Niall's twin sister (One Dire...

By XxgoaliegirlxX

Niall Horan has a twin sister, Angel Horan. Niall and Angel are identical twins that are alike in every way... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

6.1K 91 3
By XxgoaliegirlxX

Hey my lovelies! sorry i havent updated in awhile i was working on my other books and doing some stuff sense it is summer. again if anyone has any ideas for the story i would love to hear them, or if you want something to happen i would love to hear it too. thanks so much to anyone that is reading!

love you all! <3

Angel's Pov

All the guys are so much fun and say the most random and hilarious things. I'm so grateful that they all came to visit me in their spare time.

"Niall?' I said.

"Yeah?" He asked while coming over to the couch i was sitting on and sitting by me on the floor.

"Thanks so much for coming to visit me and bringing your friends" i said.

"No problem Ang! I missed you so much!" he said giving me a hug.

"I missed you too, Ni" I said hugging him back.

"Ok you twins, we want to play a game!" Louis said running over and plopping down on the ground beside Niall.

The rest of the boys followed and came to sit around the couch.

"Ok who has any ideas?" Harry asked"

Hmm, i have an idea! i can sit on their shoulders and cover there eyes and make them run into stuff! oh my gosh yes we are so playing this game!

"guys! guys! guys! i have an idea!" I yelled.

They all flinched from my sudden outburst.

"Ok Angel, lets hear your amazing idea" Liam said.

'I never said it was amazing. But any who, OK, there really isn't a name for this game but i made it up!" i said.

"well are you going to tell us this game you made up?" Zayn asked.

"no,no I'm not, I'm going to demonstrate" i said happily.

Niall's Pov

Angel looked so happy talking about this game she made up. I'm glad the boys and i can make her happy. its sad to think that she doesn't have much time left. she's barely lived. I'm out in the world living the dream, while shes stuck at home hoping she'll live to see tomorrow.

"Ok i need a volenteer!!" angel yelled.

Angel yelling pulled me out of my thoughts and put a smile on my face seeing her jumping around like a little kid on Christmas day.

"Oh me me me!" Louis yelled.

"Ok Louis come over here" angel said.

She climbed on the couch and had Louis turn around and bend down. She jumped onto his back and sat on his shoulders. Now what in the world is she doing?

"Ok now Louis your going to walk around" she said.

"But i cant see, your covering my eyes" He said.

"That's the point, I'm going to tell you where to go" she said.

"Ok" He said and started walking.

"Ok turn right. right again. now left. now right." Angel said giving directions.

"Oomph" Louis said walking straight into a wall.

Angel started laughing and soon all of us were in fits rolling around on the floor.

"Why would you make me walk into a wall? it wasn't very nice" Louis said pouting.

"Because i can!" Angel said.

"you're not nice" Louis said.

"I never said i was nice" She said.

"Ok we get it, Louis' upset, Angel's not a nice person can we just group hug get over it?" Zayn said with a smirk.

"eww NO! Boys have cooties!" angel said getting off Louis' back and speed walking out the front door.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Harry said with a cheeky smile.

"I hope so" I said.

After those few words we all ran out the door after Angel, Except she was no where in sight.

"Where could she have gone that fast?" Liam asked.

"I'm not sure"I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha! Where did Angel go?

Comment

Vote

Fan

-Shelby-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 31.5K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
101K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
227K 21.9K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
172K 7.7K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...