to *gasp* tell you something...", said Rifuta as she gasped for air.

"What is it?", Kusuo asked.

Kusuo had to asked because Rifuta mind was really messed up from running to fast.

"Teruhashi isnt the perfect girl we all know! Plus, she worked with this blonde guy who was wearing a weird headset. That guy kidnapped Y/N!!", Rifuta said.

Kusuo eyes widen.

Blonde hair? That must be Kusuke..

Kusuo thought as he thinks for a while.

"Thanks for telling Rifuta." Kusuo said.

Rifuta nodded and ran away.

I need to find Y/N...but how? I cant leave school now, I guess I have to find her after school..But wouldnt it be strange for Y/N to disappear during school hours? I'll wait till the teacher realise and look into the case.

"Saiki Kun!~"

A voice called from behind. He turned around saw Little Miss Perfect, Teruhashi.

"Lets have lunch togather!~" she said as she hugs Kusuo's arm.

I hope Saiki have lunch with me! He is very different from other boys!

Kusuo heard Teruhashi's fake thoughts.

"Do you know my secret?"

Teruhashi eyes widen.

"What secret Saiki Kun?"

"Dont play dumb Teruhashi. I know that my brother told you."

"What do you mean?"

Kusuo had enough of Teruhashi's fake lies. In anger, he grab the hair clips that Teruhashi was wearing and crushed it.

"What did you do Saiki?!?", Teruhashi shouted at him.

"I had enough of your fake personaility Teruhashi." Kusuo said firmly as he walks away.

Teruhashi grabbed his shoulder.

"Saiki Kun...I..I always loved you! You never gasp or gave a reaction when you see me! So I need to make you fall for me!" Teruhashi said as she grab his collar and kissed him.

Her eyes was filled with craziness and love. She was lovesick. Kusuo was struggling to get Teruhashi to stopped kissing him as her strength was incredibly strong due to her lovesick personaility. He didnt want to use his powers so he decided to do the worst damage to Teruhashi, exposing her true personaility. During the time when Teruhashi was trying to get Kusuo, he used his powers to call every Kokomin in school. Luckily, they came at the time when Teruhashi exposed her true self.

"Kokomi Chan...?" They all said in unison.

Teruhashi eyes widen and let go of Kusuo, making him fall down. The Kokomins were shocked, from both the fact that Teruhashi was not perfect and Kusuo not flustered from being kissed by Teruhashi. Quickly, Teruhashi convert into Miss Perfect.

"Yes boys?" She said, fluttering her eyelids innocently.

Instead of "Oh wow!", there was a silence.

"Everyone knows your a hypocrite now Teruhashi" said Kusuo.

Teruhashi was trembling. She couldnt believe that everyone found out her secret, that she wasnt Miss Perfect. Teruhashi suddenly started giggling creepily and eventually lead to a crazy laughter, like that yandere laugh.

"You all are such pathetic trash! Everyone always fall for a pretty face! I deserve popularity and love! I DESERVE TO BE LOVE BY EVERY SINGLE ONE IN THIS WORLD!!!! IM NOT GONNA EVEN LET A BRAT LIKE Y/N STEAL MY SPOTLIGHT!" Teruhahsi shouted at everyone.

"Thats why...I had to get rid of her!"

"Hehehe..heheheh...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!", Teruhashi laughed completely insane.

Everyone was shocked. Hairo apprehended Teruhashi, who was still laughing crazily.

A teacher came and took Teruhashi away, the crowd eventually dispersed.

The school got into the matter and they finally realised that Y/N was missing. The principal was worried and he dismissed everyone back home for safety precautions. The school reported the missing the student and the police got involve. The police interogated Teruhashi, but she didnt give an answer and just laughed and even tried to seduce the police officer.

While all of that was happening, once the principal dismissed the pupils, Kusuo immediately sent out and find Y/N. But...he has no clue on how to found her..

Ok so thats the end of the chapter! See ya in the next update!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.1K 12
An Assassination Classroom x reader. A new student had entered Kunugigaoka Junior High as a third-year student. She has the beauty and the brains but...
894K 54.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
273K 11.3K 20
❛ THROWN DOWN IN WONDERLAND ! ❜ (ワンダーランド.) you were living a simple life as an avid reader of the newly released manga series, TPN. a thought crossin...
563K 20.2K 61
[DISCONTINUED] The reader (you) will be apart of the Gojo clan, which means....your older brother is the one and only Gojo Satoru! Join Gojo-chan on...