Chapter 6

Not edited

Niall's Pov

I was waiting for hours for her to come home. I was so worried. This is just all my fault. I should have known better then to yell at her. None of this is her fault.

"Niall? Mate, you need to stay calm, she's going to be fine, they'll be home soon" Liam said.

"I can't just stay calm, my sister is in the hospital because of me!" I said.

"I know it's just that it's late, I think we should all just go to bed and rest, everything will be fine tomorrow" He said.

"Okay" I sighed and headed off to bed.

While I lied in bed trying to fall asleep my thoughts were occupied. All I was thinking about was Angel and if she was awake and okay. All I know is that the first thing I'll do when she gets home is to hug her and tell her how sorry I am.

Today didn't exactly go as planned. Our first day seeing each other again and I put her in the hospital... not really what I had in mind.

I finally drifted off to sleep but my dreams were occupied my Angel as well. I dreamt of all the horrible things that could happen to her.

I woke up the next morning feeling terrible. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked like a dead person. I had big bags under my eyes, my skin was pale, my lips were chapped and cracked.

I was hungry. I walked downstairs and all the boys were already down there eating cereal. I grabbed a bowl, filled it with cereal, grabbed a spoon and sat down. I began stuffing it down my throat, not paying any attention to what was going on around me.

"Niall?" I heard Harry say.

"Hmm, yeah" I said.

"There's no cereal left in your bowl" He said worriedly.

It turns out for the past minute I was shoveling nothing down my throat.

"Oh, thanks" I said.

I picked up my bowl and set it in the sink. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch with the boys. We were watching something on tv but I didn't pay much attention. I just wanted Angel to come home. I was sure she would have been home by now.

Angel Pov

We finally pulled ingot he driveway. Dad came and opened my door. He picked me up while my mum shut the door behind us. Mum then ran ahead and opened the front door for us. Dad walked us in the door, as soon as we could see the living room Niall and his friends were all out of their seats and coming towards us.

"Hold on boys let me set her down"Dad said walking by the boys and setting me on the couch.

Mum draped a blanket over me and I was cuddled up on the couch all safe and warm.

"How are you feeling?"Niall asked.

"I'm fine"I said.

"Angel you know I'm really really sorry, I didn't mean to put you in the hospital"He said looking so sad and had guilt written all over his face.

"I know Niall and I forgive you"I said giving him a smile.

"Thank you, so much" He said.

"Niall you know I'll always-" I started but cut myself off and letting out a blood curtailing scream.

All I felt was so much pain in my chest, it was unbelievable. I screamed and screamed it was so bad. I had tears running down my face in a matter of seconds.

"Ang? Ang?! What's going on? Why are you screaming?" Niall said sounding so confused.

I heard my parents coming running down the stairs.

"What's goin on!?" My dad yelled.

He then glanced over at me, screaming on the couch.

"Sandra get the painkillers!" He yelled to my mum.

She ran to the kitchen, then came back with two pills and a glass of water. I tried to stop screaming to get the pills down. I swallowed them but as soon as the glass of water was taken out of my hands I was screaming and crying again. Everyone was just standing or sitting around the living room watching me in pain. Knowing they couldn't do anything to help. All they had to do was hope the painkillers started working soon. Eventually I screamed and cried myself to sleep.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Shelby