The Strongest Alpha's Mate/J...

By shenu20

"Listen here carefully, I don't want a mate. Specially a weak human like you" - Jungkook ** "you are not on... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

chapter 9

16.6K 615 287
By shenu20

*Shenu pov*

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he asked in a low dangers voice which sent chills down my spine. He slowly took steps toward me while I walk backward scared of him. This is not Jungkook, he look like someone else. I don't know but I felt his difference. Suddenly I am being lifted by bridal style and put on a stool in the kitchen counter. He snatched the first-aid kit box from Jin oppa and bend down to my foot level to treat my wound. 'Does he care about me?'

"Shenu can you hear me?" I heard Jin oppas' voice in my mind. Does he just mind-linked me? Namjoon oppa said pack members can mind-link each other once they join the pack officially completing the ritual to join the pack, but I can't do it since I didn't do the rituals yet. Then how is this possible? I looked at Jin oppa and mouthed 'How' confused.

"Listen dear! I know you are wondering how come I can mind-linked you? You are the mate of the strongest alpha. Your bond with him is stronger than the pack bond. Since he is your alpha and the next in line to become the alpha, your bond with him automatically make you a pack member without a ritual." he explained in a rush like this is not the time to talk about it.  "Look here dear! I want to warn you. Do not ask or say anything which would make Jungkook angry. I am begging you princess, DO NOT MAKE HIM ANGRY" he said emphasizing the last sentence with a scared voice. I looked at him and nodded my head making him relaxed a little bit.

"Jungkook?" I said in a low voice scared to make him angry.

"I am not Jungkook love." he said wrapping a bandage around my wound. His voice sound different. It's deeper and sexier than his normal voice I heard. Then it hit me. This is his wolf. The wolf that everyone is scared of and dying to avoid  getting on his nerve as I heard. I should have known it when he care for me suddenly like this unlike Jungkook. So he gets silver eyes when his wolf in control. "Call me Nick." he said still observing my foot for any more injuries.

"That's a cool name and I am glad you finally realized that you have a mate in this house to meet" I said casually to him yanking away my injured leg from his grasp. Jin oppa looked at me like I grow two heads. Jungkook or should I say Nick chuckled at my remark and stand up with the kit.

"I am glad you liked my name love and Yes! I remember that I have a mate. Blame it to Jungkook for not letting me meet you earlier." Jin oppa gasped at his sweet behavior. He seems fun then why everyone is scared of him. I got it why when I saw His sweet smile turn into a death glare towards Jin.

"And you!"  he said pointing at Jin oppa "Why would you let her in kitchen when You knew it that she is clumsy and can get hurt?" he asked in a dangerous voice. Wow! men duality!

"I- I just - want to- to teach h- her" Jin oppa shuttered badly. I felt bad for him. This is my fault.

"Nick please don't blame him. It was me who insist." I said in a pleading voice hoping he would let it go.

"I would let it aside this time cause I don't want to scared  my mate the first time I met her and Jungkook wouldn't be happy if I hurt you now. Next time I can't promise you would be safe if she got hurt in the kitchen. I swear you wouldn't see the sun-light again." he said in a deadly voice still looking at him. Jin oppa just nodded his head scared to reply. 

"My love it's pleasure to meet you! I really like you and care for you. Please don't leave me because of that jerk avoiding you. Give him some time." Nick said lovingly. I can't understand him, he was scary few minutes ago and lovely at me in the next minute. How can he do that? I was spacing out that I didn't notice he was caressing my cheek which sent sparkles in me. His eyes suddenly started to change color which means Jungkook is taking control and after back few seconds his eyes turned dark brown. When he realized that he was cupping my cheek he yanked away his hand from me instantly.

"Don't get hurt again. It would worried my wolf and make him take control." he said avoiding my gaze still I felt vulnerability in his words. "Sorry about that hyung" he said to the Jin oppa who was still trying to come out from his scared zone. That's it. He went away without sparing me a second glance. Maybe I should try to get close to him.

*****

*Taehyung pov*

I watched it silently. I saw the whole scene happened there. I watched an other man treating her and caring for her. I watched her admiring an other man. I watched her getting comfort from an other mans' touch. I watched how it sadden her when he leaved. I watched everything with a pain. I want to be there with her, comfort her, but I am not the one she would find comfort in. It's hard to control my emotions and my wolf as alpha,yet I am doing it. For her and for my best friend. I am hers. But she is not mine. We never mean to be together. She is someone else, but I can't see her like this. I stayed away for her happiness. Yet she is not happy.

I am going to be by her side. I am going to support her and make her happy. Even though it pained me to see her with someone else in the end, I will still do it. I am happy as long as she is happy. I promise to keep you happy Shenu.

*****

*Shenu pov*

Come to think of my life I feel like I am living in a Harry Porter movie. Everything changed up and down in my life. I came here to start a new life, but here I am making it even messier. I had to lied to my parents that I am living with a new friend who I introduce as Jisoo to them and I am going to work with idols as a part time that I never imagined I would do. Well more things happened in my life that I didn't dream in my weirdest dream. I don't know what to think about my life anymore.

I found a grumpy cold-hearted alpha as my mate, a vampire who treats me like a older brother, a human who cares for me like a mother, two beta friends who would tease me, two alpha friends who would protect me and a beta she-wolf who is like my elder sister. Maybe life is not that bad. With those thoughts I drifted into my dream land. Tomorrow I would try to make my mate talk to me.

******

"Wake up pumpkin!" I heard someone saying while brushing my hair from the fingers. It was so comforting that I almost moan from the impact. Who ever this person is I feel comfortable for some reason. I snuggled closer to that person warmth and wrapped my hands around that person waist who I assumed sitting next to my lying body in the bed. The person chuckled at what I did.

"I would love to let you sleep like this, but you have to wake up pumpkin"the person said still running his hands trough my hair. Who is he? Is it Jungkook? Is that why I feel comfortable right now?

"Jungkook?" I asked in my raspy morning voice while rubbing my eyes to open them. When I opened my eyes I saw Tae is sitting there smiling lovingly at me.

"Good morning!" he said making space for me to sit down. My face saddened seeing it wasn't Jungkook.

"Good morning" I said faking a smile at him covering my sadness. I am a master at it. This is what I was doing these few days.

"You don't have to do it in front of me Shenu." he said making me confused. " You don't have to fake your emotions in front of me. I know you are disappointed that it wasn't Jungkook and I know you have been covering your sadness with fake smiles." he took my both hands in his and stared into my eyes. "Please trust me Shenu! Open up to me. I will be here with you. I promise you to become a good friend. I know I wasn't so close to you past days, that because everyone was there to look after you. So I thought I am no use to you, but anyone didn't notice your pain except me. I can finally do something for you. Let me do it. Show your pain to me Shenu. I promise I will do my best to make you feel better as a good friend. Will you do that for me?" he asked wiping the tears in my cheeks. For some reason I found comfort in his words. I felt like I could trust him. So I nodded my head at him and hugged him for a comfort.

"Now! pack your bags. We are leaving to Seoul. You are coming with us to our dorm. We have few concerts in America scheduled for August. Since you are working with us you should come with us. And one more thing! Suga hyung told everyone that you are his cousin. So you don't have to be formal around us and act. Just be free like others. There are humans in the staff who doesn't know about us. So you have to be careful with that." he said breaking the hug and making me stand up with him. 

This is it. My new life. I hope everything would be fine.

*****

We came back to Seoul. During the whole rid I didn't get a chance to talk to Jungkook. How could I when he switched his seats with Tae who sat in passenger seat, cause I sat next to him in the far behind. Wow! He is really good at avoiding me, but I didn't feel boring though. The boys kept joking making me laugh at their old stories. I felt sad for not being able to sit with Jungkook, but Tae was there to cheer me up.

When we came to the dorm they argued with Jungkook to let me use his room, but he refused. Of course I wouldn't hope him to agree. Finally Tae offered me his room saying he would share the room with Namjoon. And Namjoon oppa welcomed back his old roommate with a bro hug.

After unpacking I went to the living room to find everyone relaxing there including my mate who was too busy playing games in his phone. When they noticed me Tae being the friend he promised made space for me to sit next to him in the couch. I sat next to him and everyone suggest that we should watch a movie to kill the time. As soon as the movie mentioned Jungkook stand up from his seat and start to walk away. This is my chance to talk to him. I should give it a try.

"Jungkook where are you going?" I asked making him stop in his track. Everyone looked at me like they know what I am doing.

"That is non of your business." He said in a cold voice still facing his back towards me.

"It is Jungkook! Where are you going without watching the movie?" I asked again making him stop walking  away again.

"I said it is NON OF YOUR BUSINESS." he said making his voice higher than before. I fliched at his voice. I looked at everyone to see shaking their heads at me signaling me to drop this from here, but I can't. I am not gonna back down.

"I am your mate Jungkook! I have every rights to know where are you going." I said standing in my foot making myself clear to him that I demand an answer. That's it. Within a blink of an eye I was pined against to the wall. There in front of me was a angry Jungkook with red eyes holding me by my neck.The mate who was supposed to care for me, love me and protect me is chocking me right now. Everyone in the room was shocked and scared of what's happening except Taehyung who looked angry and clenching his fists.

"Listen here carefully! I don't want a mate. Specially A weak human like you." Jungkook said to my ear those words with so much hatred which pained me more than anything I had ever experienced in my life. He dropped me to floor leaving me there a coughing mess. I stayed there holding my neck without being able to cry from the pain. It pained me too much that I couldn't cry until I felt I felt Taehyungs' hand wrapped around mine with a pained look in his face. And I felt tears coming out from my eyes remembering his words.

'He doesn't want me. Jungkook doesn't want me'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 8.2K 31
" if i could trade both my kidneys to replace that monster with someone nice, i would gladly do so" jisoo screams "monster? well he is not that bad...
885K 50.7K 78
"A moonwolf doesn't have a mate... then why do I have a mate? Even if I do have a mate then why is it him?! Why Jeon Jungkook-- the person I fucking...
129K 11.2K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
4.3K 291 26
"I ALPHA JEON JEONGGUK REJECT PARK JIMIN AS MY MATE AND LUNA" I stared at him thinking he's joking, but when he left without giving me a single gl...