Temptation: The Love We Make...

By scorpionmisfit27

Meet The CEO of Purple Rain Industries Nelson Corporation Enterprises or P.R.I.N.C.E The illustrious Prince R... More

Prologue
~Good Morning Mr. Nelson~
~Welcome To Neverland~
~The Dinner Party~
~Lobster City Rendezvous~
~LoveSexy Launch Party~
~You Don't Know Me...~
~Let Me Take You To The Moon...~
~My Girl is My World~
~Don't Forget Your First Love~
~Is That Really You?~
~Eye Love You But Eye Don't Trust You~
~Damn You~
~How Dare You?~
~Am I Ever Going To See You Again~
~In These Arms Of Mine~

~Do Me Baby!!!~

615 23 30
By scorpionmisfit27

*Listen to this song for the duration of this next scene this song inspired this chapter!!! It's a fave!!!*

Cassandra's Point Of View:

"Baby we suppose to be watching....damn....watching the moon....I wasn't done telling you how I feel..." Prince says as his arms snake around my body. He goes from caressing my back to my ass and back again.

Understanding him much more I decided to let my guard down. Why not try this again? Not to mention he really makes me want to unleash this inner freak within me.

"Show me then Prince...Show me how you feel..." I whisper in his ear as I slide my jacket from my body and run my fingers across his chest.

"Are you sure? Because I don't want you to think that I...." I captures his lips passionately making him groan as he flips us over pulling my body to his.

"I'm ready to soar in another way..." I say as I brush his hair from his face. He kissed my hand down my wrist, up my arm and up to my collarbone. He was making me shiver with pleasure underneath his touch.

Removing his suit jacket and shirt I caress my fingers over his light muscular body frame. Through his sexy chest hair I pull him in for another kiss. Our bodies grinding against each other as he unzips my top.

"Hm mmm baby no bra...I knew you wanted me..." Prince says as his tongue trailed across my collarbone as he suckles my skin and I moan softly.

His mouth moves towards my breasts making my moans grow an octave. He moves down to the hem of my pants.

He pulls them down with his teeth causing me to stop breathing as my heart pumps out of my chest. He leaves a soft kiss on my hip above my panty line.

He finish pulling my pants down my legs revealing my underwear as his eyes darken and his mouth turns up in a smirk.

"Purple...are you trying to seduce me? You don't have to try baby girl...I am already hooked..." Prince says as he leaves kisses on my inner thighs making my back arch from the ground.

"Hm that feels so good Prince..." I moan his name sweetly. He grips my hips before he snatches my soul with his tongue. Pushing my panties to the side his mouth worked on my lower lips.

"PRINCE!!!! Mhmm..." I moan loudly as my fingers grips his curls feeling my toes curl from his touch.

He removes his tongue after drinking from my fountain four times. He removes his pants still while kissing me.

"Taste your sweet essence baby..." He whispers in my ear making me shudder under the presence of his voice.

He was sparking a fire in me that was burning and yearning to be put out by his touch. I lie naked underneath his body. He stops kissing me before he stares at me. His longing stare although erotic as hell made me a bit self conscious.

Do he not like what he sees?

As my mental starts to break down the flaws that I think he can sees. He interrupts my morbid thoughts about myself.

"Your the sexiest being I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. You should let me paint you one day..." He says kissing my hips tenderly making me feel so adorned. What is this man doing to me?

Before I can respond he plunges into my wetness and I scream. The length this man yields should be illegal.

"I'm not hurting you am I baby?" He ask me as he let me get use to him. While he kisses my neck, ears and lips.

"No baby not at all just give it to me daddy!!!" I say as I aggressively moan before kissing him back. A different woman has taken over me. One I have yet to know, my inner freak.

Gripping my hips I moan out of ecstasy. He delivers stroke after stroke turning my brain and body into mush.

For a short man he packs a powerful performance that is not to be trifled with.

"Cassie damn girl you feel too damn good....hmm..." Prince moans as his pace picks up and before long I do feel like I am flying.

Visions of the moon and stars surround us as he never breaks eye contact with me. His light orbs changing color as they grow darker and he grow hungrier for me.

And it was enough to send me over yet again. He makes my body convulse in ways I had no idea existed. As I am being sent into orbit he misses not one beat in between kissing me,caressing me, whispering in my ears and staring into my soul.

Making this session between us so hot jumping out of my skin wouldn't be enough to cool me down. He melted our fibers of being together in this moment claiming me for his own.

"Baby I been wanting you since you swayed this sexy damn goddess body of yours into my office. Talking about you want a Black Panther....Am I enough Panther for you baby huh tell me I'm your panther..." He demands as he flips me on all fours.

"Yes baby you are my panther!!" I scream as I was nearing a high I didn't know was coming.

"Say it again...Say I'm your panther!! Say my name girl say my fucking name!!!" He demands again. This time he stands up lifting me from the floor.

I swear this man is going to break me into two. I definitely won't be able to walk by morning. Those three days are looking like a dream.

"Hmm You're my Panther baby...dammit Prince your my very own Black Panther Daddy!!!" I scream for bloody murder loud enough to make every cricket in California deaf. My high ruptured through my body with such sensation my body went numb.

"Hmm Good Girl...My baby girl is such a good girl...you're about to get the reward of your life..." I hear him say. He picks me up completely from the floor. Laying me on a table I didn't even know was there.

Sliding out of me I whimper at the lost of his touch but not for too long.

With one leg over his shoulder and one pinned to the table Prince slammed into me so good. I started speaking in tongues. He was like a bunny that didn't quit. Where he gets his energy surprises me.

"Hm baby I didn't know you was bilingual...Yes speak in them tongues baby shit!!!" I hear his voice say deeply that my high already reached it's peak. I was breaking through ceilings I didn't know was out of my reach.

"Cum for me baby now..." I hear his deep bravado voice say. That was all it took for yet another yearning sensation to rupture through me. Enough to make tears fall from my eyes as goodness took on a whole new meaning in that moment.

Lifting my pinned leg over his shoulder. He sense my body shaking like a damn earthquake. I came to the capacity of all I could take at this point.

"Hm is my baby getting tired?" He ask sweetly as he kissed my calves slowing down but not stopping those god sent hips of his.

All I could do was nod my head at this time as I was completely bewildered.

"Okay Daddy is going to take us home okay just hold on tight..." His deep voice slowly says as I felt him reach a steady motion of speed.

"Count backwards from ten for me baby. Come on I know you can do it we about to land in..." He says as the moon gets further away from us and the stars grow dim.

"Ten..." I say as he circles his hips making me arch from the table. He drops my legs and hold me close.

"Nine...eight...seven...six....five...four....three....two....one....Oh shit!!!" I scream.

Another high ripped through my body. His high finally came through. My body drowned in the feeling of him repainting my walls in his image....Purple being my new favorite color. Purple equals Prince and all his damn greatness in my eyes.

"Baby are you...Baby?" Was all I heard. I fainted in his arms dying from a heavenly bliss. I have never felt this feeling before. I succumb to the darkness that engulfed me. I realized I may have just fallen for this beautiful man...On the moon...

The Next Morning:

The softness of satin engulfed my body. I turned in pain waking to the smell of something smelling so delicious.

I flutter my eyes open and realize I am back in Prince room. In his comfortable bed that I curl up in as the smell of lavender fills my nostrils.

I smile as the images of last night play in my mind. I never experience anything like that before. I noticed a white rose on the night stand with a card that peaks my interest.

I stretch my arm out to reach it and the smell of rosemary is covered on the card as I open it.

"I am nothing without your touch my love, I am nothing without your kiss to spend each night in your arms, my flower, is this man's idea of bliss....If I was anything other than human I'd wanna be the water in your bath.... Baby girl could you be the most beautiful girl in the world? Why yes you can because you are my very own red light special girl......"

-A Very Happy Big Daddy!!!!

I giggle at his note as I smell the rose he left. It invigorated my nostrils as something so delicate smell like heaven and being here with him was heavenly.

"Good morning baby girl I see you found my little gift..." Prince says walking into the room. I open my eyes not realizing I closed them. I see him with a delicious looking tray of food and my belly grumble he was definitely right on time.

"Aw is my baby hungry?" Prince says as he climbs in bed with the tray and I smile.

"Actually I am starving..." I say to him. I notice his beautiful smile before he turn to me and kissed me deeply. I moan into the kiss loving the feel of his lips back against mine.

He replaced his lips with the sweetness of grapes. As I eat each one he leaves a kiss on my neck and I slip back into ecstasy. I shouldn't be this into him but I am.

"Hm Prince come on I want to be able to eat your kisses are going to sidetrack me..." I say as he literally lick my neck up to my ear.

"Don't worry baby you will eat just fine....and so will I..." He says with a smug smirk and I felt my thighs quiver.

"Prince I am still sore from last night please....be even more gentle..." I say as I look him in the eyes. He dips a strawberry into my mouth.

"Oh I promise baby girl I will be very gentle. I don't want you fainting on me anymore...you kind of scared me last night." He says kissing the shell of my ear and I blush embarrassingly.

"I am so embarrassed about that...Like that has never happen to me I'd have you know..." I say as I am finally able to reach the bowl of fruit. I began eating and he nibble on my neck.

"Oh I know baby that's because you never had a man like me in your life..." He whispers and I smile.

"Oh very full of ourselves are we now Mr. Nelson?" I say as I demolished the bowl of fruit it's so sweet and fresh.

"Not as much as you were full of me last night..." Prince says and my eyes grow wide.

"Right oh shit pass me my bag Nelson. I need that morning after pill..." I yell pushing him away making him giggle.

He passes me my bag and I down the pill with some orange juice before sighing a sigh of relief. Damn could things get complicated if I didn't.

"Is it that bad to potentially carry one of my kids?" Prince says as he passes me a plate of his delicious famous pancakes. I smile at the pancakes man these are so good.

"After the first date hell yeah it is. I can't be getting pregnant and I don't even know what we are....damn these pancakes are so good mhmm..." I say moaning slightly as his pancakes never ceased to amaze me.

"Thank you I am a great cook if I say so myself. After last night I thought it was apparent you are mines baby girl and I am definitely yours. The way you felt last night damn near made me lose my mind...I can't be letting that go ANYTIME...I don't want no one to know that feeling...." He says kissing me in between bites of pancakes.

"Is that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend Mr. Nelson? If so that is not the proper way to ask..." I say as I finished the pancakes they were really delicious.

Taking the plate from me he sets the tray on the nightstand and climbs on top of me, in between my legs staring me in my eyes.

His longing gaze captured me but made me sweat. Why do he gawk at me like that? It makes me feel so self-conscious.

"Cassandra Lincoln the smart ass mouth that annoys me so much; but make me want you so much. The sexy goddess that has made this man weak in the knees and heart for you. Would you ever so graciously do me the honors of being the best sex of my life and shack up with me....Come on girl you know you want to be my girl..." He says kissing my collarbone making me laugh. Before I flip us over with me on top.

"Why do you have to be an asshole huh? Do I have to train you to behave otherwise? I don't know if old dogs are up for new tricks..." I say swatting his chest.

"Woof Woof mamas yes....Train me and make me bark like last night baby..." He says pulling me down for a kiss and I smile he is so silly.

"But if this old dog has to be serious. Then would you be my girlfriend?" He ask after breaking the kiss. He stares into my eyes making me feel things. Things I could not really describe maybe it's just his intense gaze.

"Yes I would like that..." I say nervously but smiling. I could tell he sense it. But before I could address it he plunges into me. And magically all my soreness disappear at his touch.

"Prince why would you....Hmm" I couldn't even finished my sentence as he kiss my lips passionately. His tongue exploring all the crevices of my mouth.

"Ride me baby girl...Don't stop until I say so...." He says breaking the kiss. I am certain I will not be walking for a few days. I don't want to stop the ecstasy between us.

"Hmm okay Baby..." Was all I could say. I rode us into an Oblivion of Happiness. I can't believe Prince is my man now.......Damn!!!

-Here is some variations of the song from up above:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 0 49
Paisley White a sweet and kind woman with a heart of Gold. From a Young age her life wasnt always easy. She had to cope with problems and surprises...
2.5K 208 28
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...
1K 18 56
Kimberly, a bright young surgeon at one of the most reputable hospital in Manhattan, was about turning twenty-six years old during her night call whe...
5.6K 294 19
James Cymone, a beacon of femininity in the realm of fashion, finds herself ensnared in the pulsating embrace of family ties. Bound closely to her co...