° Warmth °

By lSKMoonl

Was it a dream or were you there really with me?... When Booboo left me at only 7 months old my world collaps... More

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 4 -

- 3 -

114 25 4
By lSKMoonl

I receive his small body covered in a blanket...tears wont cease to fall...i hold on to him tight and wish i could have done more...

I cried all night...I felt useless, hopeless, worthless.... i cried till i closed my eyes...

Then I saw you...your flawless pale skin...dressed in a red sweater black pants black hair with that sweet smirk on your face and without asking anything you came close, wiped off my tears and gave me the warmest hug "he is safe now but know..he was happy the time he was with you" 

I cried on your chest and you comforted me...I could see a white bright aura all around you, then I looked into your eyes and you kissed my forehead and slightly smiled....

The warmth of your whole presence eased my pain...and your smile made me feel sure he would be fine...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 5.9K 32
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
60K 1.4K 21
"𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆, 𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖"
104K 13.3K 48
Just friends... Right ? AYUSH ♡ ADHEER Start - 03.06.2024 End - # 1 in nonfiction # 1 in Sinhala # 1 in Sri Lanka